April 18, 2024, 12:09:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232325 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: September 12, 2009, 09:59:28 PM »

O/T: (sorry!)

GoldieTX
: I see you in the rafters reading! Check the URL in my sig line. I have a post waiting for you and Harvey!

Again, I am sorry for the O/T post.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: September 12, 2009, 11:41:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys!     Just stopping by to humbly apologize to Fanny.

Fanny said:  “CAYLEE sure had a lot of black eyes in her short lifetime. “  [and]  “Yes, there have been many pictures showing Caylee with obvious black eyes, not just dark circles, under them. The bruises would be on different eyes on different occassions. I had many of them on my photobucket, but deleted them because they upset me so much. Maybe someone who has some complete files of her pictures will post them.”

If I'm reading Capp correctly, she too has seen multiple black(ened) eyes... though I'm not sure if either or both also feel(s) that this is representative of Caylee's entire life. 

Capp said:   [snip] ”There are other pics that I agree her eyes are blackened (seems odd for someone so young & health)”[snip]

I defer to them both, and did not intend any offense, by seeming to question the perception or recollection of a fellow Monkey when I said I do not detect a lifetime of "many" black eyes in the Caylee pictures I have seen. IMO, it is an upsetting topic to consider in the first place, as are so many of the subjects we discuss in this tragic case. I usually try to be tactful and careful, but perhaps it's a good idea for me to try a little harder.   Again, I am sorry.

Hugs to my Monkey friends,
Desi

God Bless Our Caylee.               
 an angelic monkey               

This post makes me very sad to see.  Why?  Because you are the epitome of tactful, fair, informed and respectful poster, at all times.  There are 3126 members here at SM and for the life of me, I do not know why a few make a valuable poster like you feel as if you need to apologize.  But, I do understand.  I had wanted a month or so ago to make a point about Gail St. John but the majority (which is really only a few posters who take it upon themselves to answer nearly every post) ripped me up, so I still have not written that post and if I feel as I am feeling right now, may never write it. 
I saw where you posted something to the effect of the forum not feeling the same as it once was and thus not as fun.  I see why you wrote that.  I have felt uncomfortable in some of the threads to lately.  The camaraderie and sense of teamwork have given way to the agenda of a few.
I have made some wonderful friends here, but I find my best memories are the times I spend in musings.  I am thinking of yielding to the leaders here or defer to them as you called it and take a break and maybe only post in musings, if at all.  Tupelo asking me today for that post, stirred up a lot of hurt and then when I saw your post - someone who is the most kind hearted, diplomatic poster I have ever seen in a forum, my heart just broke.  Please - never apologize for the open minded, brilliant, and open spirit that comes across in your posts.  You, do not own this.  Best, NewsJunkie
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: September 12, 2009, 11:59:05 PM »

Fanny said:  “CAYLEE sure had a lot of black eyes in her short lifetime. “  [and]  “Yes, there have been many pictures showing Caylee with obvious black eyes, not just dark circles, under them. The bruises would be on different eyes on different occassions. I had many of them on my photobucket, but deleted them because they upset me so much. Maybe someone who has some complete files of her pictures will post them.”

If I'm reading Capp correctly, she too has seen multiple black(ened) eyes... though I'm not sure if either or both also feel(s) that this is representative of Caylee's entire life. 

Capp said:   [snip] ”There are other pics that I agree her eyes are blackened (seems odd for someone so young & health)”[snip]

I defer to them both, and did not intend any offense, by seeming to question the perception or recollection of a fellow Monkey when I said I do not detect a lifetime of "many" black eyes in the Caylee pictures I have seen. IMO, it is an upsetting topic to consider in the first place, as are so many of the subjects we discuss in this tragic case. I usually try to be tactful and careful, but perhaps it's a good idea for me to try a little harder.   Again, I am sorry.

Desi

God Bless Our Caylee.               
 an angelic monkey               

This post makes me very sad to see.  Why?  Because you are the epitome of tactful, fair, informed and respectful poster, at all times.  There are 3126 members here at SM and for the life of me, I do not know why a few make a valuable poster like you feel as if you need to apologize.  But, I do understand.  I had wanted a month or so ago to make a point about Gail St. John but the majority (which is really only a few posters who take it upon themselves to answer nearly every post) ripped me up, so I still have not written that post and if I feel as I am feeling right now, may never write it. 
I saw where you posted something to the effect of the forum not feeling the same as it once was and thus not as fun.  I see why you wrote that.  I have felt uncomfortable in some of the threads to lately.  The camaraderie and sense of teamwork have given way to the agenda of a few.
I have made some wonderful friends here, but I find my best memories are the times I spend in musings.  I am thinking of yielding to the leaders here or defer to them as you called it and take a break and maybe only post in musings, if at all.  Tupelo asking me today for that post, stirred up a lot of hurt and then when I saw your post - someone who is the most kind hearted, diplomatic poster I have ever seen in a forum, my heart just broke.  Please - never apologize for the open minded, brilliant, and open spirit that comes across in your posts.  You, do not own this.  Best, NewsJunkie

ANJM, I wholeheartedly agree!  an angelic monkey

And I for one, am very interested in your point on Gale St. John, when you are ready, of course! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: September 13, 2009, 12:29:15 AM »

Desi

God Bless Our Caylee.               
 an angelic monkey               

Oh DESI, there was absolutely no reason to feel you had to apologize to me. You have nothing to aplogize for, and I am sorry you felt like you did.  an angelic monkey

There was a collage of about three pictures posted by one of the monkeys that showed three seperate pictures, obviously taken at three seperate times, showing Caylee with bruises under her eyes on different eyes. It upset me, and other monkeys that day to see those and to think of what it meant. These were not dark circles, but obviously clear bruises or marks. We wondered that day if they had been caused by the heavy ring (shamrock?) Casey wore on her middle finger, as the bruises were the same size.

I had those photos saved to my photobucket, but after my meltdown, I deleted them all. PROTECTHELITTLEBABIES posted a link to a large photobucket about that time with many pictures of Caylee I had never seen. In going through those, I found quite a few others that show similar marks on even different times. I delete the link to that photobucket, so I no longer have that one either. They were very upsetting to me and I just couldn't figure out how someone living with her could not have question the numerous bruises in almost the same places. This is why it is still so vivid in my mind.

I meant no offense to you or anyone else to mention them again. There were several pictures that were on the last document release that were also upsetting to me. She looked very sad and sick, and there were a couple that I was afraid I had seen something wrong. I have tried not to harp on it, but other monkeys have brought up the same thing I felt.

You had nothing to apologize for, and I hope I have explained myself. I admire you greatly, and I always have.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: September 13, 2009, 12:53:42 AM »

Back a month or so ago we were talking about Gale St. John being near where Caylee was found and we only had a small clip of her drive by. Here is the video in full. To me, it seems as if they drove a little past Caylee's spot, got out of the car and continued to walk forward away from Caylee.  But then later on, they are stopped, talking about coming back, hiding the car to search again. If you look out the window, there across the street it looks to me as if it is the house and backyard of the kid who was interviewed by the media the day Caylee was found. I'm confused. ANJ, please tell me your theory on this.

http://psychicgalestjohn.com/blinddrive.htm

TUPELO, just my observation, but when the boy across the street went to the fence at his house, and went through the gate to the woods, he had to walk a ways through the woods to get to the tall fence you can see on the north side of Suburban.

You could see clear through the fence to the yard and the house in the video when Gale parked. I am not sure that is is same house where he lived. There are several houses back through the woods on the north side that are in another subvision, so it is probably close by. At any rate, he was standing in the woods and brush when the video was filmed, and not in a cleared area. My feeling he was a little further west.

I hope you don't mind me making a comment.
Hey Fanny, I don't mind at all, I welcome all input!!

I was going on my memory from a live feed the day Caylee was found. The reporter was interviewing the young man at the fence of his backyard. The video that Klaas has posted is not the same coverage and how I wish a copy of that first interview was saved. The reporter was on the outside of the fence and the young man was inside his yard, it was raining pretty good at the time. When I saw that house in GSJ's video, it looked familiar to me as the back of his house.  A lot was going on that day, my emotions were all over the place and I surely could be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time!

And I also could be wrong. I only remember seeing the video KLAAS reposted that day. Your recollection may be much better than mine, as it was a very emotional time. I may have seen the video you are referring to and it got crowded out in my memory bank in all the rest that has transpired. I did not mean to offend anyone, by responding to your video you posted today of Gale. I had not seen the longer version before, and I had an opinion and thought it was ok to state it.

Was it you that posted the three pictures a month or so ago that show the marks/bruises under Caylee's eyes we thought could have come from Casey's heavy ring she wore on her middle finger? I don't have them anymore. TYIA.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: September 13, 2009, 01:20:52 AM »

The video I posted I saved from the original that was posted at the time.  I don't know if there was more than one video posted at the time but I copied it the day it was available online. Also, the video I posted is exactly how I remember the video to be, nothing missing.  As I have said..I suppose there could be another video of this guy that I missed.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: September 13, 2009, 02:54:08 AM »

The video I posted I saved from the original that was posted at the time.  I don't know if there was more than one video posted at the time but I copied it the day it was available online. Also, the video I posted is exactly how I remember the video to be, nothing missing.  As I have said..I suppose there could be another video of this guy that I missed.

In the beginning of this video report...this reporter says..this guy himself has a video. Wonder if that is what everyone is remembering?  Seems like I do remember seeing a video of a kid (showing my age) talking.   Bet LE/FBI took that video from the guy.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: September 13, 2009, 03:33:24 AM »

Desi

God Bless Our Caylee.               
 an angelic monkey               

Hang on a second, please I do not wish to be pulled into this even in appearance as "a few" as there is nothing I said or directed toward Desi personally to make her feel badly or wrong about her opinion/view nor was I around a month ago in reference to any new discussion regarding Gail St John.  I needed to clarify that because my name was mentioned above.   Desi knows I and so many of us (i.e. Fanny) that respect her views & appreciate her input to SM very sincerely as with all our friends here.    Its also okay to have a difference of opinion without getting personally offended or developing angst, of course with the exception of flat out unacceptable behavior towards another member.  Mind you I have been mostly absent since my hospitalization/recovery but as I was catching up I didnt come across constant posts making members feel uncomfortable or hurt other than those discussing how they perceive an issue or comment on a personal level.    With all due respect, may I kindly request consideration be made by ALL of us from this point on not post personal issues, grievances or spats on our forum, especially case threads.   The more we have to comment publicly, the more members become involved and/or feel uncomfortable, even if its just witnessing an unpleasant exchange/dispute.  As of this moment & practicing what I am now respectfully suggesting for administrative consideration, it might be best if it became policy to discuss these type of situations privately via email member-to-member as cordial adults and/or amongst admins if their input becomes necessary.   Thanks in advance for everyone's consideration & mutual respect.  Have a blessed Sunday!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: September 13, 2009, 07:35:38 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/09/casey-anthonys-private-eye-caught-giving-court-false-information/
Casey Anthony’s Private Eye “Caught” Giving Court False Information
Sunday, September 13, 2009
By Express
1-znMorgan & Morgan , a leading personal injury law firm representing Zenaida Gonzalez,  EXPOSES THE LIES of Casey Anthony’s Private Detective.

A NEW motion has just been filed with all the details…. Read the motion below.

Previously at the September 9, 2009 court hearing, Zenaida Gonzalez’s attorneys asked  the judge to hold Private Detective, Dominic Casey,  in contempt because he did not show up to his deposition.

In a very odd move, the judge allowed Dominic Casey to take the stand and testify before he made a ruling.  Dominic Casey’s  attorney argued that he was hired by the Anthony family and Jose Baez, so he has privileged information and did not have to testify.  One problem, this is FALSE and Morgan & Morgan has the documents/evidence to prove it. See the motion below.

Zenaida Gonzalez’s attorneys have called Dominc Casey on his game of deception.  Morgan & Morgan filed a  NEW motion to compel Dominic Casey to be deposed.  The motion also  asks  the court to order Domic Casey to pay for attorneys fee’s and cost.
Motion....  http://www.forthepeople.com/New_Motion_to_Compel.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: September 13, 2009, 07:39:48 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: September 13, 2009, 09:04:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I would like to say that I have respect for every poster here. I apologize for bringing up issues, because of my own curiosity, that have caused hurt feelings for others. That was never my intention to do so. I'm so sorry. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: September 13, 2009, 09:51:18 AM »

Good morning Trim!  Thanks for the info on Morgans' motion.    and for your always cheery good morning visual.

Good morning Tupelohoney!   I always find your posts so information.  Ty.

Good morning all good Monkeys!

P E A C E   

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: September 13, 2009, 09:54:16 AM »

Good morning Trim!  Thanks for the info on Morgans' motion.    and for your always cheery good morning visual.

Good morning Tupelohoney!   I always find your posts so information.  Ty.

Good morning all good Monkeys!

P E A C E   

self edit - oops information sb informative.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: September 13, 2009, 10:16:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I would like to say that I have respect for every poster here. I apologize for bringing up issues, because of my own curiosity, that have caused hurt feelings for others. That was never my intention to do so. I'm so sorry. 

Tupelo,
Your bringing it up, was in no way the problem for me.  The problem for me was in the way I was treated the last time it was brought up.  You do not own my angst. I adore your true, focused passion for the true intent of the thread.  (BTW- to capp, I never mentioned you in this issue, so I am baffled why you felt the need to defend yourself on this issue.)

Capp- I am not going to quote Desi post and my reply to her and general angst with atmosphere, but you highlighted my words "a few".... all I can say, is if you felt that "a few" included you, or saw yourself as having participated in the feelings I expressed then I hope you will sit and reflect what you own and what others own and what any member can do to keep the integrity of the forum and the TEAM.
I am sure that Klaas is quite capable of setting administrative policy, so I am not sure why you feel the need to give her advice here in the Caylee thread. 
I will be a rafter rider until such time as I feel my input adds to the discussion or I decide that musings is the best place for me, etc.  My email is in my profile and always has been, so if you have an issue with me, feel free to write. 
    Ride on Rafter Riders United! LOL 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1794 on: September 13, 2009, 10:21:37 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys! 

Woo Hoo for the motion, and thanks for the article and link Trimm!!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1795 on: September 13, 2009, 10:29:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Tupelo,
Your bringing it up, was in no way the problem for me.  The problem for me was in the way I was treated the last time it was brought up.  You do not own my angst. I adore your true, focused passion for the true intent of the thread.  (BTW- to capp, I never mentioned you in this issue, so I am baffled why you felt the need to defend yourself on this issue.)

Capp- I am not going to quote Desi post and my reply to her and general angst with atmosphere, but you highlighted my words "a few".... all I can say, is if you felt that "a few" included you, or saw yourself as having participated in the feelings I expressed then I hope you will sit and reflect what you own and what others own and what any member can do to keep the integrity of the forum and the TEAM.
I am sure that Klaas is quite capable of setting administrative policy, so I am not sure why you feel the need to give her advice here in the Caylee thread. 
I will be a rafter rider until such time as I feel my input adds to the discussion or I decide that musings is the best place for me, etc.  My email is in my profile and always has been, so if you have an issue with me, feel free to write. 
    Ride on Rafter Riders United! LOL 
ANJM please don't sit in the rafters  I want to hear all about Gail StJohn, I'm interested. Glad you and Miss Crystol are doing fine  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: September 13, 2009, 10:34:17 AM »

I'm no expert on anything, and maybe some of the dark marks around Caylee's eyes were from lack of sleep or abuse, I don't know. But when I look at pictures of my daughters when they were little I have pics where there are dark circles, they would get them from sickness and allergies. My two girls have a very white complexion like Caylee and it is more noticeable.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1797 on: September 13, 2009, 10:57:25 AM »

TUPLEO, YOU'VE DONE NOTHING TO BE SORRY FOR. 

ANJ, GET BACK HERE. YOU CAN'T RAFTER SIT. YOU'LL LOOSE YOUR FOOTING ON ONE OF THOSE HOPS AND FALL! 

DESI, YOU'VE DONE NOTHING TO BE SORRY FOR. 

FANNY, IT'S OK TO DISCUSS ANYTHING THAT'S CASE RELATED! 

CAPP, I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR WILLINGNESS AND UNDERSTANDING REGARDING THE AVI. 

PLEASE, LET'S MOVE ON WITH OUR BEST FOOT FORWARD FROM HERE. THANKS!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1798 on: September 13, 2009, 11:02:53 AM »

I'm no expert on anything, and maybe some of the dark marks around Caylee's eyes were from lack of sleep or abuse, I don't know. But when I look at pictures of my daughters when they were little I have pics where there are dark circles, they would get them from sickness and allergies. My two girls have a very white complexion like Caylee and it is more noticeable.

Some kids do seem to have those circles, NRCG, and they are present in many of Caylee's photos. My own son always had a collection of bruises, but he was really active. It's hard to make a definite determination of the source unless there's a hand or grip pattern to them.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: September 13, 2009, 11:20:57 AM »

Some kids do seem to have those circles, NRCG, and they are present in many of Caylee's photos. My own son always had a collection of bruises, but he was really active. It's hard to make a definite determination of the source unless there's a hand or grip pattern to them.
I agree, even when I was a kid I would get a lot of bruises, I was very active also, and I'm prone to bruising, maybe Caylee was also 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.