March 28, 2024, 10:28:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 231712 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: September 10, 2009, 06:55:06 PM »

Appreciate your posting this.  If I was Zenaida, I would surely want my name cleared, and in a timely manner.  It's almost too late for timely, however.  I would suspect that Judge Rodriguez would also, if he found himself in her predicament.  In fact, he would be jumping up & down, imo.   

Zenaida has some excellent attorneys.  I'm glad for that.

In this mess of bad people, the good ones really stand out!!  Yuri, John Allen, Tim Miller, Mark Nejame, and the Morgan attorneys are the ones that really stick out in my mind...I am sure there are others....they are certainly out numbered by the others...but they have goodness on their side......angels among devils!!

I agree Sunny, & I'd like to add Linda Duane Burdick to that list of supporters in Justice for Caylee.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: September 10, 2009, 06:58:12 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/09/state-calls-bluff-on-casey-ant.html

WDBO Local News      
State calls bluff on Casey Anthony 'innocent' claim
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ September 10, 2009 5:36 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
State prosecutors filed new motions in the Casey Anthony case asking the defense to prove they have the evidence they say they have.

In court in August 21st, Miss Anthony's defense said they have evidence proving the body of Caylee Anthony was dumped in the woods after she was locked up in jail. Attorney Todd Macaluso said the evidence proves the accused child killer is innocent.

But in a motion filed Thursday, state prosecutors call the defense's bluff, saying they're either hiding evidence they were supposed to provide to the state or "the evidence doesn't exist."

They asked judge Stan Strickland to force Miss Anthony's defense to hand over the exculpatory evidence under the "defendant's reciprocal discovery obligation."

They will of course have to allow the defense considerable time in order to make something up first.

If I read the motion correct, it is way past the 15 days (allowed by law) that Mac announced the "significant" evidence proving someone else placed Caylee's body in the woods.  Someone please help me out with this one.

Yes, you read the motion correct.  The state (Linda !) cites the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure section and code which require reciprocal discovery by biasbutt and team.  She further asserted that 1.  No such evidence exists.  (IE: they are grandstanding and blowing hot air, to try to sway potential jury pool <---- this part is me!) or 2. the defense team is INTENTIONALLY violating Flordia Rules of Civil Procedure.  (me again, thus showing the court they have NO RESPECT for the judge, court or the laws governing discovery!)
Does that help?   

Justice is coming for Caylee!   

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: September 10, 2009, 07:00:19 PM »

--------------------->  SNIP

If I read the motion correct, it is way past the 15 days (allowed by law) that Mac announced the "significant" evidence proving someone else placed Caylee's body in the woods.  Someone please help me out with this one.

Yes, you read the motion correct.  The state (Linda !) cites the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure section and code which require reciprocal discovery by biasbutt and team.  She further asserted that (THE ONLY LOGICAL REASONS FOR NOT PROVIDING IT INCLUDE <----(my words) 1.  No such evidence exists.  (IE: they are grandstanding and blowing hot air, to try to sway potential jury pool <---- this part is me!) or 2. the defense team is INTENTIONALLY violating Flordia Rules of Civil Procedure.  (me again, thus showing the court they have NO RESPECT for the judge, court or the laws governing discovery!)
Does that help?   

Edited to make it even clearer.  Bold part new. 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: September 10, 2009, 07:02:13 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/091009_anthony_motion

New motion filed in
Anthony case

Updated: Thursday, 10 Sep 2009, 5:51 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 10 Sep 2009, 5:50 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The state attorney’s office filed a new motion Thursday in the Casey Anthony case demanding new information from Casey Anthony's defense team.

Last month a defense team attorney told the court there's substantial evidence Caylee's remains were placed in a wooded area after Casey Anthony was locked up in the Orange County jail. Those remains were found December 11, 2008, near the Anthony home on Suburban Drive.
Now the state wants to know who those witnesses are. Prosecutors claim the law requires the defense to update its witness list.

A hearing date has not been scheduled yet.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: September 10, 2009, 07:03:04 PM »

Yes, you read the motion correct.  The state (Linda !) cites the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure section and code which require reciprocal discovery by biasbutt and team.  She further asserted that (THE ONLY LOGICAL REASONS FOR NOT PROVIDING IT INCLUDE <----(my words) 1.  No such evidence exists.  (IE: they are grandstanding and blowing hot air, to try to sway potential jury pool <---- this part is me!) or 2. the defense team is INTENTIONALLY violating Flordia Rules of Civil Procedure.  (me again, thus showing the court they have NO RESPECT for the judge, court or the laws governing discovery!)
Does that help?   

Now editing to say I will go get coffee so I don't get the boxes messed up.  I hope I fixed it .................grrrrrrr @ me!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: September 10, 2009, 07:09:38 PM »

This was me, ANJM not cece if I have still not fixed my box mess up.
Does that help?   

Now editing to say I will go get coffee so I don't get the boxes messed up.  I hope I fixed it .................grrrrrrr @ me!

CLEAN - UP on Asile 76, Please!  LOL  does this horn sound and get me a mod to delete all my mess-up and maybe just add the bold to my original post?   
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1506 on: September 10, 2009, 07:09:53 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!
That Motion to Compel just made my day.....I will not name names, but you all remember the dumb one who went running to LE saying she searched with Tim in that area.and had pics to prove it....I see her going under Bozo's bus as the one who put Caylee's lil body there. But I have Faith in God that little Caylee will get her Justice.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: September 10, 2009, 07:13:18 PM »

That Motion to Compel just made my day.....I will not name names, but you all remember the dumb one who went running to LE saying she searched with Tim in that area.and had pics to prove it....I see her going under Bozo's bus as the one who put Caylee's lil body there. But I have Faith in God that little Caylee will get her Justice.

Ohhhhhhhhh, tell me this was JOY !   

btw - read you had a MI -- sure hope you are feeling all better.  I wondered what happened that you went poof!   
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: September 10, 2009, 07:16:59 PM »

(Sorry off topic)

Hope you are feeling better Darla and your new avi is just beautiful.   an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: September 10, 2009, 07:21:14 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-state-wants-to-see-defenses-evidence-about-dumping-of-caylees-remains.html

Casey Anthony: State wants to see defense's evidence about dumping of Caylee's remains
posted by halboedeker on Sep 10, 2009 7:06:38 PM

"State: Show Us the Proof," WESH-Channel 2 headlined the latest Casey Anthony story.

WKMG-Channel 6 put it this way: "Prosecutors Demand Evidence."

Both stations replayed footage of defense attorney Todd Macaluso saying last month in court that someone other than Anthony had put Caylee Anthony's remains in the woods. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt summed up the development this way: "The prosecution said it wants to see all the evidence to support the claim Casey didn't kill her 2-year-old daughter. Casey has maintained that someone else took Caylee last summer and dumped her body in the woods off Suburban Drive. Today the state asked the judge to force her defense to release all the evidence that supports that claim."

WKMG anchor Jacqueline London said, "In a motion filed today, the state says either the supposed evidence of innocence does not exist or defense team members are violating rules that require them to share in advance whatever they expect to use at trial."

WESH's Bob Kealing described Macaluso's claim as a "bombshell" that "stunned" everyone and "the first indication of what the defense's trial strategy would be."

Kealing added: "Under the rules of discovery, prosecutors say they're entitled to know what the evidence is and who Casey's defense will put on the stand to support it." Prosecutors expressed "strong skepticism that this evidence even exists."

Defense attorney Jose Baez's spokeswoman told Kealing that the attorney will follow the appropriate rules. "Presumably, he is going to turn over whatever evidence he has," Kealing concluded.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: September 10, 2009, 07:39:28 PM »

WDBO Local News      
By
Drew Petrimoulx
State prosecutors filed new motions in the Casey Anthony case asking the defense to prove they have the evidence they say they have.

In court in August 21st, Miss Anthony's defense said they have evidence proving the body of Caylee Anthony was dumped in the woods after she was locked up in jail. Attorney Todd Macaluso said the evidence proves the accused child killer is innocent.

But in a motion filed Thursday, state prosecutors call the defense's bluff, saying they're either hiding evidence they were supposed to provide to the state or "the evidence doesn't exist."

They asked judge Stan Strickland to force Miss Anthony's defense to hand over the exculpatory evidence under the "defendant's reciprocal discovery obligation."

Put up or shut up Bozo!   Gotta love it, knew it was coming -- bam bam  bam bam bam bam 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1511 on: September 10, 2009, 07:42:49 PM »

btw - read you had a MI -- sure hope you are feeling all better.  I wondered what happened that you went poof!   

Yep! You win the prize. lol! I think the Anthony's played on her mental issues and used her shamelessly.

Yes, I have been sick for the last couple of months , but doing well, just taking forever to get my strength back. Thank you all for your Well Wishes!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: September 10, 2009, 07:43:47 PM »

Joy to the world, all the boys and girls now, JOY to the fishes in the deep blue see, JOY to you and me...wink wink

Now that would be a hoot!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: September 10, 2009, 07:46:51 PM »

Yep! You win the prize. lol! I think the Anthony's played on her mental issues and used her shamelessly.

Yes, I have been sick for the last couple of months , but doing well, just taking forever to get my strength back. Thank you all for your Well Wishes!

Ohhhhh, a prize  - I will trade in in for continued heath and energy for you!  Nice to have you back!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: September 10, 2009, 07:55:52 PM »

WDBO Local News      
By
Drew Petrimoulx

They will of course have to allow the defense considerable time in order to make something up first.

Yes, Cece there is a specific period of time that expulatory evidence must be presented by either party, it is a violation of discovery if a the period of time has expired and/or if it was presented and not being factual there can be sanctions.    I knew when "Mac the Knife" aka "hothead" uttered it in court that he got way ahead of himself - he is used to litigating civil cases & he F'd up royally here.   Regardless, we all know whatever they have (Joy or otherwise) that is as bogus as the day long.    The defense stalled this trial hoping the facts would be more distant to people that potential could serve as jurors & they need time to make up a totally fabricated "Bunk and Bull Show."   Casey is going to regret that she didn't have an attorney that worked hard to get her a plea to spare her life, maybe literally.

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: September 10, 2009, 08:03:14 PM »

After what we all went through and felt yesterday, this is most uplifting.
This case seems to do this a lot...the ups and the downs...then by gumbo we get another up.
Ends my day on a good note.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: September 10, 2009, 08:06:24 PM »

I wonder if the so called team leader they talked to was that crazy JOY!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: September 10, 2009, 08:09:39 PM »

WDBO Local News      
By
Drew Petrimoulx

Yes, you read the motion correct.  The state (Linda !) cites the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure section and code which require reciprocal discovery by biasbutt and team.  She further asserted that 1.  No such evidence exists.  (IE: they are grandstanding and blowing hot air, to try to sway potential jury pool <---- this part is me!) or 2. the defense team is INTENTIONALLY violating Flordia Rules of Civil Procedure.  (me again, thus showing the court they have NO RESPECT for the judge, court or the laws governing discovery!)
Does that help?   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: September 10, 2009, 08:11:18 PM »

Appreciate your posting this.  If I was Zenaida, I would surely want my name cleared, and in a timely manner.  It's almost too late for timely, however.  I would suspect that Judge Rodriguez would also, if he found himself in her predicament.  In fact, he would be jumping up & down, imo.   

Zenaida has some excellent attorneys.  I'm glad for that.

In this mess of bad people, the good ones really stand out!!  Yuri, John Allen, Tim Miller, Mark Nejame, and the Morgan attorneys are the ones that really stick out in my mind...I am sure there are others....they are certainly out numbered by the others...but they have goodness on their side......angels among devils!!

I agree Sunny, & I'd like to add Linda Duane Burdick to that list of supporters in Justice for Caylee.

cece you are correct....I knew there were more

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: September 10, 2009, 08:16:05 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-state-wants-to-see-defenses-evidence-about-dumping-of-caylees-remains.html

Casey Anthony: State wants to see defense's evidence about dumping of Caylee's remains
posted by halboedeker on Sep 10, 2009 7:06:38 PM

"State: Show Us the Proof," WESH-Channel 2 headlined the latest Casey Anthony story.

WKMG-Channel 6 put it this way: "Prosecutors Demand Evidence."

Both stations replayed footage of defense attorney Todd Macaluso saying last month in court that someone other than Anthony had put Caylee Anthony's remains in the woods. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt summed up the development this way: "The prosecution said it wants to see all the evidence to support the claim Casey didn't kill her 2-year-old daughter. Casey has maintained that someone else took Caylee last summer and dumped her body in the woods off Suburban Drive. Today the state asked the judge to force her defense to release all the evidence that supports that claim."

WKMG anchor Jacqueline London said, "In a motion filed today, the state says either the supposed evidence of innocence does not exist or defense team members are violating rules that require them to share in advance whatever they expect to use at trial."

WESH's Bob Kealing described Macaluso's claim as a "bombshell" that "stunned" everyone and "the first indication of what the defense's trial strategy would be."

Kealing added: "Under the rules of discovery, prosecutors say they're entitled to know what the evidence is and who Casey's defense will put on the stand to support it." Prosecutors expressed "strong skepticism that this evidence even exists."

Defense attorney Jose Baez's spokeswoman told Kealing that the attorney will follow the appropriate rules. "Presumably, he is going to turn over whatever evidence he has," Kealing concluded.

What a crock!  If he was going to follow the appropriate rules it would be a FIRST!!   and he has already lost the opportunity to do that.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.