April 16, 2024, 04:19:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232265 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: September 09, 2009, 01:12:27 PM »

Thanks MTNMOM. That ended like there was something else coming down the pike, didn't it?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: September 09, 2009, 01:17:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!! Remember me. I have missed you guys so much.
Anything new? I am 2 months behind.

Hi DARLA! Good to see you. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: September 09, 2009, 01:19:30 PM »

Oh yes. And in this article it gives us the name of a company thats providing funds??

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m9d8-Casey-Anthony-case-Read-Florida-Bar-letter-clearing-Jose-Baez-in-another-ethics-investigation

"The complaint was filed by a woman named Shannon Stoy of Pennington, NJ, according to the letter. The complaint alleged that Baez was “receiving fees on the Casey Anthony case with an agreement to publicize her story.” It also accused the attorney of receiving services from a company called PMC “that could be considered non-client party compensation.”

"WDBO reports that Baez provided the Bar with a statement indicating his agreement with Casey has no clause that allows him to obtain financial gains from her story. He added that services received from PMC were “provided gratuitously.”

Whos PMC ? Any smart monkey know?
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: September 09, 2009, 01:34:04 PM »

Oh yes. And in this article it gives us the name of a company thats providing funds??

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m9d8-Casey-Anthony-case-Read-Florida-Bar-letter-clearing-Jose-Baez-in-another-ethics-investigation

"The complaint was filed by a woman named Shannon Stoy of Pennington, NJ, according to the letter. The complaint alleged that Baez was “receiving fees on the Casey Anthony case with an agreement to publicize her story.” It also accused the attorney of receiving services from a company called PMC “that could be considered non-client party compensation.”

"WDBO reports that Baez provided the Bar with a statement indicating his agreement with Casey has no clause that allows him to obtain financial gains from her story. He added that services received from PMC were “provided gratuitously.”

i found it , its Press Corps Media
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: September 09, 2009, 01:40:47 PM »

There's a lot new in the Anthony case, depositions by Padilla and his cohorts.  I'll let someone else tell you about it.  I just want to introduce you to the twins, Noah and Sophia.
U R baad.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1005 on: September 09, 2009, 01:54:07 PM »

It's probably some ficticious company to cover for who is really backing this charade. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: September 09, 2009, 01:56:45 PM »

I found a story about Press Corps Media. Todd Black.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18623734/detail.html

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: September 09, 2009, 02:05:49 PM »

I thought Bozo and Todd Black parted ways long time ago. I wonder who now is just handing him money for no reason, out of the goodness of the heart, and not expection anything back? 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: September 09, 2009, 02:18:57 PM »

Hi Darla  an angelic monkey  Where too start 

Good to see you Darla

Im ready for court, hopefully this judge grew a pair overnight...geez

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: September 09, 2009, 02:23:57 PM »

OFTLOG! Is this article meant so that we feel sorry for Bobo?  They missed the line about first hispanic lawyer to take a high profile case and get false accusations.               Sorry, no sympathy train ride from me, but I did hear a siren again.  Oh wait.....its the Bobo Waaaaaaaaaambulance!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: September 09, 2009, 02:24:25 PM »

I found a story about Press Corps Media. Todd Black.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18623734/detail.html

What is even more interesting now is Casey's comments she made when bonded out about signing pictures & appearing on Howard Stern...curious given everything we have seen and heard thus far, ey?

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: September 09, 2009, 02:32:47 PM »

Checking in for a few, I see I'm way too early for Conway's court meeting.  Just wanted to say I watched that sorry excuse for a hearing yesterday with Judge Rodriguez.  That was completely unprofessional, as well as inexcusable, for him to mock a lawyer's speech pattern (any lawyer period).  I'd be filing a complaint if it was me, conduct unbecoming a judge or something to that effect.
I think Mr. Mitnick did an excellent job laying out his argument.  I would have added one another thing.  I would have researched (or paid an assistant to research) viewer ratings for local and major networks in the days and weeks following the initial 911 call reporting Caylee missing.  Documentation in hand, I would laid out that my client was falsely accused in front of x-number of people.  Explaining how it would be physically impossible to identify, find, and assemble those same x-number of people in the same place again for Casey Anthony to simply "apologize" and clear my client, I would ask for $1 in damages for each one of those x-number of viewers.  Not only did Casey Anthony damage my client's good name and reputation, her means of employment, her housing situation, but she also intentionally mislead x-number of people.  JMO     

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: September 09, 2009, 02:34:55 PM »

Well, need to swing.  Sorry to post and run.  Hopefully, BBL!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1013 on: September 09, 2009, 02:51:59 PM »

What is even more interesting now is Casey's comments she made when bonded out about signing pictures & appearing on Howard Stern...curious given everything we have seen and heard thus far, ey?

Hi CAPP! 

After I saw that comment I have visions of Bozo having a stack of signed pics locked in a file drawer or safe just waiting for the opportune moment.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: September 09, 2009, 02:52:04 PM »

If the judge today says that the A's dont have to answer the rest of the questions i will be furious. They need to be treated like anyone else who blatantly refuses to answer questions in a depo

I agree. 
I don't remember all the questions that George refused to answer, but the one about Casey stealing money from anyone is important, IMO, as Morgan is trying to make the point of how Casey paid for the nanny. George has already told LE she stole money from various sources.....it is not for him to decide who to tell this to and who he can withhold this same info from. Actually, because he can't plead the 5th, he should be made to answer every question asked of him. I'm not fond of Rodriguez and I have no idea what he will rule today. After yesterday, nothing will surprise me as he is backtracking on his previous decisions.

I never could stand Rodriguez. He is so pretentious and full of affectations! I despise his manner of speaking, as if he is pontificating and the rest of the world should be falling down in awe at his brilliance. He is soooo aware of the camera is really getting off on it! He also is biased IMO and not for the Hispanic victim but for the First Hispanic Lawyer To Handle A Major Case. He is so predictable--whenever he seems like he is scolding KC's side, I just know it's the set up (because he thinks he's slick) for him to rule the other way. They need to vote this clown off the bench if that's how judges get appointed in Florida. Now if he rules in Zenaida's favor .... I'll owe him a big apology! In this particular case I really wouldn't mind being wrong. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: September 09, 2009, 02:53:19 PM »

O/T   Don't know who is following this new story but the case where the mother hid her son in a closet (over a custody dispute) & father was accused of abuse but cleared will be on with Shep Smith/Foxnews in the next hour....horrid mother!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: September 09, 2009, 02:55:42 PM »

Checking in for a few, I see I'm way too early for Conway's court meeting.  Just wanted to say I watched that sorry excuse for a hearing yesterday with Judge Rodriguez.  That was completely unprofessional, as well as inexcusable, for him to mock a lawyer's speech pattern (any lawyer period).  I'd be filing a complaint if it was me, conduct unbecoming a judge or something to that effect.
I think Mr. Mitnick did an excellent job laying out his argument.  I would have added one another thing.  I would have researched (or paid an assistant to research) viewer ratings for local and major networks in the days and weeks following the initial 911 call reporting Caylee missing.  Documentation in hand, I would laid out that my client was falsely accused in front of x-number of people.  Explaining how it would be physically impossible to identify, find, and assemble those same x-number of people in the same place again for Casey Anthony to simply "apologize" and clear my client, I would ask for $1 in damages for each one of those x-number of viewers.  Not only did Casey Anthony damage my client's good name and reputation, her means of employment, her housing situation, but she also intentionally mislead x-number of people.  JMO     

That is an excellent strategy, ISPY. See you later. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: September 09, 2009, 03:00:09 PM »

Hi CAPP! 

After I saw that comment I have visions of Bozo having a stack of signed pics locked in a file drawer or safe just waiting for the opportune moment.

back girl!   Yea, the thing is we know Casey is a narcissistic skank BUT the fact that she spoke of celebrity (ugh) and $$ she could make for her defense it isnt a far gone conclusion that others had to have put these ideas in  her head, she may be street savvy to a slight extent but she is far from brilliant.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: September 09, 2009, 03:05:23 PM »

OFTLOG! Is this article meant so that we feel sorry for Bobo?  They missed the line about first hispanic lawyer to take a high profile case and get false accusations.               Sorry, no sympathy train ride from me, but I did hear a siren again.  Oh wait.....its the Bobo Waaaaaaaaaambulance!

I love that picture!

I've been mia for a while...migraines! I lost track of the chatter we had during document day. Can someone clue me in about Tracy and immunity? Was it because she was mistook for kc? I did find the video we were talking about that day. It's here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ONVxgjfup0&feature=channel

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1019 on: September 09, 2009, 03:08:33 PM »

Hi Darla  an angelic monkey  Where too start 

Good to see you Darla

Im ready for court, hopefully this judge grew a pair overnight...geez

Capp so nice to see you back in the cage - I have missed you when you were here.  I hope you are feeling better and all is going well.   an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.