March 28, 2024, 10:51:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 231713 times)
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: September 09, 2009, 09:11:57 PM »

Another thing...I'm on a roll now-    If Cindy, George or whoever..write a book and make money off this terrible situation-why doesn't the State require the money be paid back to them as reimbursement for the case?  Sounds like a good idea to me!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: September 09, 2009, 09:14:22 PM »

hello monkeys
i've been catching u and see that there is no good news for Zenaida as of yet....BUT, AND DON'T THROW NANNERS...this is just from what i understand...Slander only happens if people believe that it is true.  and maybe for the first three days of all this mess (after cindy called 911) people thought it was true...but when more came out, i didn't think some nanny named zanny did it...i thought (know in my heart) that casey did it.  so, maybe its a good thing that happened - the judge saying its a bs suit (now granted not good for Zenaida) because if no reasonable person ever though she was really involved, then its still saying casey was full of it from the beginning. 
I hope that makes some kind of sense.

The employer who fired Zenaida apparently thought there was some truth to it....
i agree.  very sad for Zenaida.  i do feel bad for her.. could she not draw unemployment?  what were the grounds of her firing?  i'm really not trying to be a poo;  there may be an upside to all of this as far as Caylee is concerned. an angelic monkey

As far as I remember she stated that her employer fired her  because he just did not want the negative publicity- she was a housekeeper at a Motel and obviously in a position of trust so he got rid of her while this was all swirling around at the start of the case.   Last I heard she was living in a Motel 6 as some kind of arrangement with homeless charity.  If she had unemployment I am sure it has all run out long time ago..   probably needs to be on welfare, poor lady, what a fix to be in... 

I should have added-  I haven't heard of her staying or dining at the Waldorf on crab cakes, cashing in family photos for $200K or jetting up to New York courtesy of 20/20 , ABC etc,
your right.  i agree.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: September 09, 2009, 09:17:01 PM »

Another thing...I'm on a roll now-    If Cindy, George or whoever..write a book and make money off this terrible situation-why doesn't the State require the money be paid back to them as reimbursement for the case?  Sounds like a good idea to me!

It would never fly, but I'd vote for that 
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: September 09, 2009, 09:21:36 PM »

It would never fly, but I'd vote for that 

Who knows?  Maybe a State should try it? I'm just sick of Casey and all her lies! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1364 on: September 09, 2009, 09:28:54 PM »

Someone please tell me... when a judge misbehaves, he's gotta answer to someone, right? Who would that be?

Still catching up, so am not sure if this has been answered yet or not. 

In some states, it's called "The Office of Court Administration" or OCA.  In other states it's "The Administrative Office of the Courts" or AOC.  Same thing. 

Basically, from what I understand, this "Office" investigates complaints, handpicks the lawyers and presiding judge, can remove an elected or appointed judge, and does it all behind doors.    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1365 on: September 09, 2009, 09:32:47 PM »

Looks like you can rate the Judge here:

http://www.ratethecourts.com/judge.php?id=150880&which=judge

229 smart folks have voted him the worst of 2009.   

Can we revote tomorrow??  LOL

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1366 on: September 09, 2009, 09:51:53 PM »

Really quiet here!  I'd better go get some zzz's!  See you all later!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: September 09, 2009, 09:58:10 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/20820355/index.html

Civil Judge: Anthony P.I. Won't Testify
At a court hearing in Casey Anthony's civil case, attorneys representing Zenaida Gonzalez withdraw their request to get Anthony's parents to answer questions.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: September 09, 2009, 10:01:15 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-update-090909,0,165700.story

Video: Lawyers speak after the hearing today.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: September 09, 2009, 10:01:24 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!  Missed ya!  My hubby sat down last night and was watching NG when this case was brought up.  He said " This case is still going on"?  I told him it hasn't gone to trial yet and it won't until 2010.  He said "Who's paying for all this"?  I said, "The taxpayers in Florida".  Of course he went on and on, as disgusted as I am.  The people need to realize this will affect their taxes!  I think if I were there I'd have to protest or something.  At least move it up to the 1st of the year.  Jose really has nothing more to contribute to her defense.  IMO the State has enough!  I wish a judge could listen to what both sides have and decide whether or not to move up or not!!  Any one else feel as disgusted as I do?

HIDING, this is so wrong on so many levels, till I am still in a tizzy. 

There seems to be no morality anymore in the judicial system. Everyone is so afraid to go to appeal and the state or US supreme courts that they tiptop around doing the right thing. It is completely out of control. I knew this over 20 years ago. It was heading for the dumper. It is only getting worse. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: September 09, 2009, 10:11:16 PM »

My gut tells me this judge does not want to jeopardize the criminal trial with the DP at play.. I still dont like him or his faux ruling

Dang!  Weren't they gonna try to use the ruling on this case for 'mitigating circumstances' in the DP in the criminal case? 

I think the mitagating circumstances are still on the table. The check fraud charges, God willing. Maybe she will go to the murder trial as a felon. I sure hope Amy keeps the steel in her backbone.

I hope Mitnick is still as mad as he was this afternoon. He and Morgan will know how to handle this misjustice today. Poor Zaneida.  It could have been anybody. She was just another name pulled out of the hat and made the goat. It could have been Juliette Lewis, if she had been a real person, or "Zachery's" dad.
Evil, pure evil. Just like green slime. How many more people are going under because of Skanky and the Anthonys?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: September 09, 2009, 10:24:17 PM »

Looks like you can rate the Judge here:

http://www.ratethecourts.com/judge.php?id=150880&which=judge

229 smart folks have voted him the worst of 2009.   

Can we revote tomorrow??  LOL

230 NOW!  I so enjoyed the additional comments section!   Wanna see? LOL 

His fear, lack of ability to decipher the law or set precedent in the Gonzalas vs Anthony case and his mocking of the plaintiff attorney, Mitnik on 9/9/09 was a disgrace to the legal profession.  In addition, he is denying Gonzalas a fair trial when he rudely cuts off and won't allow the plaintiffs' attorney to present his argument in open court, in chambers or even in camera.  The public is watching and judging Florida and he is not representing the state well at all.  He should recuse himself from this case. If he listened and cited law as a basis for his grandstanding, the public would feel justice is being served.  However, he is not.  He is disrespecting the very court in which he has vowed to honor the rights of litigants.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, at least I made sure my voice was heard.  I
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: September 09, 2009, 10:29:02 PM »

QUIET MONKEY, if you are hanging in the rafters, please come back. It was not all your fault. I miss you.  an angelic monkey

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: September 09, 2009, 11:16:24 PM »

A HA!   Mitnick as strategy give the Anthonys a pass, stating they can get the info by other means (put on notice Cindy)   Trust me, they have more reason to be nervous with this new decision by Morgan & Mitnick  

Please explain, I've been up since 4:30 am!!! Nuttin much is gellin!

They will depose others (hmm maybe Cindy's mother!) to get what they need, especially regarding Casey stealing & using Cindy's charge cards without permission

Capp- I like your confidence and glad you're back!  Actually, I believe Morgan & Mitnick will subpoena Cindy's affadavits to her bank & credit card companies, as well as Shirley Plesea's to her bank.  Both Cindy and Shirley may have signed notarized indemnity documents regarding Casey's check cashing and credit card fraud.  Irregardless, Morgan & Mitnick have Cindy's 911 calls reporting theft, her MySpace "My Caylee is Missing" ("...a daughter who stole lots of money..."), and the Anthonys' LE sworn statements detailing Casey's thievery.  They also have Shirley's , Rick Plesea's, and Cindy's e-mail exchanges on the thefts, as well.  Cindy & George have lied themselves into a corner on this.  To deny it, during any trial or sworn proceeding, is automatic perjury.  That's why they're working so hard to not answer basic questions.  They can hide behind Conway and play the "We're grieving grandparents" broken record all they want, but in the end, neither will protect them.
It's always fascinating to me...whenever anyone (reporter, interviewer, detective, opposition lawyer) confronts Cindy or George with a simple, basic question that the A's know will be detrimental to Casey, the A's always attack the person (rather than attack the evidence).  We have a saying in our family, "When you present the facts and people call you names and personally attack you...Rejoice, you've struck a nerve!  It's because it's all they've got to fight with."      

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: September 09, 2009, 11:36:28 PM »

My gut tells me this judge does not want to jeopardize the criminal trial with the DP at play.. I still dont like him or his faux ruling

It seems he already had his mind mad up before Mitnick could even ask a question.   

I think so too.

Maybe he did not get his daily exercise earlier today jumping to conclusions so he had to fit some in?

Actually, Northern Rose, I think he jumped to so many conclusions prior to yesterday's hearing that he was too oxygen-deprived to to think cohesively today.   

Forecast for the Day:
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: September 09, 2009, 11:40:01 PM »

A HA!   Mitnick as strategy give the Anthonys a pass, stating they can get the info by other means (put on notice Cindy)   Trust me, they have more reason to be nervous with this new decision by Morgan & Mitnick  

Please explain, I've been up since 4:30 am!!! Nuttin much is gellin!

They will depose others (hmm maybe Cindy's mother!) to get what they need, especially regarding Casey stealing & using Cindy's charge cards without permission

Capp- I like your confidence and glad you're back!  Actually, I believe Morgan & Mitnick will subpoena Cindy's affadavits to her bank & credit card companies, as well as Shirley Plesea's to her bank.  Both Cindy and Shirley may have signed notarized indemnity documents regarding Casey's check cashing and credit card fraud.  Irregardless, Morgan & Mitnick have Cindy's 911 calls reporting theft, her MySpace "My Caylee is Missing" ("...a daughter who stole lots of money..."), and the Anthonys' LE sworn statements detailing Casey's thievery.  They also have Shirley's , Rick Plesea's, and Cindy's e-mail exchanges on the thefts, as well.  Cindy & George have lied themselves into a corner on this.  To deny it, during any trial or sworn proceeding, is automatic perjury.  That's why they're working so hard to not answer basic questions.  They can hide behind Conway and play the "We're grieving grandparents" broken record all they want, but in the end, neither will protect them.
It's always fascinating to me...whenever anyone (reporter, interviewer, detective, opposition lawyer) confronts Cindy or George with a simple, basic question that the A's know will be detrimental to Casey, the A's always attack the person (rather than attack the evidence).  We have a saying in our family, "When you present the facts and people call you names and personally attack you...Rejoice, you've struck a nerve!  It's because it's all they've got to fight with."      

Great post!    Give this monkey the Blue Ribbon !   I LOVE it...
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: September 09, 2009, 11:45:14 PM »

WOW!    This judge is about to throw this case out

I have to agree Capp..this judge is not going to hear this case ever.  He doesn't want the case and is very against having to try this case before Casey's DP trial.  So when push comes to shove..he's gonna toss it. 

I really dislike this judge and find him creepy.  Meaning, I can't stand his soft voice...for some reason it reminds me of Lon Chaney  (for those old enough to remember him).  It sounds like the voice a serial sexual killer would have..just makes the hair at the back of my neck stand on end..like if I was in close proximity to him and he started with that whisperer voice ..I would be slowly backing away and then running like hell!

Of course this is just my humble opinion.

Gypsy DD-it's funny you should mention that.  I had a hard time listening to him yesterday.  I kept wanting to jump up and scream, "BE THE JUDGE!".  IMO, he uses the same tone one would when instructing Kindergartners...very patronizing.  At the same, he definitely bristles at any imagined slight to his authority.  Listening to his rhetoric is like being on a teeter-totter with a heavier person...every time they go up, you get "thumped".    He goes back and forth between patronizing instruction and authoritarian need to control.  He can't even let any of the lawyers finish their sentences.  He's too busy interrupting to "instruct", "direct", or "correct".  The man is flat rude. Judge or not, he needs to learn some manners.  I'd file a complaint if I were the defendant.  How can my attorney effectively represent me if he never gets to complete his argument OR rebuttal?

Forecast for the Day:
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: September 09, 2009, 11:46:56 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/20820355/index.html

Civil Judge: Anthony P.I. Won't Testify
At a court hearing in Casey Anthony's civil case, attorneys representing Zenaida Gonzalez withdraw their request to get Anthony's parents to answer questions.

They already have them on tape lying to the FBI..  They have lied so much it would be hard to keep it all straight but  I have a feeling Mr Mitnik is up to the task. 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: September 09, 2009, 11:57:25 PM »

I used to think that .... I have my doubts about Rodriguez now.

Dont get me wrong, I think the judge is taking the easy way out, and Capp, I must have misheard the judge.. I thought he was dismissing it without predjudice.. or was that the questioning of DC?? These mo mo's have me all confused 

The judge is referring to DC - but his warning to Mitnick that his decision regarding a stay or dismissal of the case coming sooner than he thought led me to believe he will throw the case out or stay it until after the murder trial BUT I totally disagree with how he insulted Keith Mitnic as well as made rulings that were NOT based on proof but rather opinion & not necessarily to the letter of the law

Isn't it interesting that Judge Rodriguez, who was judiciously concerned about Kaasen and Mitnick alluding to personal attacks against each other yesterday (per his frequent warnings in yesterday's hearing, "Let's not go there...", "Don't go down that road..." ), was more than comfortable engaging in personally attacking the prosecuting attorney?  Isn't it interesting, that Rodriguez was zealously adamant about preserving the integrity of the law..and yet, he refused to allow Mitnick the courtesy of completing his arguments without interruption and he denied him the right to present evidence to support his rebuttal?    IMO, Judge Rodriguez is a pathetic excuse for a judge.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: September 10, 2009, 12:00:08 AM »

I'll try and get an email address, but this is all I have found.

Where does one go to complain about a judge and put his @ss in the hotseat?

State legislators, if judges are appointed, I do believe.

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.