April 23, 2024, 10:40:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Organ Transplants, Trafficking, and Dying  (Read 1763 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 24, 2009, 10:53:50 AM »

Has kidney trafficking come to the U.S.?
Some doctors say the shortage of donor kidneys for transplant pushes desperate patients to break the law.

A criminal complaint filed in the U.S. District Court of New Jersey alleges that Levy Izhak Rosenbaum asked an undercover FBI agent for $160,000 to line up an unrelated living kidney donor from Israel.

http://www.ama-assn.org/amednews/2009/08/17/prsc0817.htm

I wonder if the Obama Healthcare Plan for America pays these costs?  Will that be part of the reform?

Or, will the reform promote organ donations and harvesting?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 02:11:08 PM »

In China it is common to harvest organs from prison inmates. As a matter of fact Chinese government has in years past taken people off the streets accused and convicted them of crime they never committed and sentenced them to death for the soul purpose of harvesting there organs. They even created a nifty motor-home which is set up with a operating room that travels to any prison to harvest organs.
Rich can pay.. A Communist government can deliver.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 05:31:58 AM »

In China it is common to harvest organs from prison inmates. As a matter of fact Chinese government has in years past taken people off the streets accused and convicted them of crime they never committed and sentenced them to death for the soul purpose of harvesting there organs. They even created a nifty motor-home which is set up with a operating room that travels to any prison to harvest organs.
Rich can pay.. A Communist government can deliver.

I imagine there is a scheme like that in the HR 3200 too.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.