April 25, 2024, 10:05:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232596 times)
raec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: September 05, 2009, 01:23:27 PM »

Good Night to all you Monks who are heading outta here!!

ShariVari - GOOD TO SEE YOU back in the cage.

QM - thanks for all the smileys you find and post!

cece - It would not surprise me to learn that Tracy did write letters and/or send money. I think she did  become fond of kc and the A's except for Lee, in some fashion.  I keep reminding myself that these interviews were not given under oath. Tracy REFUSED to speak to LE without being given immunity and her attorney was with her. WHY? IMO She knows a lot more than what was on these tapes. I do think, at times, she might have felt like she was in the twilight zone and that kc's constant chattering got on her nerves....but she isn't off the hook with me yet.   JMO of course!!

Thank you Sunny.  I'm still on the fence about Tracy also.  I think in some ways she may have bonded with or had some sympathy for Casey to some extent.  She may have witnessed the dynamics of this dysfunctional (to put it mildly) family and felt some sympathy?  I also get the feeling she may be holding back something.

Morning cece....I am going to have to go back to the beginning of Tracy's interview and see what her qualifications are.  I didn't write it down....gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  I wonder if she has ever done anything like this before. She often said in her interview I didn't ask this or that....even a follow thru kinda question.

Hi everyone, I'm not a regular poster as you can see, but I read up very often! 

I quoted this one because I guess I missed where Tracy asked for immunity.  Anyone have a link to that info or was it in the interview? 

Also, I'm confused as to why she would ask for immunity even if she knows more than she says in this interview - I thought that immunity was for those who may have had some kind of hand in the crime, even indirectly.  For example, a GuyA buys a gun from GuyB.  GuyA goes and kills someone with that gun - GuyB has nothing to do with this crime beyond selling the weapon to GuyA and GuyB did not know GuyA was going to kill someone with the weapon.  LE finds out who GuyB is, and he asks for immunity knowing that he could be sued in a civil case for wrongful death or even prosecuted in a criminal case.  (Lame example I know, sorry Smile)

How in the world would Tracy have anything to do with the crimes against Caylee?  Possibly because she knows more about it than what she told LE?  And if she does - why in the world would she not have said anything? I just don't get it!

'Splain please?  Thanks y'all!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: September 05, 2009, 01:24:29 PM »

One more st*pid question. Sorry to be such a bother.

Did Cindy know she was being taped by this Commander guy?

I am trying to listen to it, but the background noisy is driving me crazy.

TIA JSM

JMS - STOP with the stupid questions statement...no questions are stupid

To answer your question I don't know for sure. I think so.....but am not positive

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #182 on: September 05, 2009, 01:26:27 PM »

I was very impressed with the lines of questioning on all three of the tapes.   
While talking with Rob D it seemed like they were fishing about KC the day the police came to JB's office.  Trying to find out if KC thought she was gonna be arrested on that day? Like she knew, they knew.  Also lots of ?'s about the time after the car decomp info was released.  
I have a hard time with Tracy. If KC is such a chatty cathy I can't understand how she would not "steer" some of the conversations.  And to have any sympathy after hearing facts like decomp and death bands, she sends her letters and $ for her jail account? Seems like that will blow for the SA anything she might have to offer.
I agree with you, not good for the case.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: September 05, 2009, 01:27:41 PM »

Yep, inside their home the Anthonys are just charming and excellent hosts, and Cindy knows how to cook good  The Anthonys must really have some powerful koolaid   

It seems their whole lives have been a charade...so I am sure they are excellent hosts....it's all a game to them.  I think the most telling of all is that their families DID NOT rally around them.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #184 on: September 05, 2009, 01:28:42 PM »

TIA JSM

To answer your question I don't know for sure. I think so.....but am not positive
Sorry Sunny. Won't say it anymore.  an angelic monkey

Bluesy said that Cindy didn't know because at the beginning he doesn't say that she is being taped.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: September 05, 2009, 01:30:26 PM »

cece - It would not surprise me to learn that Tracy did write letters and/or send money. I think she did  become fond of kc and the A's except for Lee, in some fashion.  I keep reminding myself that these interviews were not given under oath. Tracy REFUSED to speak to LE without being given immunity and her attorney was with her. WHY? IMO She knows a lot more than what was on these tapes. I do think, at times, she might have felt like she was in the twilight zone and that kc's constant chattering got on her nerves....but she isn't off the hook with me yet.   JMO of course!!

Thank you Sunny.  I'm still on the fence about Tracy also.  I think in some ways she may have bonded with or had some sympathy for Casey to some extent.  She may have witnessed the dynamics of this dysfunctional (to put it mildly) family and felt some sympathy?  I also get the feeling she may be holding back something.

Morning cece....I am going to have to go back to the beginning of Tracy's interview and see what her qualifications are.  I didn't write it down....gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  I wonder if she has ever done anything like this before. She often said in her interview I didn't ask this or that....even a follow thru kinda question.

I quoted this one because I guess I missed where Tracy asked for immunity.  Anyone have a link to that info or was it in the interview? 

Also, I'm confused as to why she would ask for immunity even if she knows more than she says in this interview - I thought that immunity was for those who may have had some kind of hand in the crime, even indirectly.  For example, a GuyA buys a gun from GuyB.  GuyA goes and kills someone with that gun - GuyB has nothing to do with this crime beyond selling the weapon to GuyA and GuyB did not know GuyA was going to kill someone with the weapon.  LE finds out who GuyB is, and he asks for immunity knowing that he could be sued in a civil case for wrongful death or even prosecuted in a criminal case.  (Lame example I know, sorry Smile)

How in the world would Tracy have anything to do with the crimes against Caylee?  Possibly because she knows more about it than what she told LE?  And if she does - why in the world would she not have said anything? I just don't get it!

I'm not sure about the immunity. I am still confused about Lee getting immunity. Sorry I can't answer your question.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: September 05, 2009, 01:30:40 PM »

I was very impressed with the lines of questioning on all three of the tapes.   
While talking with Rob D it seemed like they were fishing about KC the day the police came to JB's office.  Trying to find out if KC thought she was gonna be arrested on that day? Like she knew, they knew.  Also lots of ?'s about the time after the car decomp info was released.  
I have a hard time with Tracy. If KC is such a chatty cathy I can't understand how she would not "steer" some of the conversations.  And to have any sympathy after hearing facts like decomp and death bands, she sends her letters and $ for her jail account? Seems like that will blow for the SA anything she might have to offer.

I agree with the chatty cathy  observation and that Tracy could have steered the conversations at least in part. But I think the prosecutors are going to get a lot more out of her than we heard in this interview.  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: September 05, 2009, 01:31:16 PM »

Yep, inside their home the Anthonys are just charming and excellent hosts, and Cindy knows how to cook good  The Anthonys must really have some powerful koolaid   

It seems their whole lives have been a charade...so I am sure they are excellent hosts....it's all a game to them.  I think the most telling of all is that their families DID NOT rally around them.
EXACTLY!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #188 on: September 05, 2009, 01:32:35 PM »

raec, the way I figured, and I could be wrong, is Tracy asked for immunity because she heard things that Casey said, either directly or listening from another room, or even heard things the rest of the Anthonys were saying, that was very damning to Casey, like maybe she even heard where the remains were, but didn't come forward to the police and tell them 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: September 05, 2009, 01:34:16 PM »

Hi raec ...glad to see you posting. the immunity was not in these interviews.It has been eported numerous time last year.  We have no idea why she insisted on immunity before speaking to LE....and I for one was hoping to find out in this interview. However I saw nothing that would warrant immunity. So it is my 'opinion' that she knows more and it just wasn't approached in this interview.

Rest in Peace Caylee

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: September 05, 2009, 01:34:38 PM »

I agree with all of what you said and especially the part in red.  Most people could not have maintained their emotions during this time...acting like she just came home from Iraq or something (credit Tracey)...but THEY did and they did it very well. "Oh honey, you need a shower....what do you want for dinner?  How about dessert?"  Disgusting.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: September 05, 2009, 01:37:21 PM »

TIA JSM

Bluesy said that Cindy didn't know because at the beginning he doesn't say that she is being taped.

I don't remember it being said either...will have to go back...but ugh...not now...I am not up for sin-sin this morning. However, I can't see that they could get by recording her without her knowing.......seems to me she would be having a hissy fit by now....I still have most of Rob's interview to listen too.

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: September 05, 2009, 01:37:59 PM »

I agree with all of what you said and especially the part in red.  Most people could not have maintained their emotions during this time...acting like she just came home from Iraq or something (credit Tracey)...but THEY did and they did it very well. "Oh honey, you need a shower....what do you want for dinner?  How about dessert?"  Disgusting.

Yeah and don't forget these are the same d*mn people eating crab puffs and bread pudding at the Ritz the night LE is searching in the rain and mud for the little bones of poor Caylee. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: September 05, 2009, 01:40:57 PM »

TIA JSM

I don't remember it being said either...will have to go back...but ugh...not now...I am not up for sin-sin this morning. However, I can't see that they could get by recording her without her knowing.......seems to me she would be having a hissy fit by now....I still have most of Rob's interview to listen too.
I am just about through with Cindy. It seems to me if she knew she was being taped they would have done it in an office instead of a BBQ joint. I think like Bluesy said, Cindy was trying to rat out Yuri to his commanding officer and they knew what she was up to, so they secretly taped her. I'm not sure. I like you, can't take much more of her.  Her voice is about to do my head in. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: September 05, 2009, 01:42:55 PM »

I'm not sure about the immunity. I am still confused about Lee getting immunity. Sorry I can't answer your question.

JMS Lee got LIMITED IMMUNITY..meaning anything he said in this depo couldn't be used to prosecute him...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: September 05, 2009, 01:48:20 PM »

EXACTLY!!!

We saw people coming to the vigil's.....but I do not recall hearing about  people.... friends and/or family rallying around them. The vigil's were for Caylee NOT for them.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: September 05, 2009, 01:49:02 PM »

raec, the way I figured, and I could be wrong, is Tracy asked for immunity because she heard things that Casey said, either directly or listening from another room, or even heard things the rest of the Anthonys were saying, that was very damning to Casey, like maybe she even heard where the remains were, but didn't come forward to the police and tell them 

nrcg I agree.

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: September 05, 2009, 01:50:30 PM »

JMS Lee got LIMITED IMMUNITY..meaning anything he said in this depo couldn't be used to prosecute him...
Thanks Sunny. I wasn't sure about that.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: September 05, 2009, 01:54:28 PM »

EXACTLY!!!

We saw people coming to the vigil's.....but I do not recall hearing about  people.... friends and/or family rallying around them. The vigil's were for Caylee NOT for them.
Sunny, I don't remember, but were any of Cindy's family members at the vigils in the begining. Do you remember?

I remember that her brother sent those emails telling Cindy she needed mental help.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: September 05, 2009, 01:56:35 PM »

Monks, have a great afternnon...I am off to look for  a new bathroom vanity. Then I am going to listen to the rest of Rob's interview. Let me leave you with another of Tony Padillla's posts...personally I think he is an azzhole!!  JMO  Seems he is very jealous of his uncle and make no bones about putting him down every change he gets.

Yesterday, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babiesstolemydingo View Post
Why is LP in daily contact with Baez?

TP relies:   I have no idea but I wonder about that as well. It cant be good. I dont understand how you can talk civil to a person that bad mouths you every chance he gets.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.