March 29, 2024, 01:46:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 231719 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: September 05, 2009, 11:47:41 PM »

And why would she email and say she missed them? 

Here's a crazy thought...What if Tracy is sending money etc, because she has some guilt in what she has said to LE, about the behavior of KC and the rest of the A's, knowing that she had gotten "close" to KC, and since KC is so sure of a "mistrial", that she is all too forgiving and seeing dollar signs from the books, movies, whatever after she's released...

I don't know, everything about this is crazy! 

IF she emailed them, I'm thinking maybe it was to keep up the pretense of being in their corner to continue gathering evidence while this thing moved forward.  As far her supposedly sending KC money, maybe she's thinking if she can keep the line open, she can talk KC into spilling/pleading?  Maybe she just hates to see someone her son's age wreck their life.  Maybe she's trying to keep an inroad because she knows Casey 's always lived in Caseyworld with CA & GA to "protect" her and enable her lies.  In other words, Tracy knows that Casey has no concept of being told "NO" and Casey cannot really fathom how much trouble she's actually in because Baez and the rest of the team keep assuring her she's going to get off.  Who knows?

I remember when we were first getting the list of who was sending money to Skanky's commissary account, there were a couple of names from California. I don't think I even knew what Tracey's last name was at the time. She could have done it with an anonymous name, also.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: September 05, 2009, 11:50:51 PM »

IF she emailed them, I'm thinking maybe it was to keep up the pretense of being in their corner to continue gathering evidence while this thing moved forward.  As far her supposedly sending KC money, maybe she's thinking if she can keep the line open, she can talk KC into spilling/pleading?  Maybe she just hates to see someone her son's age wreck their life.  Maybe she's trying to keep an inroad because she knows Casey 's always lived in Caseyworld with CA & GA to "protect" her and enable her lies.  In other words, Tracy knows that Casey has no concept of being told "NO" and Casey cannot really fathom how much trouble she's actually in because Baez and the rest of the team keep assuring her she's going to get off.  Who knows?

I think you're exactly right on with this. I don't think a single person has sat down with KC, and told her exactly what she's up against. And I guess I can see how Tracy might feel like she's on KC's side. KC needs to have someone telling her these things, and acting as a friend at the same time. I don't know that I would want that task. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #322 on: September 05, 2009, 11:54:14 PM »

Nite Monkeys, I will go back to lurkdome tomorrow. I was just so confused about the gun timeline today. Sorry to drag it out. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: September 05, 2009, 11:58:35 PM »

Nite Monkeys, I will go back to lurkdome tomorrow. I was just so confused about the gun timeline today. Sorry to drag it out. TIA JSM

Good night JSM. We all wanted to know.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: September 06, 2009, 12:01:15 AM »

Y'all were right, he got the gun when KC was getting released from jail.

Casey To Be Released From Jail Again
Friday, September 05, 2008 2:54:24 AM

ORLANDO -- It was announced Thursday an anonymous person put up the $50,000 cash to post Casey Anthony's original bond on felony child neglect charges.

Two bond agencies in Kissimmee will work together to post the entire $500,000 amount.

Casey also made bond on the new check fraud and theft charges that were filed against her Wednesday by the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

The MacDonald Bail Bonds agency posted the $2,700 bond late Wednesday.  Therefore, Anthony did not have to appear in court Thursday morning.

Her lawyer, Jose Baez, issued a statement Thursday saying: "The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous, and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's constitutional rights have been grossly violated."

The release also said neither Baez nor Casey Anthony will be working again with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who originally posted Casey's bond.

Casey is expected to leave jail sometime Friday morning, and will be on home confinement.

JSM..Thank you for that article..that clarifies everything.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: September 06, 2009, 12:05:00 AM »

BLUESYGRAM,I guess we can go to bed happy tonight. 

It has really been a pleasure to be here tonight.  an angelic monkey

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: September 06, 2009, 12:05:22 AM »

Goodnight JSM, sleep well!  an angelic monkey

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: September 06, 2009, 12:08:54 AM »

I would find someone coming into my yard..leaving a gate open and the pool ladder in the pool..when it normaly is kept away from the pool..much creepier then someone breaking into my shed and stealing a gasoline can.  Stealing a can of gasoline..well that seems normal..breaking into my yard gate and helping themselves to a swim in my pool is just creepy.
Yes, and not only that, if you leave your gate unlocked and a child wonders into your yard and drowns in your pool, I'm sure there would be lawsuits. And just the thought of something like that happening would have most people horribly upset that something like that happened in their yard. But instead the Anthonys called about a gas can 
They called about the gas cans, because that actually happened. No one came into their yard and messed with the pool until they made the story up on Greta's show. I may be wrong though.

You are right about the first we heard about the pool story being on Greta.  However, in one of the doc dumps there was a conversation with FBI and George and Cindy, both in seperate rooms.  Both reiterate that same story but say they can't remember the date.  This interview with FBI is before Greta.  Greta and team come to town..Mark Fuhrman tlks with them privately..and they tell him the story of the pool incident.  He asks what day was that ..without hesitation according to Mark;s statement to LE,  they both say it is the 6/17.  Then LE asks Mark in an interview about the pool incident and what they told him..he tells them the above.

Right after that ..along with many of other inconsistencies, LE writes in their report that all the A's are being less then truthful with LE and FBI.  Yet LE plays along and in press conferences is still saying the A's are being cooperative....so the A's wouldn't know they knew the whole family was covering for Casey by that point of the Greta interview.

That is part of the reason the 6/17 date has always been such a big deal to me..if this happened why didn't they call LE, why lie about dates and times or not knowing them?  They were already misleading and covering up by this time...why...unless they knew she was guilty of killing Caylee?

My thinking is that somewhere along the way Skanky told Spindy that she would never see Caylee again, probably on the night of the 15th. George and Spindy were probably very careful of Caylee in the swimming pool and knew she was vulerable there. When they found the gate opened(unlocked?) and the ladder in the pool and knew Skany had been there, they were terrified.

There may have been other evidence, possibly a piece of Caylee's clothing in the pool, or something to indicate she had been there. Maybe, even a note we don't know about. They KNEW that day, something really bad was the matter and had some suspicions, but hoping against hope it wasn't what they were thinking. Casey was bluffing. They strung her along.

By July 3, Spindy was getting overwrought and anxious. They had a feeling, they still hoped against hope she was bluffing. All the phone calls and texting was Caylee taunting her mother. By the night of the 15th, after the 911 call, they knew the truth and the coverup started. JMO
That makes since, especially since Cindy posted her myspace about my Caylee is missing. Then Cindy sent Lee out to look for KC. I guess the smell of the car made them go into the spin mode. JMO JSM

O.k., JSM's post made a very strange cross my mind.  Why would Casey leave a paper with Amy's contact info in the car when she abandoned it?  WHAT IF that was all part of the game Casey was playing, being a psycopath/sociopath (IMO)?  What if she planned for the decomp-smelling car to be towed all along?  What if she'd been stringing Cindy along for a month as a payback, making Cindy a nervous wreck?  What if she purposefully left the pants, knife, car seat, purse, and AMY's contact info-knowing Cindy would contact a clueless Amy.  What if she purposefully left Caylee's swimsuit at her male friend's house, knowing it would be returned to a clueless Cindy, to further frustrate and worry her.  A message that "Hey, I'm around, but you can't find me." ) as in hide 'n seek) and to let Cindy know that she'd been to the house (the house with the sideyard gate open and the pool ladder out of place-I think that really did happen).  So, Cindy's left with a missing granddaughter, her swimsuit, a trespassing daughter (
from fight indications + Cindy's admission that Casey had taken Caylee from the home to "Bond"), and someone using the pool who didn't return the ladder (strict family rule).  No wonder, Cindy was frantic to find Caylee late June to early July.  IMO, Casey was playing a vindictive game of cat 'n mouse.  It's interesting to me that Casey had spent time researching Zenaida Gonzaleses early on and had her story all ready when Cindy came calling.  What she didn't expect was for LE to doubt her and Roy Kronk to find Caylee.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: September 06, 2009, 12:10:41 AM »

I do however think that Lyons is now setting the tone with the legal team.  She really has her work cut out for her with Casey.

Notice how Tracy said that KC always wore makeup and was very concerned with her appearance..yet this last time in court no makeup, no knoodling with Baez, acted tearful with George on the stand..yet still needed to be physically turned around by Lyons to look at her parents..yet she still did not look at them.

I think Lyons is taking KC along on mini steps of how she should appear and act..and having a daughter of her own..taking on the kindly mother role.  Before Lyons is done KC will appear and act like a different person, but will still have moments of her true character shining through.  As well as moments where we will see some of her anger in her facial features.

Monkeys I have loved this discussion but I ahve to say goodnight my friends..sweet dreams.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: September 06, 2009, 12:17:58 AM »

I do however think that Lyons is now setting the tone with the legal team.  She really has her work cut out for her with Casey.

Notice how Tracy said that KC always wore makeup and was very concerned with her appearance..yet this last time in court no makeup, no knoodling with Baez, acted tearful with George on the stand..yet still needed to be physically turned around by Lyons to look at her parents..yet she still did not look at them.

I think Lyons is taking KC along on mini steps of how she should appear and act..and having a daughter of her own..taking on the kindly mother role.  Before Lyons is done KC will appear and act like a different person, but will still have moments of her true character shining through.  As well as moments where we will see some of her anger in her facial features.

Monkeys I have loved this discussion but I ahve to say goodnight my friends..sweet dreams.

DD, You are a very wise and insightful person, and really make me think. Casey is looking more and more like her defense team, and last time in court seemed to be taking her cues from Lyon. I don't think it will save her in the end. The true Casey has already been exposed in the evidence. I hope the jury is able to see the evidence we have, and I pray for justice for Caylee every night. It will not bring Caylee back, and I think it will feel like a hollow victory, but it will be necessary for so many people and for Caylee's little innocent soul.  an angelic monkey

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: September 06, 2009, 12:22:06 AM »

Gypsy DD- Good thinking!  I am thinking this is the real reason Lyons can't possibly be ready for trial until Jan. 2010.  She will need that long to coach KC, so that by the time this trial rolls around, she hope to present KC as an emotionally distraught, wrongly accused mother of a murdered child.  I think that's the strategy.  By that time, I expect to see Casey acting as a loving and attentive daughter to CA & GA in court and there may even be emotional and heart-wrenching jail video visits to reinforce that charade.  I would NOT be surprised in the least.
Enjoyed having this parlay with you!  Hope you have a good evening!

Forecast for the Day:
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: September 06, 2009, 12:26:15 AM »

Fanny, I am confused. I was reading back and I see that both you and JSM were both posting about the gun and KC being out at the time. You had said that she was home in a few of them, but then were asking if she was or not? Was it me that caused you to second guess? 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: September 06, 2009, 12:28:08 AM »

You're already gone DD, but goodnight to you!  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: September 06, 2009, 12:29:39 AM »

ISPY,I think you have hit the nail on the head about the games that were being played. Skanky had Spindy by the proverbial B*lls and was twisting for all she was worth. We have seen the little subtle games they have been playing with clothing, jewelry, colors and probably many other things that normal people would ever notice. "Little Cameos" jumped out on the first phone call from jail. There have probably been things that have gone on for years that only they understand.

Spindy probably had the upper hand for years, and years. But Skanky knew her buttons and when to push them. I don't think we have heard a word of truth out of any of their mouths since we first started hearing about Caylee being missing and her mother hadn't reported it in over 30 days. The lies have flowed for so long, it is pretty obvious that the truth has never come from any of them and it never will. Even Grandma Plesea knew the truth and Rick too.

Everytime I try to get in their head and try to see their reasoning, it is impossible. They live in a world, and a lifestyle that most of us could never understand. I am sure there will be psychology books written about the family dynamic, and may even come up with a new name for it in the future. At this time it alludes me.

I just know there is evil in the world, and it lives/lived and breathes/breathed on Hopespring Drive in Orlando. That is the only real fact I know for sure about this whole case.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: September 06, 2009, 12:30:21 AM »

JSM-Thanks for bringing up the gun issue.  I enjoyed the refresher course.  If I were SA, I'd ask my little witness under oath during trial why he bought that gun just hours before her release, in direct violation of the stated terms of her probation.  I'd also ask why it was hidden in the wheel well and not in the house where it would be more readily accessible to him if protestors broke into the home? I'd be sure to point up that protestors wouldn't be storming the garage...more likely the front door, front windows.
Good night and keep asking those good questions!  You go, girl!

Forecast for the Day:
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: September 06, 2009, 12:33:35 AM »

Fanny, I am confused. I was reading back and I see that both you and JSM were both posting about the gun and KC being out at the time. You had said that she was home in a few of them, but then were asking if she was or not? Was it me that caused you to second guess? 

No, it wasn't you. I just really couldn't remember the sequence of when Skany was released for the second time. I knew she was home when the gun was in the car boot, but I couldn't remember the exact time she was released again. I knew there was a doubt at the time about whether it would revolk her bond, and we hope it would. The confusion was on my part, not yours.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: September 06, 2009, 12:34:25 AM »

Gizzie, Fanny Mae, Sdavidson11, Desdemona, BluesyGram and 18 Guests - Please pardon my lack of manners, everyone!  I didn't mean to exclude any of you.  I just realized I've been running pages behind and posting as I came across something that got me thinking.  I'm sorry!  I tend forget I'm playing catch-up while you guys are here posting.  Uuuhhh!

Forecast for the Day:
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: September 06, 2009, 12:42:37 AM »

JSM-Thanks for bringing up the gun issue.  I enjoyed the refresher course.  If I were SA, I'd ask my little witness under oath during trial why he bought that gun just hours before her release, in direct violation of the stated terms of her probation.  I'd also ask why it was hidden in the wheel well and not in the house where it would be more readily accessible to him if protestors broke into the home? I'd be sure to point up that protestors wouldn't be storming the garage...more likely the front door, front windows.
Good night and keep asking those good questions!  You go, girl!

Yes, sometimes it is good to go back over details that happened months ago, and look at it with different eyes. New truths or at least perspectives come out.

I think George buying the gun at the time was just another indication that they never thought the rules applied to them, and that no one would say or do anything. We have seen them all push the envelope over and over. That is the one time that it came back and bit George in the proverbial azz and the only time I can remember. Most all the other things they have done, they have gotten away with. And you can bet your boots George has a gun now, one way or the other. IMO he will not use it on himself. 

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: September 06, 2009, 12:43:36 AM »

Fanny Mae- You're so right about all of the tit-for-tat Cindy & Casey probably engaged in for years and the constant wrestling/striving for control.  WOW!  I've never seen anything like this and both sides of my parents' families are pretty dysfunctional IMO.  We consider it a good family reunion (there have been few) when there are no sudden angry eruptions of two parties squaring off; people yelling, crying, and leaving early.    When one actually comes off without drama, we count it a major success (like putting a man on the moon or successful brain surgery).
The Anthonys should be somebody's psychology thesis or case study.  Actually, they probably already are...as of August/September 2008.

Forecast for the Day:
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: September 06, 2009, 12:44:34 AM »

BLUESYGRAM,I guess we can go to bed happy tonight. 

It has really been a pleasure to be here tonight.  an angelic monkey

It really has been a pleasure...like ole' times. (Plus a great football night)  I haven't listened to LP's tape yet.  Will try to get to them before I go to sleep tonight, however LSU started playing at 9:30PM in my time zone!!

Those song lyrics are still spinning in my head and when I put those together with Lee telling Rob that she did this to Caylee..FOR A FRESH START I just don't get it!  Wonder if Sin-Sin has listened more closely to the rest of the lyrics beyond the 'roller coaster'.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.