April 23, 2024, 10:02:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232496 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: September 13, 2009, 01:12:45 PM »

Sunny I'm snipping this section of your post.   JMO....kc, dragged Caylee around all hours of the day and night. WE KNOW that from statements of  kc's friends.  Caylee might surely have suffered AT TIMES from being TIRED. We have no proof, not even statements from friends, that Caylee was abused in any way.  In fact, just the opposite! Some friend, can't remember who at the moment and it's not important,  said kc was perhaps, at times, overly protective. Little kids fall and get bruised and yes, they get black eyes.                 

Exactly, I don't recall anyone say they saw her being abusive to Caylee, not one person. And putting aside my feelings and what I think about George and Cindy, they may be a lot of things, but imo if they saw Casey beating on Caylee I don't think they would have tolerated that, of course I could be wrong.

nrcg...I agree...it is difficult sometimes to put our feelings aside, in this case in particular.  But I do agree......I don't believe the a's would have allowed Caylee to be abused physically. I do think they loved her......but I guess not enough.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1841 on: September 13, 2009, 01:15:27 PM »

Not defending Casey by any means, but my son had "allergic shiners" as a child.  He was allergic to everything! 

I still get them,as does my little grandson.
Me too, and my older daughter, and Wyks by your post so did your son, it is awful when one has so many allergies 

Yes, it IS awful!  Seems that the actual testing for allergies is as hard, if not harder to bear, than the allergies themselves.  Sigh.  Will never forget what my son went thru during those tests.  What an ordeal.  The nurse made a game of taking the shots.  She told my son that if he could count to 5 lickety-split, before she was done with the shot, that next week he wouldn't have to take his shot.  Hehe.  He tried hard to outcount her, believe me.  It really took the focus off the shot, he had to concentrate on counting fast.  Of course, he needed those shots, and she and I both knew she was faster at the shot than he was at counting.  But she always gave him that hope.......  He actually looked forward to shot day, than dreading it.   

I was allergic to everything they tested me for  My grandfather was a RN he gave me the shots, two to three times a week. Caylee could have been allergic to the dogs in the house, if indeed those were allergic shiners.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: September 13, 2009, 01:16:11 PM »

Hi Sunny and Trimm! You snuck in on me while I was posting, but I didn't want to leave you out!!   

Hey CBB...my bottom lip was out cause I thought you missed me!   

I co-hosted a swimming birthday party yesterday with 20, 5, 6, 7 and 8 yo's in attendance....yes,    I am nuts!  LOL...  2 little boys had black eyes, one little girl had taken a spill on her bike...both elbows and both knees were really scraped...and it happened a week ago. 2 children had stitched...one across the bridge of her nose and the other in her head at the hairline of her forehead. I can guarantee only one didn't have a visible booboo. 
    I hope you had a stiff drink after that  Monkey Devil!  It is rare not to see a kid without some kind of bruise or cut, unless they just sit and don't do much all day.

LOL...YES I DID...several as a matter of fact.!  And further tortured myself by attending a charity trivia night for abused and forgotten animals.  I bid on and won 2 little hugging monkeys!! in the silent auction!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1843 on: September 13, 2009, 01:17:39 PM »

Just thought about something else...for those who many not know about this kook Brian's Dreams....it was proved some time ago that he changed the dates and times on his 'dream predictions' to fit the situation   IMO that is....

Some say he is a kook, some swear by what he does.  I'm kinda in the middle of the road, not sure what or who to believe.  I've heard this before tho... that there is 'proof' of his changing dates and times.  But I haven't seen that actual proof.  Do you know of a site that discusses this, with proof?  Just curious.  For the most part, I find his work fascinating.  Just not so sure I believe it tho, cuz of what I've heard.  Just my thoughts. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: September 13, 2009, 01:17:57 PM »

I have pix of GD where she looks tired with those shadows under the eyes.
I don't have any pix of when they were really sick. Not a photo op. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: September 13, 2009, 01:18:06 PM »

A buck, huh? I don't know, Tupelo.................. do you have a coffee pot?   
I use tea leaves....therefore a tea pot! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: September 13, 2009, 01:22:12 PM »

Hi Wyks, cece, darla and Klaas! 

I distinctly remember thinking as I was taking my four year old to the ER for stitches, that he looked abused! My neighbor was with me; the accident happened at her house, but I swear, he was just so full of himself! She kept apologizing and saying, "But, I was right there, I was watching him closely!" I finally did a recount of the most recent "boo-boo's" while I had been "right there" too and she felt better! She was ready to close the trunk from getting groceries out, and at the last second, he reached in and she closed it on his head..........  BUT, a couple of weeks earlier, he had fallen out of the grocery cart because he saw something he wanted on the bottom shelf while I was standing RIGHT THERE reading a label! He just thought he could do anything physically and was scared of NOTHING! He grew up to be a football player, and I stopped at one child.........   

Caylee seemed to be an active child, so I'm not sure we'll ever know if she was just one of those kids, or if there was some physical abuse. I do believe she was emotionally abused.   

Hi CBB!   

I agree, am thinking that at the least, Caylee was emotionally, if not verbally, abused.  Just in how the A's act in public, gosh......... I can only imagine what it must have been like, behind doors.  A child can be emotionally abused (IMO) just sitting in the midst of squabbling adults.  Worse if the fight bet the adults gets physical.  This is why some kids need to have therapy in their later life, even if the only abuse they received was being the witness to other abuse going on around them.  My middle son is one of those.  The squabbling and abuse from his father toward me, scared him so much he would hide under the nearest table.  He remains to this day overly cautious, with a great deal of anxiety.  And that's after 20 years!!  That's emotional abuse, and am betting that at the very least, it was like this with Caylee.  IMO 

I am so sorry you and your son experienced this.  And I do honestly belief Caylee witnessed many arguments and disagreements between kc and the a's. Even when she didn't understand the words, I am betting she understood the tone.

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1847 on: September 13, 2009, 01:22:47 PM »

Hi Kat_Gram! Good to see you! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: September 13, 2009, 01:23:27 PM »

Calling ANJ....read this folks!   

Gale St. John has been a psychic her entire life and has been featured on dozens of TV's show, documentaries, interviews with people such as Larry King, Nancy Grace and Geraldo Rivera. Currently she's working on a new TV mini series dedicated to help find missing people.

She's also given personal phone readings to dozens of celebrities and has earned a reputation of being the best in the business when it comes to helping others using her psychic abilities.

The fee for a private psychic reading by telephone is just $149 per half hour session but if you order today, your phone call with Gale also includes a free private dream reading by dream expert Brian Ladd of www.BriansDreams.com.

This service is normally sold here for $99, but if you order today, it's included free of charge!

For your convenience, a PayPal account has been set up.  Just click on the PayPal javascript:closeGhostery()button below to send your payment securely. 

http://psychicgalestjohn.com/

I too, can say anything for a buck!!!  Just a buck now.....come on do I have any takers? 

Hi tupelo!!     hellofa way to make a living, huh!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1849 on: September 13, 2009, 01:25:14 PM »

Hi wyks....Klaas mentioned allergy shiners and now you mention it as well. First time I have heard this term.  I have terrible allergies....mold, ragweed, pollen....etc....mostly outdoor allergies.

Hi Sunny!  Yep, I was writing as Klaas posted hers, lol.  My son hadn't even got settled in the eye doc's chair before he said "allergy shiners!".  I was like... huh??  lol  Then he explained that sooooooooo many folks came to him with shadows under their eyes like that.  Some outgrow the allergies, some don't.  From what I understand, when highly allergic to say, environmental things, it can be harder to outgrow.   Food allergies seem to be easier for some to outgrow.  I have allergies that sound like yours, mostly outdoor.  And it's different in different areas of town, depending on the trees, etc in the area.  High cotton-flying days, I pretty much stay indoors.     

We moved back to MO from TX 2 years ago and my allergies as being exposed to new and different allergens than I was used to so it been....achoo!! achoo!!

Awwwww....

I grew up in an area north of Sacramento, where there was a bridge that seperated towns.  My kids grew up on the other side of that bridge.  When at home with my kids, I wouldn't have allergic reactions.  But within a few minutes of crossing the bridge into my hometown, I'd be sneezing.  Weird, isn't it?   We moved to Nebraska about 8 years ago, and NO allergies for me or my sons ever since.  It's odd, these environmenal things.....

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: September 13, 2009, 01:27:50 PM »

Just thought about something else...for those who many not know about this kook Brian's Dreams....it was proved some time ago that he changed the dates and times on his 'dream predictions' to fit the situation   IMO that is....

Some say he is a kook, some swear by what he does.  I'm kinda in the middle of the road, not sure what or who to believe.  I've heard this before tho... that there is 'proof' of his changing dates and times.  But I haven't seen that actual proof.  Do you know of a site that discusses this, with proof?  Just curious.  For the most part, I find his work fascinating.  Just not so sure I believe it tho, cuz of what I've heard.  Just my thoughts.   

Wyks..I am sorry I no longer have the info on Brian...it has been at least 2-3 years ago. I deleted all that when I got my new computer.   I did see the 'proof' as it was presented. It was pretty convincing.

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1851 on: September 13, 2009, 01:29:18 PM »

Casey's going down!    (Sorry........ that just bubbled up)

Anytime I feel discouraged about this case, I remind myself there's hair with a dead ring from the trunk that must be Casey's or Caylee's. Casey's living, so....................

I think a jury can understand that.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: September 13, 2009, 01:29:34 PM »

KAT  is in the house...errrr  cage!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: September 13, 2009, 01:30:14 PM »

A buck, huh? I don't know, Tupelo.................. do you have a coffee pot?   
I use tea leaves....therefore a tea pot! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: September 13, 2009, 01:31:14 PM »

nrcg...I agree...it is difficult sometimes to put our feelings aside, in this case in particular.  But I do agree......I don't believe the a's would have allowed Caylee to be abused physically. I do think they loved her......but I guess not enough.

Those words just gave me goose bumps!     

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: September 13, 2009, 01:34:06 PM »

Anytime I feel discouraged about this case, I remind myself there's hair with a dead ring from the trunk that must be Casey's or Caylee's. Casey's living, so....................

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1856 on: September 13, 2009, 01:42:00 PM »

Wyks, you're so right! I'm sorry about your son. {{HUGS}}. Those kind of scars don't heal easily, and I do believe that Caylee's world was becoming more difficult as she got more able to put a crimp in Casey's lies. JMO.

Thanks CBB!  I agree with you about Caylee's world, it seems that way to me too.  I often wonder if, in Caylee, we were seeing what life may have been like for Casey as a little girl.  Kind of wonder what Caylee would have turned out like as an adult, given the chance.  Not making excuses for Casey, not by any means, just an observation.  Am thinking like others too, that the older Caylee got, the more she could talk about what she experienced or witnessed.  And as in many homes, one can learn early on, the hard way, about the 'no talk' rule.   

I just have to wonder, as has been discussed a lot, during the ride home from seeing Great-Gpa, if Caylee innocently said something to CinCin which may have sparked more anger in CinCin toward Casey.  IIRC, the 'choke hold' fight CinCin and Casey supposedly had wasn't long after CinCin and Caylee had gotten back home that night.  Could have been about the $$ stolen from the Great-Grandparents, and could have also included something Caylee may have said too. 

I can just see Caylee, who seemed soooooo very tired/drained in the video with Great-Gpa, clinging to him....  saying something like 'I don't wanna go see mommy....'  I dunno, just some thoughts. 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: September 13, 2009, 01:49:02 PM »

Music to my ears!!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1858 on: September 13, 2009, 01:50:43 PM »

Sunny I'm snipping this section of your post.   JMO....kc, dragged Caylee around all hours of the day and night. WE KNOW that from statements of  kc's friends.  Caylee might surely have suffered AT TIMES from being TIRED. We have no proof, not even statements from friends, that Caylee was abused in any way.  In fact, just the opposite! Some friend, can't remember who at the moment and it's not important,  said kc was perhaps, at times, overly protective. Little kids fall and get bruised and yes, they get black eyes.                 

Exactly, I don't recall anyone say they saw her being abusive to Caylee, not one person. And putting aside my feelings and what I think about George and Cindy, they may be a lot of things, but imo if they saw Casey beating on Caylee I don't think they would have tolerated that, of course I could be wrong.

My mind goes back to CinCin remarks about trying to get custody of Caylee.  Whether that was a threat she just used toward Casey to get her own way in things, or if she actually tried for that, I dunno.  Makes me wonder what, if anything, may have been happening to cause CinCin to make that threat.  Knowing what we do of CinCin, may have been nothing except her own need for control.  On the other hand.. what if she had good reason?  Her seeming need to control everything around her, incl what seems now to be covering for Casey no matter what, could be why she doesn't come right out and tell media what may have happened before to cause her to threaten getting custody.  Seems she has switched back and forth, from Casey is a bad mama/person to Casey is the mother of the year.    

carolb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1859 on: September 13, 2009, 02:07:14 PM »

I have always wondered about the gap of missing hair between her bangs and pony tail (above her temples) in the last video at the nursing home. In earlier photos it seems like her hair was fuller in that area. Just as the glitter seemed to be leaving her eyes, so did some of her hair leave her scalp. I think that she was probably duct taped prior to that Father's Day. I'm sorry I don't have any of the pictures to show what I mean.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.