March 29, 2024, 03:11:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 231720 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: September 06, 2009, 04:01:28 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-leonard-padilla-associate-capture-the-absurdity.html
"Inside the Anthony Household" -- it's like an episode of "The Twilight Zone."
WESH also highlighted the argument between Casey and George. Tired of lies, George said he wanted the truth.
"Don't treat me like a scumbag cop," Casey replied. "Act like you're my father."

Thanks Cece for posting this link.

Does anyone know what day this fight took place off hand? Was it towards the end or the beginning of her being out of jail? TIA JSM
Hi JSM, I believe Tracy said the morning after Casey was released, Tracy was awakened by the sounds of GA and KC yelling.  That would have been Aug. 22.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #461 on: September 06, 2009, 04:03:36 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-leonard-padilla-associate-capture-the-absurdity.html
WESH also highlighted the argument between Casey and George. Tired of lies, George said he wanted the truth.
"Don't treat me like a scumbag cop," Casey replied. "Act like you're my father."

Thanks Cece for posting this link.

Does anyone know what day this fight took place off hand? Was it towards the end or the beginning of her being out of jail? TIA JSM
Hi JSM, I believe Tracy said the morning after Casey was released, Tracy was awakened by the sounds of GA and KC yelling.  That would have been Aug. 22.
Thank you. I wasn't sure if it was the beginning or towards the end.

Back to lurking.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: September 06, 2009, 04:03:44 PM »

Another thing that struck me in the interviews of Rob, LP and Tracy..their storys are all basically the same because they are not lying.  They are giving their frank observations of being with the A's during that time.
Rob even thought Cindy might ask him to get in the car and take her to track down leads..but she didn't.  No one in that house was concerned at all about looking for Caylee.  We knew that..but it was nice to see that people who are used to tracking leads and finding people were all surprised that no one seemed interested in finding Caylee.   Instead he was doing grocery runs for them.
What an insightful point, DD

And don't forget the midnight runs to Wendy's for the grieving young mother who was wasting away and losing weight, despite all the Olive Garden feasts and hot-wing feeding frenzies....

Seriously though, this really did stand out in their interviews, didn't it?  Along with how consistently their stories meshed -- in comparison with the way-out conflicting 'tales told by the idiots' (sorry), or rather the Anthony clan.  <--As you pointed out. 

Excellent post, IMO.  The truth doesn't change.  Betcha Tracy, Rob, and Leonard did not have to cart in a foot-tall stack of "notes" to their interviews with LE.

Amen DESI. The truth is the truth and it doesn't change. IN MY OPINION an angelic monkey

SELF EDIT.

I will try to do better from now on with the JMO's and IMO's.  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: September 06, 2009, 04:10:31 PM »

The audio interviews released Friday provide a crucial look at Casey Anthony and her family. Those interviews confirm that the Anthonys are one strange clan -- what many observers have suspected for a long time.

In the interviews, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and associate Tracy McLaughlin talked with investigators. Both Padilla and McLaughin sound baffled by their dealings with the Anthonys in summer 2008.
<snipped by Desi>
cece, thanks for this link!  The Twilight Zone has got nuthin' on Hopespring Drive!!!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: September 06, 2009, 04:12:21 PM »

What do you all think about in Tracy's interview where she said she was told the babydaddy was Eric Baker, not Jesus Ortiz?  That Casey said Caylee was her little Italian?  Baker isn't an Italian name.  I think Cindy was the one that named Eric Baker..and said he was in another relationship and expecting another child and they didn't want to disrupt the relationship he was currently in....?  That doesn't ring true either..the A's not wanting to disrupt anything..Lord ..I thought disrupt was also part of the family motto.  You know "destroy, disrupt, deny"

Have we ever heard his name mentioned before with this case?  Has anyone found any info on him or his family?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: September 06, 2009, 04:15:39 PM »

CC, thank you for post Hal's blog.  an angelic monkey

I think the strangness of the Anthony household was a shocking out of body moment for a lot of people, when listening to those audios on Friday. It happened that I was listening to them on my bed, and the dresser is right across the room in front of me. I caught myself in the mirror that day several times with a drop-jawed look on my face. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: September 06, 2009, 04:17:06 PM »

Another thing that struck me in the interviews of Rob, LP and Tracy..their storys are all basically the same because they are not lying.  They are giving their frank observations of being with the A's during that time.
Rob even thought Cindy might ask him to get in the car and take her to track down leads..but she didn't.  No one in that house was concerned at all about looking for Caylee.  We knew that..but it was nice to see that people who are used to tracking leads and finding people were all surprised that no one seemed interested in finding Caylee.   Instead he was doing grocery runs for them.

I agree Gypsy DD.  The combination of their interviews spoke loud and clear.

Also, and sorry if this is off topic, I want to thank you for all your very insightful observations and posts.  I was so far behind, I didn't take the time to reply to them individually.  (I also enjoy reading your posts on the Christine Sheddy thread).

an angelic monkey

Why thank you CECE..I love reading your posts and everyone else's posts here at SM.  This is such a nice group, very articulate and very informative.... not the in-fighting you see on other boards.  The discussions here are so full of ideas and different ways of looking at things that I think we all keep each other questing for the truth in Caylee's case.
Amen.  If you post an idea on that other board you will get sniped at unless it agrees with what that person is thinking. There are a few that completely dominate the board, and some self professed 'experts' although no one has the real inside information on what happened to Caylee.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: September 06, 2009, 04:19:09 PM »

Amen DESI. The truth is the truth and it doesn't change. IN MY OPINION an angelic monkey
SELF EDIT. I will try to do better from now on with the JMO's and IMO's.   Monkey Devil!
  Egads!  Fanny, have I created a monster?   

I hope we never have to put an "opinion-only" disclaimer on "the truth being the truth"!!!    

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: September 06, 2009, 04:19:43 PM »

What do you all think about in Tracy's interview where she said she was told the babydaddy was Eric Baker, not Jesus Ortiz?  That Casey said Caylee was her little Italian?  Baker isn't an Italian name.  I think Cindy was the one that named Eric Baker..and said he was in another relationship and expecting another child and they didn't want to disrupt the relationship he was currently in....?  That doesn't ring true either..the A's not wanting to disrupt anything..Lord ..I thought disrupt was also part of the family motto.  You know "destroy, disrupt, deny"

Have we ever heard his name mentioned before with this case?  Has anyone found any info on him or his family?

Cindy has no clue who the father is.
Casey doesn't even know.   She just swallows Casey's B.S. about other relationships...
Rick Plesea ,Cindy's brother had to enlighten her as to her daughter's pregnancy for goodness sake.. at 7 months
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: September 06, 2009, 04:22:43 PM »

Actually we have. It was in this OCSO report and somewhere along the way there was more info about his death. I haven't fount that yet, but I will keep digging.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_computer_report.pdf

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: September 06, 2009, 04:24:19 PM »

SELF EDIT. I will try to do better from now on with the JMO's and IMO's.   Monkey Devil!
  Egads!  Fanny, have I created a monster?   

I hope we never have to put an "opinion-only" disclaimer on "the truth being the truth"!!!    

No problem.  Monkey Devil! I will just be more careful in the future. 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: September 06, 2009, 04:24:51 PM »

The audio interviews released Friday provide a crucial look at Casey Anthony and her family. Those interviews confirm that the Anthonys are one strange clan -- what many observers have suspected for a long time.

In the interviews, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and associate Tracy McLaughlin talked with investigators. Both Padilla and McLaughin sound baffled by their dealings with the Anthonys in summer 2008.
<snipped by Desi>
cece, thanks for this link!  The Twilight Zone has got nuthin' on Hopespring Drive!!!

You're welcome & I agree.   an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: September 06, 2009, 04:24:54 PM »

DD, my thought was that KC can be very misleading... Caylee could be her "little Italian" just because the A's claim to come from Italian stock... didn't have to refer to the baby-daddy.

IIRC Eric Baker is also the name that Cindy gave to LE, as you pointed out.  We did sleuth out an Eric Baker who died in a car crash out of state... he was pretty obviously not Caylee's father, IMO.  The discussions can be found here by searching SM.

I can't think of a single baby-daddy story from any of the A's (and there are so many stories) that sounds plausible...

So, you never heard of the famous crime family, the Bakerinos??    

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: September 06, 2009, 04:28:13 PM »

DD, my thought was that KC can be very misleading... Caylee could be her "little Italian" just because the A's claim to come from Italian stock... didn't have to refer to the baby-daddy.

IIRC Eric Baker is also the name that Cindy gave to LE, as you pointed out.  We did sleuth out an Eric Baker who died in a car crash out of state... he was pretty obviously not Caylee's father, IMO.  The discussions can be found here by searching SM.

I can't think of a single baby-daddy story from any of the A's (and there are so many stories) that sounds plausible...

So, you never heard of the famous crime family, the Bakerinos??    

Now,Now,  you will put ideas into Baez' head..   Next thing you know there will have been a Mafia connection and Caylee was killed as revenge for the loan shark  (for George's gambling debts).
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: September 06, 2009, 04:28:17 PM »

I too wondered why Casey would say Caylee was Italian (if she didn't know who it was).  I also remember the name Eric Baker.  What was the name of the "surfer dude" that also was rumored to be the daddy?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: September 06, 2009, 04:28:18 PM »

Actually we have. It was in this OCSO report and somewhere along the way there was more info about his death. I haven't fount that yet, but I will keep digging.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_computer_report.pdf
Fanny, didn't a monkey find a death certificate on Erik Baker from Kentucky? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: September 06, 2009, 04:32:46 PM »

CC, thank you for post Hal's blog.  an angelic monkey

I think the strangness of the Anthony household was a shocking out of body moment for a lot of people, when listening to those audios on Friday. It happened that I was listening to them on my bed, and the dresser is right across the room in front of me. I caught myself in the mirror that day several times with a drop-jawed look on my face. 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: September 06, 2009, 04:34:50 PM »

Cindy has no clue who the father is.
Casey doesn't even know.   She just swallows Casey's B.S. about other relationships...
Rick Plesea ,Cindy's brother had to enlighten her as to her daughter's pregnancy for goodness sake.. at 7 months
Western, I respect you immensely and enjoy your posts... have to say though, I have never been able to discount the possibility that Casey does indeed know who the daddy is... and his identity is somehow so extremely problematic that bizarre stories must be concocted to cover it up forever...

::sleazy monkey:: However, KC's "romance" track record definitely could support your belief that she really has no idea who it was.... 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: September 06, 2009, 04:35:44 PM »

I remember an article in the Globe.

http://www.globemagazine.com/story/326

Caylee's Tragic Daddy

A HANDSOME Florida surfer is the father of murdered Orlando, Fla., tot Caylee Anthony, sources tell GLOBE in a gripping exclusive that bares all the tragic details of his suicide before the baby's first birthday and a remarkable paternity analysis. At last, GLOBE unravels the most haunting mystery in the crime that broke America's heart. It's the story you can't afford to miss!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: September 06, 2009, 04:36:03 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/8412112/Casey-Anthony-Eric-Baker-death-certificate

Here's the link to the death certificate
  back to lurkdome

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.