March 28, 2024, 03:39:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 231698 times)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: September 06, 2009, 12:49:10 AM »

No, it wasn't you. I just really couldn't remember the sequence of when Skany was released for the second time. I knew she was home when the gun was in the car boot, but I couldn't remember the exact time she was released again. I knew there was a doubt at the time about whether it would revolk her bond, and we hope it would. The confusion was on my part, not yours.

Oh, ok! I just noticed that it seemed to start right after my post, and I didn't want to be the one, lol.  Thank you!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: September 06, 2009, 12:50:48 AM »

A couple of timeline clarifications and a possible picture of Tracy.

Wikipedia, Tropical Storm Faye:

It again made landfall near Naples, Florida, in the early hours of August 19 and progressed northeast through the Florida peninsula, emerging into the Atlantic Ocean near Melbourne on August 20.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropical_Storm_Fay_(2008)
----------------
Casey first arrested 7/16/08
Released 8/21/08

Rearrested 8/29/08  (only Tracy and Cindy in house w/Casey)
Released 9/05/08  (George's gun confiscated this date)

Rearrested 9/15/08
Released 9/16/08 (I think?)

Final arrest: 10/14/08

------------------

I think this might be Tracy (looks like the same woman as in the smaller pic from WS, posted earlier IMO).  This was November 11, at JBP when Cindy and George arrived and raised a big stink.  This is a screenshot from the raw video posted at WFTV.  This moment is when Cindy is being pulled away by the woman, because she was starting to get involved in the altercation between the Channel 6 cameraman and Dennis Milstead.  I couldn't recall whether she stated in her interview that she accompanied Leonard and Rob when they returned to Orlando in November, but if so, this could be her, IMO.

This event happened very close to the time of Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover's searches on Suburban, and the time Mark Nejame resigned and Michelle Bart came on the scene, with the "mall sighting" press conference, etc.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: September 06, 2009, 12:51:32 AM »

Pic:

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: September 06, 2009, 12:54:03 AM »

Fanny Mae- You're so right about all of the tit-for-tat Cindy & Casey probably engaged in for years and the constant wrestling/striving for control.  WOW!  I've never seen anything like this and both sides of my parents' families are pretty dysfunctional IMO.  We consider it a good family reunion (there have been few) when there are no sudden angry eruptions of two parties squaring off; people yelling, crying, and leaving early.    When one actually comes off without drama, we count it a major success (like putting a man on the moon or successful brain surgery).
The Anthonys should be somebody's psychology thesis or case study.  Actually, they probably already are...as of August/September 2008.

You are so right! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: September 06, 2009, 12:54:25 AM »

BLUESYGRAM,I guess we can go to bed happy tonight. 

It has really been a pleasure to be here tonight.  an angelic monkey

It really has been a pleasure...like ole' times. (Plus a great football night)  I haven't listened to LP's tape yet.  Will try to get to them before I go to sleep tonight, however LSU started playing at 9:30PM in my time zone!!

Those song lyrics are still spinning in my head and when I put those together with Lee telling Rob that she did this to Caylee..FOR A FRESH START I just don't get it!  Wonder if Sin-Sin has listened more closely to the rest of the lyrics beyond the 'roller coaster'.  

I questioned that about Spindy myself saying it was the song about her life. Beyond the roller coaster, it didn't make much sense, unless there is something more sinister in her background we don't know, God forbid. But it sure was creepy about Skanky thinking it was her life and her song.  The only thing I thought was if Skanky liked something, Spindy liked it better, and just some more competition. I cannot even imagine Spindy listening to that song, unless she was trying to be one of the "girls" like sleeping on an air mattress on the floor in Skanky's room when Annie slept over. Yikes! I cannot begin to imagine my mother sleeping on the floor in my room while I had a friend there. 

I'm sorry, I didn't realize LSU was playing too. I was fixated on Bama. I'm a misplaced southerner that hardly gets to see the SEC games. But the Ohio Buckeyes beat Navy, and we have been getting replays on every station all evening........

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: September 06, 2009, 12:54:53 AM »

The ladder in the pool story sounds unlikely.

Even more so:  Using a shovel to "remove" a ladder from a pool.

Picture of pool ladder:

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: September 06, 2009, 12:55:13 AM »

One of the things I find indisputable when this comes to trial is Dominic Casey searching those woods 300+ feet away on his first attempt and 60+/- feet on his second try.  Someone with knowledge directed him to those particular woods and to check black trash bags.  I'm guessing Casey's closest confidant and secret-keeper Lee is the someone and that's why he needed immunity in his deposition.  So he will not be prosecuted for withholding information in a pending investigation/missing persons case.  He's not going to take the fall for Casey, no matter how loyal she thinks he is.  He's not that stupid.  Only a handful of people knew where Caylee was IMO:  Casey, Lee, Cindy, George, and/or maybe Baez.  Since Dominic Casey worked for Cindy and the Anthonys, there you go.  IMO, at least one of them, as well as possibly Baez had knowledge.  Baez might be covered under Attorney-Client privilege.  Anyone else was obstructing an investigation, falsifying information, aiding and abetting. I'm not buying the whole psychic tale and I seriously doubt anyone else will either, Judge or jury-wise.  If I were Orange County, I'd be filing a search warrant for all of Baez' computers personal and professional.   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: September 06, 2009, 12:58:09 AM »

Pic:

Do you know if she was with Lenny and Rob, or if she came with George and Spindy?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: September 06, 2009, 01:01:23 AM »

<respectfully snipped by Desi>
I cannot even imagine Spindy listening to that song, unless she was trying to be one of the "girls" like sleeping on an air mattress on the floor in Skanky's room when Annie slept over. Yikes! I cannot begin to imagine my mother sleeping on the floor in my room while I had a friend there.
Hi Fanny, I believe Baez had instructed the Anthonys not to allow Casey to be alone inside the house with any non-family member, except apparently for Tracey on occasion.  Maybe Cindy had to shadow Casey and Annie, or rather "babysit."

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: September 06, 2009, 01:02:23 AM »

Picture of pool ladder:

The ladder has something to do with it, or they would have never brought it up. Were these the LE pictures or the ones for the Greta show?

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: September 06, 2009, 01:02:54 AM »

Picture of pool ladder:

Hi Desi! Do you know if the A's ladder was like this? If yes, then I don't see KC using it to lower Caylee's body into the pool with it. There goes my theory. I was picturing something that just hung over the pool. I'm not a pool person, so really don't have an idea what they look like.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: September 06, 2009, 01:03:18 AM »

Picture of pool ladder:

Desi- Thank you for the visual clarification!  Great point!  There's no way Casey could have used the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool.  The ladder would be awkward, at best, lying in the pool.  I don't think Casey could have managed to get it out by herself, even if she was in the pool because she'd have to lift it so far above to clear the side of the pool.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: September 06, 2009, 01:04:52 AM »

Do you know if she was with Lenny and Rob, or if she came with George and Spindy?
No, I don't, but they were there, too.  She did seem to have "Cindy duty" that day, shadowing her closely and stepping in to herd her, or to comfort her.  Didn't notice Cindy hanging all over her like she did Rob, though....

link to raw video footage:  http://www.wftv.com/video/17949691/index.html

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: September 06, 2009, 01:06:14 AM »

Picture of pool ladder:

Hi Desi! Do you know if the A's ladder was like this? If yes, then I don't see KC using it to lower Caylee's body into the pool with it. There goes my theory. I was picturing something that just hung over the pool. I'm not a pool person, so really don't have an idea what they look like.

Never mind, I see now that that is the A's pool!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: September 06, 2009, 01:09:34 AM »

Picture of pool ladder:
This is indeed a picture of the Anthonys' pool and ladder. 

I am not positive whether this photo was taken by LE or by the Greta crew.  The pic does appear in the Greta program that aired August 6.

Link to Greta show:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEbEbmG9DRs

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: September 06, 2009, 01:12:30 AM »

<respectfully snipped by Desi>
I cannot even imagine Spindy listening to that song, unless she was trying to be one of the "girls" like sleeping on an air mattress on the floor in Skanky's room when Annie slept over. Yikes! I cannot begin to imagine my mother sleeping on the floor in my room while I had a friend there.
Hi Fanny, I believe Baez had instructed the Anthonys not to allow Casey to be alone inside the house with any non-family member, except apparently for Tracey on occasion.  Maybe Cindy had to shadow Casey and Annie, or rather "babysit."

You are probably right. The song is not one Spindy would listen to in her car, I don't think, and would never think it was "her"song. You can barely hear the words without 20 yr old ears, and would really  be meaningless to a fifty year old.

Baez may have told them that, and he may have caught them not doing it before, such as the times Tracy recalled. I think by that point George and Spindy were not paying much attention to Bozo. The gild was coming off the lily. And I don't expect anyone tells them what they can and can't do or talk about in their own home. Spanky can't even be quiet in court. Besides, there are devices that are outside the home that can detect anything said in the house, and they do no require a warrant. Using the info in court would be illegal, but it sure could send and investigation down a few paths.

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: September 06, 2009, 01:15:49 AM »

This is indeed a picture of the Anthonys' pool and ladder. 

I am not positive whether this photo was taken by LE or by the Greta crew.  The pic does appear in the Greta program that aired August 6.

Link to Greta show:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEbEbmG9DRs

Thank you!  an angelic monkey

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: September 06, 2009, 01:18:32 AM »

The other thing I find so inconsistent about the pool is that Cindy & George did the maintenance go.  Odd for people with an immaculately kept house, who washed decomp smelling pants, have a meticulously ordered garage to park in, are on record discussing digging up bamboo shoots in the backyard/moving landscaping/laying pavers, are featured in numerous family pictures engaged in backyard activities with their granddaughter (swimming, playing, supervising), spend lots of well-documented time cutting the grass/trimming the lawn/liming the yard, and are always immaculately dressed (although sometimes inappropriately for court appearances and depositions) and well-groomed.  Ignoring the pool care was no accident IMO.  I'm thinking something occurred in that pool and letting it go was the best way to hide any chemical evidence.  The other thought that comes to mind is if your granddaughter was murdered in the pool, adding chemicals wouldn't make it all ready to use, but who could stomach dumping it and disinfecting it either?  Seriously, if it's just a matter of adding chemicals, how long could it possibly take to clean a pool that size?  I'm sure they've done it hundreds (maybe a thousand) times before June 15th...why not after?   

Forecast for the Day:
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: September 06, 2009, 01:21:47 AM »

No, I don't, but they were there, too.  She did seem to have "Cindy duty" that day, shadowing her closely and stepping in to herd her, or to comfort her.  Didn't notice Cindy hanging all over her like she did Rob, though....

link to raw video footage:  http://www.wftv.com/video/17949691/index.html

Oh no, Spindy Luuuuvvvs Rob.  For a minute there, I though she was headed past his waist with her rubbing and grabbing.

The reason I asked when they were taken, was that Spindy was talking about the yard being different, and that big Rubbermaid box was supposed to be over by the sunporch, but they had moved it to dig  up a bush or tree, to be replanted somewhere else. All of that work was supposed to be done on the 4th of July holiday, and yet the big box was right up against the pool. It was a perfect place for Caylee to climb on and jump in, and it didn't look like Calyee wasn't coming home.. I think she even mentioned that it wasn't left there because of it. Greta's interview was after Caylee was arrested later that month. I often wondered how much decomp and been moved out of the base of the pool, and in othe places, and gotten rid of.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: September 06, 2009, 01:25:47 AM »

While it's always good to toss theories around with you all, I need to catch some z's.  Big thanks to all of the many monkeys who've been kind enough to post info and links on the doc dumps, interviews, and pics too.  It means a lot to monkeys like me, who are short on reading time right now.  Thank you!  Hopefully will be back soon to catch up.  Take good care and good night everyone!

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.