April 19, 2024, 07:04:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232354 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: September 05, 2009, 02:00:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Thanks for all the links to the Padilla gang interviews. 

Thanks for the link to Cindy's too, though listening to the entire thing yesterday is something that will take me awhile to recover from.  Whoa, she is one incredibly wacky piece of work!

Thanks also to Monkeys who are posting on topic today, making this thread a worthwhile and valuable resource for members like me.  Really appreciate the great, informative, sleuthy discussion going on -- and especially since my Monkey time is limited, as I can only peek in from work when I get a quick break here and there. 

Monkeys Rock! 
(Thanks ANJ for speaking up about o/t "clutter," and thanks for your awesome  reply post, QM...)

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #201 on: September 05, 2009, 02:01:48 PM »

Monks, have a great afternnon...I am off to look for  a new bathroom vanity. Then I am going to listen to the rest of Rob's interview. Let me leave you with another of Tony Padillla's posts...personally I think he is an azzhole!!  JMO  Seems he is very jealous of his uncle and make no bones about putting him down every change he gets.

Yesterday, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babiesstolemydingo View Post
Why is LP in daily contact with Baez?

TP relies:   I have no idea but I wonder about that as well. It cant be good. I dont understand how you can talk civil to a person that bad mouths you every chance he gets.
You have a good afternoon Sunny. I'm not sure what to believe when it comes to TP. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: September 05, 2009, 02:07:35 PM »

I was very impressed with the lines of questioning on all three of the tapes.   
While talking with Rob D it seemed like they were fishing about KC the day the police came to JB's office.  Trying to find out if KC thought she was gonna be arrested on that day? Like she knew, they knew.  Also lots of ?'s about the time after the car decomp info was released.  
I have a hard time with Tracy. If KC is such a chatty cathy I can't understand how she would not "steer" some of the conversations.  And to have any sympathy after hearing facts like decomp and death bands, she sends her letters and $ for her jail account? Seems like that will blow for the SA anything she might have to offer.

The Rob Dick tape was so clear & concise it was a pleasure to hear it in spite of the fact it was so long.  The time went by quickly.  I found everything in it helpful and you could tell the questioners were open-minded about everything and were experienced and had done their homework;  Tracy's, however, was tedious due to her nervous laughter, speech patterns, and rapid talking, but did contain some interesting observations which didn't bode well for the Defense, imo.  So if it's really true that Tracy has somewhat befriended Casey since the last arrest, I don't believe that will deminish the impact of those observations.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: September 05, 2009, 02:09:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   an angelic monkey

Just popping in for a minute as we took a short break from outdoor chores.

I haven't listened to Cindy's audio yet, and haven't been able to bring myself to. But during the timeframe the Anthony's all had LE interviews that they didn't know were recorded and didn't find out till much later and they did have a fit about it when they came out. My guess is that Spindy had no idea at the time that the Commander was taping her. She figured she was ratting Yuri out to his superior and it was on the QT. She probably had no idea until recently he had done it. Good for him!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: September 05, 2009, 02:22:12 PM »

I haven't listened to Cindy's audio yet, and haven't been able to bring myself to. But during the timeframe the Anthony's all had LE interviews that they didn't know were recorded and didn't find out till much later and they did have a fit about it when they came out. My guess is that Spindy had no idea at the time that the Commander was taping her. She figured she was ratting Yuri out to his superior and it was on the QT. She probably had no idea until recently he had done it. Good for him!

Hey there Fanny -- I can't bring myself to listen to Cindy's yet either ... !! lol 

If Casey is the babbling non-stop talker as Tracy said, I cannot imagine being cooped up in the same small house with both of them for any length of time !  Hopefully I'll have time/strength to do so before 'Bama beats Va. Tech tonight ... lol.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: September 05, 2009, 02:34:40 PM »

While talking with Rob D it seemed like they were fishing about KC the day the police came to JB's office.  Trying to find out if KC thought she was gonna be arrested on that day? Like she knew, they knew.  Also lots of ?'s about the time after the car decomp info was released.  
I have a hard time with Tracy. If KC is such a chatty cathy I can't understand how she would not "steer" some of the conversations.  And to have any sympathy after hearing facts like decomp and death bands, she sends her letters and $ for her jail account? Seems like that will blow for the SA anything she might have to offer.

The Rob Dick tape was so clear & concise it was a pleasure to hear it in spite of the fact it was so long.  The time went by quickly.  I found everything in it helpful and you could tell the questioners were open-minded about everything and were experienced and had done their homework;  Tracy's, however, was tedious due to her nervous laughter, speech patterns, and rapid talking, but did contain some interesting observations which didn't bode well for the Defense, imo.  So if it's really true that Tracy has somewhat befriended Casey since the last arrest, I don't believe that will deminish the impact of those observations.

She has what would be called 'damning' information IMO.  So info like that coming from a 'sympathizer' would be more damning than say from someone that was a 'hater' IMO.
So I think it makes what she has to add more credible than someone who has an axe to grind.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: September 05, 2009, 02:37:41 PM »

I have always believed that Caylee's murder was premeditated based on the fact that she was getting old enough to verbalize what was going on and could blow Casey's world apart. I don't believe it was a rage killing so the fight (whether it occurred or not) is not that important to me. What puzzles me, is that Caylee's advancing age and verbal skills is such an obvious motive, why has it never been mentioned anywhere??

I'm with you on this cuteascanbe....anyone else notice in several of these new photos of Caylee....glassy-eyed, swollen, red circles around her eyes, even more bruising, etc? Some of them totally creeped me out.

I did, SEEME, but I didn't want to bring it up again. Especially in the one I pointed out yesterday. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: September 05, 2009, 02:43:19 PM »

Hi Fanny. I think it is funny that they recorded her trying to rat out Yuri. She also went on and on about them not following leads from around the country. She talked about TES but I couldn't understand what exactly she was talking about at that moment. I bet she went ballistic when this tape was released yesterday.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: September 05, 2009, 02:43:45 PM »

Hey there Fanny -- I can't bring myself to listen to Cindy's yet either ... !! lol 

If Casey is the babbling non-stop talker as Tracy said, I cannot imagine being cooped up in the same small house with both of them for any length of time !  Hopefully I'll have time/strength to do so before 'Bama beats Va. Tech tonight ... lol.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: September 05, 2009, 02:45:17 PM »

She has what would be called 'damning' information IMO.  So info like that coming from a 'sympathizer' would be more damning than say from someone that was a 'hater' IMO.
So I think it makes what she has to add more credible than someone who has an axe to grind.

Ooohh. That makes sense to me. Thanks Bluesy!

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #210 on: September 05, 2009, 03:28:32 PM »

One more st*pid question. Sorry to be such a bother.

Did Cindy know she was being taped by this Commander guy?

I am trying to listen to it, but the background noisy is driving me crazy.

TIA JSM

I don't think she knew.  Usually they 'announce' at the beginning of the tape that they are taping and do you have a problem.  And I also noticed that she didn't shut up even with food in her mouth.  She was sure trying hard to get Yuri in trouble.  Too bad Sin..didn't work.

...and figuring she is the one who reported Yuri posting on WS..we remember those pages someone in that house had printed out from the WS site.

(Love your emotcon)

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: September 05, 2009, 03:31:52 PM »

TIA JSM

I don't think she knew.  Usually they 'announce' at the beginning of the tape that they are taping and do you have a problem.  And I also noticed that she didn't shut up even with food in her mouth.  She was sure trying hard to get Yuri in trouble.  Too bad Sin..didn't work.

...and figuring she is the one who reported Yuri posting on WS..we remember those pages someone in that house had printed out from the WS site.

(Love your emotcon)

I didn't know she was the one that did that...makes sense though.

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: September 05, 2009, 05:06:54 PM »

I like the way you think. With that logic I feel much better bout what Tracy has to offer.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #213 on: September 05, 2009, 05:14:59 PM »

I don't post much. Not much to say when it's all been said!! I wonder if the remark about Jose telling her to look sad about Caylee will be admissable in court. If I were on a jury, that remark would certainly give me pause. That along with the chloroform remark, the death band and the decomposition....Her reaction to all of this is just so Casey and for a jury should speak volumes..Unless of course they can find 12 of the stupidest people in Florida like they managed to do for the OJ trial...(of course, those jurors admitted that regardless of what was presented, they had no intention of convicting him)
Please can you or someone tell me what interview this was talked about?
I think it was in Tracy's interview. He showed her a video of the Eisenbergs.
Thank you JSM

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: September 05, 2009, 05:19:54 PM »

I like the way you think. With that logic I feel much better bout what Tracy has to offer.

Let not your heart be troubled, ddex.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #215 on: September 05, 2009, 05:25:05 PM »

Good Night to all you Monks who are heading outta here!!

ShariVari - GOOD TO SEE YOU back in the cage.

QM - thanks for all the smileys you find and post!

cece - It would not surprise me to learn that Tracy did write letters and/or send money. I think she did  become fond of kc and the A's except for Lee, in some fashion.  I keep reminding myself that these interviews were not given under oath. Tracy REFUSED to speak to LE without being given immunity and her attorney was with her. WHY? IMO She knows a lot more than what was on these tapes. I do think, at times, she might have felt like she was in the twilight zone and that kc's constant chattering got on her nerves....but she isn't off the hook with me yet.   JMO of course!!

Thank you Sunny.  I'm still on the fence about Tracy also.  I think in some ways she may have bonded with or had some sympathy for Casey to some extent.  She may have witnessed the dynamics of this dysfunctional (to put it mildly) family and felt some sympathy?  I also get the feeling she may be holding back something.

Morning cece....I am going to have to go back to the beginning of Tracy's interview and see what her qualifications are.  I didn't write it down....gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  I wonder if she has ever done anything like this before. She often said in her interview I didn't ask this or that....even a follow thru kinda question.

Hi everyone, I'm not a regular poster as you can see, but I read up very often! 

I quoted this one because I guess I missed where Tracy asked for immunity.  Anyone have a link to that info or was it in the interview? 

Also, I'm confused as to why she would ask for immunity even if she knows more than she says in this interview - I thought that immunity was for those who may have had some kind of hand in the crime, even indirectly.  For example, a GuyA buys a gun from GuyB.  GuyA goes and kills someone with that gun - GuyB has nothing to do with this crime beyond selling the weapon to GuyA and GuyB did not know GuyA was going to kill someone with the weapon.  LE finds out who GuyB is, and he asks for immunity knowing that he could be sued in a civil case for wrongful death or even prosecuted in a criminal case.  (Lame example I know, sorry Smile)

How in the world would Tracy have anything to do with the crimes against Caylee?  Possibly because she knows more about it than what she told LE?  And if she does - why in the world would she not have said anything? I just don't get it!

'Splain please?  Thanks y'all!
Welcome RaeC
So far as I know I have only heard the Tracy/immunity thing from Leonard Padilla and Tony Padilla(posting at WS)denies knowing anything about Tracy asking for immunity sooooooo,IMO,that may be a rumor.
Also,Holly whatever from some media site is the only one who has said that Tracy wrote to caseyskank and sent her money sooooo,IMO,for now I'm choosing not to believe that either.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: September 05, 2009, 05:36:48 PM »

TIA JSM

JMS - STOP with the stupid questions statement...no questions are stupid

To answer your question I don't know for sure. I think so.....but am not positive
Sorry Sunny. Won't say it anymore.  an angelic monkey

Bluesy said that Cindy didn't know because at the beginning he doesn't say that she is being taped.

In listening to Cindy's tape, I got the impression that it was more like he was "wired" (like when Toni wore a wire with Lee).  He never turned the tape off & you could hear his footsteps all the way to the end where it sounded like he reached his desk & took the wire off.  (Or maybe I just have a vivid imagination LOL!)

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: September 05, 2009, 05:42:08 PM »

TIA JSM

JMS - STOP with the stupid questions statement...no questions are stupid

To answer your question I don't know for sure. I think so.....but am not positive
Sorry Sunny. Won't say it anymore.  an angelic monkey

Bluesy said that Cindy didn't know because at the beginning he doesn't say that she is being taped.

I don't remember it being said either...will have to go back...but ugh...not now...I am not up for sin-sin this morning. However, I can't see that they could get by recording her without her knowing.......seems to me she would be having a hissy fit by now....I still have most of Rob's interview to listen too.

What I remember from the beginning of Cindy's tape was background noise, like he was sitting in a car waiting for her.  Then almost a minute in, it sounds like she enters the car & they start talking.  I don't remember them saying anything about it being recorded.  (But I'm on audio overload. LOL)

raec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: September 05, 2009, 05:44:32 PM »

Thanks for all the answers and opinions earlier! 

After I posted my question, I got in the shower and another theory just kinda dawned on me - Really ANYONE who has had ANYTHING to do with this family should ask for immunity because we all know the Scamthony's, they'll twist, turn, manipulate, and pin the slightest little thing on ya when it really meant nothing.  Anything they can possibly do to put doubt in the mind of the public court and get the attention off their murderess daughter.

In a way, I bet all these people who were just trying to help are wishing that they turned and ran the other direction instead. 

You guys made such a good point too about none of the family jumping in to their aide.  That speaks volumes in itself. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: September 05, 2009, 06:36:22 PM »

TIA JSM

(Love your emotcon)

I didn't know she was the one that did that...makes sense though.

I didn't know that Cindy turned in Yuri either.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.