April 24, 2024, 01:03:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232498 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: September 05, 2009, 11:06:56 PM »

I think you are right JSM..that George bought the gun after the LP crew left their home.  But still why?  A gun in the car trunk isn't much good against intruders that have already entered the house, the protesters were outside the house...so why a gun in the car in the garage unless to protect yourself from someone in the home?  Just wierd, Caylee is not there, protesters are outside in the roadway and walk...but your murdering daughter who has already told people you have had a stroke, your getting divorced and the house is hers..yeah..I'd be sending her back to jail and if Cindy and Lee wouldn't let me do that...I'd get a gun.

One other thing about the gun is George was trying to work again, and was working a security job. Some security jobs require the guard to provide his own gun, some don't have armed guards. But George was an ex-LE. If he was working a job where he would be alone at night, he might have bought a gun for his job, just to feel secure, and keep it concealed. I don't know this to be true, just a thought.

But one thing I do know. If I had protestors outside my house, and a daughter that I thought was dangerous living in my house, I'd dam*ned sure have a gun under my pillow, bail bond be flipped. It's just common sense.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #301 on: September 05, 2009, 11:07:55 PM »

One other thing I thought was interesting is how George said no guns in the house.  I don't have guns in my house either..but I am not under seige by protesters , the media, nor death threats, AND NO BOUNTY HUNTERS LIVING INSIDE OR OUTSIDE MY HOUSE.  So he tells LP and crew no guns in the house..they comply.

Yet he goes out and purchases a gun himself and hides it in the boot of his car????  And that was while they were still there.  So why didn't he let them have the guns they normally carry in his house?   Was he afraid while Tracey and the household slept, Casey would take Tracy's gun and kill them or make a break for it? 

I think George and Cindy had actually grown afraid of Casey and contradicting her to a certain extent.  I think she used Caylee for leverage and once Caylee was dead..and they knew that by then..they wondered if they were safe with her.
Gypsy, I too was confused about the "no gun" policy George and Jim had. The reason they said was since Caylee was born, no guns in the house, but I thought that since KC was home there that was part of her home confinement. I may be wrong, but it just seemed strange to me that ex LE wouldn't have guns.

That is why I asked earlier what date George was found with the gun in his car. It was Sept 5th, so I think this was after LP and Tracy left town. I'm really confused about George and the gun. Maybe he was scared of KC or was going to use it to get a confession out of her. IDK.

Anyone know what date LP and Tracy left? I swear it was before the 5th of September. TIA JSM 

Hurricane Fay hit that area about Aug 24/25. She got out on bond the first time after the storm had past, but they were still getting rain and wind, and many places were flooded.  She was out about 9 days. That's the best I can do. Anyone else?
Thanks Fanny, I am really confused as to whether LP was there or not. Let me check something. BBL.

I think you are right JSM..that George bought the gun after the LP crew left their home.  But still why?  A gun in the car trunk isn't much good against intruders that have already entered the house, the protesters were outside the house...so why a gun in the car in the garage unless to protect yourself from someone in the home?  Just wierd, Caylee is not there, protesters are outside in the roadway and walk...but your murdering daughter who has already told people you have had a stroke, your getting divorced and the house is hers..yeah..I'd be sending her back to jail and if Cindy and Lee wouldn't let me do that...I'd get a gun.
Thanks Gypsy. I wasn't sure if LP was there or not, but I still don't know why Georgie had the gun in his trunk. My mind is drawing a blank. Was KC in jail then on the 5th? I know she was out on the 18th of September because that is when she called police on the protesters and Baez came the next day and almost slammed the door on her leg. I am so confused. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: September 05, 2009, 11:10:00 PM »

Thanks Gypsy, I wasn't sure if it was Greta when this first came out. But you are right, if this did happen, why didn't they call the police like they did for the gas cans. I am beginning to believe that they knew Caylee was no longer alive as of the 17th. Thanks for the info. They make my head spin with all their lies, it has me so confused. I can't keep their stories straight in my mind, no wonder Cindy carries around a notebook to keep her lies straight. 

And George carried a huge stack of papers to his deposition.

DD,you either have a outstanding memory or keep excellent notes. It is all beginning to run together for me.  Monkey Devil!
I forgot about his stack of papers going to court that day. There were more pages in his stack than they have in the healthcare bill.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: September 05, 2009, 11:14:25 PM »

Possibly Gizzie, I don't remember when she went back to jail. I thought she was in jail when he had the gun in the trunk.

IIRC, it was a term of her bond. That's why the hoopla when whoever it was found out about it. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure she was out at this time.  Please, someone correct me if I am mistaken.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: September 05, 2009, 11:15:18 PM »

So if she was out 9 days, so counting from say the 25th or the 24th, Tracy was gone by the time George had the gun in the trunk and KC was back in jail by then? TIA JSM

Wasn't KC out on bond when George had the gun? She couldn't be around one, I think.
Possibly Gizzie, I don't remember when she went back to jail. I thought she was in jail when he had the gun in the trunk.

Casey was home when they found the gun in the car, but I can't remember the RV being out front. She must have just gotten out again. Like I said, it is all running together for me.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: September 05, 2009, 11:15:53 PM »

One other thing about the gun is George was trying to work again, and was working a security job. Some security jobs require the guard to provide his own gun, some don't have armed guards. But George was an ex-LE. If he was working a job where he would be alone at night, he might have bought a gun for his job, just to feel secure, and keep it concealed. I don't know this to be true, just a thought.

But one thing I do know. If I had protestors outside my house, and a daughter that I thought was dangerous living in my house, I'd dam*ned sure have a gun under my pillow, bail bond be flipped. It's just common sense.
You know RD, said George had a job and was always away from the house. I thought he meant that George had a "real" job so if it was for a "real" job then that could be the reason for the gun. But when I heard RD say George had a job, my first thought was the KFN billboard job. But it seems like George was hanging around fat arse Milstead later on not when LP et al were there. Hope that makes sense, my magic cough medicine is taking effect. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: September 05, 2009, 11:17:36 PM »

IIRC, it was a term of her bond. That's why the hoopla when whoever it was found out about it. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure she was out at this time.  Please, someone correct me if I am mistaken.
I thought she was out too, but it may have been when she was bailed out the second time. IDK, the days are running together.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: September 05, 2009, 11:23:36 PM »

One thing that really struck in Tracy's interview was th einfo where Casey says, "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing yet?"   The part of that where she says the clothes she was wearing sent off alarm bells for me.  Previously to either her parents or Lee in the jail house tapes she said , They haven't found her clothes yet".

Which brings me back to her friend, I forget his name, who she visited  with his mother , and when Casey was gone they discovered this bag with Caylee's swimwear in it.  I think she drowned her in the pool, after cloroforming her..no muss, no mess.  The clothes that she left at her friend's house were left there because she felt they might have decomp on them.  She was also getting rid of evidence and setting up one more person.   I also think the calls from her in the area of the house on 6/16 were to show she was there after  the Blanchard , err Sawgrass fiasco..trying to reach family and friends to get help....another throw off.  When no one seems to answer she leaves for Tony's and a night of snuggling watching movies ..err a safe place.

Alot of her lies and the timeline also feed into mistruths about why she was where she was and why she called others.  The more I hear from all partys ..the more I believe this was premeditated due to Caylee's growing vocabulary and ability to tell Cindy just what the hell was going on.  I have no doubt there was a huge fight on 6/15 over what Caylee was able to tell her CC about the goings on recently.  I also think prior to this she used Caylee as a decoy while she shoplifted..and then she realizes Caylee can say what happened. So she has more of a need to steal from friends and others rather then just shoplift.  Just my two cents.

Gypsy DD-excellent point!  IIRC, Caylee was supposedly with Zanny at Disney and the beach. Perhaps, Casey dropped off her little clothing bundle with Caylee's swim suit because she couldn't let anyone at her house to find it.  Why would Caylee be on vacation with Zanny without her swimsuit?-type of questions from Cindy.  I wonder where exactly, at his house, Casey's friend found the clothes & Caylee's swimsuit.  Casey had to have known the clothes would be found and returned and she wasn't planning to be there when they were because she was at Tony's/Amy's.  Why would she do that?  Was it a stab at Cindy, intended to worry her in her little cat 'n mouse game?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: September 05, 2009, 11:24:38 PM »

Y'all were right, he got the gun when KC was getting released from jail.

Casey To Be Released From Jail Again
Friday, September 05, 2008 2:54:24 AM

ORLANDO -- It was announced Thursday an anonymous person put up the $50,000 cash to post Casey Anthony's original bond on felony child neglect charges.

Two bond agencies in Kissimmee will work together to post the entire $500,000 amount.

Casey also made bond on the new check fraud and theft charges that were filed against her Wednesday by the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

The MacDonald Bail Bonds agency posted the $2,700 bond late Wednesday.  Therefore, Anthony did not have to appear in court Thursday morning.

Her lawyer, Jose Baez, issued a statement Thursday saying: "The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous, and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's constitutional rights have been grossly violated."

The release also said neither Baez nor Casey Anthony will be working again with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who originally posted Casey's bond.

Casey is expected to leave jail sometime Friday morning, and will be on home confinement.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: September 05, 2009, 11:27:44 PM »

Gizzie your right!  There was a big hoopla about her being out on bond and George having the gun..atleast on the internet.   They came and got it while she was out on bond and the news stations where still holding their webcams outside the home.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: September 05, 2009, 11:27:48 PM »

Casey got out of jail for the second time on Friday, September 5, 2008.

She came home that day. 

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: September 05, 2009, 11:30:08 PM »

One thing that really struck in Tracy's interview was th einfo where Casey says, "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing yet?"   The part of that where she says the clothes she was wearing sent off alarm bells for me.  Previously to either her parents or Lee in the jail house tapes she said , They haven't found her clothes yet".

Which brings me back to her friend, I forget his name, who she visited  with his mother , and when Casey was gone they discovered this bag with Caylee's swimwear in it.  I think she drowned her in the pool, after cloroforming her..no muss, no mess.  The clothes that she left at her friend's house were left there because she felt they might have decomp on them.  She was also getting rid of evidence and setting up one more person.   I also think the calls from her in the area of the house on 6/16 were to show she was there after  the Blanchard , err Sawgrass fiasco..trying to reach family and friends to get help....another throw off.  When no one seems to answer she leaves for Tony's and a night of snuggling watching movies ..err a safe place.

Alot of her lies and the timeline also feed into mistruths about why she was where she was and why she called others.  The more I hear from all partys ..the more I believe this was premeditated due to Caylee's growing vocabulary and ability to tell Cindy just what the hell was going on.  I have no doubt there was a huge fight on 6/15 over what Caylee was able to tell her CC about the goings on recently.  I also think prior to this she used Caylee as a decoy while she shoplifted..and then she realizes Caylee can say what happened. So she has more of a need to steal from friends and others rather then just shoplift.  Just my two cents.

The only thing that throws me off about Caylee being drowned is the duct tape. It would have had to be done almost immediately afterwards. I can't reconcile that. The rest of your post, I can agree with.

Hey FANNIE MAE! You got me thinking with your comment It would have had to be done almost immediately afterwards..  Maybe not.  She could have chloroformed her, duct taped her, and just slid her into the pool.  That duct tape is water resistent and uses a very high-tech adhesive.  Of course, I could be wrong though.  IMO, if the duct tape wasn't the murder weapon, it was a message to Cindy.  **Sensitive Monkey alert**  Basically, in no uncertain terms, Caylee was "gift-wrapped" IMO...pure hatred and spite.

Forecast for the Day:
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: September 05, 2009, 11:31:00 PM »

I wanted to add that Tony has been all over Websleuths ever since he was involved..has done his talk show round..come on...I think they protest too much.  I don't know them..but I do know they are used to getting paid for what they do...and not one of them seems publicity shy.  You can throw nanners now.
I agree, and has anyone heard this?  And now we find out the female bounty hunter is merely LP's typist? That's the talk on WS, Blink will know I'm sure if this is true or not.

Trying to catch up reading...while watching LSU & Bama so if this has been said, please just ignore.  

The FBI were the ones doing the questioning in CA of Rob, LP & Tracey...so there is no need for them to give the 'oath'.  You cannot lie to the FBI as it is a Federal Offense.   Tracey made sure to have her lawyer with her...so she was certainly aware of this law.  LP and Rob most certainly know this also.  

Tracy said that she did some computer work for them occasionally (IIRC)..so if someone wants to call her a typist..I guess she was in some fashion.  

BTW...I think she did intimate that she indeed was trying to listen and get info to try and locate Caylee.  Remember when she told the story about KC talking about the shovel...and she said that she was pretending not to be paying attention..and saw YO YO make faces at KC to shut up?    
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: September 05, 2009, 11:35:38 PM »

ORLANDO -- It was announced Thursday an anonymous person put up the $50,000 cash to post Casey Anthony's original bond on felony child neglect charges.

Two bond agencies in Kissimmee will work together to post the entire $500,000 amount.

Casey also made bond on the new check fraud and theft charges that were filed against her Wednesday by the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

The MacDonald Bail Bonds agency posted the $2,700 bond late Wednesday.  Therefore, Anthony did not have to appear in court Thursday morning.

Her lawyer, Jose Baez, issued a statement Thursday saying: "The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous, and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's constitutional rights have been grossly violated."

The release also said neither Baez nor Casey Anthony will be working again with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who originally posted Casey's bond.

Casey is expected to leave jail sometime Friday morning, and will be on home confinement.

Ironically, it also says "neither Baez or CA will be working again with the bounty hunter". Just another oops from Baez, lol. Guess he forgot his statement back then. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: September 05, 2009, 11:37:31 PM »

The only thing that throws me off about Caylee being drowned is the duct tape. It would have had to be done almost immediately afterwards. I can't reconcile that. The rest of your post, I can agree with.

Hey FANNIE MAE! You got me thinking with your comment It would have had to be done almost immediately afterwards..  Maybe not.  She could have chloroformed her, duct taped her, and just slid her into the pool.  That duct tape is water resistent and uses a very high-tech adhesive.  Of course, I could be wrong though.  IMO, if the duct tape wasn't the murder weapon, it was a message to Cindy.  **Sensitive Monkey alert**  Basically, in no uncertain terms, Caylee was "gift-wrapped" IMO...pure hatred and spite.

Hi ISPY.Good to be posting at the same time with you.  an angelic monkey

I'm thinking that the autopsy report said that the duct tape had been put on Caylee's head before decomp started. I just can't get past the thinking that the duct tape WAS the murder weapon and would have been very difficult to put on her if her hair had been wet and fluids coming out of her nose and mouth. Sorry monkeys. But I agree it was hatred and spite. No doubt about it. And Rage.

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: September 05, 2009, 11:38:12 PM »

Gizzie your right!  There was a big hoopla about her being out on bond and George having the gun..atleast on the internet.   They came and got it while she was out on bond and the news stations where still holding their webcams outside the home.

I remembered people were wondering is she could have been revoked at that point. We were hoping. 

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: September 05, 2009, 11:38:27 PM »

And why would she email and say she missed them? 

Here's a crazy thought...What if Tracy is sending money etc, because she has some guilt in what she has said to LE, about the behavior of KC and the rest of the A's, knowing that she had gotten "close" to KC, and since KC is so sure of a "mistrial", that she is all too forgiving and seeing dollar signs from the books, movies, whatever after she's released...

I don't know, everything about this is crazy! 

IF she emailed them, I'm thinking maybe it was to keep up the pretense of being in their corner to continue gathering evidence while this thing moved forward.  As far her supposedly sending KC money, maybe she's thinking if she can keep the line open, she can talk KC into spilling/pleading?  Maybe she just hates to see someone her son's age wreck their life.  Maybe she's trying to keep an inroad because she knows Casey 's always lived in Caseyworld with CA & GA to "protect" her and enable her lies.  In other words, Tracy knows that Casey has no concept of being told "NO" and Casey cannot really fathom how much trouble she's actually in because Baez and the rest of the team keep assuring her she's going to get off.  Who knows?

Forecast for the Day:
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: September 05, 2009, 11:43:12 PM »

Ironically, it also says "neither Baez or CA will be working again with the bounty hunter". Just another oops from Baez, lol. Guess he forgot his statement back then. 
Ironic, yep just another oops.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: September 05, 2009, 11:43:47 PM »

I wanted to add that Tony has been all over Websleuths ever since he was involved..has done his talk show round..come on...I think they protest too much.  I don't know them..but I do know they are used to getting paid for what they do...and not one of them seems publicity shy.  You can throw nanners now.
I agree, and has anyone heard this?  And now we find out the female bounty hunter is merely LP's typist? That's the talk on WS, Blink will know I'm sure if this is true or not.

Trying to catch up reading...while watching LSU & Bama so if this has been said, please just ignore.  

The FBI were the ones doing the questioning in CA of Rob, LP & Tracey...so there is no need for them to give the 'oath'.  You cannot lie to the FBI as it is a Federal Offense.   Tracey made sure to have her lawyer with her...so she was certainly aware of this law.  LP and Rob most certainly know this also.  

Tracy said that she did some computer work for them occasionally (IIRC)..so if someone wants to call her a typist..I guess she was in some fashion.  

BTW...I think she did intimate that she indeed was trying to listen and get info to try and locate Caylee.  Remember when she told the story about KC talking about the shovel...and she said that she was pretending not to be paying attention..and saw YO YO make faces at KC to shut up?    

O/T Va Tech and Bama! Roll Tide!! Me too! 

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: September 05, 2009, 11:44:55 PM »

One other thing I thought was interesting is how George said no guns in the house.  I don't have guns in my house either..but I am not under seige by protesters , the media, nor death threats, AND NO BOUNTY HUNTERS LIVING INSIDE OR OUTSIDE MY HOUSE.  So he tells LP and crew no guns in the house..they comply.

Yet he goes out and purchases a gun himself and hides it in the boot of his car????  And that was while they were still there.  So why didn't he let them have the guns they normally carry in his house?   Was he afraid while Tracey and the household slept, Casey would take Tracy's gun and kill them or make a break for it? 

I think George and Cindy had actually grown afraid of Casey and contradicting her to a certain extent.  I think she used Caylee for leverage and once Caylee was dead..and they knew that by then..they wondered if they were safe with her.

Gypsy DD-makes perfect sense to me.  I think George wanted to be able to protect himself against Casey if the situation arose (per his outburst "I'm not going to live a lie anymore!" and supposedly confronting Casey about where Caylee was).  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.