April 25, 2024, 10:07:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232647 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: September 11, 2009, 07:05:29 PM »

Does anyone follow the Orlando Sentinel comments page? Cindy (posting as Orlando East) said that "the only water back in the search area was from Tim Miller's spilt vodka and urine".
I was glad to see that someone shot back at her- You should be careful of the laws of libel in Florida- and as far as I am aware there are no photos of Tim wasted, urinating in public, unlike Casey..
Everything you ever wanted to know about the Anthonys........
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: September 11, 2009, 07:06:34 PM »

The Anthonys probably no longer frequent the Taget TARGETestablishment. Only Louie Viutton, and Gucci and such designers for them. 

"We're in the Money!" la la la. 

SELF EDIT

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: September 11, 2009, 07:08:32 PM »

Does anyone follow the Orlando Sentinel comments page? Cindy (posting as Orlando East) said that "the only water back in the search area was from Tim Miller's spilt vodka and urine".
I was glad to see that someone shot back at her- You should be careful of the laws of libel in Florida- and as far as I am aware there are no photos of Tim wasted, urinating in public, unlike Casey..
Monkey Devil!

She's finally brave and bold enough to post in her own name! See what winning in court will do for you. Check that out, Judge Rodriguez! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: September 11, 2009, 07:15:59 PM »

Monkey Devil!

She's finally brave and bold enough to post in her own name! See what winning in court will do for you. Check that out, Judge Rodriguez! 

Today when I was making my list of things to be thankful for, the fact that Judge Rodriguez is not the Judge in the criminal trial was way up near the top!

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: September 11, 2009, 07:17:39 PM »

Vile, vile woman!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: September 11, 2009, 07:18:27 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Today when I was making my list of things to be thankful for, the fact that Judge Rodriguez is not the Judge in the criminal trial was way up near the top!

I know. But the longer they keep postponing the trial, the more likely it won't be Strickland, and may be someone worse than Rodriguez. JMO 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: September 11, 2009, 07:18:32 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-what-is-defenses-proof-someone-else-dumped-caylee.html

Casey Anthony: What is defense's proof someone else dumped Caylee?
posted by halboedeker on Sep 11, 2009 6:42:46 PM

What evidence do Casey Anthony's defense attorneys have that someone other than their client dumped Caylee's remains in woods near the Anthony home?

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing explored that issue tonight after the state filed a motion yesterday to see that information and learn what witnesses will support it. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee.

Volunteer searchers might be the focus. If the defense team has "a mystery Texas EquuSearch witness or witnesses," the attorneys "must bring them out of the shadows and reveal their information to prosecutors" under the state's rules of discovery, Kealing explained.

Orlando defense attorney Mark NeJame praised the state's motion in the WESH report. "I think this motion is very well taken," NeJame said. "If, in fact, they've got somebody who says different than all the others I'm aware of shows, put up or shut up."

Defense attorney Jose Baez has not indicated what evidence he will produce in response to the state's motion, yet Kealing speculated that "undoubtedly" the defense will use videotape of the Anthonys' private eye searching the woods in November. A month later, Caylee's body was found in those woods.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: September 11, 2009, 07:20:14 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I know. But the longer they keep postponing the trial, the more likely it won't be Strickland, and may be someone worse than Rodriguez. JMO 

Tell me it can't be!  Worse than Rodriguez?   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: September 11, 2009, 07:24:10 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Unfortunately, It might be worse. There are a lot of judges or potential judges that are as bad or worse than him. At least Rodriguez hasn't fallen asleep or cried yet.   

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: September 11, 2009, 07:27:40 PM »

Monkey Devil!

What about the Anna Nicole Smith Judge?    I have to admit I felt a little soft spot for him, but he was embarrassing .....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: September 11, 2009, 07:33:37 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-what-is-defenses-proof-someone-else-dumped-caylee.html

Casey Anthony: What is defense's proof someone else dumped Caylee?
posted by halboedeker on Sep 11, 2009 6:42:46 PM

What evidence do Casey Anthony's defense attorneys have that someone other than their client dumped Caylee's remains in woods near the Anthony home?

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing explored that issue tonight after the state filed a motion yesterday to see that information and learn what witnesses will support it. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee.

Volunteer searchers might be the focus. If the defense team has "a mystery Texas EquuSearch witness or witnesses," the attorneys "must bring them out of the shadows and reveal their information to prosecutors" under the state's rules of discovery, Kealing explained.

Orlando defense attorney Mark NeJame praised the state's motion in the WESH report. "I think this motion is very well taken," NeJame said. "If, in fact, they've got somebody who says different than all the others I'm aware of shows, put up or shut up."

Defense attorney Jose Baez has not indicated what evidence he will produce in response to the state's motion, yet Kealing speculated that "undoubtedly" the defense will use videotape of the Anthonys' private eye searching the woods in November. A month later, Caylee's body was found in those woods.

BBM. Gotta love that Mark NeJame!

As IF (!) Not finding something at some point means it is not there?!? GMAB.

Sure sounds like the defense is scraping the bottom of the barrel to me.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: September 11, 2009, 07:43:43 PM »

http://suncoastpinellas.tbo.com/content/2009/sep/11/111419/clearwater-boy-was-reported-missing-9-years-ago-to/

For 3 Florida families, 9/11 is a day to remember vanished children

(snipped)

Cindy and George Anthony were also at this morning's walk. The Anthony's daughter is currently in jail, accused of killing her daughter, and their granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.

George Anthony said he attended the event to show his support for other families who've lost loved ones.

"There's some individuals out there that they think,'this will never happen to me. I don't have to worry about it,'" Anthony said. "But when it does, we're going to be there to help them."

georgie....Caylee did not vanish...Caylee was MURDERED!!! IMO BY HER OWN MOTHER AND YOU KNOW IT!!~!! Stop trying to align yourself with grieving families.
OH SUNNY - don't you know it makes georgie so blue to see it stated this way.............  REMAINS GEORGIE- REMAINS  But, georgie is special - he can break all the rules.  His ego even matches his need for attention.  Notice how when the spotlight is not on him, he goes bold and does something to draw the attention off the issue ...maybe him and cindy told joy to post that yesterday as biasbutt got a copy before the media and they need the attention on them, despite how it makes others feel.  Poor baby Caylee.  Trust me angel, it is ABOUT YOU - Caylee.   an angelic monkey   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1652 on: September 11, 2009, 07:44:31 PM »

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: September 11, 2009, 07:49:55 PM »

I would really like to see Spindy dunked in spilt vodka and urine no matter who's it was. I would pay for that! Now that's funny, I don't care who you are. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: September 11, 2009, 07:53:15 PM »

http://suncoastpinellas.tbo.com/content/2009/sep/11/111419/clearwater-boy-was-reported-missing-9-years-ago-to/

(snipped)

Cindy and George Anthony were also at this morning's walk. The Anthony's daughter is currently in jail, accused of killing her daughter, and their granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.

George Anthony said he attended the event to show his support for other families who've lost loved ones.

"There's some individuals out there that they think,'this will never happen to me. I don't have to worry about it,'" Anthony said. "But when it does, we're going to be there to help them."

georgie....Caylee did not vanish...Caylee was MURDERED!!! IMO BY HER OWN MOTHER AND YOU KNOW IT!!~!! Stop trying to align yourself with grieving families.
OH SUNNY - don't you know it makes georgie so blue to see it stated this way.............  REMAINS GEORGIE- REMAINS  But, georgie is special - he can break all the rules.  His ego even matches his need for attention.  Notice how when the spotlight is not on him, he goes bold and does something to draw the attention off the issue ...maybe him and cindy told joy to post that yesterday as biasbutt got a copy before the media and they need the attention on them, despite how it makes others feel.  Poor baby Caylee.  Trust me angel, it is ABOUT YOU - Caylee.   an angelic monkey   

O/T I thought you asked CAPP one time not to type in BLUE because you couldn't read it. What's the deal??

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: September 11, 2009, 07:59:56 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Wait - she is using her name or using the name Orlando East????I took it from West Ob.server's post that Orlando East was her name there.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: September 11, 2009, 08:06:20 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Wait - she is using her name or using the name Orlando East????I took it from West Ob.server's post that Orlando East was her name there.

INCOMING!!!  Monkey Devil!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: September 11, 2009, 08:09:00 PM »

(snipped)

Wow, while it is absolutely uncanny & very eerry that three missing children cases occurred on Sept 11th in different years & I have full empathy for those families, it is highly offensive that the Anthonys continue to use anything and anyone to advance their BS - damn them for tarnishing this day as if it isnt painful enough.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: September 11, 2009, 08:14:29 PM »

FANNY SAID:  O/T I thought you asked CAPP one time not to type in BLUE because you couldn't read it. What's the deal?? 
Well, Fanny - first, nice to see you communicating and responding to my posts again!  But, this is OT - so I will briefly answer you once, but if you wish more of an answer, my email is in my profile and I usually check musings a few times a day.  That said, yes, I did express how difficult it is to read the blue, and others have to.  But, those concerns are not respected and so it goes. BTW -  The purple is hard on my eyes too.   But, here where I am typing it is black, so I can see it just fine.  Thank you for asking, but I don't need to read me, I know what I said! LOL 
Now, is cindy  Incoming??  I am lost - what is her name there, I want to go peek for her posts. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: September 11, 2009, 08:23:37 PM »

ATTENTION:  AS OF RIGHT NOW, we are going to go back to the old 2005 rule that only ADMIN or MODS can use BOLDED COLOR for their posts. 

It is very distracting to see the bolded blue all the time.  CAPP and ANJ please discontinue the bolded color right now.  Earlier today I sent Capp and KarmaRoundup emails kindly requesting they stop using bolded color for their posts.  I am assuming Capp has not checked her email.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.