April 26, 2024, 04:51:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232684 times)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: September 10, 2009, 12:16:24 PM »

Mr Mitnik was very methodical in his questioning about what contracts DC had and with whom and when.  When he asked DC about the psychic, did anyone else wonder when he was going to ask about a contract between DC and Lee?  IMO, DC was on the phone with Lee when he was poking in the ground near the sight of Caylee's remains.

ITA, Numbersgirl!  I'm wondering where the A's got the money to enter into contract with Dominic Casey since they bonded Casey out (documentation in this thread), but told Casey in August they didn't have the money to bond her out (August jail video).  They don't have large sums of money, then mysteriously they do, then they don't, then Cindy takes a leave of absence from her job, and then they do.  Lee has to move in to help with expenses (January) because Cindy & George aren't working, but then the A's have money to go to Ohio and the beach.  What is up with this?

Excellent observations Numbersgirl and ISpy!

Are the sickos from kidfinders still living with them? Or was that a short stay?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: September 10, 2009, 12:19:14 PM »

And George is not working any more either right? Cindy always appears to have on new clothes in court, hair freshly done...yet no one is working in the household...where is the money coming from?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1422 on: September 10, 2009, 12:20:48 PM »

Mr Mitnik was very methodical in his questioning about what contracts DC had and with whom and when.  When he asked DC about the psychic, did anyone else wonder when he was going to ask about a contract between DC and Lee?  IMO, DC was on the phone with Lee when he was poking in the ground near the sight of Caylee's remains.

ITA, Numbersgirl!  I'm wondering where the A's got the money to enter into contract with Dominic Casey since they bonded Casey out (documentation in this thread), but told Casey in August they didn't have the money to bond her out (August jail video).  They don't have large sums of money, then mysteriously they do, then they don't, then Cindy takes a leave of absence from her job, and then they do.  Lee has to move in to help with expenses (January) because Cindy & George aren't working, but then the A's have money to go to Ohio and the beach.  What is up with this?

Are the sickos from kidfinders still living with them? Or was that a short stay?
I believe also Lee was on the phone with Dominic, and I don't know who said it, or what day it was, but someone here posted, that they felt the Anthonys and partners in crime, have done all this on purpose from the start, to cause reasonable doubt. Not the exact words, but to that effect. I couldn't agree more, this has been the game plan from the start. Everything has been orchestrated, granted not the best orchestration......
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: September 10, 2009, 12:44:45 PM »

I believe also Lee was on the phone with Dominic, and I don't know who said it, or what day it was, but someone here posted, that they felt the Anthonys and partners in crime, have done all this on purpose from the start, to cause reasonable doubt. Not the exact words, but to that effect. I couldn't agree more, this has been the game plan from the start. Everything has been orchestrated, granted not the best orchestration......

She had help and she didn’t need to come up with a believeable story… she only needed to come up with a story that no one could put their finger on, a story no one could figure out, a story which held no facts laced with a web of lies by the entire family, all in an effort to keep her from receiving the death penalty.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1424 on: September 10, 2009, 12:52:18 PM »

N2WISHN  exactly.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: September 10, 2009, 01:05:12 PM »

In 2004 and 2005, Judge Rodriguez participated as a speaker on drugs, substance abuse, and prevention at parent/student gatherings sponsored by the Orange County Coalition for a Drug Free Community at Apopka High School (English), West Orange High School (English), and Colonial High School (Spanish).

Colonial HS?  Isn't there where whorseface attended?

I bet there was an auditorium full of fidgity, bored kids, if Rodriguez talked the way he does in court.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: September 10, 2009, 01:06:44 PM »

Boo, I love how you put things.   an angelic monkey "God's Tears"  That phrase is comforting, if you know what I mean.  It has taken me a long time to realize that the A's really don't give a rat's behind about what the "public" has to say, for all their much vaunted trolling of the internet for defamation.  As long as they have the authorities, (i.e. judges) in their pocket, why should they care?  Ultimately, they will have to account for themselves. Sometimes it's hard to accept, especially when us normal people are expected to maintain an acceptable level of societal behavior or be punished.  But I guess it's not up to me, huh?

I love how Boo put that too. 

I am of the belief that the worst thing you can do is harm a child...and that if you do that "It would be better for him/her if a millstone were put around his/her neck and thrown into the sea." God hates it much more than we do and no one gets away with anything. God doesn't like injustice either. No one can right a wrong like He can.

We were talking about this yesterday and still today and I've been thinking about this subject in particular. I've been wondering what my fellow monkeys thoughts would be about it too. What if the anthonys get away with all this stuff? What if they walk away from this scott free?

I imagined what it would be like years down the road. They sucked at making friends before all of this. They sucked at relationships with their family. No one shows up for support of them but an old friend from Ohio who only stayed a little while and left. People who do come into their lives with the best of intentions end up leaving pretty quickly once they see the whole picture. The amount of friends they have now are very small compared to the amount of people who believe they have done evil and continue to. 

I can see Cindy continually convincing herself of the denial she lives in being the truth, but sooner or later that has gotta crack even the hardest coconut and send you to the funny farm. George and Lee have signs of a conscience...they all have society to live with plus the guilt.

The landfill they're still walking through will always carry a stink on them that can only be washed off one way... come clean, tell the truth, and honor that sweet little baby Caylee. Sit on Caylee's side of the courtroom and help put the monster away. They don't have to hate kc...they can still love her, but do the right thing. If they would do that, they'd have an army of support around them and could live with themselves...heal...and go on in life.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: September 10, 2009, 01:11:17 PM »

Did anyone else notice that when Mitnick was asking who D Casey worked for the kept saying George and Spindy, but one time he threw in "The Anthony family, George, Spindy, and LEE." He threw him in there one time, almost like an afterthought. I thought Mitnick was trying to draw out the fact that he had talked to Lee, who was not mentioned as having an agreement, and D Casey saw where he was going and threw him in there. Work product!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: September 10, 2009, 01:15:40 PM »

Was this filed before or after the hearing yesterday?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: September 10, 2009, 01:19:23 PM »

Boo, I love how you put things.   an angelic monkey "God's Tears"  That phrase is comforting, if you know what I mean.  It has taken me a long time to realize that the A's really don't give a rat's behind about what the "public" has to say, for all their much vaunted trolling of the internet for defamation.  As long as they have the authorities, (i.e. judges) in their pocket, why should they care?  Ultimately, they will have to account for themselves. Sometimes it's hard to accept, especially when us normal people are expected to maintain an acceptable level of societal behavior or be punished.  But I guess it's not up to me, huh?

I love how Boo put that too. 

I am of the belief that the worst thing you can do is harm a child...and that if you do that "It would be better for him/her if a millstone were put around his/her neck and thrown into the sea." God hates it much more than we do and no one gets away with anything. God doesn't like injustice either. No one can right a wrong like He can.

We were talking about this yesterday and still today and I've been thinking about this subject in particular. I've been wondering what my fellow monkeys thoughts would be about it too. What if the anthonys get away with all this stuff? What if they walk away from this scott free?

I imagined what it would be like years down the road. They sucked at making friends before all of this. They sucked at relationships with their family. No one shows up for support of them but an old friend from Ohio who only stayed a little while and left. People who do come into their lives with the best of intentions end up leaving pretty quickly once they see the whole picture. The amount of friends they have now are very small compared to the amount of people who believe they have done evil and continue to. 

I can see Cindy continually convincing herself of the denial she lives in being the truth, but sooner or later that has gotta crack even the hardest coconut and send you to the funny farm. George and Lee have signs of a conscience...they all have society to live with plus the guilt.

The landfill they're still walking through will always carry a stink on them that can only be washed off one way... come clean, tell the truth, and honor that sweet little baby Caylee. Sit on Caylee's side of the courtroom and help put the monster away. They don't have to hate kc...they can still love her, but do the right thing. If they would do that, they'd have an army of support around them and could live with themselves...heal...and go on in life.

So well put, by both you and Boo.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: September 10, 2009, 01:20:04 PM »

In 2004 and 2005, Judge Rodriguez participated as a speaker on drugs, substance abuse, and prevention at parent/student gatherings sponsored by the Orange County Coalition for a Drug Free Community at Apopka High School (English), West Orange High School (English), and Colonial High School (Spanish).

I bet there was an auditorium full of fidgity, bored kids, if Rodriguez talked the way he does in court.   

Lol. In my day that would have gotten kids stirred up to have a spitball competition...who could actually get one to hit him.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: September 10, 2009, 01:20:25 PM »

it doesnt really matter how much the A's try to manufacture reasonable doubt, because Casey is on trial not them, and all her own words on video and on tape will be what does her in. Her own words. The public knows the A.s are liars, so what they say doesnt hold any weight, but what Casey said during her questioning and her little sunglass game when her daughter was missing and no mention of Caylees name when she was bonded out, are much stronger than any lies that the A.s could tell on national tv.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: September 10, 2009, 01:22:18 PM »

Did anyone else notice that when Mitnick was asking who D Casey worked for the kept saying George and Spindy, but one time he threw in "The Anthony family, George, Spindy, and LEE." He threw him in there one time, almost like an afterthought. I thought Mitnick was trying to draw out the fact that he had talked to Lee, who was not mentioned as having an agreement, and D Casey saw where he was going and threw him in there. Work product!

NO...I missed it. I'm gonna have to watch that again. Great catch, Fanny!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: September 10, 2009, 01:22:41 PM »

Lol. In my day that would have gotten kids stirred up to have a spitball competition...who could actually get one to hit him.

That's what I'm talking about!  Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: September 10, 2009, 01:25:30 PM »

it doesnt really matter how much the A's try to manufacture reasonable doubt, because Casey is on trial not them, and all her own words on video and on tape will be what does her in. Her own words. The public knows the A.s are liars, so what they say doesnt hold any weight, but what Casey said during her questioning and her little sunglass game when her daughter was missing and no mention of Caylees name when she was bonded out, are much stronger than any lies that the A.s could tell on national tv.

The 31 days, the party pics, the interviews with her friends, decomp in the trunk do it for me. All the rest after that is just gravy. She piled it on herself. JMO

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: September 10, 2009, 01:32:55 PM »

Yes, thats the one. She left in 2004 one credit short. What a coinkidink!

So, the judge failed to make his message convincing to casey then and he is still having issues communicating! 

NRose - thanks for the docstoc link-  I copied DC's and I sure hope Morgan has seen this!!!!!!!! 
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: September 10, 2009, 01:33:29 PM »

The 31 days, the party pics, the interviews with her friends, decomp in the trunk do it for me. All the rest after that is just gravy. She piled it on herself. JMO

Exactly. There is so much more that we dont even know about that will surely hang her. I think the fact that the duct tape is so rare is a pretty good piece of evidence too, coupled with everything...she will at the very least spend the rest of her life in jail....as by the time trial comes, she will already be a convicted felon if they can make the fraud charges stick and again, she is on tape, she cant even say it wasnt her. She is the only one at target, at the bank..period
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1437 on: September 10, 2009, 01:36:01 PM »

I do not know if these have been posted before but the first one is quite interesting based on DC's testimony yesterday .

March 3, 2009 Declaration of Dominic Casey to Florida Bar
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10715409/Declaration-of-Dominic-Casey---FL-Bar

August 26, 2009 Letter from Florida Bar to John A. Weiss
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10627621/Casey-Anthony-FL-Bar-Association-letter-to-John-A-Weiss

August 26, 2009 Letter from Florida Bar to Dominic Casey
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10627614/Casey-Anthony-FL-Bar-Association-letter-to-Dominic-Casey

Thank you, No Rose, I had not seen these...... (I am REALLY behind)

So... after Oct 1st, DC was not longer working for Baez?  His contract with CA and GA was from July of 2008 to present?  Where does the privilege come in, then, after Oct 1st?  He was working for the Anthonys (Lee is a party to the contract?  I wonder), but how does this imply privilege, if it is not Attorney- Client, he is just a PI, right?  Help!  I don't get it. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: September 10, 2009, 01:53:10 PM »

Morning everyone

They are living off the kindness of others & the media's willingness to pay to get the scoop, murder is a story for ratings (sad but true) & this case a novelist would be hard pressed to imagine, fact not fiction!  ::pause waiting for wave of nauseousness to pass ::

Add to that Tracey's interview with FBI/OCSO not only that George blurted out that he didnt want to live this lie BUT more telling was Casey's comments heard by Tracey & Rob firsthand.   A few of her excuses/omissions/diversions were glaring & very typical of a sociopath with narcissistic tendencies.  Lenny, hit the nail on the head when he said that everything she says has a ring of a truth in it somewhere, the statement about the shovel in particular where Casey offers an excuse about the bamboo & then volunteers that she used it to move the pool ladder with Cindy right there to tell her to shut up proves Casey's guilt and the Anthonys knew it as Cindy would say "from day one."

The fact that Cindy and Lee sent Dominic Casey into those particular woods with a probe & shovel no less, seals my belief that they were told where to find Caylee by Casey & were part of concealing the fact that she murdered Caylee.  Also, look to how earnest Cindy pushes blame for wrong doings upon others including the very people that were trying to help them & solve Caylee's what was said to be "abduction" when actually everyone knew was murder at least by the day Casey's car was picked up at the tow yard.  While there Cindy is belligerent with the manager, George volunteers his difficulties with his daughter & that he hasnt seen his granddaughter BEFORE they get to the car...hmm.   Later stories of Casey refusing to let them see Caylee yet they saw Casey & argued with her over stolen gas cans...hmm.   Cindy goes on her own to pick of Casey at Tony's realizing then that Caylee was not with Casey, another opportunity police could have been called right then and there but no she drags her home instead & admits that she drove around with her awhile after dropping off Amy.  Why didnt Cindy insist on at least talking to "Zanny" if Casey's excuse not to "wake Caylee" was valid so Cindy could rest easier...notice that option was never discussed or covered up.  As a parent yourselves, you all instinctively know you would insist on some sort of reassuring contact & never settle for less.   I still say there is a chance that Cindy's 911 calls were staged & she knew before - even the excuses as to why they did not receive the notice from the tow yard seems bogus.  What they did immediately following discovering the condition of the car is extremely telling as well, they knew right then and there something horrid happened to Caylee & Casey was responsible because otherwise they would have called 911 right then and there at the tow yard.   In essence after Casey  committed her evil she started the concert & Cindy has been attempting to orchestrate the finale with crashing cymbals, the snares of a drum & broken violin strings.    Isnt' it kinda ironic that an item found in their house & part of Casey's heinous crime is what I would like to use to permanently silence them along with their murdering slore, Henkel duct tape.   After much frustration I then pause knowing Casey will answer for her crimes & her family will continue in a living hell even if they don't face criminal charges along with her.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: September 10, 2009, 02:01:08 PM »

I do not know if these have been posted before but the first one is quite interesting based on DC's testimony yesterday .

March 3, 2009 Declaration of Dominic Casey to Florida Bar
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10715409/Declaration-of-Dominic-Casey---FL-Bar

August 26, 2009 Letter from Florida Bar to John A. Weiss
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10627621/Casey-Anthony-FL-Bar-Association-letter-to-John-A-Weiss

August 26, 2009 Letter from Florida Bar to Dominic Casey
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10627614/Casey-Anthony-FL-Bar-Association-letter-to-Dominic-Casey

Thank you, No Rose, I had not seen these...... (I am REALLY behind)

So... after Oct 1st, DC was not longer working for Baez?  His contract with CA and GA was from July of 2008 to present?  Where does the privilege come in, then, after Oct 1st?  He was working for the Anthonys (Lee is a party to the contract?  I wonder), but how does this imply privilege, if it is not Attorney- Client, he is just a PI, right?  Help!  I don't get it. 

After the way the sleezy PI was able to slide through yesterday, I almost felt good to see the Florida Bar slap him down in these documents. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.