April 26, 2024, 11:34:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232673 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1800 on: September 13, 2009, 11:49:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

I have 2 grandkids who keep circles under their eyes, and another that on any given day has at least 5 or 6 bruises on him. He is 10 yrs old and has more scars on him than most 50 yr olds. I know that he has had stitches at least 5 times . He is rambunctious in the extreme and also has MD and falls multiple times a day. But if a stranger were to see him ,they would swear he has been abused all of his life. Some kids just bruise easier than others. What strikes me the most with Caylee's pictures in the last months of her precious life, is how incredibly sad she looked in all of them. There was no light in her lil eyes at all. The sparkle was gone . I don't know any other way to describe it .

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1801 on: September 13, 2009, 11:56:52 AM »

I have 2 grandkids who keep circles under their eyes, and another that on any given day has at least 5 or 6 bruises on him. He is 10 yrs old and has more scars on him than most 50 yr olds. I know that he has had stitches at least 5 times . He is rambunctious in the extreme and also has MD and falls multiple times a day. But if a stranger were to see him ,they would swear he has been abused all of his life. Some kids just bruise easier than others. What strikes me the most with Caylee's pictures in the last months of her precious life, is how incredibly sad she looked in all of them. There was no light in her lil eyes at all. The sparkle was gone . I don't know any other way to describe it .

Hi darla! Caylee's expressions strikes me as sad, too. It's not there so much in the younger photos, but I agree, it's haunting in many of the later ones.  I've often wondered if Casey became at least emotionally abusive toward Caylee as Caylee became more verbal. Caylee being able to repeat things and expose things would have been a problem for Casey, IMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: September 13, 2009, 11:59:04 AM »

Not defending Casey by any means, but my son had "allergic shiners" as a child.  He was allergic to everything! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1803 on: September 13, 2009, 12:02:15 PM »

I've seen sev pics of Caylee with what looks like bruises or black eyes, and wondered about them.  Lack of sleep or incorrect diet can make eyes look like that, in some children.  It's hard to know, by the pics alone. 

When my oldest was that young, his eyes looked like that at times.  Most often later in the day after he had been outside romping and playing.  I thought maybe it was because he was tired.  When it continued, and became more frequent, despite my ensuring he was getting enough sleep and eating well, as well as taking vits etc, I asked the doc about it.  After a reg exam was told he was healthy, to take him to the eye doc, maybe his eyes were strained and he needed glasses. 

Turns out, the eye doc said it was allergies.  He said that before even testing his eyes.  Called em "allergy shiners".  Still tested his eyes tho, which came out fine. 

Back to the other doc.  Now testing for allergies.  Turns out he was highly allergic to nearly everything, but especially milk!  Allergic to milk, corn, wheat, soy, eggs.  All grasses, trees, dust, mites......... and so on.  Food elimination diet began.  Ugh.  And he had to have a weekly allergy shot.  But after awhile, the shadows under his eyes soon went away, and hasn't had em since. 

Maybe, who knows, maybe this is what was going on with Caylee.  Have heard reported that she was healthy etc.  But still..... my son's doc said he was healthy too.  It wasn't until the need for allergy tests came about that we discovered what was up.  So if they hadn't had Caylee actually tested, they likely wouldn't know about any possible allergies, and so, think she was perfectly healthy.  Sometimes these things aren't found out until the child is bet 3 and school-age.  Just saying....

The shadows under her eyes have concerned me.  Also a concern are the expressions that Caylee had.  As others have said, she had the eyes of an 'old soul'.  As in wise beyond her years, perhaps having experienced much at such an early age.  She looks 'haunted' in many of her pics.  So much so, that it breaks my heart in seeing some of those pics.  Sigh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: September 13, 2009, 12:05:11 PM »

Darla, you summed it up so well regarding how Caylee looked in most of her last pictures.

"The sparkle was gone".

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: September 13, 2009, 12:09:06 PM »

Hi darla! Caylee's expressions strikes me as sad, too. It's not there so much in the younger photos, but I agree, it's haunting in many of the later ones.  I've often wondered if Casey became at least emotionally abusive toward Caylee as Caylee became more verbal. Caylee being able to repeat things and expose things would have been a problem for Casey, IMO.

Those photos haunt me.I agree in the later photos her sparkle was gone.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: September 13, 2009, 12:09:19 PM »

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  To add a little levity, here is an older youtube posted by justfoolinaround2:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_KDm7Kes_DQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/_KDm7Kes_DQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: September 13, 2009, 12:10:13 PM »

Not defending Casey by any means, but my son had "allergic shiners" as a child.  He was allergic to everything! 

I still get them,as does my little grandson.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: September 13, 2009, 12:12:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys!     Just stopping by to humbly apologize to Fanny.

Fanny said:  “CAYLEE sure had a lot of black eyes in her short lifetime. “  [and]  “Yes, there have been many pictures showing Caylee with obvious black eyes, not just dark circles, under them. The bruises would be on different eyes on different occasions. I had many of them on my photobucket, but deleted them because they upset me so much. Maybe someone who has some complete files of her pictures will post them.”

If I'm reading Capp correctly, she too has seen multiple black(ened) eyes... though I'm not sure if either or both also feel(s) that this is representative of Caylee's entire life. 

Capp said:   [snip] ”There are other pics that I agree her eyes are blackened (seems odd for someone so young & health)”[snip]

I defer to them both, and did not intend any offense, by seeming to question the perception or recollection of a fellow Monkey when I said I do not detect a lifetime of "many" black eyes in the Caylee pictures I have seen. IMO, it is an upsetting topic to consider in the first place, as are so many of the subjects we discuss in this tragic case. I usually try to be tactful and careful, but perhaps it's a good idea for me to try a little harder.   Again, I am sorry.

Hugs to my Monkey friends,
Desi

Good Morning Monks..old and new.  This post really saddens me! Desi, you are always tactful and careful and respectful........

Desi, I agree with you! I have not seen a lifetime of black eyes on Caylee. I have asked over and over that when people say/post something when it is their OPINION or PERCEPTION, they state that's what it is.  I am not a MOD and I realize I have no authority to ask that.....but I am a long time member of SM and I am affected when I see this going on..so often I see poster say something as FACT when in fact it isn't a FACT, merely that poster's OPINION OR PERCEPTION.

JMO....kc, dragged Caylee around all hours of the day and night. WE KNOW that from statements of  kc's friends.  Caylee might surely have suffered AT TIMES from being TIRED. We have no proof, not even statements from friends, that Caylee was abused in any way.  In fact, just the opposite! Some friend, can't remember who at the moment and it's not important,  said kc was perhaps, at times, overly protective. Little kids fall and get bruised and yes, they get black eyes.  I have had dark circles under my eyes ALL MY LIFE. Thank goodness for concealer!! It seems to be the OPINION of some posters that Caylee had lots of black eyes but instead saying it is their opinion, they state it as fact.  SHOW ME PROOF!!!  The pictures that we interpret differently is not proof.

I am not picking on anyone...but we all need to stop and think before we post....many people come to SM looking for information.  Let's keep SM a place where people can come and get ACCURATE INFORMATION!  When any of us have an opinion....let's state it as an OPINION!  Let's keep it about Caylee and not about anyone's EGO to be looked at as an expert on anything...except our expert desire for justice for Caylee. Please let's all leave our ego's out of SM's individual threads. If anyone needs to be 'ego stroked'...please go to Musings!!  Or start your own thread about what you are an expert on. For the record, I am not an expert on anything. But like everyone, I have opinions. I wish we all had more facts. We have many posters, many opinions and many personalities. There is a place for all of us here. Let's ALL remember why we are here.

It saddens me when any poster feels they have to go to the rafters, or worse, stop posting. Caylee needs all of us.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: September 13, 2009, 12:16:59 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/09/casey-anthonys-private-eye-caught-giving-court-false-information/
Casey Anthony’s Private Eye “Caught” Giving Court False Information
Sunday, September 13, 2009
By Express
1-znMorgan & Morgan , a leading personal injury law firm representing Zenaida Gonzalez,  EXPOSES THE LIES of Casey Anthony’s Private Detective.

A NEW motion has just been filed with all the details…. Read the motion below.

Previously at the September 9, 2009 court hearing, Zenaida Gonzalez’s attorneys asked  the judge to hold Private Detective, Dominic Casey,  in contempt because he did not show up to his deposition.

In a very odd move, the judge allowed Dominic Casey to take the stand and testify before he made a ruling.  Dominic Casey’s  attorney argued that he was hired by the Anthony family and Jose Baez, so he has privileged information and did not have to testify.  One problem, this is FALSE and Morgan & Morgan has the documents/evidence to prove it. See the motion below.

Zenaida Gonzalez’s attorneys have called Dominc Casey on his game of deception.  Morgan & Morgan filed a  NEW motion to compel Dominic Casey to be deposed.  The motion also  asks  the court to order Domic Casey to pay for attorneys fee’s and cost.
Motion....  http://www.forthepeople.com/New_Motion_to_Compel.pdf

hi trim...thanks for this post...I love this statement!!

'One problem, this is FALSE and Morgan & Morgan has the documents/evidence to prove it.'

Makes me HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: September 13, 2009, 12:19:35 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I would like to say that I have respect for every poster here. I apologize for bringing up issues, because of my own curiosity, that have caused hurt feelings for others. That was never my intention to do so. I'm so sorry. 

tupelo......you have nothing to apologize for...I love your posts, your curiosity, your logic...you make me think!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: September 13, 2009, 12:21:40 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I would like to say that I have respect for every poster here. I apologize for bringing up issues, because of my own curiosity, that have caused hurt feelings for others. That was never my intention to do so. I'm so sorry. 

Tupelo,
Your bringing it up, was in no way the problem for me.  The problem for me was in the way I was treated the last time it was brought up.  You do not own my angst. I adore your true, focused passion for the true intent of the thread.  (BTW- to capp, I never mentioned you in this issue, so I am baffled why you felt the need to defend yourself on this issue.)

Capp- I am not going to quote Desi post and my reply to her and general angst with atmosphere, but you highlighted my words "a few".... all I can say, is if you felt that "a few" included you, or saw yourself as having participated in the feelings I expressed then I hope you will sit and reflect what you own and what others own and what any member can do to keep the integrity of the forum and the TEAM.
I am sure that Klaas is quite capable of setting administrative policy, so I am not sure why you feel the need to give her advice here in the Caylee thread. 
I will be a rafter rider until such time as I feel my input adds to the discussion or I decide that musings is the best place for me, etc.  My email is in my profile and always has been, so if you have an issue with me, feel free to write. 
    Ride on Rafter Riders United! LOL 

Get your Monkey Butt down here and talk to me about Gale St. John

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1812 on: September 13, 2009, 12:22:12 PM »

From a couple of the videos we have seen, Casey didn't talk to Caylee, just had a camera in her face. A child wants interaction and that is something I didn't see in the videos. That is mental abuse and is as bad as physical abuse. My heart just aches for what that precious baby lived in. To me it is like she was all alone in a room full of people. Does that make sense to anyone?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: September 13, 2009, 12:23:37 PM »

I'm no expert on anything, and maybe some of the dark marks around Caylee's eyes were from lack of sleep or abuse, I don't know. But when I look at pictures of my daughters when they were little I have pics where there are dark circles, they would get them from sickness and allergies. My two girls have a very white complexion like Caylee and it is more noticeable.

nrco...I am a fair skinned red head and I have had dark circles all my life.....especially noticeable when I am tired.

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1814 on: September 13, 2009, 12:24:05 PM »

Hi Wyks, cece, darla and Klaas! 

I distinctly remember thinking as I was taking my four year old to the ER for stitches, that he looked abused! My neighbor was with me; the accident happened at her house, but I swear, he was just so full of himself! She kept apologizing and saying, "But, I was right there, I was watching him closely!" I finally did a recount of the most recent "boo-boo's" while I had been "right there" too and she felt better! She was ready to close the trunk from getting groceries out, and at the last second, he reached in and she closed it on his head..........  BUT, a couple of weeks earlier, he had fallen out of the grocery cart because he saw something he wanted on the bottom shelf while I was standing RIGHT THERE reading a label! He just thought he could do anything physically and was scared of NOTHING! He grew up to be a football player, and I stopped at one child.........   

Caylee seemed to be an active child, so I'm not sure we'll ever know if she was just one of those kids, or if there was some physical abuse. I do believe she was emotionally abused.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1815 on: September 13, 2009, 12:25:43 PM »

Hi Sunny and Trimm! You snuck in on me while I was posting, but I didn't want to leave you out!!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: September 13, 2009, 12:25:54 PM »

Hi Darla.....I so agree with your statement that there was no light, no sparkle in Caylee's eyes in some of the later pictures we saw of her.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: September 13, 2009, 12:29:13 PM »

I've seen sev pics of Caylee with what looks like bruises or black eyes, and wondered about them.  Lack of sleep or incorrect diet can make eyes look like that, in some children.  It's hard to know, by the pics alone. 

When my oldest was that young, his eyes looked like that at times.  Most often later in the day after he had been outside romping and playing.  I thought maybe it was because he was tired.  When it continued, and became more frequent, despite my ensuring he was getting enough sleep and eating well, as well as taking vits etc, I asked the doc about it.  After a reg exam was told he was healthy, to take him to the eye doc, maybe his eyes were strained and he needed glasses. 

Turns out, the eye doc said it was allergies.  He said that before even testing his eyes.  Called em "allergy shiners".  Still tested his eyes tho, which came out fine. 

Back to the other doc.  Now testing for allergies.  Turns out he was highly allergic to nearly everything, but especially milk!  Allergic to milk, corn, wheat, soy, eggs.  All grasses, trees, dust, mites......... and so on.  Food elimination diet began.  Ugh.  And he had to have a weekly allergy shot.  But after awhile, the shadows under his eyes soon went away, and hasn't had em since. 

Maybe, who knows, maybe this is what was going on with Caylee.  Have heard reported that she was healthy etc.  But still..... my son's doc said he was healthy too.  It wasn't until the need for allergy tests came about that we discovered what was up.  So if they hadn't had Caylee actually tested, they likely wouldn't know about any possible allergies, and so, think she was perfectly healthy.  Sometimes these things aren't found out until the child is bet 3 and school-age.  Just saying....

The shadows under her eyes have concerned me.  Also a concern are the expressions that Caylee had.  As others have said, she had the eyes of an 'old soul'.  As in wise beyond her years, perhaps having experienced much at such an early age.  She looks 'haunted' in many of her pics.  So much so, that it breaks my heart in seeing some of those pics.  Sigh. 

Hi wyks....Klaas mentioned allergy shiners and now you mention it as well. First time I have heard this term.  I have terrible allergies....mold, ragweed, pollen....etc....mostly outdoor allergies.

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: September 13, 2009, 12:32:33 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OS648U0xTI0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/OS648U0xTI0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: September 13, 2009, 12:38:06 PM »

Hi Sunny and Trimm! You snuck in on me while I was posting, but I didn't want to leave you out!!   

Hey CBB...my bottom lip was out cause I thought you missed me!   

I co-hosted a swimming birthday party yesterday with 20, 5, 6, 7 and 8 yo's in attendance....yes,    I am nuts!  LOL...  2 little boys had black eyes, one little girl had taken a spill on her bike...both elbows and both knees were really scraped...and it happened a week ago. 2 children had stitched...one across the bridge of her nose and the other in her head at the hairline of her forehead. I can guarantee only one didn't have a visible booboo. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.