April 20, 2024, 06:34:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232389 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: September 06, 2009, 10:57:11 AM »

NCMike:  Thanks for the above ground pool info;  Didn't Cindy say that she & Caylee went swimming during that evening when they returned from the Pleasea visit ?  I don't believe a word Cindy says but she felt it necessary to volunteer that story.  Also, I think she said Casey didn't swim, as it was too cold for Casey.  So,  yes, I agree ... something happened poolwise.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: September 06, 2009, 11:01:08 AM »

Originally Posted by Tony Padilla 
Where is all the really good juicy stuff at? This case has way too many threads to really get to. I try but it's tough. If there is anything good please let me know.                                 ( Now why is this Tony? Who are you running to with the juicy stuff? I don't trust any of them, they all have an agenda and it all involves making money. This was from WS)

The reason I question whether this really is Tony is I have noticed in the last year +  that a lot of people from Orlando leaving that dangling participle 'at' at the end of their sentences.  Could this really be someone from Orlando pretending to be Tony ?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #382 on: September 06, 2009, 11:03:43 AM »

Where is all the really good juicy stuff at? This case has way too many threads to really get to. I try but it's tough. If there is anything good please let me know.                                 ( Now why is this Tony? Who are you running to with the juicy stuff? I don't trust any of them, they all have an agenda and it all involves making money. This was from WS)

The reason I question whether this really is Tony is I have noticed in the last year +  that a lot of people from Orlando leaving that dangling participle 'at' at the end of their sentences.  Could this really be someone from Orlando pretending to be Tony ?
I think it is him, he had said he was going on the Today Show couple weeks back and he did. He is on somekind of campaign to smear Leonard. Maybe Blink would know if it is really him or not 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: September 06, 2009, 11:05:49 AM »

The dangling participle 'at' at the end of their questions [ I meant to say ], is an Orlando colloquialism of sorts I've noticed.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: September 06, 2009, 11:06:37 AM »

Thanks NoRose ..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #385 on: September 06, 2009, 11:14:05 AM »

Thanks NoRose ..
You know I think it is Tony, but for all I know it could be some crackpot. But some of the things he says, I do believe it is him 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #386 on: September 06, 2009, 11:26:15 AM »

The ladder in the pool story sounds unlikely.

Even more so:  Using a shovel to "remove" a ladder from a pool.

Picture of pool ladder:
I think Caylee accidently drowning in the pool may have been yet another anthony "story".Maybe they thought or discussed this as a way to possibly get casey less time and forgot to tell casey that they were dropping that"story",hence the reason george or cindy gave casey the"no,no,shutup"faces when casey brought up the ladder being fished out of the pool with the shovel"story".

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: September 06, 2009, 11:40:48 AM »

The other thing I find so inconsistent about the pool is that Cindy & George did the maintenance go.  Odd for people with an immaculately kept house, who washed decomp smelling pants, have a meticulously ordered garage to park in, are on record discussing digging up bamboo shoots in the backyard/moving landscaping/laying pavers, are featured in numerous family pictures engaged in backyard activities with their granddaughter (swimming, playing, supervising), spend lots of well-documented time cutting the grass/trimming the lawn/liming the yard, and are always immaculately dressed (although sometimes inappropriately for court appearances and depositions) and well-groomed.  Ignoring the pool care was no accident IMO.  I'm thinking something occurred in that pool and letting it go was the best way to hide any chemical evidence.  The other thought that comes to mind is if your granddaughter was murdered in the pool, adding chemicals wouldn't make it all ready to use, but who could stomach dumping it and disinfecting it either?  Seriously, if it's just a matter of adding chemicals, how long could it possibly take to clean a pool that size?  I'm sure they've done it hundreds (maybe a thousand) times before June 15th...why not after?   
Hi Monkeys...

ISpy, was Cindy the one who said the pool maintenance was "let go?"  Was this to the media or to LE, or was it from some other source that we know this?  There were those pool-chemical containers that LE apparently confiscated in the searches of the A's home after Caylee was found, remember?  It is interesting to contemplate possibilities, especially as we are rethinking how the pool might play into the plot ...

(I do remember hearing about them neglecting the pool maintenance before, but can't recall the details.  And for some reason this morning, Google is NOT being my friend... Trying to find the source / original statement on this.)
--------
Know what occurred to me when I read your post? 

The A's letting their pool get dirty could be a fitting metaphor:

1)  They are definitely playing "dirty pool."
2)  They have been muddying the waters from "Day 1."
3)  And there's another pool they want to contaminate:  the JURY pool.

Cool post, ISpy.
-------
May I add this thought:  Knowing the A's, it is also likely that the focus on the pool and ladder stories is nothing more than one great big red herring, to cover up something relating to Caylee's death... Here we are, snapping at what might be false bait.  Only Caylee can tell us the real story, and I pray that through forensics and fate and the diligence of LE and the State, her story will be heard...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: September 06, 2009, 11:42:35 AM »

Picture of pool ladder:
I think Caylee accidently drowning in the pool may have been yet another anthony "story".Maybe they thought or discussed this as a way to possibly get casey less time and forgot to tell casey that they were dropping that"story",hence the reason george or cindy gave casey the"no,no,shutup"faces when casey brought up the ladder being fished out of the pool with the shovel"story".
WHOA!  Karma... wow, great minds, or what?? (see what I posted right after you)     

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: September 06, 2009, 11:44:40 AM »

May I add this thought:  Knowing the A's, it is also likely that the focus on the pool and ladder stories is nothing more than one great big red herring, to cover up something relating to Caylee's death... Here we are, snapping at what might be false bait.  Only Caylee can tell us the real story, and I pray that through forensics and fate and the diligence of LE and the State, her story will be heard...
didnt Cindy at one point mention she thought it could have been an accident? so knowing how they like to stage things, they may have started by staging an excuse for Casey early on. The pool story would have been the "accidental" death to keep her from the DP.
also as far as Dom Casey, i too think he had inside information on where the body was, and that bozo knew or why would he have told Dom if he found anything, not to call 911
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: September 06, 2009, 11:47:56 AM »

Pic:

Wow - that is disconcerting that Tracy would be protecting the Ant's (from themselves -sindy in this case!) in November!!!!!!!!!
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: September 06, 2009, 11:51:05 AM »

didnt Cindy at one point mention she thought it could have been an accident? so knowing how they like to stage things, they may have started by staging an excuse for Casey early on. The pool story would have been the "accidental" death to keep her from the DP.
also as far as Dom Casey, i too think he had inside information on where the body was, and that bozo knew or why would he have told Dom if he found anything, not to call 911

I'm kinda thinking along these lines too. They were better off with no body, but once Caylee was found, they would have some sort of back up story planned. All depending on what evidence LE could put together, and what defense Baez had up his sleeve. And so far, since there's no smoking gun so to speak, they're gonna keep this to themselves til need be. MO

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: September 06, 2009, 12:16:11 PM »

One of the things I find indisputable when this comes to trial is Dominic Casey searching those woods 300+ feet away on his first attempt and 60+/- feet on his second try.  Someone with knowledge directed him to those particular woods and to check black trash bags.  I'm guessing Casey's closest confidant and secret-keeper Lee is the someone and that's why he needed immunity in his deposition.  So he will not be prosecuted for withholding information in a pending investigation/missing persons case.  He's not going to take the fall for Casey, no matter how loyal she thinks he is.  He's not that stupid.  Only a handful of people knew where Caylee was IMO:  Casey, Lee, Cindy, George, and/or maybe Baez.  Since Dominic Casey worked for Cindy and the Anthonys, there you go.  IMO, at least one of them, as well as possibly Baez had knowledge.  Baez might be covered under Attorney-Client privilege.  Anyone else was obstructing an investigation, falsifying information, aiding and abetting. I'm not buying the whole psychic tale and I seriously doubt anyone else will either, Judge or jury-wise.  If I were Orange County, I'd be filing a search warrant for all of Baez' computers personal and professional.   
Pavers.

They seem to have been looking for pavers as a landmark.  That had to come from somewhere; most likely from Casey.

IMO, it could have been any number of people who passed along the information to Dominic.  Lee, certainly.  Or Casey herself, who did meet with Dominic in jail.  Or Baez.  Or someone else.  Er, perhaps it was NOT an out-of-state psychic on the phone... sorry Dominic.

Apparently Casey did not realize that there were other groups of pavers that would mislead and confuse these bumblers.

JMO

The pavers were definitley something D Casey was looking for, and a psychic wasn't on the phone, and didn't give him directions. Someone who had gotten directions for someone was giving him instructions. It was a pretty big place, and would be easy not to find the exact sport unless they were there, or going by what was told him I still feel pretty sure it was Lee. If not him, it was Spindy. But why were they trying to find her then? To remove her permanently??

Agggg, getting confused here - is this a fact or your opinion?  Am I missing something?  Did the phone records prove he was lying?  Someone link me - I hate it when I miss something.

It is my OPINION that he was led there, but I sure want to have something to back it up, so will a nice monkey linkey me please!
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: September 06, 2009, 12:30:43 PM »

Agggg, getting confused here - is this a fact or your opinion?  Am I missing something?  Did the phone records prove he was lying?  Someone link me - I hate it when I miss something.

It is my OPINION that he was led there, but I sure want to have something to back it up, so will a nice monkey linkey me please!

Hi ANJM, I don't think any records have ever come out proving he was lying, but I could be wrong. I bet they will have records of a call to that physic woman tho, just because they knew their records may be looked at. That's my opinion anyway. And I agree with you that he was led there! 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: September 06, 2009, 12:36:20 PM »

One of the things I find indisputable when this comes to trial is Dominic Casey searching those woods 300+ feet away on his first attempt and 60+/- feet on his second try.  Someone with knowledge directed him to those particular woods and to check black trash bags.  I'm guessing Casey's closest confidant and secret-keeper Lee is the someone and that's why he needed immunity in his deposition.  So he will not be prosecuted for withholding information in a pending investigation/missing persons case.  He's not going to take the fall for Casey, no matter how loyal she thinks he is.  He's not that stupid.  Only a handful of people knew where Caylee was IMO:  Casey, Lee, Cindy, George, and/or maybe Baez.  Since Dominic Casey worked for Cindy and the Anthonys, there you go.  IMO, at least one of them, as well as possibly Baez had knowledge.  Baez might be covered under Attorney-Client privilege.  Anyone else was obstructing an investigation, falsifying information, aiding and abetting. I'm not buying the whole psychic tale and I seriously doubt anyone else will either, Judge or jury-wise.  If I were Orange County, I'd be filing a search warrant for all of Baez' computers personal and professional.   
Pavers.
They seem to have been looking for pavers as a landmark.  That had to come from somewhere; most likely from Casey.
IMO, it could have been any number of people who passed along the information to Dominic.  Lee, certainly.  Or Casey herself, who did meet with Dominic in jail.  Or Baez.  Or someone else.  Er, perhaps it was NOT an out-of-state psychic on the phone... sorry Dominic.
Apparently Casey did not realize that there were other groups of pavers that would mislead and confuse these bumblers.
JMO
I dunno.  If you listen to one of the first interviews LE did, with one of the Anthonys' neighbor- the Bailey Dickens tape,  the husband states that Kiomarie told the police in the earliest days that most likely Casey would dump a body right in that spot and they ought to search there...   I would still like to know what was done to follow up that suggestion.
Western, I believe you are right about the neighbor saying that.  However, ICBW but IIRC, the detective who met with Kio at "the zone" off of Suburban near the school gave a description of the location she pointed out.  And I believe it was not in the same area where Caylee was found.  Again, ICBW, just going from memory.

That is why it seemed to me that Dominic's explanation of why he originally decided to search that section of Suburban in November (lol, Uh, right. ---  he decided to go there just before getting that perfectly-timed "tip" call from the "psychic") -- seemed bogus from the git-go.

Like I said, ICBW.  But I think "the zone" that Kio refers to might be nearer to the school and/or on the other side of the street.  Could have sworn I read somewhere that THAT area has now been fenced ...

Kio said that "the zone" was BEHIND HIDDEN OAKS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, whatever that means.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: September 06, 2009, 12:39:37 PM »

<------------------------ Snipped other great stuff to highlight this:
The A's letting their pool get dirty could be a fitting metaphor:

1)  They are definitely playing "dirty pool."
2)  They have been muddying the waters from "Day 1."
3)  And there's another pool they want to contaminate:  the JURY pool.

BRILLIANT METAPHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I do so love this brain candy!  BRAVO!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: September 06, 2009, 12:42:21 PM »

Picture of pool ladder:

Desi- Thank you for the visual clarification!  Great point!  There's no way Casey could have used the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool.  The ladder would be awkward, at best, lying in the pool.  I don't think Casey could have managed to get it out by herself, even if she was in the pool because she'd have to lift it so far above to clear the side of the pool.  JMO

I'm not sure why they started the pool story but here is what I know about above ground pool ladders.

There are generally two types; A frame ladders which have steps outside and inside the pool and deck to pool ladders, where the steps are in the pool and the ladder attaches to the deck.  From the pics it appears the A's have an A frame ladder.  These ladders are made from a heavy plastic or resin so they are tough but light.  With A frame ladders it is the weight of the water that gets into the ladder frame that keeps it weighted down inside the pool.  Some people will put sand inside the frame if they don't plan to move the ladder much.  Casey could conceivably move the ladder out of the pool, especially as the water runs out of the frame, the ladder becomes lighter.

The story about using the shovel to remove the ladder is ridiculous.  Don't see how or why anyone would try that.  Also, the moment that shovel is put against the vinyl liner it will put a hole in the liner and then the pool will have a leak. 

I'd be curious to know what type of filter was on the A's pool, typcially in Florida the above ground pools will have a sand filter, some will use a DE filter.  A DE filter would be easier for LE to find evidnce in because of the grids that filter particles from the water.  The sand filter would also catch these particles (depending on the size of the particles) but you have to remember for their size above ground pool that filter has 100 - 150 pounds of sand.  Also, a simple backwash of the filter after she was done and I would think Skank could have gotten rid of a lot of evidence in the water.

I do believe Caylee was in or near that pool, and I firmly believe she was laid on the ground in that shallow depression, a lot happened in that backyard!
<bump>
 NCMike, thank you so much for the firsthand, expert details on this subject.  Very helpful to the current discussion, IMO.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: September 06, 2009, 12:42:54 PM »

Hi ANJM, I don't think any records have ever come out proving he was lying, but I could be wrong. I bet they will have records of a call to that physic woman tho, just because they knew their records may be looked at. That's my opinion anyway. And I agree with you that he was led there! 

Thanks Gizzie - I get so confused when things are stated as facts.  I have to watch myself from learning false information based on opinions - and find myself always thinking - wait I remember and off to google I go to see if I am crazy yet!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: September 06, 2009, 12:47:07 PM »

Good catch Ono......and accurate......my aunt in Casselberry uses the dangling "at"......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: September 06, 2009, 12:47:15 PM »

Gee, Ono, where'd you get that idea 'at'?   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.