April 25, 2024, 01:55:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232534 times)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: September 11, 2009, 10:32:24 AM »

I've been looking around and came across this slideshow that Casey created. Some of the pics we have seen before but she has added her own captions. Too bad the mystery guy with the tattoos isn't in here.   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989&page=6
Is anyone a member at WS that can get these images(down below on same page as the slideshow)from georges phone and post them here?I am not a member so I can't even view the images.

http://www.slide.com/r/XputCOLl6j-Wy8hxtCCoQmv25F7QzohT?previous_view=lt_embedded_url

what's with that "my momma is cooler than yours" crap? What's she saying? Or is that cindy saying her momma is cooler than kc's? he he. i'd have to agree that Shirley has them both beat hands down!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: September 11, 2009, 10:34:17 AM »

I saw this on another site, thought it was funny.

If the Duct tape is rare, it sends Casey to the chair... 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: September 11, 2009, 10:44:40 AM »

Dr.G video.     http://www.wesh.com/news/20850570/detail.html

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Dr. G. spoke some very encouraging words in this video. Many cases across the US have have had successful outcomes at the trial where no cause of death had been determined. 

O/T Please take a moment to say a prayer for the families of the victims of 9/11.

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: September 11, 2009, 01:46:08 PM »

Search to resume for missing woman

LOWER MERION — A Texas team that specializes in looking for missing people searched the Schuylkill River on Thursday, using sonar in an effort to find the West Brandywine woman, who has been missing for 19 days.

Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, said the team had seen some images on their sonar that "sparked their interest," leading to speculation that they had found the woman's car.

MORE....

http://www.pottsmerc.com/articles/2009/09/11/news/doc4aaa40547eb74094479211.txt

OK, where is Georgie, Extreme BASS Search and Rescue, the Milstead"s with Kid Finders to help in the search??????  Yet another example of what a pile of cull brap about the Ant's dedication to help find the missing.   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1584 on: September 11, 2009, 01:49:18 PM »

Search to resume for missing woman

LOWER MERION — A Texas team that specializes in looking for missing people searched the Schuylkill River on Thursday, using sonar in an effort to find the West Brandywine woman, who has been missing for 19 days.

Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, said the team had seen some images on their sonar that "sparked their interest," leading to speculation that they had found the woman's car.

MORE....

http://www.pottsmerc.com/articles/2009/09/11/news/doc4aaa40547eb74094479211.txt

OK, where is Georgie, Extreme BASS Search and Rescue, the Milstead"s with Kid Finders to help in the search??????  Yet another example of what a pile of cull brap about the Ant's dedication to help find the missing.   

All good questions Northern Rose - the only dedication on the Scamthony's part is to find money.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: September 11, 2009, 01:56:56 PM »

All good questions Northern Rose - the only dedication on the Scamthony's part is to find money.

yes and their little tug boat they supposedly got for this reason
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: September 11, 2009, 02:33:26 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!  And Thank you for the updates Trimm.   an angelic monkey

Looks like Joy posted a video on youtube yesterday.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/N76MA51PRm8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/N76MA51PRm8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1</a>

JMO - had Joy NOT injected herself, her photo's, and not been (tooting her own horn) I could look at this video in a different prospective. IMO This really isn't a video about Caylee....but a video about Joy's obsession with Caylee. 

I agree Sunny.  She inserted herself in this with her own agenda (JMO).  Maybe I'm being too cynical, but that's just the way I feel about it also.

The timing of this new video is very interesting but actually fabulous for the prosecution that she put yet something else out there.   A)  Joy's mental status and court record will discredit anything she has to say  B)  She provided yet another video of her returning to the recovery crime scene where she was trespassing beyond curbside, taking a picture where the trespassing sign is no less!   The reason this is compeling is because going back to when Joy tried to insert herself into the investigation after the body was discovered & Phil Keaton of Foxnews caught her on air advancing her story to detectives that she had pictures that showed there was no water in that area in August & that Tim Miller "was lying," she then refused to talk on camera.   She also tried to interfere with her friend "cowboy" and cause a scene when Lenny & crew were at Blanchard Park with the diving team.  She also was at the KFN "meet and greet" with the Anthonys the same day Dominic & Jim were sent to those same Suburban Drive woods IN NOV.   I spoke personally to Yuri about this at length as some of you may recall.    The end of her new youtube is clearly indicating that she is putting it out there that someone else did this to Caylee   "May Caylee get justice for who ever left her there not to be found"    If the defense puts her, her hubbie or their friend "cowboy" on the stand I'm going to need an intervention because I will be laughing hysterically!  Give me a flippin break, coo coo for coco puffs!

PS as I said 3 or 4 pages back, they can claim "someone else" dumped the body AFTER Casey was incarerated all they want because they will NOT be able to explain away the "rare" duct tape that came from the Anthony home & was brutality applied to Caylee at the time of her murder & matches what was on the very gas cans Casey stole from their shed to put gas in her car - the condition of her body & surroundings she was in will indicate that the tape was adhered to her mouth when she was killed & would not be able to be applied later in the manner it was found, not even hours later much less months.

My son a hero among them

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: September 11, 2009, 02:41:41 PM »

Dr. G Reflects On Caylee Autopsy
Garavaglia Talks About Opening Of New Medical Examiner's Office
POSTED: 8:14 am EDT September 11, 2009
UPDATED: 8:30 am EDT September 11, 2009

The medical examiner who performed an autopsy on Caylee Anthony talked about it for the first time on Thursday.

Dr. Jan Garavaglia, who is also known as Dr. G, has remained quiet about the case since she confirmed the remains were those of Caylee in December.

At a luncheon on Thursday, Garavaglia talked to WESH 2 News about the rarity of finding a homicide victim without an official cause of death.

"Maybe not every year, but clearly every other year you get one or two," Garavaglia said.

VIDEO: Uncut: Dr. G On Caylee Autopsy
http://www.wesh.com/video/20850586/index.html

Thank you for posting this CC. Dr G has been my hero since I found out Caylee was missing. I knew she would probably the one who would do the autopsy. She is one of the angels on Caylee's side.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: September 11, 2009, 02:54:55 PM »

TRIMM, I am reading back. I see I should have thanked you for this too.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1589 on: September 11, 2009, 02:59:23 PM »

Good afternoon, monkey peeps!  So who can tell me, if Baez ever does turn over what has to be bogus evidence, or at the very least questionable evidence, does that mean we get to see it, too?  Oh, and about J-Wray, did anyone else notice that she states in her youtube video, All pictures are "take" by me?  Does she really talk like that? Or is she just woefully uneducated?  Or has the wackiness ensued?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: September 11, 2009, 03:14:53 PM »

Good afternoon, monkey peeps!  So who can tell me, if Baez ever does turn over what has to be bogus evidence, or at the very least questionable evidence, does that mean we get to see it, too?  Oh, and about J-Wray, did anyone else notice that she states in her youtube video, All pictures are "take" by me?  Does she really talk like that? Or is she just woefully uneducated?  Or has the wackiness ensued?

Yes, she is not articulate nor sane

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: September 11, 2009, 03:50:08 PM »

Yeah, I noticed what she wrote at the end of the video as credits. Very strange. Following are her words and punctuation:

Made by Joy Wray

All photos at the memorial site where

take by me (Joy Wray)

Music by One Step Beyond

May Caylee Get Justice ,

for whoever that left

her there to not be found

Very strangely worded as well, IMO.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: September 11, 2009, 03:56:43 PM »

trim thanks for the link....Dr. G is a true professional!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: September 11, 2009, 03:57:58 PM »

I saw this on another site, thought it was funny.

If the Duct tape is rare, it sends Casey to the chair... 

WO - I like that!  LOL Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: September 11, 2009, 04:03:02 PM »

Good Morning Monks old and new. 
I went back and read the state's motion to compel filed yesterday...casue it makes me feel good!  LOL Monkey Devil!  and point #7 got me giggling at BOZO's incompetence!!

"The only response the defendant has made toward fulfilling her reciprocal obligation was a Defense Witness List filed November 20, 2008 and an Amended Defense Witness List filed January 22, 2009 due to an improper form of the original "

It goes on to state the only changes were  Dr. Kobilinsky or Dr. Lee neither of which  has been designated an expert witness according to Luis vs State!.

Sunny - isn't great how she slipped those little tata's in there!  I printed it off and put it on the fridge- marked it with a big red A+

Hi ANJ - is sure was.....she is certainly going to be a force to be reckoned with.....BOZO needs to step down as lead counsel, get off his ego trip and start taking the LIFE of his client into consideration!!

I am still waiting to hear more on lyons stating the a's should be ALLOWED visitation with kc.....that suddenly went mute!

And I wonder if the A's have started writing kc directly?

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: September 11, 2009, 04:45:10 PM »

http://suncoastpinellas.tbo.com/content/2009/sep/11/111419/clearwater-boy-was-reported-missing-9-years-ago-to/

For 3 Florida families, 9/11 is a day to remember vanished children

(snipped)

Cindy and George Anthony were also at this morning's walk. The Anthony's daughter is currently in jail, accused of killing her daughter, and their granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.

George Anthony said he attended the event to show his support for other families who've lost loved ones.

"There's some individuals out there that they think,'this will never happen to me. I don't have to worry about it,'" Anthony said. "But when it does, we're going to be there to help them."

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: September 11, 2009, 04:55:23 PM »

http://suncoastpinellas.tbo.com/content/2009/sep/11/111419/clearwater-boy-was-reported-missing-9-years-ago-to/

(snipped)

Cindy and George Anthony were also at this morning's walk. The Anthony's daughter is currently in jail, accused of killing her daughter, and their granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.

George Anthony said he attended the event to show his support for other families who've lost loved ones.

"There's some individuals out there that they think,'this will never happen to me. I don't have to worry about it,'" Anthony said. "But when it does, we're going to be there to help them."

Ugh - pardon me while I puke.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: September 11, 2009, 04:56:53 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20838466/detail.html
Prosecutors: Show Us Evidence Of Who Dumped Caylee
Motion Filed In Casey Anthony Case

POSTED: 4:28 pm EDT September 10, 2009
UPDATED: 4:18 pm EDT September 11, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors want defense attorneys to provide documents about their claim that someone other than Casey Anthony disposed of her daughter Caylee's body.

In a motion filed late Thursday, the state attorney's office asks a judge to order Anthony's attorneys to turn over "the names and addresses as well as all supporting documentation" about their claim, which was made in court as recently as last month.

Prosecutors said they have the right to review the evidence as part of the discovery process, where each side turns over evidence in preparation for a trial.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, whose remains were found in woods in Orange County in December 2008. Anthony is in Orange County Jail awaiting trial sometimes next year.

The defense has suggested there is evidence that Casey Anthony was in jail at the time when Caylee's body could have been dumped. They point to searches of the area that did not turn up the body, including during a time Anthony was in jail.

Baez has not said specifically how he plans to respond to the motion.
Marti McKenzie, a defense team spokeswoman, said Thursday, "Mr. Baez will always follow the appropriate rules and regulations of the law in Florida." (PDF: Read The Motion)

Defense Attorney Richard Hornsby said that if the evidence Anthony's defense team discovered came from the state that they have every right to keep it to themselves.

"There's thousands of documents, hundreds of witnesses, it's not unusual for a defense attorney to take that evidence and use it against them at trial," he said.

Anthony's defense has said they have evidence from Texas Equusearch suggesting the area where Caylee's remains were found was dry when it was searched in November. Texas Equusearch attorney Mark NeJame, however, said he knows nothing about that.

In a related matter, attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez said in a new motion they are willing to drop their quest to force Casey Anthony to answer questions if it means their civil defamation lawsuit does not get put on the back burner.
. Gonzalez shares the same name with the woman Anthony said kidnapped Caylee. In their argument, Gonzalez's lawyers said "there is no room for sympathy because a civil defendant has serious criminal problems."

This week, the judge said he wanted to reconsider delaying Gonzalez's suit because Anthony is now facing a death penalty trial. He's expected to rule on this issue in about a month.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: September 11, 2009, 05:01:25 PM »

(snipped)

I think George and Spindy are more despicable every day that goes by.

I have nothing but compassion and feelings of love for the families of the missing. I cannot even begin to understand their pain. I am sure that none of them have profitted off the person missing from their life. All they want is their loved one back or found. I feel I must add, just my opinion, lest my viewpoint is attacked.   an angelic monkey

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: September 11, 2009, 05:12:46 PM »

(snipped)

I think George and Spindy are more despicable every day that goes by.

I have nothing but compassion and feelings of love for the families of the missing. I cannot even begin to understand their pain. I am sure that none of them have profitted off the person missing from their life. All they want is their loved one back or found. I feel I must add, just my opinion, lest my viewpoint is attacked.   an angelic monkey

No attacks here, Fanny. ITA!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.