April 19, 2024, 09:20:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232357 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: September 06, 2009, 01:27:07 PM »

Originally Posted by Tony Padilla 
Where is all the really good juicy stuff at? This case has way too many threads to really get to. I try but it's tough. If there is anything good please let me know.                                 ( Now why is this Tony? Who are you running to with the juicy stuff? I don't trust any of them, they all have an agenda and it all involves making money. This was from WS)

The reason I question whether this really is Tony is I have noticed in the last year +  that a lot of people from Orlando leaving that dangling participle 'at' at the end of their sentences.  Could this really be someone from Orlando pretending to be Tony ?
Gee, Ono, where'd you get that idea 'at'?   

LMAO

Ono - you would think that after the hanging chad's the people in Florida would have their dangling participle down! LOL  Wonder if Tony is a person in Florida.  I am still not totally buying he is the real Tony - afterall, they check out everyone over there (why you can't have a yahoo or hotmail addy) and they had a little internal problem recently.  So............

BTW - MikeNC - thank you for being our new pool man - we lost a member whose hubby used to give us the 411!

I'm aware of that, some of her pool info was a little off, but since I never believed a word she said I didn't want to get into it with her. 

Giggle, giggle - you caught me having fun with myself again!  BTW - ME EITHER.  Gotta run, need to meet my driver to take me to the design studio! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #421 on: September 06, 2009, 01:31:04 PM »

IIRC when LE asked the psychic to provide her phone records she didn't, said she couldn't at that time they were on her father's bill.  Of course all LE needed was her phone number to check if it showed up on Doms phone records. 

What I believe is that Lee knew approximately where the body was from clues and discussions with Casey.  I believe that Lee is the person on the pone with Dom while he is scouring the woods and the abandoned house.  Cindy and George were at the meet and greet that morning.

A couple of things that struck me about Tracy's interview.

1.  Lee seemed to running the show in the A family as far as their story's and what was done.  It was Lee who came in and said no polygraphs..when all of them had said they would take one....Tracy says that even Casey said she would through Baez.  Lee is telling his mother how to act and what to do when Casey is being rearrested.  Take about the screwy leading the screwy.

2.  Tracy asked for immunity and had a lawyer there during her LE interview.  Why?
I firmly believe, just my opinion, that LP and Rob had her wired during the entire time she was in the house.  When they got there and realized they could not have their guns with them, they could not use the safe house they had planned on using, they went to plan B.  Plan be being them in the motor home out front with guns, listening to everything going on in the house via a wire Tracey is wearing.  I do not believe that LP would have allowed Tracey alone in the house with just a cellphone to communicate.  I do believe that they did communicate vis the cell and text messaging.  But I also believe that they could hear what was going on in there.   Remember at one point Tracy gets a text from rob asking if she is alright  when a lot of hubbub was going on in the house.

Tracy would need immunity for wiretapping without the person's consent.  Also  I don't think that testimony could be used.  However, everything she herself heard and communicated to LP and Rob could be used as testimony, via text or cellphone could be used.  Just my opinion of why she may have felt she needed immunity..

My thoughts as well, and it was very obvious that Lee  was running the show.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #422 on: September 06, 2009, 01:31:44 PM »

Interesting. I have heard that quote before. It's in a movie I think. Okay point well taken about the metaphor. However, I really believe that everybody here (or a huge majority) paint the Anthony's to be rotten horrible people. They cant wait to "cast another stone". Again I don not agree with what they have done or siad about numerous things but do you think you could be rational in those shoes?
(I don't trust Tony, I want to know what his agenda really is, and it isn't in my opinion justice for Caylee, I see dollar signs.)

Wait, did he see Desi metaphor already????????? 
Tony - if you are reading:  It's called spell check. Look into it.  Seriously, I am not buying it is him.

It really is Tony. I have debated the last couple of days about bringing Rob's comments over from his site. It feels wrong, yet he has never said not to do it.  His take on
Tony and the rest is most informative.  I am still debating.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: September 06, 2009, 01:35:58 PM »

Interesting. I have heard that quote before. It's in a movie I think. Okay point well taken about the metaphor. However, I really believe that everybody here (or a huge majority) paint the Anthony's to be rotten horrible people. They cant wait to "cast another stone". Again I don not agree with what they have done or siad about numerous things but do you think you could be rational in those shoes?
(I don't trust Tony, I want to know what his agenda really is, and it isn't in my opinion justice for Caylee, I see dollar signs.)

Tony - if you are reading:  It's called spell check. Look into it.  Seriously, I am not buying it is him.

It really is Tony. I have debated the last couple of days about bringing Rob's comments over from his site. It feels wrong, yet he has never said not to do it.  His take on

Karen - can you ask him - or better yet, invite him over and give him my phone number too?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: September 06, 2009, 01:37:58 PM »

Just jumping in and might have not seen this when I skimmed the pages to get caught up, but didn't LE also suggest it was an accident in the beginning? Or am I totally off on that. 
You are not off, NRCG!  They did.  It could have been a way to offer an easy "out" for Casey so she would confess, and thereby help them locate Caylee's remains.  LE tactic perhaps.  Or maybe they really were fielding the possibility that it could have been an accident at that early stage in the investigation.

Then chloroform came into the picture...

And then one day a meter reader needed to relieve himself... and the rest is history.  When Caylee's remains were found, well... it's not a very likely possibility that the duct tape "accidentally" got plastered all over Caylee's lower face...  But you are right, in the beginning, LE DID indeed (in witness interviews and IIRC in media reports?) proffer the theory that Casey could be covering up an accidental death... and yet Cindy always said NO WAY -- Casey would come straight to us if Caylee so much as skinned her knee, blah blah blah...

Thank-you. I'm going to write this and I don't want people to be upset with me, but it is really bugging me. I know a lot of people think this was a premeditated murder, and maybe it was, I don't know. But for some reason after listening to some of the things that Tracy especially was saying about Casey, and that she has no grip on reality. Is there any chance that Caylee died accidently in the pool, Casey then set this all up, duct tape, and all these outlandish stories, could she have snapped when it happened, was she afraid for Cindy especially to find out? 99% of us when there is a tragic accident would do the proper thing, but if she has no grasp on reality.....     Just a thought, and most likely a bad thought.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: September 06, 2009, 01:38:14 PM »

Please do...I would like to know what he thinks.............especially about Tony. You must be a member of his forum......so please ask him why he was letting Cindy hug and rub on him....uuuuuuggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: September 06, 2009, 01:40:19 PM »

Interesting. I have heard that quote before. It's in a movie I think. Okay point well taken about the metaphor. However, I really believe that everybody here (or a huge majority) paint the Anthony's to be rotten horrible people. They cant wait to "cast another stone". Again I don not agree with what they have done or said about numerous things but do you think you could be rational in those shoes?

Karen - can you ask him - or better yet, invite him over and give him my phone number too?

Hussy!!!   I wish he didn't charge to be on his forum...I am not cheap...but I would never pay to be on a forum...unless it was SM of course an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: September 06, 2009, 01:41:33 PM »

Where is all the really good juicy stuff at? This case has way too many threads to really get to. I try but it's tough. If there is anything good please let me know.                                 ( Now why is this Tony? Who are you running to with the juicy stuff? I don't trust any of them, they all have an agenda and it all involves making money. This was from WS)

The reason I question whether this really is Tony is I have noticed in the last year +  that a lot of people from Orlando leaving that dangling participle 'at' at the end of their sentences.  Could this really be someone from Orlando pretending to be Tony ?

LMAO

Ono - you would think that after the hanging chad's the people in Florida would have their dangling participle down! LOL  Wonder if Tony is a person in Florida.  I am still not totally buying he is the real Tony - afterall, they check out everyone over there (why you can't have a yahoo or hotmail addy) and they had a little internal problem recently.  So............

BTW - MikeNC - thank you for being our new pool man - we lost a member whose hubby used to give us the 411!

I'm aware of that, some of her pool info was a little off, but since I never believed a word she said I didn't want to get into it with her. 

Giggle, giggle - you caught me having fun with myself again!  BTW - ME EITHER.  Gotta run, need to meet my driver to take me to the design studio! 

Thanks for the laugh!  I'll check in with you monkeys later - keep up the good fight.

Almost forgot - George turned another year older but he still has no balls!!! 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: September 06, 2009, 01:42:36 PM »

Good catch Ono......and accurate......my aunt in Casselberry uses the dangling "at"......

It drives me wild.  lol
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: September 06, 2009, 01:43:31 PM »

Interesting. I have heard that quote before. It's in a movie I think. Okay point well taken about the metaphor. However, I really believe that everybody here (or a huge majority) paint the Anthony's to be rotten horrible people. They cant wait to "cast another stone". Again I don not agree with what they have done or said about numerous things but do you think you could be rational in those shoes?

Hussy!!!   I wish he didn't charge to be on his forum...I am not cheap...but I would never pay to be on a forum...unless it was SM of course an angelic monkey
   Sunny - your just mad cause I called first on ROB! LOL  My number is...............
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: September 06, 2009, 01:47:12 PM »

I believe it is Tony also, that would be interesting to read about Rob's comments.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: September 06, 2009, 01:48:03 PM »

Just jumping in and might have not seen this when I skimmed the pages to get caught up, but didn't LE also suggest it was an accident in the beginning? Or am I totally off on that. 
You are not off, NRCG!  They did.  It could have been a way to offer an easy "out" for Casey so she would confess, and thereby help them locate Caylee's remains.  LE tactic perhaps.  Or maybe they really were fielding the possibility that it could have been an accident at that early stage in the investigation.

And then one day a meter reader needed to relieve himself... and the rest is history.  When Caylee's remains were found, well... it's not a very likely possibility that the duct tape "accidentally" got plastered all over Caylee's lower face...  But you are right, in the beginning, LE DID indeed (in witness interviews and IIRC in media reports?) proffer the theory that Casey could be covering up an accidental death... and yet Cindy always said NO WAY -- Casey would come straight to us if Caylee so much as skinned her knee, blah blah blah...

Thank-you. I'm going to write this and I don't want people to be upset with me, but it is really bugging me. I know a lot of people think this was a premeditated murder, and maybe it was, I don't know. But for some reason after listening to some of the things that Tracy especially was saying about Casey, and that she has no grip on reality. Is there any chance that Caylee died accidently in the pool, Casey then set this all up, duct tape, and all these outlandish stories, could she have snapped when it happened, was she afraid for Cindy especially to find out? 99% of us when there is a tragic accident would do the proper thing, but if she has no grasp on reality.....     Just a thought, and most likely a bad thought.

nrcg....this has also run through my mind on MANY occasions. In fact it was my first theory. It is so difficult for me to grasp actually killing a child on purpose.  Although I didn't think she snapped. I did think she was scared chitless.. and reacted like she had always done...started covering for herself by lying.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: September 06, 2009, 01:50:11 PM »

LMAO

Thanks for the laugh!  I'll check in with you monkeys later - keep up the good fight.

Almost forgot - George turned another year older but he still has no balls!!! 

Later NCMike!!   I am outta here too for a while!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #433 on: September 06, 2009, 01:50:40 PM »

Please do...I would like to know what he thinks.............especially about Tony. You must be a member of his forum......so please ask him why he was letting Cindy hug and rub on him....uuuuuuggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh Monkey Devil!

Rob is shrewd. He has a good grasp of the situation...and set up that site to avoid all the screwballs imposters and such that went on last year.  He does not drop in often, but is good to explain when he does come in.
I might bring his comments over here tonight. Kinda busy this afternoon.
Casey told Tracy the CO's (jailers) snuck her food while she was in-custody the first time. Casey has a way of getting what she wants sometimes...
One of the reasons we thought she would even pass a polygraph is that she truly believes in her own lies.
Yes it was the real Tony Padilla on WS. He was stating his opinion. Leonard and Tony don't see eye to eye on many topics but Tony was basically telling the truth. We all started out for the right reasons and we all had a role to play and a job to do. As we found out that it was basically a game, it became semi personal. As Leonard stated to Casey when she ordered him out: "We are gonna find that little girl, with or without your help!" We all carried out what we were there to do.

Make no mistake that Leonard loves the spotlight and being on TV as does the media love to put him on so I can't blame him for that. He will be the first one to tell you he is the self quoted "Media Whore" and when asked by the media why are you here in front of the camera, he will say "you" called me.

As far as the memorial, Tony was pissed and didn't think it was Leonard's place to put it on but, I was there and it was nice. Richard did a great job and it was sad that people were banned from the Cindy show in the first place. I heard that the reason I was banned was for having this forum. I saw the ban list, I was on it, along with a caution because I was armed. So it was a nice service for us and to help with closure for those that were not allowed to attend the Cindy service.

As far as the kind words of the Athony's by Tony, as far as his contact with them, they were nice to him.

Ok, how to explain this.....the Padilla's are an interesting group of people, Leonard has a brother (Greg), who is in the bail bond business, office directly across the street from Leonard's and they can't stand each other and don't even talk. All I can say is that Tony and Leonard get in disagreements all the time and they are defiantly two completely different types of personalities.

Rob on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:03 pm

One more thing.....the TV / Media bug is a strange thing and one that effects people in different ways. Leonard has always loved the camera and the camera loves his personality. I must say it is not "this Case" that created Leonard, as I have said before Leonard has been in the spotlight or on TV for years. It is because this case has fascinated so many people nationally that has brought him into national spotlight as one of the big "Players". Some just stay out of the lime light, Tracy for example doesn't like it and does not want to be in front of a camera. The funny part is that most people can't help it, it effects them rather they like it or not. When you watch reality TV if you look at how people start a show and then as the show progresses it goes to their head and they change (their appearance, their attitude, everything about them) and it is hard not to. Now I am not saying Leonard has changed even in our shows, do you really think Leonard leaves his desk and goes to an apprehension, not anymore (unless there is gonna be a camera there...lol.) But, that is OK and we all try not to let it change us...

Give you an example when the statements came out and part of why you see Tony upset. You now find that Leonard's total time around Casey was about the length of the initial ride home, inside the house for a brief moment and about 5 seconds on the couch before she told him to leave. He has been living in the media on what Tracy and I have told him but, that's OK. Tony just tries to set the record straight. Understand that when it becomes to being a witness, we have to be careful as to what we put out their.

Side note: talking about putting your own personality in check... I had to catch myself saying "hey what about me" when our three statements came out and the headlines were about Leonard and Tracy. There goes that media bug....hahaha
OK--ther is a little to chew on till I can return.
karen
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: September 06, 2009, 01:55:10 PM »

Possibly NoRose ... I have wondered that myself over these many months.  There really is no telling, imo, as the Anthony family doesn't seem to have any qualms about where their immortal souls will spend Eternity or they wouldn't be addicted to lying.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #435 on: September 06, 2009, 02:10:11 PM »

Premeditated murder can happen in an instant. It doesn't have to take massive amounts of time/planning. Often it does, but it doesn't have to. She lives 10 minutes at a time. I doubt she would plan such an extravagant scheme. She may claim to be an event planner Rolling Eyes , but IMO...no way.

Same with if it were an accident. I doubt she could/would plan out such an extravagant scheme.

Casey will never confess to either.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: September 06, 2009, 02:17:49 PM »

Had to step away and got sidetracked for a bit, so I will be catching up on the last couple of pages... but just wanted to say to karen:

Thank you very much for posting those comments from Rob's site.  He comes across as well-balanced and rational, not to mention utterly truthful, IMO.  He explains the dynamics well, and again, really appreciate you posting this here.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: September 06, 2009, 02:19:46 PM »

Premeditated murder can happen in an instant. It doesn't have to take massive amounts of time/planning. Often it does, but it doesn't have to. She lives 10 minutes at a time. I doubt she would plan such an extravagant scheme. She may claim to be an event planner Rolling Eyes , but IMO...no way.

Same with if it were an accident. I doubt she could/would plan out such an extravagant scheme.

Casey will never confess to either.

ROFL and totally agree.  If Caylee spoke up in that fight and revealed something - in that instant, casey could have decided to silence her forever.  (IMHO the significance of the duct tape as either weapon or symbolism.)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: September 06, 2009, 02:21:15 PM »

Had to step away and got sidetracked for a bit, so I will be catching up on the last couple of pages... but just wanted to say to karen:

Thank you very much for posting those comments from Rob's site.  He comes across as well-balanced and rational, not to mention utterly truthful, IMO.  He explains the dynamics well, and again, really appreciate you posting this here.

Yes, agree.  Karen you are swaying me - look forward to what else you have from him.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: September 06, 2009, 02:27:14 PM »

No Rose..I thought about that too.

But then why didn't she do that when the first Capitol lawyer came on board?  I thought he was about to set up a very similar scenario where Caylee accidentally drown, due to Casey being on the phone and losing track off her.   Casey tries to call everyone..no one answers..Casey snaps and is left to deal with it herself....and she is more mentally ill then we know..so therefore this only an accident covered up because she had no where to turn. 

The worst case would be child endangerment and maybe 3rd degree manslaughter.  That was just how I thought they might reasonably try to direct the action..that way she would have had  some sympathy from the jurors..and a much lesser sentence.   But that didn't fly with Baez or Casey..no way..she says she is innocent of any of this.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.