April 19, 2024, 01:31:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232364 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: September 09, 2009, 05:20:17 PM »

One thing to keep in mind though, in the case that absolutely matters ALL of these scumbuckets will get theirs & the prosecution will see to it.  DC won this round but he has far from escaped his stupidity...same will be true of George, Cindy, Lee & Bozo

Justice will prevail for Caylee

I really don't see that coming with the others.  Casey will get hers, but for now no charges are pending against the others..and if that would rear it's ugly head, then their attorneys will ask for immunity just like Lee's did in the past.  The prosecutions case in Caylee's death is about Casey.

Gypse, I agree with you completely.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: September 09, 2009, 05:21:07 PM »

I'll see you all later.........I need a drink.   

Can I come too? 

Where's Trimm?  If she gets the cart and picks you all up, the first round of drinks is on me.   

Pick me up too....and don't count on me as the designated driver

Who's driving?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: September 09, 2009, 05:21:46 PM »

One thing to keep in mind though, in the case that absolutely matters ALL of these scumbuckets will get theirs & the prosecution will see to it.  DC won this round but he has far from escaped his stupidity...same will be true of George, Cindy, Lee & Bozo

I really don't see that coming with the others.  Casey will get hers, but for now no charges are pending against the others..and if that would rear it's ugly head, then their attorneys will ask for immunity just like Lee's did in the past.  The prosecutions case in Caylee's death is about Casey.

Gypsy, what they will face is prejuring themselves - yes, there are no charges pending on them BUT they are not immuned to ever being charged with something including perjury at trial which is inevitable.   Their attorneys (both Conway & Luka)  did ask for full immunity & none of them have received it

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: September 09, 2009, 05:27:05 PM »

Here's what I get the most annoyed about...The idea that George and Cindy are gloating over this "victory".  They believe they are above the law, and this so-called Judge Rodriguez has reinforced this notion.  I am mightily depressed at this juncture.
Where's the justice?  Caylee has paid for the Anthony's sense of entitlement with her life, Zenaida's reputation and that all of Casey's friends, (poor things,) has been tainted.
Everyone has an agenda, including those we are supposed to trust with, (and I quote,)"hearing and addressing our grievances," are incredibly biased. I can't bear the smug looks of Cindy and company.   I'm still::MonkeyMad::

Shame on them for gloating about something this trival compared to their granddaughter being murdered by their slore, but like I said they wont be smiling in the end.   Daughter be dam'd, how can they reconcile with themselves that they want to spare her after what she did to that precious beautiful babygirl?  During Casey's murder trial they will be skered on a stick!   I dont know how they live with themselves

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: September 09, 2009, 05:29:02 PM »

Gypsy, what they will face is prejuring themselves - yes, there are no charges pending on them BUT they are not immuned to ever being charged with something including perjury at trial which is inevitable.   Their attorneys (both Conway & Luka)  did ask for full immunity & none of them have received it

I thought Lee got immunity which is why Luka said he is no longer Lee's attorney as he was no longer needed?   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: September 09, 2009, 05:29:32 PM »

NEW BLINK POST (I'm a little late posting this):

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/09/09/cayleecasey-case-dominic-casey-takes-stand-in-zenaida-gonzalez-case/

Caylee/Casey Case: Dominic Casey Takes Stand in Zenaida Gonzalez Case

thanks Klaas and I agree with Blink's prediction....ZFG's case will be shelved until after the criminal trial!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: September 09, 2009, 05:33:02 PM »

I thought Lee got immunity which is why Luka said he is no longer Lee's attorney as he was no longer needed?   

NR, that is my understanding as well. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: September 09, 2009, 05:35:00 PM »

Their attorneys (both Conway & Luka)  did ask for full immunity & none of them have received it
[/quote]

Buahahahahaha! That cheered me up. Thanks! Here...how about some of this nice merlot? Anyone else?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: September 09, 2009, 05:36:55 PM »

Here's what I get the most annoyed about...The idea that George and Cindy are gloating over this "victory".  They believe they are above the law, and this so-called Judge Rodriguez has reinforced this notion.  I am mightily depressed at this juncture.
Where's the justice?  Caylee has paid for the Anthony's sense of entitlement with her life, Zenaida's reputation and that all of Casey's friends, (poor things,) has been tainted.
Everyone has an agenda, including those we are supposed to trust with, (and I quote,)"hearing and addressing our grievances," are incredibly biased. I can't bear the smug looks of Cindy and company.   I'm still::MonkeyMad::

Shame on them for gloating about something this trival compared to their granddaughter being murdered by their slore, but like I said they wont be smiling in the end.   Daughter be dam'd, how can they reconcile with themselves that they want to spare her after what she did to that precious beautiful babygirl?  During Casey's murder trial they will be skered on a stick!   I dont know how they live with themselves

Capp I hope you are correct about being skured on a stick.  I used to think that as well.  Then everytime something happened that could be directly connected to the Ants, they get a pass  for one reason or another, mostly because they pull out their grieving grandparent card.  Any other normal citizen would have charges, fines or be in jail, but not the Ants or their close circle.  After watching today with Judge R taking the stick away each time it came out I just don't know anymore.  Seems that  the Judicial system is more concerned about those that commit the crime than the victims and peripheral fodder of the crimes.  Today it proved it to me in spades.  I hope I am proven wrong in the future.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: September 09, 2009, 05:37:18 PM »

I think the A's will be handled with kid gloves during the trial.  They will be lulled into a feeling of confidence. I am sure they will LIE but I can't believe they will ever be prosecuted for anything!!  THIS IS JMO based on what I have seen so far. Of course my opinion is subject to change at anytime Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: September 09, 2009, 05:40:09 PM »

Their attorneys (both Conway & Luka)  did ask for full immunity & none of them have received it

Buahahahahaha! That cheered me up. Thanks! Here...how about some of this nice merlot? Anyone else?
[/quote]
I'm trying to get over this hearing.  I'll take one, or two, perhaps, twelve.  Thanks!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: September 09, 2009, 05:41:31 PM »

O I could have missed that due to my taking ill, I never saw Luka state that--Id love to see where that was said or reported

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1292 on: September 09, 2009, 05:42:30 PM »

I'll see you all later.........I need a drink.   

Can I come too? 

Where's Trimm?  If she gets the cart and picks you all up, the first round of drinks is on me.   

Pick me up too....and don't count on me as the designated driver

Who's driving?

No Rose 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1293 on: September 09, 2009, 05:43:17 PM »

The "JUDGE" is chewing on Mitnick. Where's SUNNY????? 

I am here MADE AS A WET HEN!  I intend to write him a letter and tell him exactly what I think of him, his rulings, his frigging condescending attitude, making fun of KM's accent and his obvious bias!   

I would like to see that!      Please tell us if he responds.

As much as I would be curious as well, I really suggest that you don't follow through on that.  On one of the first hearing this Judge remarked about how he was getting emails from outsiders and he did NOT like it and that he would take measures upon those that continuted to do it....so please,,,don't do it....imo...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: September 09, 2009, 05:45:14 PM »

Lee Anthony To Face Tough Questions In Deposition
Posted: 6:05 am EDT July 30, 2009
Updated: 1:41 pm EDT July 30, 2009

<snipped>

At one point, there was concern that Lee Anthony may be charged with obstruction of justice because of contradicting statements he had given to sheriff's investigators in the past. Now that Lee Anthony has been granted immunity he does not have to worry about that any longer.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20222332/detail.html
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: September 09, 2009, 05:45:45 PM »

I'm trying to get over this hearing.  I'll take one, or two, perhaps, twelve.  Thanks!
[/quote]

Help yourself sweetie.

We need to install a large hot tub in the cage. This one is too little...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1296 on: September 09, 2009, 05:46:19 PM »

I think the A's will be handled with kid gloves during the trial.  They will be lulled into a feeling of confidence. I am sure they will LIE but I can't believe they will ever be prosecuted for anything!!  THIS IS JMO based on what I have seen so far. Of course my opinion is subject to change at anytime Monkey Devil!
I agree, they will be treated like grieving grandparents, and there will be no prosecution of anything, so lie, lie, lie, you might as well.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: September 09, 2009, 05:49:19 PM »

I am here MADE AS A WET HEN!  I intend to write him a letter and tell him exactly what I think of him, his rulings, his frigging condescending attitude, making fun of KM's accent and his obvious bias!   

As much as I would be curious as well, I really suggest that you don't follow through on that.  On one of the first hearing this Judge remarked about how he was getting emails from outsiders and he did NOT like it and that he would take measures upon those that continuted to do it....so please,,,don't do it....imo...

Geez, this judge is such an arse. I hadn't heard of that. Thanks.

Someone please tell me... when a judge misbehaves, he's gotta answer to someone, right? Who would that be?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: September 09, 2009, 05:49:40 PM »

thanks Protect, but he can't do diddly squat to anyone for simply writing a letter...as long as it is respectful and doesn't contain and threats or perceived threats.  If people can write to their senators, state representative and the president,  this measly judge can't do a thing to someone for writing to him. A much as he would like to think he can.  He is too full of himself!!  But, I will it run it by an attorney friend before I send it  

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: September 09, 2009, 05:49:51 PM »

Today's hearing on youtube:

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaoXgu1Cv0E

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSqCDDgx3QI

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MRRMlg32PQ&feature=channel_page

Part 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhFFf6ud4MQ&feature=channel

Part 5:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OqF7HJ4YKo&feature=channel

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.