April 19, 2024, 12:50:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232363 times)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: September 10, 2009, 08:40:48 AM »

i had such a headache after the hearing, but i agree those smirks that the A's carry around will be wiped away, as they WILL NOT be able to get out of testifying at the trial. All these antics that they are pulling now, will not be allowed in court by Stan. So maybe they are use to getting away with things now and being combative but in court with the jury it will not fly and they are really just setting themselves up. Right now they think they can do whatever they want and are use to that behavior but the jury will see thru that when they start their lies. I hope the prosecution calls them on every lie they told in their depo. In the end all the lies they have told to protect Casey will be what nails her.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: September 10, 2009, 09:12:30 AM »

Good Morning Trimm and all Monkeys!

Trimm, I just love your "good morning" posts.  They are a day brightener for sure.    an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: September 10, 2009, 09:20:58 AM »

Looks like you can rate the Judge here:

http://www.ratethecourts.com/judge.php?id=150880&which=judge

229 smart folks have voted him the worst of 2009.   

Can we revote tomorrow??  LOL

It just allowed me to vote again.  Once a day is what it seems.  327 votes not for worst judge of 2009.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: September 10, 2009, 09:51:27 AM »

i had such a headache after the hearing, but i agree those smirks that the A's carry around will be wiped away, as they WILL NOT be able to get out of testifying at the trial. All these antics that they are pulling now, will not be allowed in court by Stan. So maybe they are use to getting away with things now and being combative but in court with the jury it will not fly and they are really just setting themselves up. Right now they think they can do whatever they want and are use to that behavior but the jury will see thru that when they start their lies. I hope the prosecution calls them on every lie they told in their depo. In the end all the lies they have told to protect Casey will be what nails her.

Jesse I completely agree with you on this.  The A's are witnesses for the prosecution.  Hitting them up now, before trial, for perjury etc will not help the prosecution.  The A's will be on the stand in a court of law and that will be the difference between what they say now and then.  Remember, keep your friends close, your enemies even closer.  The prosecution would only be shooting itself in the foot to do anything to the A's before trial. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: September 10, 2009, 10:02:10 AM »

hello monkeys
i've been catching u and see that there is no good news for Zenaida as of yet....BUT, AND DON'T THROW NANNERS...this is just from what i understand...Slander only happens if people believe that it is true.  and maybe for the first three days of all this mess (after cindy called 911) people thought it was true...but when more came out, i didn't think some nanny named zanny did it...i thought (know in my heart) that casey did it.  so, maybe its a good thing that happened - the judge saying its a bs suit (now granted not good for Zenaida) because if no reasonable person ever though she was really involved, then its still saying casey was full of it from the beginning. 
I hope that makes some kind of sense.

The employer who fired Zenaida apparently thought there was some truth to it....
Good morning monkeys-Yes I agree ! she should get something.  Also have the ants in antville learnd thier lesson NO NO- they dont care who they hurt.  Jessie G- Tony- anyone does not matter as long as KC is protected.  They should have protected Caylee-they knew what a peice of s--t mother KC was-but they forced her to take Caylee out at night-why didnt they just say to the evil one --Live your life we will watch Caylee-dont take her out at night-They are GARBAGE-they dont care about anyone but themselves-and that is why no one cares about them-How is it you cant find pity for this family- (they have  lost a grandaughter)  no matter how much you try-I only pity Caylee-
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: September 10, 2009, 10:43:44 AM »

I do not know if these have been posted before but the first one is quite interesting based on DC's testimony yesterday .

March 3, 2009 Declaration of Dominic Casey to Florida Bar
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10715409/Declaration-of-Dominic-Casey---FL-Bar

August 26, 2009 Letter from Florida Bar to John A. Weiss
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10627621/Casey-Anthony-FL-Bar-Association-letter-to-John-A-Weiss

August 26, 2009 Letter from Florida Bar to Dominic Casey
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10627614/Casey-Anthony-FL-Bar-Association-letter-to-Dominic-Casey

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1406 on: September 10, 2009, 10:45:20 AM »

Do No Evil 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: September 10, 2009, 10:48:37 AM »

I do not know if these have been posted before but the first one is quite interesting based on DC's testimony yesterday .

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10627621/Casey-Anthony-FL-Bar-Association-letter-to-John-A-Weiss

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10627614/Casey-Anthony-FL-Bar-Association-letter-to-Dominic-Casey

If anyone is saving all the the docs please grab these fast.  No sooner did I post the links, the links vanished from D&A site.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: September 10, 2009, 10:57:36 AM »

Good Morning trim and Monks old and new.  My blood pressure is back to normal today and hope every one else's is a well. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: September 10, 2009, 11:06:35 AM »

Thanks NR, I have not seen these. I am hopeful that dc's declaration will be allowed in evidence at trial.  It looks like it was a he said vs he said and the sleazy bag won!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: September 10, 2009, 11:06:39 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
   I am having such a hard time keeping up lately, so please forgive me if this has been discussed.  When Tracy talked about what Casey said about the shovel, I had a thought.  Casey supposedly said something about using it to knock down palm pods.  Are they poisonous?  Why would she want to knock them down?  Also wondering if any were found where sweet Caylee was found and if so I bet they could be genetically traced to the palms in the As back yard.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: September 10, 2009, 11:27:58 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
   I am having such a hard time keeping up lately, so please forgive me if this has been discussed.  When Tracy talked about what Casey said about the shovel, I had a thought.  Casey supposedly said something about using it to knock down palm pods.  Are they poisonous?  Why would she want to knock them down?  Also wondering if any were found where sweet Caylee was found and if so I bet they could be genetically traced to the palms in the As back yard.

It wasn't palm fronds...it was bamboo roots.  Bamboo is very invasive. However, nothing short of a video of kc digging bamboo roots would make me believe that is what she wanted the shovel for.

Rest in Peace Caylee

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: September 10, 2009, 11:34:31 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

It wasn't palm fronds...it was bamboo roots.  Bamboo is very invasive. However, nothing short of a video of kc digging bamboo roots would make me believe that is what she wanted the shovel for.

Hi Sunny, I know that bamboo is what Cindy originally said that Casey was digging with the shovel.  BUT, yesterday, NG played part of Tracy talking with LE and SHE said that Casey laughed at what LE had thought about what she did with the shovel.  Tracy said that Casey stated that she used the shovel to knock down palm pods and to get the ladder out of the pool.  Am checking on palm pods now.  Sago palm pods are extremely poisonous, but not sure if that is a FL type or not.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: September 10, 2009, 11:52:45 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Hi Sunny, I know that bamboo is what Cindy originally said that Casey was digging with the shovel.  BUT, yesterday, NG played part of Tracy talking with LE and SHE said that Casey laughed at what LE had thought about what she did with the shovel.  Tracy said that Casey stated that she used the shovel to knock down palm pods and to get the ladder out of the pool.  Am checking on palm pods now.  Sago palm pods are extremely poisonous, but not sure if that is a FL type or not.

Sorry, I do not recall Tracy saying that....but I believe you....however, this is from kc to Tracy so who knows if it's true or not. I am simply going on what the neighbor said.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19792171/detail.html

The same day last summer, neighbor Brian Burner said Anthony asked to borrow a shovel.

"Casey had approached me and said that she couldn't find the key to their shed and wanted to know if she – if I had a shovel she could borrow to dig up a bamboo root that she's been tripping over," Burner told investigators in an interview last July.

Rest in Peace Caylee

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1414 on: September 10, 2009, 11:54:51 AM »

In 2004 and 2005, Judge Rodriguez participated as a speaker on drugs, substance abuse, and prevention at parent/student gatherings sponsored by the Orange County Coalition for a Drug Free Community at Apopka High School (English), West Orange High School (English), and Colonial High School (Spanish).

Colonial HS?  Isn't there where whorseface attended?

Do No Evil 
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: September 10, 2009, 11:55:35 AM »

Someone should question this ethics committee about their decision.  I just do not get this.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1416 on: September 10, 2009, 12:05:38 PM »

http://www.forthepeople.com/Gonzalez_Reply_to_Motion_for_Stay.pdf

Do No Evil 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: September 10, 2009, 12:07:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Sorry, I do not recall Tracy saying that....but I believe you....however, this is from kc to Tracy so who knows if it's true or not. I am simply going on what the neighbor said.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19792171/detail.html

The same day last summer, neighbor Brian Burner said Anthony asked to borrow a shovel.

"Casey had approached me and said that she couldn't find the key to their shed and wanted to know if she – if I had a shovel she could borrow to dig up a bamboo root that she's been tripping over," Burner told investigators in an interview last July.

I knew she had said that about bamboo, that is why it really hit me when Tracy said palm pods.  If they are the poisonous type, it could be important.  I know at that point Caylee was most likely already gone.  BUT, if they were poisonous, Casey may have used some and then realized that Eagle Eye Cindy would notice they were gone.  They would have probably tried to keep them knocked off, as they would have been poisonous for the dogs.  Just thinking, also wondering if there were remnants of a pod found with Caylee that could be traced back to their yard.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: September 10, 2009, 12:12:03 PM »

Here's what I get the most annoyed about...The idea that George and Cindy are gloating over this "victory".  They believe they are above the law, and this so-called Judge Rodriguez has reinforced this notion.  I am mightily depressed at this juncture.
Where's the justice?  Caylee has paid for the Anthony's sense of entitlement with her life, Zenaida's reputation and that all of Casey's friends, (poor things,) has been tainted.
Everyone has an agenda, including those we are supposed to trust with, (and I quote,)"hearing and addressing our grievances," are incredibly biased. I can't bear the smug looks of Cindy and company.   I'm still::MonkeyMad::

Shame on them for gloating about something this trival compared to their granddaughter being murdered by their slore, but like I said they wont be smiling in the end.   Daughter be dam'd, how can they reconcile with themselves that they want to spare her after what she did to that precious beautiful babygirl?  During Casey's murder trial they will be skered on a stick!   I dont know how they live with themselves

Remember all those prescription bottles LE took in the Dec. search, all those bottles Cindy checked in for the Autopsy release  hearing?  Just saying...IMO

Thanks for the reminder. I think that has helped them too along with believing the lies they make up about themselves also. I have a relative that is a terrible liar, but sometimes it's like he's convinced himself the lie is the truth. It's scary. He really does believe himself. 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: September 10, 2009, 12:12:47 PM »

In 2004 and 2005, Judge Rodriguez participated as a speaker on drugs, substance abuse, and prevention at parent/student gatherings sponsored by the Orange County Coalition for a Drug Free Community at Apopka High School (English), West Orange High School (English), and Colonial High School (Spanish).

Colonial HS?  Isn't there where whorseface attended?

Yes, thats the one. She left in 2004 one credit short. What a coinkidink!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.