April 25, 2024, 09:03:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232644 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: September 09, 2009, 05:51:36 PM »

One thing to keep in mind though, in the case that absolutely matters ALL of these scumbuckets will get theirs & the prosecution will see to it.  DC won this round but he has far from escaped his stupidity...same will be true of George, Cindy, Lee & Bozo

Justice will prevail for Caylee

I really don't see that coming with the others.  Casey will get hers, but for now no charges are pending against the others..and if that would rear it's ugly head, then their attorneys will ask for immunity just like Lee's did in the past.  The prosecutions case in Caylee's death is about Casey.

Gypsy, what they will face is prejuring themselves - yes, there are no charges pending on them BUT they are not immuned to ever being charged with something including perjury at trial which is inevitable.   Their attorneys (both Conway & Luka)  did ask for full immunity & none of them have received it

I thought Lee got immunity which is why Luka said he is no longer Lee's attorney as he was no longer needed?   

NR, that is my understanding as well. 
O I could have missed that due to my taking ill, I never saw Luka state that--Id love to see where that was said or reported

Posted it at around the same time you posted this.     Glad you are feeling better.  I missed you. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: September 09, 2009, 05:55:19 PM »

Just got caught up today and I agree with many here, that the Anthonys will get their just due before this is all over. As Capp says, "they won't be smiling in the end."

Patience is what we need.

O/T: Northern Rose and tupelo, your orders are ready for pick up in the thread located in my sig line Wink

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: September 09, 2009, 05:57:50 PM »

thanks cece...that was fast...and as distasteful as it may be...I am going to listen to each part and take VERY GOOD NOTES!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: September 09, 2009, 06:01:02 PM »

Their attorneys (both Conway & Luka)  did ask for full immunity & none of them have received it

Buahahahahaha! That cheered me up. Thanks! Here...how about some of this nice merlot? Anyone else?
I'm trying to get over this hearing.  I'll take one, or two, perhaps, twelve.  Thanks!

Help yourself sweetie.

We need to install a large hot tub in the cage. This one is too little...
[/quote]

I guess we'll just have to line them up!

Pass the wine please.   

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: September 09, 2009, 06:03:24 PM »

I agree with those who think that George and Cindy will never face justice for anything they have done.  In every case where they could be charged, they have escaped any repercussions for their actions, from tampering with evidence to participating with a felon chasing another car at high speed.  They have lied under oath, they have refused to answer questions under subpoena.  For some reason, they are always treated with kid gloves.  Nothing will ever change.

I believe it was extremely unjudicial for Judge Rodriguez to mock Mr. Mitnik's accent, to not allow him to finish a sentence and to find in favor of Dominic Casey not having to be deposed.  If I were Mr. Mitnik, I would ask Judge Rodriguez to recuse himself from this case because he is obviously prejudiced in favor of the Anthonys. I can only wonder if he and Mr. Mitnik have some kind of history.

The above is just my opinion and I do not need nor welcome a pseudo-legal opinion of it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: September 09, 2009, 06:05:09 PM »

Looks like you can rate the Judge here:

http://www.ratethecourts.com/judge.php?id=150880&which=judge

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: September 09, 2009, 06:08:09 PM »

Just got caught up today and I agree with many here, that the Anthonys will get their just due before this is all over. As Capp says, "they won't be smiling in the end."

O/T: Northern Rose and tupelo, your orders are ready for pick up in the thread located in my sig line Wink

I agree. I can feel it in my bones...payment is coming.

Patience is definitely what I need. Right now, it's coming from a wine glass.  And it's therapeutic to travel through it with fellow monkeys. You all are the bee's knees! THE best on the net. Nick and I love SM and Blink too. Team Blink is awesome!

Brandi, I'm still fairly new here, but have lurked a long time. The creations you make here are wonderful. I'd love to know how you make such fantastic avis and those precious signs you make in honor of the missing. Is there a particular spot around here to ask questions about how they're done?
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: September 09, 2009, 06:09:01 PM »

It looks like some have already made comments on his "performance" from today:

http://www.ratethecourts.com/comments.php?id=150880

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: September 09, 2009, 06:09:22 PM »

One thing to keep in mind though, in the case that absolutely matters ALL of these scumbuckets will get theirs & the prosecution will see to it.  DC won this round but he has far from escaped his stupidity...same will be true of George, Cindy, Lee & Bozo

I really don't see that coming with the others.  Casey will get hers, but for now no charges are pending against the others..and if that would rear it's ugly head, then their attorneys will ask for immunity just like Lee's did in the past.  The prosecutions case in Caylee's death is about Casey.

Gypsy, what they will face is prejuring themselves - yes, there are no charges pending on them BUT they are not immuned to ever being charged with something including perjury at trial which is inevitable.   Their attorneys (both Conway & Luka)  did ask for full immunity & none of them have received it

I thought Lee got immunity which is why Luka said he is no longer Lee's attorney as he was no longer needed?   

Lee Anthony To Face Tough Questions In Deposition
Posted: 6:05 am EDT July 30, 2009
Updated: 1:41 pm EDT July 30, 2009

<snipped>

At one point, there was concern that Lee Anthony may be charged with obstruction of justice because of contradicting statements he had given to sheriff's investigators in the past. Now that Lee Anthony has been granted immunity he does not have to worry about that any longer.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20222332/detail.html

Tks for that, yup I was recuping from my hospitalization at that time & did not see that -Ugh, o boy that took a bit of wind out of my sail, but why am I left with that  there must be a strategy behind that agreement...otherwise its sickening.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: September 09, 2009, 06:09:53 PM »

Their attorneys (both Conway & Luka)  did ask for full immunity & none of them have received it

Buahahahahaha! That cheered me up. Thanks! Here...how about some of this nice merlot? Anyone else?
I'm trying to get over this hearing.  I'll take one, or two, perhaps, twelve.  Thanks!

Help yourself sweetie.

We need to install a large hot tub in the cage. This one is too little...

I guess we'll just have to line them up!

Pass the wine please.   
[/quote]

LOL...good idea!!! Or even better...let's fill up some tubs with wine...especially after today. I think my blood pressure went up big time today.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: September 09, 2009, 06:11:22 PM »

Cece...that's a great find! THANKS! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: September 09, 2009, 06:12:24 PM »

I agree. I can feel it in my bones...payment is coming.

Patience is definitely what I need. Right now, it's coming from a wine glass.  And it's therapeutic to travel through it with fellow monkeys. You all are the bee's knees! THE best on the net. Nick and I love SM and Blink too. Team Blink is awesome!

Brandi, I'm still fairly new here, but have lurked a long time. The creations you make here are wonderful. I'd love to know how you make such fantastic avis and those precious signs you make in honor of the missing. Is there a particular spot around here to ask questions about how they're done?

Yes, my avatar thread that is mentioned in my sig line is the place to discuss that. I don't discuss avatars or art in MP threads. Feel free to chat there about whatever you want Wink

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: September 09, 2009, 06:22:41 PM »

Mr Mitnik was very methodical in his questioning about what contracts DC had and with whom and when.  When he asked DC about the psychic, did anyone else wonder when he was going to ask about a contract between DC and Lee?  IMO, DC was on the phone with Lee when he was poking in the ground near the sight of Caylee's remains.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: September 09, 2009, 06:23:13 PM »

Lee Anthony To Face Tough Questions In Deposition
Posted: 6:05 am EDT July 30, 2009
Updated: 1:41 pm EDT July 30, 2009

<snipped>

At one point, there was concern that Lee Anthony may be charged with obstruction of justice because of contradicting statements he had given to sheriff's investigators in the past. Now that Lee Anthony has been granted immunity he does not have to worry about that any longer.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20222332/detail.html

Catching up - a few things.

THE JUDGE dismissed it for now WITHOUT PREJUDICE.  NOT WITH. (you heard correct FLmonkey!)

Lee was given USE IMMUNITY only that I have ever heard officially.  So yes, I am about to disagree with WFTV link above.  Use immunity protects him from prosecution from charges that the state learned of via his testimony.  It does NOT stop them from bringing charges in the future if he lies on the stand, etc.  It only limits them to the testimony.  I have posted on this several times - but if Lee said during his testimony he poured bleach in the back of the car because he was afraid his sister was involved.  The state can't prosecute him for that based on his testimony.  If after the trial or at any point really - a neighbor walks in and hands them a video tape of Lee pouring bleach in the car and telling cindy why he is doing it, etc - that would be information glee'ed from outside of that deposition and he could be charged based on that.  It (THE USE IMMUNITY)  ONLY protects him from his testimony during that deposition.
Back to reading...

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: September 09, 2009, 06:27:39 PM »

wesh video report:

http://www.wesh.com/video/20818569/index.html

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: September 09, 2009, 06:31:05 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20819273/detail.html

The private eye's attorney argued that he was hired by the Anthony family and Jose Baez, so he has privileged information and did not have to testify. Keith Mitnik, the attorney for Gonzalez, argued he needed to ask those questions before that determination could be made. So, D. Casey's attorney suggested taking his testimony and the judge agreed.

"When you were in the woods looking for the body, you were hired by George, Cindy, Jose and Casey Anthony?"

"Yes, that would be correct," D. Casey said.

The judge ruled Dominic Casey did not have to be deposed, with the condition that he show the contracts to the judge stating he was indeed employed by the Anthony family and Jose Baez.

(snipped)

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: September 09, 2009, 06:34:58 PM »

Link supporting what I just said on USE immunity.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/14/ng.01.html
------>  snip
GRACE: ... there`s more to getting immunity than a subpoena showing up in your mailbox via registered mail. You got to work out immunity deal.

RODRIGUEZ: No, not in the state of Florida, Nancy.

GRACE: Good. Explain.

RODRIGUEZ: The law in the state of Florida is if a state attorney subpoenas any witness, that witness has immunity.

GRACE: Oh, you`re talking about use immunity, not blanket immunity.

RODRIGUEZ: Yes. Exactly. Exactly.

GRACE: OK. I understand.

RODRIGUEZ: So obviously, they want to talk to him. He doesn`t have a privilege. He doesn`t have a legal privilege...

GRACE: Right.

RODRIGUEZ: ... of any conversations he`s had with his sister or anyone else.

GRACE: And very quickly, explain the difference between use immunity and blanket immunity.

RODRIGUEZ: Anything he says to them, they cannot use against him in a criminal prosecution. If they could otherwise prove any other crime without use of his own words, they could still prosecute him.

I can get more, if asked.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: September 09, 2009, 06:48:30 PM »

I agree with those who think that George and Cindy will never face justice for anything they have done.  In every case where they could be charged, they have escaped any repercussions for their actions, from tampering with evidence to participating with a felon chasing another car at high speed.  They have lied under oath, they have refused to answer questions under subpoena.  For some reason, they are always treated with kid gloves.  Nothing will ever change.

I believe it was extremely unjudicial for Judge Rodriguez to mock Mr. Mitnik's accent, to not allow him to finish a sentence and to find in favor of Dominic Casey not having to be deposed.  If I were Mr. Mitnik, I would ask Judge Rodriguez to recuse himself from this case because he is obviously prejudiced in favor of the Anthonys. I can only wonder if he and Mr. Mitnik have some kind of history.

The above is just my opinion and I do not need nor welcome a pseudo-legal opinion of it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: September 09, 2009, 06:49:11 PM »

Good Job ANJM!  Thank you.   an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: September 09, 2009, 06:49:15 PM »

WOOHOO...so far he has a big fat F

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.