March 29, 2024, 03:26:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 231722 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #400 on: September 06, 2009, 12:49:35 PM »

Just jumping in and might have not seen this when I skimmed the pages to get caught up, but didn't LE also suggest it was an accident in the beginning? Or am I totally off on that. 
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: September 06, 2009, 12:53:01 PM »

Thanks Gizzie - I get so confused when things are stated as facts.  I have to watch myself from learning false information based on opinions - and find myself always thinking - wait I remember and off to google I go to see if I am crazy yet!

Well, I hope I'm not giving you incorrect information! I just don't recall any records coming about regarding DC. I too get very confused, and would hate to add to yours!   an angelic monkey

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: September 06, 2009, 01:01:21 PM »

Originally Posted by Tony Padilla 
Where is all the really good juicy stuff at? This case has way too many threads to really get to. I try but it's tough. If there is anything good please let me know.                                 ( Now why is this Tony? Who are you running to with the juicy stuff? I don't trust any of them, they all have an agenda and it all involves making money. This was from WS)

The reason I question whether this really is Tony is I have noticed in the last year +  that a lot of people from Orlando leaving that dangling participle 'at' at the end of their sentences.  Could this really be someone from Orlando pretending to be Tony ?
Gee, Ono, where'd you get that idea 'at'?   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: September 06, 2009, 01:02:43 PM »

Where is all the really good juicy stuff at? This case has way too many threads to really get to. I try but it's tough. If there is anything good please let me know.                                 ( Now why is this Tony? Who are you running to with the juicy stuff? I don't trust any of them, they all have an agenda and it all involves making money. This was from WS)

The reason I question whether this really is Tony is I have noticed in the last year +  that a lot of people from Orlando leaving that dangling participle 'at' at the end of their sentences.  Could this really be someone from Orlando pretending to be Tony ?

LMAO

Ono - you would think that after the hanging chad's the people in Florida would have their dangling participle down! LOL  Wonder if Tony is a person in Florida.  I am still not totally buying he is the real Tony - afterall, they check out everyone over there (why you can't have a yahoo or hotmail addy) and they had a little internal problem recently.  So............

BTW - MikeNC - thank you for being our new pool man - we lost a member whose hubby used to give us the 411!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: September 06, 2009, 01:06:01 PM »

Agggg, getting confused here - is this a fact or your opinion?  Am I missing something?  Did the phone records prove he was lying?  Someone link me - I hate it when I miss something.

It is my OPINION that he was led there, but I sure want to have something to back it up, so will a nice monkey linkey me please!

Hi ANJM, I don't think any records have ever come out proving he was lying, but I could be wrong. I bet they will have records of a call to that physic woman tho, just because they knew their records may be looked at. That's my opinion anyway. And I agree with you that he was led there! 

Good Morning Monks old and new!!  I don't think he was on the phone with a physic at that time because I am sure D Casey never thought Hoover would rat him out.   I do agree that he was being led there but not by anyone other than someone connected to the case. And to the best of my knowledge D. Casey's phone records have not been released.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: September 06, 2009, 01:07:19 PM »

<------------------------ Snipped other great stuff to highlight this:
The A's letting their pool get dirty could be a fitting metaphor:

1)  They are definitely playing "dirty pool."
2)  They have been muddying the waters from "Day 1."
3)  And there's another pool they want to contaminate:  the JURY pool.

BRILLIANT METAPHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I do so love this brain candy!  BRAVO!

ANJ - I love your brain candy! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: September 06, 2009, 01:09:24 PM »

Agggg, getting confused here - is this a fact or your opinion?  Am I missing something?  Did the phone records prove he was lying?  Someone link me - I hate it when I miss something.

It is my OPINION that he was led there, but I sure want to have something to back it up, so will a nice monkey linkey me please!

Hi ANJM, I don't think any records have ever come out proving he was lying, but I could be wrong. I bet they will have records of a call to that physic woman tho, just because they knew their records may be looked at. That's my opinion anyway. And I agree with you that he was led there! 

Thanks Gizzie - I get so confused when things are stated as facts.  I have to watch myself from learning false information based on opinions - and find myself always thinking - wait I remember and off to google I go to see if I am crazy yet!

We all have to be careful of not taking what another states as an opinion as fact....and it's difficult to do....so we need to remember to police ourselves on this. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: September 06, 2009, 01:09:26 PM »

Good Morning Monks old and new!!  I don't think he was on the phone with a physic at that time because I am sure D Casey never thought Hoover would rat him out.   I do agree that he was being led there but not by anyone other than someone connected to the case. And to the best of my knowledge D. Casey's phone records have not been released.

Okay, two trusted sources saying I am not going crazy looking for something that is not out yet.  Whewwwwwww 
So it is still rumor - but our hinky meter, women's intuition (strong tool, I might add) says it is bunk, but we have to wait to call it fact!
Thanks!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: September 06, 2009, 01:11:23 PM »

a lot of folks in MO and IL do the same thing.

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: September 06, 2009, 01:12:58 PM »

LOL - Not sure I have brain candy, but I do see things in pic's sometimes! LOL  Some are good finds, so challenge me like the "ghost" refection in the DC video - notice this new one is nice and clear - grrrrrrr.  But, I did finally prove it to myself!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: September 06, 2009, 01:13:31 PM »

Just jumping in and might have not seen this when I skimmed the pages to get caught up, but didn't LE also suggest it was an accident in the beginning? Or am I totally off on that. 

Yes, when they were talking to kc after she finally admitted she had no office. That first day. Also the attorney who argued against the DP the first time insinuated an accident IIRC

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: September 06, 2009, 01:13:34 PM »

Interesting. I have heard that quote before. It's in a movie I think. Okay point well taken about the metaphor. However, I really believe that everybody here (or a huge majority) paint the Anthony's to be rotten horrible people. They cant wait to "cast another stone". Again I don not agree with what they have done or siad about numerous things but do you think you could be rational in those shoes?
(I don't trust Tony, I want to know what his agenda really is, and it isn't in my opinion justice for Caylee, I see dollar signs.)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: September 06, 2009, 01:14:08 PM »

Yes, when they were talking to kc after she finally admitted she had no office. That first day. Also the attorney who argued against the DP the first time insinuated an accident IIRC
Thank-you 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: September 06, 2009, 01:15:21 PM »

IIRC when LE asked the psychic to provide her phone records she didn't, said she couldn't at that time they were on her father's bill.  Of course all LE needed was her phone number to check if it showed up on Doms phone records. 

What I believe is that Lee knew approximately where the body was from clues and discussions with Casey.  I believe that Lee is the person on the pone with Dom while he is scouring the woods and the abandoned house.  Cindy and George were at the meet and greet that morning.

A couple of things that struck me about Tracy's interview.

1.  Lee seemed to running the show in the A family as far as their story's and what was done.  It was Lee who came in and said no polygraphs..when all of them had said they would take one....Tracy says that even Casey said she would through Baez.  Lee is telling his mother how to act and what to do when Casey is being rearrested.  Take about the screwy leading the screwy.

2.  Tracy asked for immunity and had a lawyer there during her LE interview.  Why?
I firmly believe, just my opinion, that LP and Rob had her wired during the entire time she was in the house.  When they got there and realized they could not have their guns with them, they could not use the safe house they had planned on using, they went to plan B.  Plan be being them in the motor home out front with guns, listening to everything going on in the house via a wire Tracey is wearing.  I do not believe that LP would have allowed Tracey alone in the house with just a cellphone to communicate.  I do believe that they did communicate vis the cell and text messaging.  But I also believe that they could hear what was going on in there.   Remember at one point Tracy gets a text from rob asking if she is alright  when a lot of hubbub was going on in the house.

Tracy would need immunity for wiretapping without the person's consent.  Also  I don't think that testimony could be used.  However, everything she herself heard and communicated to LP and Rob could be used as testimony, via text or cellphone could be used.  Just my opinion of why she may have felt she needed immunity..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: September 06, 2009, 01:16:12 PM »

LMAO

Ono - you would think that after the hanging chad's the people in Florida would have their dangling participle down! LOL  Wonder if Tony is a person in Florida.  I am still not totally buying he is the real Tony - afterall, they check out everyone over there (why you can't have a yahoo or hotmail addy) and they had a little internal problem recently.  So............

BTW - MikeNC - thank you for being our new pool man - we lost a member whose hubby used to give us the 411!

I'm aware of that, some of her pool info was a little off, but since I never believed a word she said I didn't want to get into it with her. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: September 06, 2009, 01:16:46 PM »

LOL - Not sure I have brain candy, but I do see things in pic's sometimes! LOL  Some are good finds, some challenge me like the "ghost" refection in the DC video - notice this new one is nice and clear - grrrrrrr.  But, I did finally prove it to myself!
Fixing my own dangling half word! LOL 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: September 06, 2009, 01:21:22 PM »

Interesting. I have heard that quote before. It's in a movie I think. Okay point well taken about the metaphor. However, I really believe that everybody here (or a huge majority) paint the Anthony's to be rotten horrible people. They cant wait to "cast another stone". Again I don not agree with what they have done or siad about numerous things but do you think you could be rational in those shoes?
(I don't trust Tony, I want to know what his agenda really is, and it isn't in my opinion justice for Caylee, I see dollar signs.)

Wait, did he see Desi metaphor already????????? 
Tony - if you are reading:  It's called spell check. Look into it.  Seriously, I am not buying it is him.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: September 06, 2009, 01:22:07 PM »

nrcg....I don't trust him either. First of all why in the hell is he talking so bad about LP? Even if the thinks it, what is the point of putting it on a forum on the Internet.? I honestly think he is JEALOUS!!! But I also think he has another motive.....I just don't know what that motive is.  Why didn't the A's do like other families and get a spokesperson for the family....A trusted friend, minister or relative?? Why didn't they keep their mouths shut? Why didn't they look for Caylee?  I don't know if I could be rational, but I do know I wouldn't try to alienate the whole frigging world....especially people like Tim and TES and Mark Nejame.  Both of these people offered help to them.....no charge....but neither would allow the A's to run the show.

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: September 06, 2009, 01:23:55 PM »

IIRC when LE asked the psychic to provide her phone records she didn't, said she couldn't at that time they were on her father's bill.  Of course all LE needed was her phone number to check if it showed up on Doms phone records. 

What I believe is that Lee knew approximately where the body was from clues and discussions with Casey.  I believe that Lee is the person on the pone with Dom while he is scouring the woods and the abandoned house.  Cindy and George were at the meet and greet that morning.

A couple of things that struck me about Tracy's interview.

1.  Lee seemed to running the show in the A family as far as their story's and what was done.  It was Lee who came in and said no polygraphs..when all of them had said they would take one....Tracy says that even Casey said she would through Baez.  Lee is telling his mother how to act and what to do when Casey is being rearrested.  Take about the screwy leading the screwy.

2.  Tracy asked for immunity and had a lawyer there during her LE interview.  Why?
I firmly believe, just my opinion, that LP and Rob had her wired during the entire time she was in the house.  When they got there and realized they could not have their guns with them, they could not use the safe house they had planned on using, they went to plan B.  Plan be being them in the motor home out front with guns, listening to everything going on in the house via a wire Tracey is wearing.  I do not believe that LP would have allowed Tracey alone in the house with just a cellphone to communicate.  I do believe that they did communicate vis the cell and text messaging.  But I also believe that they could hear what was going on in there.   Remember at one point Tracy gets a text from rob asking if she is alright  when a lot of hubbub was going on in the house.

Tracy would need immunity for wiretapping without the person's consent.  Also  I don't think that testimony could be used.  However, everything she herself heard and communicated to LP and Rob could be used as testimony, via text or cellphone could be used.  Just my opinion of why she may have felt she needed immunity..

That was what I recalled, re the psychic.

#2 - EXACTLY my theory too! 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: September 06, 2009, 01:26:36 PM »

You are not off, NRCG!  They did.  It could have been a way to offer an easy "out" for Casey so she would confess, and thereby help them locate Caylee's remains.  LE tactic perhaps.  Or maybe they really were fielding the possibility that it could have been an accident at that early stage in the investigation.

Then chloroform came into the picture...

And then one day a meter reader needed to relieve himself... and the rest is history.  When Caylee's remains were found, well... it's not a very likely possibility that the duct tape "accidentally" got plastered all over Caylee's lower face...  But you are right, in the beginning, LE DID indeed (in witness interviews and IIRC in media reports?) proffer the theory that Casey could be covering up an accidental death... and yet Cindy always said NO WAY -- Casey would come straight to us if Caylee so much as skinned her knee, blah blah blah...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.