April 26, 2024, 02:47:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232682 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1700 on: September 11, 2009, 09:50:39 PM »

Does anyone follow the Orlando Sentinel comments page? Cindy (posting as Orlando East) said that "the only water back in the search area was from Tim Miller's spilt vodka and urine".
I was glad to see that someone shot back at her- You should be careful of the laws of libel in Florida- and as far as I am aware there are no photos of Tim wasted, urinating in public, unlike Casey..
Everything you ever wanted to know about the Anthonys........

WO, I have read there from time to time and I do believe this Orlando East is indeed sin-sin......and she posts some very nasty posts...but this my be a new low for her!!

Spindy has been using that alias for a long time, but I haven't seen it for a while. She was a regular on the Fox Blog for the longest while I was reading. Everyone had her number and knew it was her. Sometimes she would even repeat her statements on her "little cameo's" on the media. JMO

Is she still there?  I used to read there - what was her name?  I have a hunch, but it is between two. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: September 11, 2009, 09:50:50 PM »

Is there anyone here who can screen capture the second photo of Caylee in this slide show for me please. Is that a big black eye I'm seeing?  TYIA!
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/20727408/detail.html

Sure looks like a black eye to me.

It does to me too!  However,  my 20 month old 4th cousin, Brook, is walking around with a shiner that she got at nursery school......children get bruises and black eyes....

CAYLEE sure had a lot of black eyes in her short lifetime. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: September 11, 2009, 09:53:39 PM »

Oh! Brandi, thank you too for the screen shot. Boy, around here, ask and you will definitely receive. You all are great! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: September 11, 2009, 09:56:01 PM »

Brandi - I think it may have been taken with a cell phone camera, thus the poor quality.

I am 99% positive that one of the news sites attributed this pic as having come from georgies cell phone.  All of those pics were haunting to me.  She looked drugged and sooooooo sad. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: September 11, 2009, 09:58:07 PM »

OOPs!

Late again. I was watching Dr. G lol

I was just about to say, that it's showing right now. It's a rerun, but I guess it wouldn't be for you!  an angelic monkey

LOL Gizzie!

I meant I was watching the video of Dr. G that Klaas posted. heh

http://www.wesh.com/news/20850570/detail.html

Guess I wasn't too clear about that. Wink

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1705 on: September 11, 2009, 10:00:03 PM »

Hello Monkeys,
Who remember Casey saying that caylee called her and Caylee told Casey that she was happy and reading a book or something like that... was a book in the vacant lot where caylee was found? i think that Casey always put a little bit of true in her lies

Cecilita - yes, she told this story when she said caylee talked to her on ZG phone.  Another of her lies. 
The item in the woods was a sign to a preschool if my memory serves me correct, but it was not the book.
Casey - HUGE WASTE!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: September 11, 2009, 10:08:06 PM »

Hello Monkeys,
Who remember Casey saying that caylee called her and Caylee told Casey that she was happy and reading a book or something like that... was a book in the vacant lot where caylee was found? i think that Casey always put a little bit of true in her lies
I don't recall seeing that a book was found at the crime scene. I know a lot of us thought that the sign that was found, was Caylee's book she was reading in the video with her great grandfather for awhile.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: September 11, 2009, 10:18:52 PM »

Hello Monkeys,
I don't recall seeing that a book was found at the crime scene. I know a lot of us thought that the sign that was found, was Caylee's book she was reading in the video with her great grandfather for awhile.
I finally found the pic! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: September 11, 2009, 10:25:25 PM »

Hello Monkeys,
I finally found the pic! 

Yes, I know for the longest we thought that was the book in the first released pictures of the crime scene. I did too. It wasn't till later we found out what it was. I wonder where the book ended up and if it was found?

You certainly have a lot of pictures TUPELO. You and SEEME really can lay your hands on them. Thank you.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: September 11, 2009, 10:28:34 PM »

thank you guys, i did not know that it was a sign..... ...
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: September 11, 2009, 10:29:42 PM »

omg where those smiley faces come out
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: September 11, 2009, 10:30:13 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

CECELITA, it is always good to see you posting here.   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: September 11, 2009, 10:32:59 PM »

omg where those smiley faces come out

There are a lot of new, extra things. If you click on the [more] by the monkey icons, you will see many very cute ones.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: September 11, 2009, 10:33:57 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Thank you Fanny...
I am being busy in the last month, my hubby put me in belly dance classes as a present of my birthday it seems that it was his birthday because the belly dance classes come with Victoria secret items
I always remember my monkey friends and caylee
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: September 11, 2009, 10:36:18 PM »

cindy in my space wrote where is my caylee it means she knew that caylee was gone because maybe she heard from casey friends that caylee was in disney
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: September 11, 2009, 10:37:51 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Thank you Fanny...
I am being busy in the last month, my hubby put me in belly dance classes as a present of my birthday it seems that it was his birthday because the belly dance classes come with Victoria secret items

Monkey Devil!
Belly dancing lessons and Victoria' Secret. We know where his mind is. I understand the comment you made that night about a lion looking at you like he was going to eat you. 

9/11 is always a bad day for me. I am glad I was here with all you monkeys, and I am going to say Good Night, Ya'll. And God bless.  an angelic monkey

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: September 11, 2009, 10:39:16 PM »

Yes, I know for the longest we thought that was the book in the first released pictures of the crime scene. I did too. It wasn't till later we found out what it was. I wonder where the book ended up and if it was found?

You certainly have a lot of pictures TUPELO. You and SEEME really can lay your hands on them. Thank you.  an angelic monkey
I have too many pics of this case! They are on my PB and computer and I'm afraid to delete any of them until this case is settled. Just never know when they will be needed.

I want to say that the Suppertime book should be at the Anthony house. It was last seen with Caylee at the nursing home while in Cindy's care. Of course, there is no way of knowing. But I just can't see Casey grabbing up that book after a fight with Cindy before leaving the house, if indeed she did leave the house that night. Casey knew there was a video of Caylee reading that book and I feel she referred to it in her lies because of that.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: September 11, 2009, 10:41:38 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Thank you Fanny...

Monkey Devil!
Belly dancing lessons and Victoria' Secret. We know where his mind is. I understand the comment you made that night about a lion looking at you like he was going to eat you. 

9/11 is always a bad day for me. I am glad I was here with all you monkeys, and I am going to say Good Night, Ya'll. And God bless.  an angelic monkey
Haha yes he is terrible!!! miauuu
good night fanny and for me too 9/11 is a bad day....i remeber going to the airpot that day..it was sad....so many inocents died only for sick people...GOD BLESS AMERICA my second country
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: September 11, 2009, 10:43:36 PM »

I have too many pics of this case! They are on my PB and computer and I'm afraid to delete any of them until this case is settled. Just never know when they will be needed.

I want to say that the Suppertime book should be at the Anthony house. It was last seen with Caylee at the nursing home while in Cindy's care. Of course, there is no way of knowing. But I just can't see Casey grabbing up that book after a fight with Cindy before leaving the house, if indeed she did leave the house that night. Casey knew there was a video of Caylee reading that book and I feel she referred to it in her lies because of that.
Tupelo believe me that Cindy is praying for you to delete those pictures by mistake.....just in case i will save them
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: September 11, 2009, 10:50:53 PM »

Tupelohoney---That's a really good point about why Casey mentioned that Caylee was talking about a book in that last nonexistent phone call.  I hadn't thought of that but once you posted it, it is perfectly obvious.  Good thinking.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.