April 26, 2024, 11:15:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232670 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #220 on: September 05, 2009, 06:37:33 PM »

I don't post much. Not much to say when it's all been said!! I wonder if the remark about Jose telling her to look sad about Caylee will be admissable in court. If I were on a jury, that remark would certainly give me pause. That along with the chloroform remark, the death band and the decomposition....Her reaction to all of this is just so Casey and for a jury should speak volumes..Unless of course they can find 12 of the stupidest people in Florida like they managed to do for the OJ trial...(of course, those jurors admitted that regardless of what was presented, they had no intention of convicting him)
Please can you or someone tell me what interview this was talked about?
I think it was in Tracy's interview. He showed her a video of the Eisenbergs.
Thank you JSM
  an angelic monkey YVW

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: September 05, 2009, 06:40:36 PM »

Hi Sunny, very good question. I thought she was there to protect KC, but now maybe she was trying to buddy up with KC to get info.  I am going to relisten to her (Tracy's) interview, all the giggling confused me last night. I am listening to Cindy right now and am totally confused about that tape.

Back to lurkdome..

That's what I think too. She was there to buddy up, as well as being there for the protection, or whatever.  MO

I hope her intention to buddy up with KC was to get more information. That’s about the only thing that will make sense out of her writing and putting money on KC’s jail account. Otherwise, who in their right mind or has an iota of integrity sends money to a woman that murdered her own child? The thought of it makes me ill………
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: September 05, 2009, 06:42:38 PM »

One more st*pid question. Sorry to be such a bother.

Did Cindy know she was being taped by this Commander guy?

I am trying to listen to it, but the background noisy is driving me crazy.

TIA JSM

JMS - STOP with the stupid questions statement...no questions are stupid

To answer your question I don't know for sure. I think so.....but am not positive
Sorry Sunny. Won't say it anymore.  an angelic monkey

Bluesy said that Cindy didn't know because at the beginning he doesn't say that she is being taped.

In listening to Cindy's tape, I got the impression that it was more like he was "wired" (like when Toni wore a wire with Lee).  He never turned the tape off & you could hear his footsteps all the way to the end where it sounded like he reached his desk & took the wire off.  (Or maybe I just have a vivid imagination LOL!)

I thought the same Cece, that he was wired. Couldn't he had taken her somewhere a little quiter though. I couldn't make out all she was saying because of the background noisy at the BBQ restaurant. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: September 05, 2009, 06:49:35 PM »

Hi Sunny, very good question. I thought she was there to protect KC, but now maybe she was trying to buddy up with KC to get info.  I am going to relisten to her (Tracy's) interview, all the giggling confused me last night. I am listening to Cindy right now and am totally confused about that tape.

Back to lurkdome..

That's what I think too. She was there to buddy up, as well as being there for the protection, or whatever.  MO

I hope her intention to buddy up with KC was to get more information. That’s about the only thing that will make sense out of her writing and putting money on KC’s jail account. Otherwise, who in their right mind or has an iota of integrity sends money to a woman that murdered her own child? The thought of it makes me ill………
I think it was more about getting info out of KC. I am confused about her sending money and letters. I will have to read back.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: September 05, 2009, 06:51:19 PM »

TIA JSM

I don't think she knew.  Usually they 'announce' at the beginning of the tape that they are taping and do you have a problem.  And I also noticed that she didn't shut up even with food in her mouth.  She was sure trying hard to get Yuri in trouble.  Too bad Sin..didn't work.

...and figuring she is the one who reported Yuri posting on WS..we remember those pages someone in that house had printed out from the WS site.

(Love your emotcon)

I didn't know she was the one that did that...makes sense though.

I didn't know that Cindy turned in Yuri either.

Hi Monks!  Whew shopping all done!!  Let's not start stating that as a fact....bluesey was stating that as an assumption....as she said, 'and figuring she is the one who reported Yuri posting on WS'....even though it seems like a reasonable assumption, let's not state it as fact

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: September 05, 2009, 06:54:50 PM »

Remember Tracy mentioning the song kc played over and over one day? Here's the words...interesting to say the least

Sevendust The Past Lyrics:
Beneath the water
that's falling from my eyes
lays a soul I've left behind
the edge of sorrow was
reached but now I'm fine
I've filled the hole I had inside

I pray it doesn't scream my name
so I light a flame and let it breathe
the air that kills the shame

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster
racing through my life
I've erased the past again

a risky morning
I feel like I'm alive
I can't believe I've made
it through this time
the edge of sorrow I
[ Find more Lyrics on www.mp3lyrics.org/v1hF ]
lived in for some time
(lived in for some time)
has left the hole I have inside

The burnin edge that drowned my hate
was the last thing I ever felt
or thought I could escape

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster
racing through my life
I've erased the past again [x2]

You led me here then broke me down
the difference is this time around
I will not let you see me drown

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster
racing through my life

Erased the past again now
Erased the past again

Beneath the water

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: September 05, 2009, 06:56:56 PM »

I think this was posted on WS...a friend sent it to me while we were out.....it's said to be a  picture of Tracy.

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/momtective/TracyM.jpg

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: September 05, 2009, 07:11:37 PM »

I agree, but what would be the purpose of continuing to send KC money? Actually, what would the purpose be at all, since she had gone back to jail after their time spent together, no?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #228 on: September 05, 2009, 07:12:16 PM »

This whole thing with Tony Padilla and Tracy doesn't set well with me, something is wrong with this picture. I'm bringing this post from WS over, because I think it brings up some good points. And is it true that Tracy emailed the Anthonys after she left their house, and said I miss you guys?                                                                                                                                                                                    Originally Posted by Kentjbkent 
I am so puzzled about this....

LP, TP, Rob and Tracy originally got involved in this case for the BENEFIT of Caylee....to find HER.

Shortly after arriving, they become very suspicious of all family member behavior and suspect that Caylee was not abducted by a non-family member.

They seem determined to find her body for the BENEFIT of Caylee.

Caylee is found.

NOW....

TP stands firm on the opinion that the Anthony's are wonderful people, and states he has had contact with them.

TP states that KC was a very nice girl.

LP is having almost daily conversation with Jose Baez (per TP)

Tracy is writing to KC and putting money in her commissary account (per Fox35)

So after Caylee is found, this group is now no longer showing actions for the BENEFIT of Caylee (justice)??

What is wrong with this picture????          Interesting I thought.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: September 05, 2009, 07:13:10 PM »

I think this was posted on WS...a friend sent it to me while we were out.....it's said to be a  picture of Tracy.

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/momtective/TracyM.jpg
I just saw that myself, I guess that is Tracy.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: September 05, 2009, 07:17:39 PM »

TIA JSM

I don't think she knew.  Usually they 'announce' at the beginning of the tape that they are taping and do you have a problem.  And I also noticed that she didn't shut up even with food in her mouth.  She was sure trying hard to get Yuri in trouble.  Too bad Sin..didn't work.

...and figuring she is the one who reported Yuri posting on WS..we remember those pages someone in that house had printed out from the WS site.

(Love your emotcon)

I didn't know she was the one that did that...makes sense though.

I didn't know that Cindy turned in Yuri either.

Hi Monks!  Whew shopping all done!!  Let's not start stating that as a fact....bluesey was stating that as an assumption....as she said, 'and figuring she is the one who reported Yuri posting on WS'....even though it seems like a reasonable assumption, let's not state it as fact
Oops Sorry

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: September 05, 2009, 07:20:13 PM »

Remember Tracy mentioning the song kc played over and over one day? Here's the words...interesting to say the least

Sevendust The Past Lyrics:
Beneath the water
lays a soul I've left behind
the edge of sorrow was
reached but now I'm fine
I've filled the hole I had inside

I pray it doesn't scream my name
so I light a flame and let it breathe
the air that kills the shame

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster
racing through my life
I've erased the past again

a risky morning
I feel like I'm alive
I can't believe I've made
it through this time
the edge of sorrow I
[ Find more Lyrics on www.mp3lyrics.org/v1hF ]
lived in for some time
(lived in for some time)
has left the hole I have inside

The burnin edge that drowned my hate
was the last thing I ever felt
or thought I could escape

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster
racing through my life

You led me here then broke me down
the difference is this time around
I will not let you see me drown

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster
racing through my life

Erased the past again now
Erased the past again

Beneath the water

Thank you for putting up these lyrics again.  an angelic monkey

I have been thinking about them this afternoon ever since you posted them, and discussed them with a couple of other people. I had heard them before, but now in retrospect to what we know now, a part of them seems to be a little different to me.

The water part is pretty obvious, because where Caylee was found, and maybe how she was murdered. I have not really come to a conclusion on that, but it is obvious that water figured into the whole thing whether Caylee was drowned, or placed in a watery place.

The flame part refered to in the lyrics keeps sticking in my brain. I don't think fire had anything to do with Caylee's death, but Skanky may have considered that in the disposal of her body. In the end, I don't think that she burned her, but may have carried around the gas cans to mask the odor and had them just in case that is what she decided to do.

I think she used candles to either mask the odor that remained in her head and mind, or as a memorial for Caylee. I wonder if Skanky was known to like to frangrant candles or if she would keep candles burning at times. I know a lot of people love candles. So do I. But maybe they had a particular reason for Skanky. Not that I think she felt so much guilt. I think she could not forget the smell. I also wonder if there were any remains of candles at the remains scene.

I am at a total loss to figure why Spindy would think that the song would be the story of her life. The roller coaster part is clear enough, but the rest boggles my mind. It is hard to get into someone else's heads who think totally different than I can even imagine. When I try, I feel that I have gone off into another demension. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: September 05, 2009, 07:27:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   an angelic monkey

Just popping in for a minute as we took a short break from outdoor chores.

I haven't listened to Cindy's audio yet, and haven't been able to bring myself to. But during the timeframe the Anthony's all had LE interviews that they didn't know were recorded and didn't find out till much later and they did have a fit about it when they came out. My guess is that Spindy had no idea at the time that the Commander was taping her. She figured she was ratting Yuri out to his superior and it was on the QT. She probably had no idea until recently he had done it. Good for him!
trying to catch up...
go ahead and listen miss Mae....15 min into it cindy could have been spilling her guts for all i know...i don't know where they are but i'm tellin' you (as i'm listening right now) ya can't hear $hit!   

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: September 05, 2009, 07:31:40 PM »

I agree, but what would be the purpose of continuing to send KC money? Actually, what would the purpose be at all, since she had gone back to jail after their time spent together, no?

And why would she email and say she missed them? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: September 05, 2009, 07:34:19 PM »

This whole thing with Tony Padilla and Tracy doesn't set well with me, something is wrong with this picture. I'm bringing this post from WS over, because I think it brings up some good points. And is it true that Tracy emailed the Anthonys after she left their house, and said I miss you guys?                                                                                                                                                                                    Originally Posted by Kentjbkent 

LP, TP, Rob and Tracy originally got involved in this case for the BENEFIT of Caylee....to find HER.

Shortly after arriving, they become very suspicious of all family member behavior and suspect that Caylee was not abducted by a non-family member.

Caylee is found.

NOW....

TP stands firm on the opinion that the Anthony's are wonderful people, and states he has had contact with them.

So after Caylee is found, this group is now no longer showing actions for the BENEFIT of Caylee (justice)??

Very interesting indeed.  I read where someone said TP went to work for the defense...now I haven't a clue if that is true....but if so, it makes his statements about what wonderful folks they are just a whole lot clearer...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: September 05, 2009, 07:41:42 PM »

OK, this 'rumor' statement whatever....about Tracy sending kc money is bugging the hell outta me.  Who is in tight with Kathy B? I have exchanged several emails with her but I am not 'in tight'   We NEED Kathy to get the list of people who have sent money to kc's commissary account. Who wants to do it?  I will if no one else wants to....

Rest in Peace Caylee

AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: September 05, 2009, 07:48:17 PM »

Caylee is found.

NOW....

Just a thought based on information shared by LP in his newly released interview.  Mind you I've listed to hours of audio so I may be a bit confused.  I believe LP stated in his interview that Rob & Tracey didn't actually work for him and therefore he was not compensating them for their time.  He also mentioned that Rob & Tracey could possibly gain financially on this case by a book deal, giving information to tabloids etc....     In another part of LP's interview he mentioned that he thought the contract signed by himself and his team (the one I believe Baez presented in court) wasn't worth the paper it was written on.  I'm just thinking that IF any of these things is true perhaps Tracey/Rob/Tony do plan on writing a book/selling a story and keeping in contact with Casey/The Anthony's during the trial phase would certainly provide a different persepective; a different angle for a story.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: September 05, 2009, 07:48:25 PM »

Very interesting indeed.  I read where someone said TP went to work for the defense...now I haven't a clue if that is true....but if so, it makes his statements about what wonderful folks they are just a whole lot clearer...

This whole thing with TP is odd.  At the very beginning he was very low-key. We all heard that he was really the one backing the bond, and I might have remembered seeing his picture at the beginning, but I just remember LP and Rob being "out there" and TP was more or less the silent backman, but that is just my recollection. I just don't even remember TP being in Orlando when Skanky got out but I have no doubt that he was.

This about face is really puzzling. It seems that he wanted LP to just not be involved after the bond revocation and LP couldn't or wouldn't let it go. It might have caused bad feelings between them, but I can't imagine to this extent. Wasn't Rob with Lenny at Jay Blanchard Park or is my mind playing tricks on me about that?

It really seems that "someone" has gotten to TP, and in the kind of business he is in, I don't think it is a matter of concience, but a matter of money. I wonder who would have so much clout it would sway his mind about the Anthonys?

That was interesting to see the picture posted of Tracy. I always thought it was the heavy-set young woman who was seen with Spindy outside the door, after Skanky was taken to jail the night her bond was revoked. Spindy was talking on the phone, and the woman was hugging her. Does anyone know who she was?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: September 05, 2009, 07:51:55 PM »

OK, this 'rumor' statement whatever....about Tracy sending kc money is bugging the hell outta me.  Who is in tight with Kathy B? I have exchanged several emails with her but I am not 'in tight'   We NEED Kathy to get the list of people who have sent money to kc's commissary account. Who wants to do it?  I will if no one else wants to....

I am not exactly tight with Kathi, but she has always promptly responded to my questions with an answer, even when she was out of town. I will do it if you want me to.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: September 05, 2009, 07:58:41 PM »

AnnetteInMn you could be right, I think Rob isn't like the rest of them, he seems to have moved on, at least for now. And who knows maybe the Anthonys bribed Tracy when she was there, with thoughts of the future, such as money for you Tracy? I don't care for Tracy, I don't trust Tracy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.