April 23, 2024, 12:25:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232469 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1860 on: September 13, 2009, 02:08:40 PM »

Living with Cindy is enough of a factor to convince me that there was emotional abuse to anyone else in the place!

I don't doubt for a moment that Cindy's possesiveness of Caylee and criticism of Casey added to the environment that would result in Caylee's death. The only way I can even kind of understand Cindy's staunch support of Casey is that it's because if Casey is found guilty, she can look in the mirror and take some responsibility, too. JMO!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: September 13, 2009, 02:08:46 PM »

Casey's going down!    (Sorry........ that just bubbled up)

Anytime I feel discouraged about this case, I remind myself there's hair with a dead ring from the trunk that must be Casey's or Caylee's. Casey's living, so....................

I think a jury can understand that.   

I also THINK the SA has a lot more evidence that we don't know about...yep kc is going down....and whether it's the DP or LWOP makes me no difference.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: September 13, 2009, 02:10:26 PM »

nrcg...I agree...it is difficult sometimes to put our feelings aside, in this case in particular.  But I do agree......I don't believe the a's would have allowed Caylee to be abused physically. I do think they loved her......but I guess not enough.

Those words just gave me goose bumps!     

Hi gizzie!!  It's sad how anyone can't love a child enough to want her murderer, no matter who that person is, punished.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1863 on: September 13, 2009, 02:10:27 PM »

I have always wondered about the gap of missing hair between her bangs and pony tail (above her temples) in the last video at the nursing home. In earlier photos it seems like her hair was fuller in that area. Just as the glitter seemed to be leaving her eyes, so did some of her hair leave her scalp. I think that she was probably duct taped prior to that Father's Day. I'm sorry I don't have any of the pictures to show what I mean.

I hadn't thought of that, carolb, but that's a good observation!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1864 on: September 13, 2009, 02:11:44 PM »

Anytime I feel discouraged about this case, I remind myself there's hair with a dead ring from the trunk that must be Casey's or Caylee's. Casey's living, so....................

I also THINK the SA has a lot more evidence that we don't know about...yep kc is going down....and whether it's the DP or LWOP makes me no difference.

Oh, I do hope so, Sunny! From your words to God's ears! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: September 13, 2009, 02:12:49 PM »

Living with Cindy is enough of a factor to convince me that there was emotional abuse to anyone else in the place!

I don't doubt for a moment that Cindy's possesiveness of Caylee and criticism of Casey added to the environment that would result in Caylee's death. The only way I can even kind of understand Cindy's staunch support of Casey is that it's because if Casey is found guilty, she can look in the mirror and take some responsibility, too. JMO!

CBB - I agree with your bolded statement above totally.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1866 on: September 13, 2009, 02:12:50 PM »

Hi CBB!   

I agree, am thinking that at the least, Caylee was emotionally, if not verbally, abused.  Just in how the A's act in public, gosh......... I can only imagine what it must have been like, behind doors.  A child can be emotionally abused (IMO) just sitting in the midst of squabbling adults.  Worse if the fight bet the adults gets physical.  This is why some kids need to have therapy in their later life, even if the only abuse they received was being the witness to other abuse going on around them.  My middle son is one of those.  The squabbling and abuse from his father toward me, scared him so much he would hide under the nearest table.  He remains to this day overly cautious, with a great deal of anxiety.  And that's after 20 years!!  That's emotional abuse, and am betting that at the very least, it was like this with Caylee.  IMO 

I am so sorry you and your son experienced this.  And I do honestly belief Caylee witnessed many arguments and disagreements between kc and the a's. Even when she didn't understand the words, I am betting she understood the tone.

Thanks Sunny.  What I forgot to make clear is that our experiences lasted just a few years, then I kicked his father out, getting a restraining order, etc.  Although the actual trauma to my sons, (each with different experiences), was during those few years, the effects have been long-lasting.  Sigh.  I can look at each son, and trace back to those few years where the effects began.  It's been verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry difficult for me, watching them grow up and become the men they've become, knowing what they've gone and how it's affected them.  My guilt is huge.  And I was one of the victims as well.  Mom's guilt, I guess.  The kind of thing where I asked myself over and over, why didn't I act sooner with the restraining order?  Ahhh well.  Hindsight and all.  All I can do is apologize to them, which I've done, and try to help them not repeat with their own families.  Middle and younger sons are doing fine, each as well as can be expected.  But my oldest?     He is his father's son, cut from the same cloth.  And that's even with 20+ years since he's laid eyes on him.  <cries>  It's such an awful feeling, one that I do try hard daily to shake.  Not easy tho. 

My heart breaks for Caylee.  And as sad sad sad it is that she's no longer on this earth, as horrid as her death must have been........ the more we learn of the A's, the more glad I am that Caylee is in heaven, hopefully tucked safely in the arms of the angels.  IMO 

And also IMO, children are a blessed gift.  It does bring some measure of peace to think that *perhaps* the good Lord looked down, saw how His blessed gift may have been treated, and plucked His gift back from the undeserving mother.  <<<<------- Just my opinion. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: September 13, 2009, 02:13:01 PM »

Sunny I'm snipping this section of your post.   JMO....kc, dragged Caylee around all hours of the day and night. WE KNOW that from statements of  kc's friends.  Caylee might surely have suffered AT TIMES from being TIRED. We have no proof, not even statements from friends, that Caylee was abused in any way.  In fact, just the opposite! Some friend, can't remember who at the moment and it's not important,  said kc was perhaps, at times, overly protective. Little kids fall and get bruised and yes, they get black eyes.                 

Exactly, I don't recall anyone say they saw her being abusive to Caylee, not one person. And putting aside my feelings and what I think about George and Cindy, they may be a lot of things, but imo if they saw Casey beating on Caylee I don't think they would have tolerated that, of course I could be wrong.

nrcg...I agree...it is difficult sometimes to put our feelings aside, in this case in particular.  But I do agree......I don't believe the a's would have allowed Caylee to be abused physically. I do think they loved her......but I guess not enough.

My mind goes back to CinCin remarks about trying to get custody of Caylee.  Whether that was a threat she just used toward Casey to get her own way in things, or if she actually tried for that, I dunno.  Makes me wonder what, if anything, may have been happening to cause CinCin to make that threat.  Knowing what we do of CinCin, may have been nothing except her own need for control.  On the other hand.. what if she had good reason?  Her seeming need to control everything around her, incl what seems now to be covering for Casey no matter what, could be why she doesn't come right out and tell media what may have happened before to cause her to threaten getting custody.  Seems she has switched back and forth, from Casey is a bad mama/person to Casey is the mother of the year.    

Good afternoon, monkeys.

It just struck me that Cindy can protect KC all she wants, but the fact is that she went to a therapist to find out how to handle the situation of getting custody of Caylee.  So - Cindy's stuck with the fact that she thought KC was such a bad mother that Cindy should take custoday away from KC.

Another thing that Cindy is stuck with (if we heard the truth) is that the therapist told her to get Caylee in a safe place before Cindy should confont KC about getting custody - Cindy did not get Caylee in a safe place "first".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1868 on: September 13, 2009, 02:13:49 PM »

I have always wondered about the gap of missing hair between her bangs and pony tail (above her temples) in the last video at the nursing home. In earlier photos it seems like her hair was fuller in that area. Just as the glitter seemed to be leaving her eyes, so did some of her hair leave her scalp. I think that she was probably duct taped prior to that Father's Day. I'm sorry I don't have any of the pictures to show what I mean.

I know what you mean, I'm not sure if she was losing hair, or maybe the hair was pulled back tight in the pony tail. I don't know if a two year old can get this, but because of stress I unfortunately lost some of my hair in a patch, it is now grown back, but maybe she had something like that. I have seen kids with their hair pulled back where it looked like that so I don't know. My kids were blessed or not I suppose how you look at it with thick hair, so I never noticed that when their hair was pulled back. It's kind of hard for me to tell from pictures but Caylee looked to have had thin hair.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: September 13, 2009, 02:14:31 PM »

CBB - I agree with your bolded statement above totally.

Sunny - O/T - I always notice your big girl panties smilie...wouldn't it be cute if we had a monkey "big girl panties"..

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1870 on: September 13, 2009, 02:17:47 PM »

Just thought about something else...for those who many not know about this kook Brian's Dreams....it was proved some time ago that he changed the dates and times on his 'dream predictions' to fit the situation   IMO that is....

Some say he is a kook, some swear by what he does.  I'm kinda in the middle of the road, not sure what or who to believe.  I've heard this before tho... that there is 'proof' of his changing dates and times.  But I haven't seen that actual proof.  Do you know of a site that discusses this, with proof?  Just curious.  For the most part, I find his work fascinating.  Just not so sure I believe it tho, cuz of what I've heard.  Just my thoughts.   

Wyks..I am sorry I no longer have the info on Brian...it has been at least 2-3 years ago. I deleted all that when I got my new computer.   I did see the 'proof' as it was presented. It was pretty convincing.

Yeah, it's been awhile.  But thanks, Sunny.  I'll just have to take folks word for it, who saw the proof.  Thanks again! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1871 on: September 13, 2009, 02:18:37 PM »

Sunny I'm snipping this section of your post.   JMO....kc, dragged Caylee around all hours of the day and night. WE KNOW that from statements of  kc's friends.  Caylee might surely have suffered AT TIMES from being TIRED. We have no proof, not even statements from friends, that Caylee was abused in any way.  In fact, just the opposite! Some friend, can't remember who at the moment and it's not important,  said kc was perhaps, at times, overly protective. Little kids fall and get bruised and yes, they get black eyes.                 

Exactly, I don't recall anyone say they saw her being abusive to Caylee, not one person. And putting aside my feelings and what I think about George and Cindy, they may be a lot of things, but imo if they saw Casey beating on Caylee I don't think they would have tolerated that, of course I could be wrong.

My mind goes back to CinCin remarks about trying to get custody of Caylee.  Whether that was a threat she just used toward Casey to get her own way in things, or if she actually tried for that, I dunno.  Makes me wonder what, if anything, may have been happening to cause CinCin to make that threat.  Knowing what we do of CinCin, may have been nothing except her own need for control.  On the other hand.. what if she had good reason?  Her seeming need to control everything around her, incl what seems now to be covering for Casey no matter what, could be why she doesn't come right out and tell media what may have happened before to cause her to threaten getting custody.  Seems she has switched back and forth, from Casey is a bad mama/person to Casey is the mother of the year.    

Good afternoon, monkeys.

It just struck me that Cindy can protect KC all she wants, but the fact is that she went to a therapist to find out how to handle the situation of getting custody of Caylee.  So - Cindy's stuck with the fact that she thought KC was such a bad mother that Cindy should take custoday away from KC.

Another thing that Cindy is stuck with (if we heard the truth) is that the therapist told her to get Caylee in a safe place before Cindy should confont KC about getting custody - Cindy did not get Caylee in a safe place "first".

I just had a strange thought hit me after reading this post. Maybe a deal was made between Casey and her parents, we will do everything to get you off Casey, if you don't tell about the fight on Father's Day and the other things that happened inside the house. Casey did say something to Cindy in one of the jail house visits about not saying anything or something along those lines  Crazy maybe, but with this clan who knows?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1872 on: September 13, 2009, 02:19:14 PM »

Hi CBB!   

I agree, am thinking that at the least, Caylee was emotionally, if not verbally, abused.  Just in how the A's act in public, gosh......... I can only imagine what it must have been like, behind doors.  A child can be emotionally abused (IMO) just sitting in the midst of squabbling adults.  Worse if the fight bet the adults gets physical.  This is why some kids need to have therapy in their later life, even if the only abuse they received was being the witness to other abuse going on around them.  My middle son is one of those.  The squabbling and abuse from his father toward me, scared him so much he would hide under the nearest table.  He remains to this day overly cautious, with a great deal of anxiety.  And that's after 20 years!!  That's emotional abuse, and am betting that at the very least, it was like this with Caylee.  IMO 

I am so sorry you and your son experienced this.  And I do honestly belief Caylee witnessed many arguments and disagreements between kc and the a's. Even when she didn't understand the words, I am betting she understood the tone.

Thanks Sunny.  What I forgot to make clear is that our experiences lasted just a few years, then I kicked his father out, getting a restraining order, etc.  Although the actual trauma to my sons, (each with different experiences), was during those few years, the effects have been long-lasting.  Sigh.  I can look at each son, and trace back to those few years where the effects began.  It's been verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry difficult for me, watching them grow up and become the men they've become, knowing what they've gone and how it's affected them.  My guilt is huge.  And I was one of the victims as well.  Mom's guilt, I guess.  The kind of thing where I asked myself over and over, why didn't I act sooner with the restraining order?  Ahhh well.  Hindsight and all.  All I can do is apologize to them, which I've done, and try to help them not repeat with their own families.  Middle and younger sons are doing fine, each as well as can be expected.  But my oldest?     He is his father's son, cut from the same cloth.  And that's even with 20+ years since he's laid eyes on him.  <cries>  It's such an awful feeling, one that I do try hard daily to shake.  Not easy tho. 

My heart breaks for Caylee.  And as sad sad sad it is that she's no longer on this earth, as horrid as her death must have been........ the more we learn of the A's, the more glad I am that Caylee is in heaven, hopefully tucked safely in the arms of the angels.  IMO 

And also IMO, children are a blessed gift.  It does bring some measure of peace to think that *perhaps* the good Lord looked down, saw how His blessed gift may have been treated, and plucked His gift back from the undeserving mother.  <<<<------- Just my opinion. 

Wyks? You're a great Mom, and you did your best at the time. That's all any of us can do. I believe that Caylee is playing with other children and angels on rainbows, under the Watchful, Loving, and Smiling eyes of God, and that His arms are a favorite place for her. I really do.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1873 on: September 13, 2009, 02:19:17 PM »

Music to my ears!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1874 on: September 13, 2009, 02:23:33 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

Hi Puzzler! Yeah, I think Cindy has a lot to feel guilty about and that her defense of Casey is in part to keep from owning some of the guilt!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1875 on: September 13, 2009, 02:25:28 PM »

Music to my ears!!!

Do you suppose they're available for sentencing day?   
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: September 13, 2009, 02:27:18 PM »

Hi gizzie!!  It's sad how anyone can't love a child enough to want her murderer, no matter who that person is, punished.

Hi Sunny, I will agree with that! So many times during this case, I have tried to put myself in G & CA position, swapping KC with my almost 20 year old daughter, and every single time, I come up with the same conclusion, that I would be there for my daughter, but I would have to be on the prosecution's side the whole time. I would want my daughter punished, no matter how much I love her. Some may disagree, but I was raised to accept responsibility for my actions, and I have raised my children to do the same.

And my daughter has followed this story right along with me. And she knows how I would react if, heaven forbid, we were ever in this type situation. Gee, this made much more sense in my head, lol. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1877 on: September 13, 2009, 02:32:39 PM »

Hi carolb, and welcome!    

I agree with you, have wondered the same things myself. 

And as awful as it is to have heard about the duct tape being used on Caylee, I've since heard about it used in other cases.      Makes me wonder what the heck?? 

Also it seems that I'm hearing about more and more 'caregivers' giving children something to make them sleep. 

And I wonder... are these things a new trend amongst 'caregivers' who don't give a rat's patooty, having no patience or understanding, or whatever, of young children?  Or has this kind of thing happened forever, only we're just hearing more about it now cuz of the internet and awareness and instant news reporting, etc.  It sickens me to realize just how many children are being treated in such horrible ways. 

I was in another thread for another child, and trying to remember Jessica Lunsford's name.  So I googled 'child buried alive'.... and OMG a kajillion news items popped up!!!!!        I had noooooo clue there were so many! 

Anywho.... I'm thinking as well that Caylee had been duct-taped prior to that day.  Could have been so often that she wasn't looking forward anymore to being with Casey alone.  And she may have said something about it to CinCin.  IF that happened, as much as I don't like CinCin, she probably would have been horrified to hear such a thing.  IMO 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: September 13, 2009, 02:33:41 PM »

Music to my ears!!!

Do you suppose they're available for sentencing day?   

I'm sure they are & maybe a standing ovation!      Monkey Devil!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1879 on: September 13, 2009, 02:34:57 PM »

I wish I knew the circumstances around the way Caylee died. Had she been found earlier, I think that would have come out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.