April 23, 2024, 05:22:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232487 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: September 10, 2009, 08:17:08 PM »

Thank you Capp and Sunny!

Time for me to log off.  It was a good day and one day closer to Justice for Caylee!   an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: September 10, 2009, 08:17:46 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!
That Motion to Compel just made my day.....I will not name names, but you all remember the dumb one who went running to LE saying she searched with Tim in that area.and had pics to prove it....I see her going under Bozo's bus as the one who put Caylee's lil body there. But I have Faith in God that little Caylee will get her Justice.

Ohhhhhhhhh, tell me this was JOY !   

btw - read you had a MI -- sure hope you are feeling all better.  I wondered what happened that you went poof!   

Yep! You win the prize. lol! I think the Anthony's played on her mental issues and used her shamelessly.

Yes, I have been sick for the last couple of months , but doing well, just taking forever to get my strength back. Thank you all for your Well Wishes!

Darla, I am happy you are doing better.Glad you are back and you look beautimous!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: September 10, 2009, 08:19:50 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/09/state-calls-bluff-on-casey-ant.html

WDBO Local News      
State calls bluff on Casey Anthony 'innocent' claim
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ September 10, 2009 5:36 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
State prosecutors filed new motions in the Casey Anthony case asking the defense to prove they have the evidence they say they have.

In court in August 21st, Miss Anthony's defense said they have evidence proving the body of Caylee Anthony was dumped in the woods after she was locked up in jail. Attorney Todd Macaluso said the evidence proves the accused child killer is innocent.

But in a motion filed Thursday, state prosecutors call the defense's bluff, saying they're either hiding evidence they were supposed to provide to the state or "the evidence doesn't exist."

They asked judge Stan Strickland to force Miss Anthony's defense to hand over the exculpatory evidence under the "defendant's reciprocal discovery obligation."

They will of course have to allow the defense considerable time in order to make something up first.

If I read the motion correct, it is way past the 15 days (allowed by law) that Mac announced the "significant" evidence proving someone else placed Caylee's body in the woods.  Someone please help me out with this one.

Yes, Cece there is a specific period of time that expulatory evidence must be presented by either party, it is a violation of discovery if a the period of time has expired and/or if it was presented and not being factual there can be sanctions.    I knew when "Mac the Knife" aka "hothead" uttered it in court that he got way ahead of himself - he is used to litigating civil cases & he F'd up royally here.   Regardless, we all know whatever they have (Joy or otherwise) that is as bogus as the day long.    The defense stalled this trial hoping the facts would be more distant to people that potential could serve as jurors & they need time to make up a totally fabricated "Bunk and Bull Show."   Casey is going to regret that she didn't have an attorney that worked hard to get her a plea to spare her life, maybe literally.

capp....you must have a crystal ball!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: September 10, 2009, 08:21:28 PM »

After what we all went through and felt yesterday, this is most uplifting.
This case seems to do this a lot...the ups and the downs...then by gumbo we get another up.
Ends my day on a good note.

karen I am so glad this lifted your spirits and hopefully all the monkeys when were down....and the wonderful part is IMO it ain't over yet!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: September 10, 2009, 08:23:48 PM »

Thank you Capp and Sunny!

Time for me to log off.  It was a good day and one day closer to Justice for Caylee!   an angelic monkey

Good Night cece...again thank you for all you bring to and contribute to SM!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1525 on: September 10, 2009, 08:27:53 PM »

Mr Mitnik was very methodical in his questioning about what contracts DC had and with whom and when.  When he asked DC about the psychic, did anyone else wonder when he was going to ask about a contract between DC and Lee?  IMO, DC was on the phone with Lee when he was poking in the ground near the sight of Caylee's remains.

ITA, Numbersgirl!  I'm wondering where the A's got the money to enter into contract with Dominic Casey since they bonded Casey out (documentation in this thread), but told Casey in August they didn't have the money to bond her out (August jail video).  They don't have large sums of money, then mysteriously they do, then they don't, then Cindy takes a leave of absence from her job, and then they do.  Lee has to move in to help with expenses (January) because Cindy & George aren't working, but then the A's have money to go to Ohio and the beach.  What is up with this?

Excellent observations Numbersgirl and ISpy!

Are the sickos from kidfinders still living with them? Or was that a short stay?
I believe also Lee was on the phone with Dominic, and I don't know who said it, or what day it was, but someone here posted, that they felt the Anthonys and partners in crime, have done all this on purpose from the start, to cause reasonable doubt. Not the exact words, but to that effect. I couldn't agree more, this has been the game plan from the start. Everything has been orchestrated, granted not the best orchestration......

Morning everyone

They are living off the kindness of others & the media's willingness to pay to get the scoop, murder is a story for ratings (sad but true) & this case a novelist would be hard pressed to imagine, fact not fiction!  ::pause waiting for wave of nauseousness to pass ::

Add to that Tracey's interview with FBI/OCSO not only that George blurted out that he didnt want to live this lie BUT more telling was Casey's comments heard by Tracey & Rob firsthand.   A few of her excuses/omissions/diversions were glaring & very typical of a sociopath with narcissistic tendencies.  Lenny, hit the nail on the head when he said that everything she says has a ring of a truth in it somewhere, the statement about the shovel in particular where Casey offers an excuse about the bamboo & then volunteers that she used it to move the pool ladder with Cindy right there to tell her to shut up proves Casey's guilt and the Anthonys knew it as Cindy would say "from day one."

The fact that Cindy and Lee sent Dominic Casey into those particular woods with a probe & shovel no less, seals my belief that they were told where to find Caylee by Casey & were part of concealing the fact that she murdered Caylee.  Also, look to how earnest Cindy pushes blame for wrong doings upon others including the very people that were trying to help them & solve Caylee's what was said to be "abduction" when actually everyone knew was murder at least by the day Casey's car was picked up at the tow yard.  While there Cindy is belligerent with the manager, George volunteers his difficulties with his daughter & that he hasnt seen his granddaughter BEFORE they get to the car...hmm.   Later stories of Casey refusing to let them see Caylee yet they saw Casey & argued with her over stolen gas cans...hmm.   Cindy goes on her own to pick of Casey at Tony's realizing then that Caylee was not with Casey, another opportunity police could have been called right then and there but no she drags her home instead & admits that she drove around with her awhile after dropping off Amy.  Why didnt Cindy insist on at least talking to "Zanny" if Casey's excuse not to "wake Caylee" was valid so Cindy could rest easier...notice that option was never discussed or covered up.  As a parent yourselves, you all instinctively know you would insist on some sort of reassuring contact & never settle for less.   I still say there is a chance that Cindy's 911 calls were staged & she knew before - even the excuses as to why they did not receive the notice from the tow yard seems bogus.  What they did immediately following discovering the condition of the car is extremely telling as well, they knew right then and there something horrid happened to Caylee & Casey was responsible because otherwise they would have called 911 right then and there at the tow yard.   In essence after Casey  committed her evil she started the concert & Cindy has been attempting to orchestrate the finale with crashing cymbals, the snares of a drum & broken violin strings.    Isnt' it kinda ironic that an item found in their house & part of Casey's heinous crime is what I would like to use to permanently silence them along with their murdering slore, Henkel duct tape.   After much frustration I then pause knowing Casey will answer for her crimes & her family will continue in a living hell even if they don't face criminal charges along with her.
I have always thought cindys 911 calls were staged.Most people heard a very upset gramma when I only heard a very bad actress wannabe.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: September 10, 2009, 08:39:45 PM »

Night Monks...it's walk time!!  Have a wonderful evening!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: September 10, 2009, 08:42:32 PM »

<quote stack snipped>
I have always thought cindys 911 calls were staged.Most people heard a very upset gramma when I only heard a very bad actress wannabe.

Me too, Karma.

She actually showed concerned emotion in that call. I think she can only show it when acting.

JMO.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1528 on: September 10, 2009, 08:44:42 PM »

I've been looking around and came across this slideshow that Casey created. Some of the pics we have seen before but she has added her own captions. Too bad the mystery guy with the tattoos isn't in here.   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989&page=6
Is anyone a member at WS that can get these images(down below on same page as the slideshow)from georges phone and post them here?I am not a member so I can't even view the images.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1529 on: September 10, 2009, 08:58:30 PM »

<quote stack snipped>

Me too, Karma.

She actually showed concerned emotion in that call. I think she can only show it when acting.

JMO.
Hi Brandi
Oh,cindy did sound scared and concern but not because of sweet Caylee,she showed those emotions because she was and still is in protective mode with casey.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1530 on: September 10, 2009, 09:02:51 PM »

Have a good night you all.

Sweet Caylee,every day we are one day closer to justice for you.

Karma Is Coming

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: September 10, 2009, 09:24:37 PM »

Mr Mitnik was very methodical in his questioning about what contracts DC had and with whom and when.  When he asked DC about the psychic, did anyone else wonder when he was going to ask about a contract between DC and Lee?  IMO, DC was on the phone with Lee when he was poking in the ground near the sight of Caylee's remains.

ITA, Numbersgirl!  I'm wondering where the A's got the money to enter into contract with Dominic Casey since they bonded Casey out (documentation in this thread), but told Casey in August they didn't have the money to bond her out (August jail video).  They don't have large sums of money, then mysteriously they do, then they don't, then Cindy takes a leave of absence from her job, and then they do.  Lee has to move in to help with expenses (January) because Cindy & George aren't working, but then the A's have money to go to Ohio and the beach.  What is up with this?

Excellent observations Numbersgirl and ISpy!

Are the sickos from kidfinders still living with them? Or was that a short stay?
I believe also Lee was on the phone with Dominic, and I don't know who said it, or what day it was, but someone here posted, that they felt the Anthonys and partners in crime, have done all this on purpose from the start, to cause reasonable doubt. Not the exact words, but to that effect. I couldn't agree more, this has been the game plan from the start. Everything has been orchestrated, granted not the best orchestration......

Morning everyone

They are living off the kindness of others & the media's willingness to pay to get the scoop, murder is a story for ratings (sad but true) & this case a novelist would be hard pressed to imagine, fact not fiction!  ::pause waiting for wave of nauseousness to pass ::

Add to that Tracey's interview with FBI/OCSO not only that George blurted out that he didnt want to live this lie BUT more telling was Casey's comments heard by Tracey & Rob firsthand.   A few of her excuses/omissions/diversions were glaring & very typical of a sociopath with narcissistic tendencies.  Lenny, hit the nail on the head when he said that everything she says has a ring of a truth in it somewhere, the statement about the shovel in particular where Casey offers an excuse about the bamboo & then volunteers that she used it to move the pool ladder with Cindy right there to tell her to shut up proves Casey's guilt and the Anthonys knew it as Cindy would say "from day one."

The fact that Cindy and Lee sent Dominic Casey into those particular woods with a probe & shovel no less, seals my belief that they were told where to find Caylee by Casey & were part of concealing the fact that she murdered Caylee.  Also, look to how earnest Cindy pushes blame for wrong doings upon others including the very people that were trying to help them & solve Caylee's what was said to be "abduction" when actually everyone knew was murder at least by the day Casey's car was picked up at the tow yard.  While there Cindy is belligerent with the manager, George volunteers his difficulties with his daughter & that he hasnt seen his granddaughter BEFORE they get to the car...hmm.   Later stories of Casey refusing to let them see Caylee yet they saw Casey & argued with her over stolen gas cans...hmm.   Cindy goes on her own to pick of Casey at Tony's realizing then that Caylee was not with Casey, another opportunity police could have been called right then and there but no she drags her home instead & admits that she drove around with her awhile after dropping off Amy.  Why didnt Cindy insist on at least talking to "Zanny" if Casey's excuse not to "wake Caylee" was valid so Cindy could rest easier...notice that option was never discussed or covered up.  As a parent yourselves, you all instinctively know you would insist on some sort of reassuring contact & never settle for less.   I still say there is a chance that Cindy's 911 calls were staged & she knew before - even the excuses as to why they did not receive the notice from the tow yard seems bogus.  What they did immediately following discovering the condition of the car is extremely telling as well, they knew right then and there something horrid happened to Caylee & Casey was responsible because otherwise they would have called 911 right then and there at the tow yard.   In essence after Casey  committed her evil she started the concert & Cindy has been attempting to orchestrate the finale with crashing cymbals, the snares of a drum & broken violin strings.    Isnt' it kinda ironic that an item found in their house & part of Casey's heinous crime is what I would like to use to permanently silence them along with their murdering slore, Henkel duct tape.   After much frustration I then pause knowing Casey will answer for her crimes & her family will continue in a living hell even if they don't face criminal charges along with her.

Sorry everyone that I don't know how to shorten stacks yet!  Capp- this never dawned on me until tonight (1st red bold)!  Clean-up had to be George/Lee.  IMO, George because he's had so much practice at cleaning up the family cars AND because he would have an idea what LE would be looking for.  I wonder when Lee arrived on the scene.  They talk like he was not there when they initially arrived with the car, but no one ever mentions him coming (he had an apartment nearby at the time).  They do mention Lee "being sent" to get Casey's things at  Tony's.  I wonder what time Lee normally got off from work, if he was off that day, or if CA & GA called him to come home immediately.  According to his statements, he was there waiting when they brought the car home, IIRC.
Point #2:  Why was Cindy picking Casey up and not best-brother-in-the-whole-world-always-got-my-back-covered-secret-keeper Lee?  Why didn't Lee contact Amy and then just go get Casey himself?  Did Cindy interject herself?  Why were George and Lee o.k. with this (particularly Lee), even though Cindy was the one who reportedly tried to choke Casey at their last encounter?  What were George and Lee doing that was so overridingly important that one/both/or even all three of them didn't go get Casey?  What was so necessary that they had to stay behind?  Seriously, George and Lee both are on record describing how volatile Casey & Cindy's relationship was.  They've just picked Casey's decomp-smelling car with an EMPTY car seat AND Caylee's favorite doll she always carried...and they're letting Cindy pick her up and confront her???  Cindy who has very little self control and has already tried to choke her.  Hhhhmmm.   Because the whole family was knee deep in cover-up, clean up, and destroy evidence, IMO.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: September 10, 2009, 09:29:33 PM »

Back reading, but just one more quick thought.  I don't think Cindy called 911 because she was so concerned about finding Caylee.  IMO, it was more a control thing..."I will make you tell me where Caylee is.  What happened to Caylee."  kind of thing.  She was angry she couldn't make Casey tell her the truth.   Per Lee, her first comment to Casey, "What have you done?'.  Cindy knew immediately Casey was responsible and everything after that was a production.  JMO  Off to read.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: September 10, 2009, 09:49:19 PM »

SLAM!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: September 10, 2009, 10:04:24 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-state-wants-to-see-defenses-evidence-about-dumping-of-caylees-remains.html

Casey Anthony: State wants to see defense's evidence about dumping of Caylee's remains
posted by halboedeker on Sep 10, 2009 7:06:38 PM

"State: Show Us the Proof," WESH-Channel 2 headlined the latest Casey Anthony story.

WKMG-Channel 6 put it this way: "Prosecutors Demand Evidence."

Both stations replayed footage of defense attorney Todd Macaluso saying last month in court that someone other than Anthony had put Caylee Anthony's remains in the woods. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt summed up the development this way: "The prosecution said it wants to see all the evidence to support the claim Casey didn't kill her 2-year-old daughter. Casey has maintained that someone else took Caylee last summer and dumped her body in the woods off Suburban Drive. Today the state asked the judge to force her defense to release all the evidence that supports that claim."

WKMG anchor Jacqueline London said, "In a motion filed today, the state says either the supposed evidence of innocence does not exist or defense team members are violating rules that require them to share in advance whatever they expect to use at trial."

WESH's Bob Kealing described Macaluso's claim as a "bombshell" that "stunned" everyone and "the first indication of what the defense's trial strategy would be."

Kealing added: "Under the rules of discovery, prosecutors say they're entitled to know what the evidence is and who Casey's defense will put on the stand to support it." Prosecutors expressed "strong skepticism that this evidence even exists."

Defense attorney Jose Baez's spokeswoman told Kealing that the attorney will follow the appropriate rules. "Presumably, he is going to turn over whatever evidence he has," Kealing concluded.

O.k., let's just play along for a minute with the defense that someone else did dump the body (not buying this for one milli-second).  George? Lee?  IMO, we can rule out Cindy doing the dumping because Cindy was likely at work (LE would have checked).  Since Lee probably was at work (LE would have checked IMO), George was the only other one home that day.  Anyone honestly think George would really go quietly under the bus to save his "Princess"?  NOT!  I think George patronizes Casey and let's her think she's in control when it suits him, but that gun purchase and his reported confrontation with Casey lead me to doubt the whole GA knight-in-shining-armor fantasy CA was plugging and the whole "Sweetheart!" and "Princess!" malarky.

Forecast for the Day:
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1535 on: September 10, 2009, 10:06:36 PM »

Loving this! Can't wait to see the response from the Duh-fense. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: September 10, 2009, 10:11:11 PM »

<quote stack snipped>

Me too, Karma.

JMO.
Hi Brandi
Oh,cindy did sound scared and concern but not because of sweet Caylee,she showed those emotions because she was and still is in protective mode with casey.

Bingo, and it falls right in line with Cindy saying "I cant have that" in reference to anyone yelling at her slore while Lenny & crew were there along with George's friend Jim.   All the protection and excuses she has made since - what really sticks out to me also is not only how Cindy washed Casey's filthy stained pants with the car & then had to send them to the dry cleaners but admitting that she gave the FBI the wrong hair brush ON PURPOSE....who does that knowing a precious babygirl was murdered...ugh I wont ruin this day I've been happy dancing learning that the prosecution caught & acted on what I realized "Macadoodle dandy" bellowed in the courtroom...hehe that beeotch slapped him  

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: September 10, 2009, 10:26:31 PM »

The state's motion to compel today was awesome! Of course, I know the lying sacks of sh defense team are never going to provide the requested evidence, but even so, they are on notice that their shenanigans will get them nowhere. Good luck providing that evidence, Biasbutt!!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: September 10, 2009, 10:27:16 PM »

Well, time to go!  Nice chatting (er, reading) with you.  LOL!  Hope you all have a good p.m. and take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: September 10, 2009, 10:30:29 PM »

What great news to find this evening!! Put up or shut up Bozo!!  Gotta love LDB!!  I find it amusing that Bozo's spokesperson said he abides by all the rules and regulations!    This statement after he just went past his 15 days to hand over their BS discovery to the state.  This dream team is a joke in so many ways. Bozo obviously has no clue on how to handle a case, other than how to obtain money from the media, and the other 3 lawyers must be too busy to check out what is required of them by Florida law. Casey so deserves them. I just don't want their actions or lack of actions to cause a mistrial.

I Spy, I believe that George was at work the evening Cindy picked up Casey. I think he had to be there at 3:00. Now that still left him an hour or more to work on cleaning the car once they brought it home from the tow yard. But we have no idea when Lee actually showed up at the house other than his word. I also find it odd that we haven't seen George and Lee's phone records to verify this time frame and much more. 

I feel bad for ZG, and I was really ticked off about yesterday. But today we are seeing the wheels of justice for Caylee turning once again, and although many others are taking hits in this case, it's really about Caylee. She is the only one who paid the ultimate price in all of this.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.