April 25, 2024, 05:30:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232559 times)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: September 05, 2009, 09:58:02 PM »

That could very well be Gizzy..to me about now..no one involved in this case seems the least bit normal.  So she maybe feeling guilt..but hoping for a return letter from jail or thank you note for her book deal or movie..one more piece of paper to flash.

Do they need any kind of permission from KC to write about this? Probably not, right? But if she were to have KC on her side for a book, wouldn't the information received be all the more credible?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #281 on: September 05, 2009, 09:58:31 PM »

I would find someone coming into my yard..leaving a gate open and the pool ladder in the pool..when it normaly is kept away from the pool..much creepier then someone breaking into my shed and stealing a gasoline can.  Stealing a can of gasoline..well that seems normal..breaking into my yard gate and helping themselves to a swim in my pool is just creepy.
I can't imagine the Ants not having a lock on the yard gate and yes I would be crazy if someone came into my yard and used my pool more so than stealing gas cans.

I think the ladder story Cindy and George told was another lie. JMO JSM

I actually did think there was a lock on the gate, and that Casey had unlocked it, and that was why they thought it may have something to do with her. Maybe the key was inside the house. I have never known anyone with a pool that did not lock their gate when they were not home and even when they were. Especially in a neighborhood with children and teens. There is just so much liability, and the Anthonys have always seemed security concious to me. The Anthonys may not have known what had happened to Caylee, but she had not been seen and after Spindy made the 911 call, they brought up the gate and the pool on their own several days later. The pool has always been the elephant in the room.
Yes it has Fanny.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: September 05, 2009, 10:01:14 PM »

I would find someone coming into my yard..leaving a gate open and the pool ladder in the pool..when it normaly is kept away from the pool..much creepier then someone breaking into my shed and stealing a gasoline can.  Stealing a can of gasoline..well that seems normal..breaking into my yard gate and helping themselves to a swim in my pool is just creepy.
Yes, and not only that, if you leave your gate unlocked and a child wonders into your yard and drowns in your pool, I'm sure there would be lawsuits. And just the thought of something like that happening would have most people horribly upset that something like that happened in their yard. But instead the Anthonys called about a gas can 
They called about the gas cans, because that actually happened. No one came into their yard and messed with the pool until they made the story up on Greta's show. I may be wrong though.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: September 05, 2009, 10:04:37 PM »

One other thing I thought was interesting is how George said no guns in the house.  I don't have guns in my house either..but I am not under seige by protesters , the media, nor death threats, AND NO BOUNTY HUNTERS LIVING INSIDE OR OUTSIDE MY HOUSE.  So he tells LP and crew no guns in the house..they comply.

Yet he goes out and purchases a gun himself and hides it in the boot of his car????  And that was while they were still there.  So why didn't he let them have the guns they normally carry in his house?   Was he afraid while Tracey and the household slept, Casey would take Tracy's gun and kill them or make a break for it? 

I think George and Cindy had actually grown afraid of Casey and contradicting her to a certain extent.  I think she used Caylee for leverage and once Caylee was dead..and they knew that by then..they wondered if they were safe with her.

The part about the no-guns stuck out to me too. LE and Security Guards are notorious for having guns. Even when they are no longer in the business, my experience is they always have guns, multiple guns usually. There is a certain paranoia that goes with being in law enforcement of any kind. They are very adept at hiding them in places no one would think of looking.

I don't for a minute think that the gun in the boot of the car was the only gun George had access to, even after Casey came home. Why he bought that one when he did, I cannot explain, other than the fact that the others were so well concealed and so hard to get to, that he bought another to have easier access to. There were so many people in the house at the time, they would have noticed if he started to dig one out.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #284 on: September 05, 2009, 10:13:28 PM »

Yes, and not only that, if you leave your gate unlocked and a child wonders into your yard and drowns in your pool, I'm sure there would be lawsuits. And just the thought of something like that happening would have most people horribly upset that something like that happened in their yard. But instead the Anthonys called about a gas can 
They called about the gas cans, because that actually happened. No one came into their yard and messed with the pool until they made the story up on Greta's show. I may be wrong though.
No, you are not wrong, but you'd think with them not seeing Caylee and being worried, a stolen gas can would be not to much of a big deal.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: September 05, 2009, 10:21:54 PM »

No, you are not wrong, but you'd think with them not seeing Caylee and being worried, a stolen gas can would be not to much of a big deal.
Yeah, you would think they would be worried about Caylee being missing for so long, but they are both idiots that believed everything that Skanky said or at least that is what they say. I still believe they didn't know until they picked up the car then they went into cover up mode. I don't know why he called about the gas cans, unless it was a ruse to get KC back home. IDK. I just know they are all a bunch of liars.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: September 05, 2009, 10:25:14 PM »

One other thing I thought was interesting is how George said no guns in the house.  I don't have guns in my house either..but I am not under seige by protesters , the media, nor death threats, AND NO BOUNTY HUNTERS LIVING INSIDE OR OUTSIDE MY HOUSE.  So he tells LP and crew no guns in the house..they comply.

Yet he goes out and purchases a gun himself and hides it in the boot of his car????  And that was while they were still there.  So why didn't he let them have the guns they normally carry in his house?   Was he afraid while Tracey and the household slept, Casey would take Tracy's gun and kill them or make a break for it? 

I think George and Cindy had actually grown afraid of Casey and contradicting her to a certain extent.  I think she used Caylee for leverage and once Caylee was dead..and they knew that by then..they wondered if they were safe with her.
Gypsy, I too was confused about the "no gun" policy George and Jim had. The reason they said was since Caylee was born, no guns in the house, but I thought that since KC was home there that was part of her home confinement. I may be wrong, but it just seemed strange to me that ex LE wouldn't have guns.

That is why I asked earlier what date George was found with the gun in his car. It was Sept 5th, so I think this was after LP and Tracy left town. I'm really confused about George and the gun. Maybe he was scared of KC or was going to use it to get a confession out of her. IDK.

Anyone know what date LP and Tracy left? I swear it was before the 5th of September. TIA JSM 

Hurricane Fay hit that area about Aug 24/25. She got out on bond the first time after the storm had past, but they were still getting rain and wind, and many places were flooded.  She was out about 9 days. That's the best I can do. Anyone else?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: September 05, 2009, 10:33:59 PM »

Gypsy, I too was confused about the "no gun" policy George and Jim had. The reason they said was since Caylee was born, no guns in the house, but I thought that since KC was home there that was part of her home confinement. I may be wrong, but it just seemed strange to me that ex LE wouldn't have guns.

That is why I asked earlier what date George was found with the gun in his car. It was Sept 5th, so I think this was after LP and Tracy left town. I'm really confused about George and the gun. Maybe he was scared of KC or was going to use it to get a confession out of her. IDK.

Anyone know what date LP and Tracy left? I swear it was before the 5th of September. TIA JSM 

Hurricane Fay hit that area about Aug 24/25. She got out on bond the first time after the storm had past, but they were still getting rain and wind, and many places were flooded.  She was out about 9 days. That's the best I can do. Anyone else?
Thanks Fanny, I am really confused as to whether LP was there or not. Let me check something. BBL.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: September 05, 2009, 10:35:54 PM »

You are right about the first we heard about the pool story being on Greta.  However, in one of the doc dumps there was a conversation with FBI and George and Cindy, both in seperate rooms.  Both reiterate that same story but say they can't remember the date.  This interview with FBI is before Greta.  Greta and team come to town..Mark Fuhrman tlks with them privately..and they tell him the story of the pool incident.  He asks what day was that ..without hesitation according to Mark;s statement to LE,  they both say it is the 6/17.  Then LE asks Mark in an interview about the pool incident and what they told him..he tells them the above.

Right after that ..along with many of other inconsistencies, LE writes in their report that all the A's are being less then truthful with LE and FBI.  Yet LE plays along and in press conferences is still saying the A's are being cooperative....so the A's wouldn't know they knew the whole family was covering for Casey by that point of the Greta interview.

That is part of the reason the 6/17 date has always been such a big deal to me..if this happened why didn't they call LE, why lie about dates and times or not knowing them?  They were already misleading and covering up by this time...why...unless they knew she was guilty of killing Caylee?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: September 05, 2009, 10:40:42 PM »

That could very well be Gizzy..to me about now..no one involved in this case seems the least bit normal.  So she maybe feeling guilt..but hoping for a return letter from jail or thank you note for her book deal or movie..one more piece of paper to flash.

Do they need any kind of permission from KC to write about this? Probably not, right? But if she were to have KC on her side for a book, wouldn't the information received be all the more credible?

I have thought about what book would I read if one came out about this when it is all over. I would not contemplate even reading one until the trial was over. I thought the one I would probably read would be one written by Lenny or someone in his group. Now, I am not so sure. It seems no one's motives are pure. Maybe Yuri or John Allen, if that ever happened. But even that is hard to say. I am hoping the trial answers all the questions that may linger in my mind. I think I am on information overload as it is sometimes. JMO

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: September 05, 2009, 10:42:56 PM »

Thanks Fanny, I am really confused as to whether LP was there or not. Let me check something. BBL.
So if she was out 9 days, so counting from say the 25th or the 24th, Tracy was gone by the time George had the gun in the trunk and KC was back in jail by then? TIA JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: September 05, 2009, 10:46:33 PM »

You are right about the first we heard about the pool story being on Greta.  However, in one of the doc dumps there was a conversation with FBI and George and Cindy, both in seperate rooms.  Both reiterate that same story but say they can't remember the date.  This interview with FBI is before Greta.  Greta and team come to town..Mark Fuhrman tlks with them privately..and they tell him the story of the pool incident.  He asks what day was that ..without hesitation according to Mark;s statement to LE,  they both say it is the 6/17.  Then LE asks Mark in an interview about the pool incident and what they told him..he tells them the above.

Right after that ..along with many of other inconsistencies, LE writes in their report that all the A's are being less then truthful with LE and FBI.  Yet LE plays along and in press conferences is still saying the A's are being cooperative....so the A's wouldn't know they knew the whole family was covering for Casey by that point of the Greta interview.

That is part of the reason the 6/17 date has always been such a big deal to me..if this happened why didn't they call LE, why lie about dates and times or not knowing them?  They were already misleading and covering up by this time...why...unless they knew she was guilty of killing Caylee?
Thanks Gypsy, I wasn't sure if it was Greta when this first came out. But you are right, if this did happen, why didn't they call the police like they did for the gas cans. I am beginning to believe that they knew Caylee was no longer alive as of the 17th. Thanks for the info. They make my head spin with all their lies, it has me so confused. I can't keep their stories straight in my mind, no wonder Cindy carries around a notebook to keep her lies straight. 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: September 05, 2009, 10:48:42 PM »

I have thought about what book would I read if one came out about this when it is all over. I would not contemplate even reading one until the trial was over. I thought the one I would probably read would be one written by Lenny or someone in his group. Now, I am not so sure. It seems no one's motives are pure. Maybe Yuri or John Allen, if that ever happened. But even that is hard to say. I am hoping the trial answers all the questions that may linger in my mind. I think I am on information overload as it is sometimes. JMO

Me too! Then no need to read anything written by any one of them!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: September 05, 2009, 10:52:10 PM »

My thinking is that somewhere along the way Skanky told Spindy that she would never see Caylee again, probably on the night of the 15th. George and Spindy were probably very careful of Caylee in the swimming pool and knew she was vulerable there. When they found the gate opened(unlocked?) and the ladder in the pool and knew Skany had been there, they were terrified.

There may have been other evidence, possibly a piece of Caylee's clothing in the pool, or something to indicate she had been there. Maybe, even a note we don't know about. They KNEW that day, something really bad was the matter and had some suspicions, but hoping against hope it wasn't what they were thinking. Casey was bluffing. They strung her along.

By July 3, Spindy was getting overwrought and anxious. They had a feeling, they still hoped against hope she was bluffing. All the phone calls and texting was Caylee taunting her mother. By the night of the 15th, after the 911 call, they knew the truth and the coverup started. JMO

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: September 05, 2009, 10:53:15 PM »

I think there will be so many books out after the trial, that most people will be so sick of KC and the Ants, no one will want to read them. I doubt I would read a book about this unless it was written by that SA lady or the guy that rolls his eyes while Baez is talking. JMO JSM

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: September 05, 2009, 10:54:09 PM »

So if she was out 9 days, so counting from say the 25th or the 24th, Tracy was gone by the time George had the gun in the trunk and KC was back in jail by then? TIA JSM

Wasn't KC out on bond when George had the gun? She couldn't be around one, I think.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: September 05, 2009, 10:57:15 PM »

I think you are right JSM..that George bought the gun after the LP crew left their home.  But still why?  A gun in the car trunk isn't much good against intruders that have already entered the house, the protesters were outside the house...so why a gun in the car in the garage unless to protect yourself from someone in the home?  Just wierd, Caylee is not there, protesters are outside in the roadway and walk...but your murdering daughter who has already told people you have had a stroke, your getting divorced and the house is hers..yeah..I'd be sending her back to jail and if Cindy and Lee wouldn't let me do that...I'd get a gun.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: September 05, 2009, 10:57:44 PM »

Thanks Gypsy, I wasn't sure if it was Greta when this first came out. But you are right, if this did happen, why didn't they call the police like they did for the gas cans. I am beginning to believe that they knew Caylee was no longer alive as of the 17th. Thanks for the info. They make my head spin with all their lies, it has me so confused. I can't keep their stories straight in my mind, no wonder Cindy carries around a notebook to keep her lies straight. 

And George carried a huge stack of papers to his deposition.

DD,you either have a outstanding memory or keep excellent notes. It is all beginning to run together for me.  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: September 05, 2009, 10:58:38 PM »

My thinking is that somewhere along the way Skanky told Spindy that she would never see Caylee again, probably on the night of the 15th. George and Spindy were probably very careful of Caylee in the swimming pool and knew she was vulerable there. When they found the gate opened(unlocked?) and the ladder in the pool and knew Skany had been there, they were terrified.

There may have been other evidence, possibly a piece of Caylee's clothing in the pool, or something to indicate she had been there. Maybe, even a note we don't know about. They KNEW that day, something really bad was the matter and had some suspicions, but hoping against hope it wasn't what they were thinking. Casey was bluffing. They strung her along.

By July 3, Spindy was getting overwrought and anxious. They had a feeling, they still hoped against hope she was bluffing. All the phone calls and texting was Caylee taunting her mother. By the night of the 15th, after the 911 call, they knew the truth and the coverup started. JMO
That makes since, especially since Cindy posted her myspace about my Caylee is missing. Then Cindy sent Lee out to look for KC. I guess the smell of the car made them go into the spin mode. JMO JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: September 05, 2009, 10:59:44 PM »

Wasn't KC out on bond when George had the gun? She couldn't be around one, I think.
Possibly Gizzie, I don't remember when she went back to jail. I thought she was in jail when he had the gun in the trunk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.