April 26, 2024, 01:44:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232652 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1340 on: September 09, 2009, 07:35:12 PM »

Cece, tks for posting that video - the end was great & a laugh was much needed

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: September 09, 2009, 07:36:23 PM »

It's time for me to log off.  Thanks to everyone for all the great info!  Enjoy your evening.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: September 09, 2009, 07:38:15 PM »

Cece, tks for posting that video - the end was great & a laugh was much needed

You're welcome Capp.  I needed a good laugh as well!  It was another frustrating day in the civil hearing.

Good night all.   an angelic monkey

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: September 09, 2009, 07:59:23 PM »

Just got caught up today and I agree with many here, that the Anthonys will get their just due before this is all over. As Capp says, "they won't be smiling in the end."

Patience is what we need.

O/T: Northern Rose and tupelo, your orders are ready for pick up in the thread located in my sig line Wink
I found it and I love it!! Thanks again and with your instructions, I uploaded it on the first try!! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: September 09, 2009, 08:01:31 PM »

Just got caught up today and I agree with many here, that the Anthonys will get their just due before this is all over. As Capp says, "they won't be smiling in the end."

O/T: Northern Rose and tupelo, your orders are ready for pick up in the thread located in my sig line Wink
I found it and I love it!! Thanks again and with your instructions, I uploaded it on the first try!! 

TUPELO, you are be-u-ti-ful!!!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: September 09, 2009, 08:17:19 PM »

hello monkeys
i've been catching u and see that there is no good news for Zenaida as of yet....BUT, AND DON'T THROW NANNERS...this is just from what i understand...Slander only happens if people believe that it is true.  and maybe for the first three days of all this mess (after cindy called 911) people thought it was true...but when more came out, i didn't think some nanny named zanny did it...i thought (know in my heart) that casey did it.  so, maybe its a good thing that happened - the judge saying its a bs suit (now granted not good for Zenaida) because if no reasonable person ever though she was really involved, then its still saying casey was full of it from the beginning. 
I hope that makes some kind of sense.

The employer who fired Zenaida apparently thought there was some truth to it....
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: September 09, 2009, 08:32:43 PM »

Link supporting what I just said on USE immunity.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/14/ng.01.html
------>  snip
GRACE: ... there`s more to getting immunity than a subpoena showing up in your mailbox via registered mail. You got to work out immunity deal.

RODRIGUEZ: No, not in the state of Florida, Nancy.

GRACE: Good. Explain.

RODRIGUEZ: The law in the state of Florida is if a state attorney subpoenas any witness, that witness has immunity.

GRACE: Oh, you`re talking about use immunity, not blanket immunity.

RODRIGUEZ: Yes. Exactly. Exactly.

GRACE: OK. I understand.

RODRIGUEZ: So obviously, they want to talk to him. He doesn`t have a privilege. He doesn`t have a legal privilege...

GRACE: Right.

RODRIGUEZ: ... of any conversations he`s had with his sister or anyone else.

GRACE: And very quickly, explain the difference between use immunity and blanket immunity.

RODRIGUEZ: Anything he says to them, they cannot use against him in a criminal prosecution. If they could otherwise prove any other crime without use of his own words, they could still prosecute him.

I can get more, if asked.
Thanks NewsJunkie
What's the difference between dismissing with prejudice and dismissing without prejudice?

With prejudice would mean the matter can not be revisited.
Without prejudice means the matter can be re-submitted and looked at again.  Usually it is best to bring more reasons why it should be done.
Thank you so much,I am learning more and more each day about courts and rulings and motions and such.
I voted this judge ALL F's lol

Well, he has a solid D-- from me right now!  I have heard him clearly indicate to both sides, what they are missing and what he wants (gag order request) but what I think the underlying tone to his 'change' is:  He is ticked at Morgan and Morgan for releasing the depo video's - and I think they did that prior to registering them with the court...  (No proof, but I guess we could check the records if anyone is that interested.) .... if I am correct in my assumption, he is holding a grudge which might cost ZG a fair trial.  I think he took heat for not controlling his courtroom, case and thus his new hard-nosed demeanor.  He was, IMHO highly unprofessional.  I do feel for him that he is stuck between a rock and a hard place, but that is not any of the players in his courtroom's fault.  I am sure due to his recent ratings issues he is none to pleased to postpone this case till after the criminal murder trial.  I think that is just what he wants to do.  He might be well advised to take the lead from the criminal fraud trial ruling.  I can also see he doesn't want to be the one with the appeal on his hands that causes major issues in the murder case.  The testimony in his court room by the players can only be used to impeach a person if I am correct.  IE: If cindy says the sky is green in his court room and says it is yellow in the murder case, then her testimony can be used to impeach her testimony in the murder trial.  He doesn't want the media looking at him, because he feels he is in a hot seat already, IMHO.  Perhaps he is being investigated, lost respect of his peers or is just truly uncomfortable with national scrutiny after the likes of Judge Larry Seidlin.  If the latter is the case, he should excuse himself.  I think Mitnik should ask him to recuse himself today for his behavior.  His failure to even hear Mitnik at the bench as to why the search was relevant - was just wrong on so many levels. (IMHO)  I feel that his denial of this and other issues today was a denial of ZG rights to a fair trial.  He could have ordered everyone to chambers or taken it all in camera or any number of ways, but again I think he is pizzed and he is taking it out on lady justice and ZG in this instance.  I personally feel offended for the people of Florida and the pursuit of justice. 
I have noooooooooo problem with him delaying it till after the murder trial or even dismissing it - if HE HAS A LEGAL BASIS (yelling at him, btw!).  I will be the first one, as you all have seen to say, protect the criminal murder trial, first and foremost.  Heck, I will organize a fundraiser for ZG if she gets denied her day in court to nail casey.  But, I think he needs to find the law or set a legal precedent on the case with confidence and let the district court review his decision if need be.  That is what judges do. 

So, do we have big boy boxers?????????  Cause, I know someone who needs them!
Oh, and thank you! 
RANT OFF! 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: September 09, 2009, 08:37:17 PM »

hello monkeys
i've been catching u and see that there is no good news for Zenaida as of yet....BUT, AND DON'T THROW NANNERS...this is just from what i understand...Slander only happens if people believe that it is true.  and maybe for the first three days of all this mess (after cindy called 911) people thought it was true...but when more came out, i didn't think some nanny named zanny did it...i thought (know in my heart) that casey did it.  so, maybe its a good thing that happened - the judge saying its a bs suit (now granted not good for Zenaida) because if no reasonable person ever though she was really involved, then its still saying casey was full of it from the beginning. 

The employer who fired Zenaida apparently thought there was some truth to it....
i agree.  very sad for Zenaida.  i do feel bad for her.. could she not draw unemployment?  what were the grounds of her firing?  i'm really not trying to be a poo;  there may be an upside to all of this as far as Caylee is concerned. an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: September 09, 2009, 08:39:54 PM »

Well, he has a solid D-- from me right now!  I have heard him clearly indicate to both sides, what they are missing and what he wants (gag order request) but what I think the underlying tone to his 'change' is:  He is ticked at Morgan and Morgan for releasing the depo video's - and I think they did that prior to registering them with the court...  (No proof, but I guess we could check the records if anyone is that interested.) .... if I am correct in my assumption, he is holding a grudge which might cost ZG a fair trial.  I think he took heat for not controlling his courtroom, case and thus his new hard-nosed demeanor.  He was, IMHO highly unprofessional.  I do feel for him that he is stuck between a rock and a hard place, but that is not any of the players in his courtroom's fault.  I am sure due to his recent ratings issues he is none to pleased to postpone this case till after the criminal murder trial.  I think that is just what he wants to do.  He might be well advised to take the lead from the criminal fraud trial ruling.  I can also see he doesn't want to be the one with the appeal on his hands that causes major issues in the murder case.  The testimony in his court room by the players can only be used to impeach a person if I am correct.  IE: If cindy says the sky is green in his court room and says it is yellow in the murder case, then her testimony can be used to impeach her testimony in the murder trial.  He doesn't want the media looking at him, because he feels he is in a hot seat already, IMHO.  Perhaps he is being investigated, lost respect of his peers or is just truly uncomfortable with national scrutiny after the likes of Judge Larry Seidlin.  If the latter is the case, he should excuse himself.  I think Mitnik should ask him to recuse himself today for his behavior.  His failure to even hear Mitnik at the bench as to why the search was relevant - was just wrong on so many levels. (IMHO)  I feel that his denial of this and other issues today was a denial of ZG rights to a fair trial.  He could have ordered everyone to chambers or taken it all in camera or any number of ways, but again I think he is pizzed and he is taking it out on lady justice and ZG in this instance.  I personally feel offended for the people of Florida and the pursuit of justice.
I have noooooooooo problem with him delaying it till after the murder trial or even dismissing it - if HE HAS A LEGAL BASIS (yelling at him, btw!).  I will be the first one, as you all have seen to say, protect the criminal murder trial, first and foremost.  Heck, I will organize a fundraiser for ZG if she gets denied her day in court to nail casey.  But, I think he needs to find the law or set a legal precedent on the case with confidence and let the district court review his decision if need be.  That is what judges do.

So, do we have big boy boxers?????????  Cause, I know someone who needs them!
Oh, and thank you!
RANT OFF! 

salut an angelic monkey

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: September 09, 2009, 08:41:42 PM »

Sorry for the mini novel  .........  I will just skate on out till I calm down! LOL
Night monkeys!   
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: September 09, 2009, 08:46:58 PM »

Sorry for the mini novel  .........  I will just skate on out till I calm down! LOL
Night monkeys!   

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: September 09, 2009, 08:50:20 PM »

Looks like you can rate the Judge here:

http://www.ratethecourts.com/judge.php?id=150880&which=judge

Thanx cece!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: September 09, 2009, 08:51:17 PM »

Why thank you Fanny! I feel pretty, oh so pretty....  This is my first dress up, and I love it. I also needed a pick me up after the hearing today. I was pretty PO'd about how things went down with Rodriguez, but Brandi lifted my spirits!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: September 09, 2009, 08:53:09 PM »

Why thank you Fanny! I feel pretty, oh so pretty....  This is my first dress up, and I love it. I also needed a pick me up after the hearing today. I was pretty PO'd about how things went down with Rodriguez, but Brandi lifted my spirits!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1354 on: September 09, 2009, 08:53:34 PM »

Checking in for a few, I see I'm way too early for Conway's court meeting.  Just wanted to say I watched that sorry excuse for a hearing yesterday with Judge Rodriguez.  That was completely unprofessional, as well as inexcusable, for him to mock a lawyer's speech pattern (any lawyer period).  I'd be filing a complaint if it was me, conduct unbecoming a judge or something to that effect.
I think Mr. Mitnick did an excellent job laying out his argument.  I would have added one another thing.  I would have researched (or paid an assistant to research) viewer ratings for local and major networks in the days and weeks following the initial 911 call reporting Caylee missing.  Documentation in hand, I would laid out that my client was falsely accused in front of x-number of people.  Explaining how it would be physically impossible to identify, find, and assemble those same x-number of people in the same place again for Casey Anthony to simply "apologize" and clear my client, I would ask for $1 in damages for each one of those x-number of viewers.  Not only did Casey Anthony damage my client's good name and reputation, her means of employment, her housing situation, but she also intentionally mislead x-number of people.  JMO     

Well said, ISpy!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: September 09, 2009, 09:00:12 PM »

hello monkeys

i agree.  very sad for Zenaida.  i do feel bad for her.. could she not draw unemployment?  what were the grounds of her firing?  i'm really not trying to be a poo;  there may be an upside to all of this as far as Caylee is concerned. an angelic monkey

As far as I remember she stated that her employer fired her  because he just did not want the negative publicity- she was a housekeeper at a Motel and obviously in a position of trust so he got rid of her while this was all swirling around at the start of the case.   Last I heard she was living in a Motel 6 as some kind of arrangement with homeless charity.  If she had unemployment I am sure it has all run out long time ago..   probably needs to be on welfare, poor lady, what a fix to be in... 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: September 09, 2009, 09:02:49 PM »

hello monkeys

As far as I remember she stated that her employer fired her  because he just did not want the negative publicity- she was a housekeeper at a Motel and obviously in a position of trust so he got rid of her while this was all swirling around at the start of the case.   Last I heard she was living in a Motel 6 as some kind of arrangement with homeless charity.  If she had unemployment I am sure it has all run out long time ago..   probably needs to be on welfare, poor lady, what a fix to be in... 

I should have added-  I haven't heard of her staying or dining at the Waldorf on crab cakes, cashing in family photos for $200K or jetting up to New York courtesy of 20/20 , ABC etc,
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1357 on: September 09, 2009, 09:03:39 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/09/blog-live-in-the-casey-anthony.html

WDBO Local News      
BLOG: Live in the Casey Anthony courtroom
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ September 9, 2009 3:39 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)

Lawyers representing Zenaida Gonzales are in court this afternoon.  They have withdrawn their request to force George and Cindy Anthony to answer questions in the case and will focues on their quest to make private investigator Dominic Casey give a deposition.

3:46 - Lawyer for ZG says testimony from Dominic Casey is not "privilaged."

3:50 - ZG lawyer:  Mr Casey was hired to find Caylee.  There was no pending litigation at that time.  We would like the court to order Mr Casey to give depo.

3:54 - Diana Tennis - lawyer for Mr Casey says her client has no independent information relating to ZG.  "I have never been given any idea what they want to talk to Mr Casey about."

3:59 Tennis: This was a family coming together, hiring investigators, hiring lawyers, to deal with a tragedy.  There is nothing that Mr Casey knows that doesn't have to do with that.  And that is privileged information.

4:03 Keith Mitnik, lawyer for ZG: Mr Casey worked for George and Cindy not Casey Anthony.

Mitnik: He was working for George and Cindy to go find their grandfather, he was not involved in the criminal case.

"I'm ready for sanctions," [Against Mr Casey]

Am guessing they meant to say 'grandaughter'?   

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: September 09, 2009, 09:08:31 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!  Missed ya!  My hubby sat down last night and was watching NG when this case was brought up.  He said " This case is still going on"?  I told him it hasn't gone to trial yet and it won't until 2010.  He said "Who's paying for all this"?  I said, "The taxpayers in Florida".  Of course he went on and on, as disgusted as I am.  The people need to realize this will affect their taxes!  I think if I were there I'd have to protest or something.  At least move it up to the 1st of the year.  Jose really has nothing more to contribute to her defense.  IMO the State has enough!  I wish a judge could listen to what both sides have and decide whether or not to move up or not!!  Any one else feel as disgusted as I do?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1359 on: September 09, 2009, 09:11:10 PM »

My gut tells me this judge does not want to jeopardize the criminal trial with the DP at play.. I still dont like him or his faux ruling

Dang!  Weren't they gonna try to use the ruling on this case for 'mitigating circumstances' in the DP in the criminal case? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.