April 26, 2024, 02:25:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232653 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: September 05, 2009, 08:00:43 PM »

Just a thought based on information shared by LP in his newly released interview.  Mind you I've listed to hours of audio so I may be a bit confused.  I believe LP stated in his interview that Rob & Tracey didn't actually work for him and therefore he was not compensating them for their time.  He also mentioned that Rob & Tracey could possibly gain financially on this case by a book deal, giving information to tabloids etc....     In another part of LP's interview he mentioned that he thought the contract signed by himself and his team (the one I believe Baez presented in court) wasn't worth the paper it was written on.  I'm just thinking that IF any of these things is true perhaps Tracey/Rob/Tony do plan on writing a book/selling a story and keeping in contact with Casey/The Anthony's during the trial phase would certainly provide a different persepective; a different angle for a story.

I agree with you that LP said Rob and Tracy did not work for him, they did their own thing. I wondered how they were getting paid for their time. LP said he paid for their travel, lodging and food, but the rest was on them. I thought is was a strange set up.

LP is actually a lawyer, and I figure anything he signed, he knew what he was doing. I still think that. He may have advised Rob and Tracy the same thing.

It really would throw a different light on things if there was a book in the works. Who knows, maybe that is the motivation of TP to stay on the good side of the Anthony's. That was a pretty good thought. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: September 05, 2009, 08:07:02 PM »

OK, this 'rumor' statement whatever....about Tracy sending kc money is bugging the hell outta me.  Who is in tight with Kathy B? I have exchanged several emails with her but I am not 'in tight'   We NEED Kathy to get the list of people who have sent money to kc's commissary account. Who wants to do it?  I will if no one else wants to....

I am not exactly tight with Kathi, but she has always promptly responded to my questions with an answer, even when she was out of town. I will do it if you want me to.

Go for it!!  this is bugging the hell outta me.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: September 05, 2009, 08:08:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   an angelic monkey

Just popping in for a minute as we took a short break from outdoor chores.

I haven't listened to Cindy's audio yet, and haven't been able to bring myself to. But during the timeframe the Anthony's all had LE interviews that they didn't know were recorded and didn't find out till much later and they did have a fit about it when they came out. My guess is that Spindy had no idea at the time that the Commander was taping her. She figured she was ratting Yuri out to his superior and it was on the QT. She probably had no idea until recently he had done it. Good for him!
trying to catch up...
go ahead and listen miss Mae....15 min into it cindy could have been spilling her guts for all i know...i don't know where they are but i'm tellin' you (as i'm listening right now) ya can't hear $hit!   

The thought of her grating voice just puts me in a bad frame of mind just thinking about it. I a feeling to good tonight to spoil the mood.

Roll Tide!!! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #243 on: September 05, 2009, 08:10:23 PM »

OK, this 'rumor' statement whatever....about Tracy sending kc money is bugging the hell outta me.  Who is in tight with Kathy B? I have exchanged several emails with her but I am not 'in tight'   We NEED Kathy to get the list of people who have sent money to kc's commissary account. Who wants to do it?  I will if no one else wants to....

I am not exactly tight with Kathi, but she has always promptly responded to my questions with an answer, even when she was out of town. I will do it if you want me to.

Thanks Sunny and Fanny. It was bugging me too, but I didn't want to say anything. Didn't this info about Tracy putting money on the books come from Holly Bristow? Isn't she the reporter that is all sweet with Cindy and George? I hope y'all get an answer. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: September 05, 2009, 08:10:36 PM »

Ok, being the Labor Day weekend, I can't promise anything, but she will answer me when she can, from previous history. It'll probably be Tuesday when we know anything. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #245 on: September 05, 2009, 08:13:06 PM »

A poster(maybe on WS?)posted that Holly Bristol(sp)from whatever media she is from,wrote that tidbit in the papers although I never saw a link for it.It may just be rumor but if anyone truly knows it would be Kathi B.   

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: September 05, 2009, 08:18:23 PM »

Done! 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: September 05, 2009, 08:19:58 PM »

This whole thing with Tony Padilla and Tracy doesn't set well with me, something is wrong with this picture. I'm bringing this post from WS over, because I think it brings up some good points. And is it true that Tracy emailed the Anthonys after she left their house, and said I miss you guys?                                                                                                                                                                                    Originally Posted by Kentjbkent 
I am so puzzled about this....

LP, TP, Rob and Tracy originally got involved in this case for the BENEFIT of Caylee....to find HER.

Shortly after arriving, they become very suspicious of all family member behavior and suspect that Caylee was not abducted by a non-family member.

They seem determined to find her body for the BENEFIT of Caylee.

Caylee is found.

NOW....

TP stands firm on the opinion that the Anthony's are wonderful people, and states he has had contact with them.

TP states that KC was a very nice girl.

LP is having almost daily conversation with Jose Baez (per TP)

Tracy is writing to KC and putting money in her commissary account (per Fox35)

So after Caylee is found, this group is now no longer showing actions for the BENEFIT of Caylee (justice)??

What is wrong with this picture????          Interesting I thought.

Abook deal and publicity?  I hate to say that but that is the way it is looking.  I mean in their interviews with LE they LP made such an item of continuing to state several times that money was available to be made..in one statement in the millions..but that was not his reason for being there.  I am thinking now that they know this little skank used them as a "get out of jail free card "..and it is obvious she is guilty...the more info they have from all involved ..the better the book and movie deals .  No Leonard wouldn't talk to the Globe...because he was on national TV as well as Rob and Tony.  So they may not have been paid for those spots..but when this is over..I will be very surprised if they don't have a book or movie deal..or sell their info to someone who does.  Look..Leonard has his own TV show..why would he shy away from this?  H

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: September 05, 2009, 08:22:54 PM »

I wanted to add that Tony has been all over Websleuths ever since he was involved..has done his talk show round..come on...I think they protest too much.  I don't know them..but I do know they are used to getting paid for what they do...and not one of them seems publicity shy.  You can throw nanners now.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: September 05, 2009, 08:25:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Thanks for all the links to the Padilla gang interviews. 

Thanks for the link to Cindy's too, though listening to the entire thing yesterday is something that will take me awhile to recover from.  Whoa, she is one incredibly wacky piece of work!

Thanks also to Monkeys who are posting on topic today, making this thread a worthwhile and valuable resource for members like me.  Really appreciate the great, informative, sleuthy discussion going on -- and especially since my Monkey time is limited, as I can only peek in from work when I get a quick break here and there. 

Monkeys Rock! 
(Thanks ANJ for speaking up about o/t "clutter," and thanks for your awesome  reply post, QM...)

Desi

Desi - You are welcome and thank you for validating it was not just me.  You too, QM and the monkeys who wrote me offline frustrated too.  It is nice to see today back on topic! 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: September 05, 2009, 08:27:43 PM »

I wanted to add that Tony has been all over Websleuths ever since he was involved..has done his talk show round..come on...I think they protest too much.  I don't know them..but I do know they are used to getting paid for what they do...and not one of them seems publicity shy.  You can throw nanners now.

No nanners from me, DD. I think Lenny has had a burr in his saddle ever since the day they got Skanky out, and Bozo changed all the rules. That plus the fact that Skany dissed him after he tried to help her. TP, I haven't a clue, except I know money talks in his business. No one is doing what they do for pro bono. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #251 on: September 05, 2009, 08:28:09 PM »

I agree, and has anyone heard this?  And now we find out the female bounty hunter is merely LP's typist? That's the talk on WS, Blink will know I'm sure if this is true or not.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: September 05, 2009, 08:29:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Thanks for the link to Cindy's too, though listening to the entire thing yesterday is something that will take me awhile to recover from.  Whoa, she is one incredibly wacky piece of work!

Thanks also to Monkeys who are posting on topic today, making this thread a worthwhile and valuable resource for members like me.  Really appreciate the great, informative, sleuthy discussion going on -- and especially since my Monkey time is limited, as I can only peek in from work when I get a quick break here and there. 

Monkeys Rock! 
(Thanks ANJ for speaking up about o/t "clutter," and thanks for your awesome  reply post, QM...)

Desi

Desi - You are welcome and thank you for validating it was not just me.  You too, QM and the monkeys who wrote me offline frustrated too.  It is nice to see today back on topic! 

I guess you would have just had to be here to understand.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: September 05, 2009, 08:30:47 PM »

I agree, and has anyone heard this?  And now we find out the female bounty hunter is merely LP's typist? That's the talk on WS, Blink will know I'm sure if this is true or not.

I tried to listen again, and I never did see what her qualifications were to have gone to Orlando in the first place. That may be true.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: September 05, 2009, 08:34:17 PM »

Just a thought based on information shared by LP in his newly released interview.  Mind you I've listed to hours of audio so I may be a bit confused.  I believe LP stated in his interview that Rob & Tracey didn't actually work for him and therefore he was not compensating them for their time.  He also mentioned that Rob & Tracey could possibly gain financially on this case by a book deal, giving information to tabloids etc....     In another part of LP's interview he mentioned that he thought the contract signed by himself and his team (the one I believe Baez presented in court) wasn't worth the paper it was written on.  I'm just thinking that IF any of these things is true perhaps Tracey/Rob/Tony do plan on writing a book/selling a story and keeping in contact with Casey/The Anthony's during the trial phase would certainly provide a different persepective; a different angle for a story.

I agree with you that LP said Rob and Tracy did not work for him, they did their own thing. I wondered how they were getting paid for their time. LP said he paid for their travel, lodging and food, but the rest was on them. I thought is was a strange set up.

LP is actually a lawyer, and I figure anything he signed, he knew what he was doing. I still think that. He may have advised Rob and Tracy the same thing.

It really would throw a different light on things if there was a book in the works. Who knows, maybe that is the motivation of TP to stay on the good side of the Anthony's. That was a pretty good thought. 

TP has stated on the WS site several times that he is thinking of writing a book.... 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: September 05, 2009, 08:35:35 PM »

TP has stated on the WS site several times that he is thinking of writing a book.... 

I guess the agreement he signed wasn't worth the paper it was written on either. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: September 05, 2009, 08:45:55 PM »

One thing that really struck in Tracy's interview was th einfo where Casey says, "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing yet?"   The part of that where she says the clothes she was wearing sent off alarm bells for me.  Previously to either her parents or Lee in the jail house tapes she said , They haven't found her clothes yet".

Which brings me back to her friend, I forget his name, who she visited  with his mother , and when Casey was gone they discovered this bag with Caylee's swimwear in it.  I think she drowned her in the pool, after cloroforming her..no muss, no mess.  The clothes that she left at her friend's house were left there because she felt they might have decomp on them.  She was also getting rid of evidence and setting up one more person.   I also think the calls from her in the area of the house on 6/16 were to show she was there after  the Blanchard , err Sawgrass fiasco..trying to reach family and friends to get help....another throw off.  When no one seems to answer she leaves for Tony's and a night of snuggling watching movies ..err a safe place.

Alot of her lies and the timeline also feed into mistruths about why she was where she was and why she called others.  The more I hear from all partys ..the more I believe this was premeditated due to Caylee's growing vocabulary and ability to tell Cindy just what the hell was going on.  I have no doubt there was a huge fight on 6/15 over what Caylee was able to tell her CC about the goings on recently.  I also think prior to this she used Caylee as a decoy while she shoplifted..and then she realizes Caylee can say what happened. So she has more of a need to steal from friends and others rather then just shoplift.  Just my two cents.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: September 05, 2009, 08:46:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Monkeys Rock! 

Desi

I guess you would have just had to be here to understand.

Why am I not surprised you feel the need to justify it?  I don't know why you feel you must answer every post; but I was sucking it up in my big girl panties - listening to cindy, lenny, tracy, rob, etc.  Then I came here to read to see what goodies the thread had found, and what I could share that had not been discussed.  But after 20 pages of where people stole smileys from, what was for dinner, all the private jokes (I am sure you will understand) and lack of substance, I was shocked.  Looks like today some people are getting to discuss the findings and it is actually about CAYLEE again. 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: September 05, 2009, 08:47:32 PM »

I tried to listen again, and I never did see what her qualifications were to have gone to Orlando in the first place. That may be true.

They ask her at the start of the interview how she came to be involved in this situation and what her working relationship with Leonard is and she responds that she has known him a long time, worked for him off and on, and does umm computer stuff. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: September 05, 2009, 08:55:51 PM »

One thing that really struck in Tracy's interview was th einfo where Casey says, "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing yet?"   The part of that where she says the clothes she was wearing sent off alarm bells for me.  Previously to either her parents or Lee in the jail house tapes she said , They haven't found her clothes yet".

Which brings me back to her friend, I forget his name, who she visited  with his mother , and when Casey was gone they discovered this bag with Caylee's swimwear in it.  I think she drowned her in the pool, after cloroforming her..no muss, no mess.  The clothes that she left at her friend's house were left there because she felt they might have decomp on them.  She was also getting rid of evidence and setting up one more person.   I also think the calls from her in the area of the house on 6/16 were to show she was there after  the Blanchard , err Sawgrass fiasco..trying to reach family and friends to get help....another throw off.  When no one seems to answer she leaves for Tony's and a night of snuggling watching movies ..err a safe place.

Alot of her lies and the timeline also feed into mistruths about why she was where she was and why she called others.  The more I hear from all partys ..the more I believe this was premeditated due to Caylee's growing vocabulary and ability to tell Cindy just what the hell was going on.  I have no doubt there was a huge fight on 6/15 over what Caylee was able to tell her CC about the goings on recently.  I also think prior to this she used Caylee as a decoy while she shoplifted..and then she realizes Caylee can say what happened. So she has more of a need to steal from friends and others rather then just shoplift.  Just my two cents.

The only thing that throws me off about Caylee being drowned is the duct tape. It would have had to be done almost immediately afterwards. I can't reconcile that. The rest of your post, I can agree with.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.