April 16, 2024, 03:41:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232264 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: September 06, 2009, 06:49:44 PM »

Originally Posted by Tony Padilla 
Interesting. I have heard that quote before. It's in a movie I think. Okay point well taken about the metaphor. However, I really believe that everybody here (or a huge majority) paint the Anthony's to be rotten horrible people. They cant wait to "cast another stone". Again I don not agree with what they have done or siad about numerous things but do you think you could be rational in those shoes?
(I don't trust Tony, I want to know what his agenda really is, and it isn't in my opinion justice for Caylee, I see dollar signs.)

nrcg....I don't trust him either. First of all why in the hell is he talking so bad about LP? Even if the thinks it, what is the point of putting it on a forum on the Internet.? I honestly think he is JEALOUS!!! But I also think he has another motive.....I just don't know what that motive is.  Why didn't the A's do like other families and get a spokesperson for the family....A trusted friend, minister or relative?? Why didn't they keep their mouths shut? Why didn't they look for Caylee?  I don't know if I could be rational, but I do know I wouldn't try to alienate the whole frigging world....especially people like Tim and TES and Mark Nejame.  Both of these people offered help to them.....no charge....but neither would allow the A's to run the show.

Another motive?  Aren't they all just airing their dirty linen in public?  He has stated several times he is thinking about writing a book......
If his efforts on WS are an example of his talents so far, I would say this.
Don't quit your day job Tony.

LOL....I think he has now said the book statement was said in sarcastically and he isn't writing a book....but why would we believe him??

I don't believe that. Nothing in his statements indicate he was joking or being sarcastic. He thought he would float the idea on WS and then he saw it got a cooool reaction and now is backtracking.  I think I trust Lenny a whole lot more than I trust him....
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #521 on: September 06, 2009, 07:00:50 PM »

Originally Posted by Tony Padilla 
Where is all the really good juicy stuff at? This case has way too many threads to really get to. I try but it's tough. If there is anything good please let me know.                                 ( Now why is this Tony? Who are you running to with the juicy stuff? I don't trust any of them, they all have an agenda and it all involves making money. This was from WS)
NoRose,can you tell me which thread at WS you read this above?They have so many threads over there and I get lost but I just looked in the Tony thread #2 and can't find that post.
It's in the Tracy thread, he popped in on that thread.
Thank you

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: September 06, 2009, 07:09:46 PM »

Someone may have already mentioned this but I skipped ahead so that I could post this "food for thought" while still fresh in my mind.

All this discussion about Dominic Casey's search and the pool ladder etc. got me to thinking.  I don't mean to be gruesome or anything like that but the following thought crossed my mind:

Is it possible that the Anthony's (or someone within that clan) wanted the jury to believe that Caylee's death was accidental.  There is no way that a jury pool can believe that the death was accidental when there is duct tape and a heart shaped sticker on the skull.  Could they have sent Dominic Casey to locate the body so that the duct tape/sticker could be removed?  Not that Dominic Casey himself would be responsible for the removal but they needed the exact location of the body pin-pointed so someone could do the deed.  The duct tape/sticker is, from what I recall, the factor that led the medical examiner to the conclusion of homicide.  Without that evidence it sure would be a lot harder to prosecute a death penalty murder case.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #523 on: September 06, 2009, 08:04:40 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/8412112/Casey-Anthony-Eric-Baker-death-certificate

Here's the link to the death certificate
  back to lurkdome

Thanks for the link to the death certificate!!  BTW, please add the phrase 'back to lurkdome' to the things you are NOT allow to say
YVW, sorry won't say it again  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: September 06, 2009, 08:04:41 PM »

I'm just hoping the reason Tracy needed immunity is because they bugged every room in that house and the details will be on the next reveal.  I would give her immunity for that...

WO, I hope so too!  But doubt any of it would be allowed as evidence from an illegal wire

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: September 06, 2009, 08:08:19 PM »

Someone may have already mentioned this but I skipped ahead so that I could post this "food for thought" while still fresh in my mind.

All this discussion about Dominic Casey's search and the pool ladder etc. got me to thinking.  I don't mean to be gruesome or anything like that but the following thought crossed my mind:

Is it possible that the Anthony's (or someone within that clan) wanted the jury to believe that Caylee's death was accidental.  There is no way that a jury pool can believe that the death was accidental when there is duct tape and a heart shaped sticker on the skull.  Could they have sent Dominic Casey to locate the body so that the duct tape/sticker could be removed?  Not that Dominic Casey himself would be responsible for the removal but they needed the exact location of the body pin-pointed so someone could do the deed.  The duct tape/sticker is, from what I recall, the factor that led the medical examiner to the conclusion of homicide.  Without that evidence it sure would be a lot harder to prosecute a death penalty murder case.
good point!  but on the other hand they would have to of known that there was tape there in the first place.  granted the a's are bizarre to say the least, but to have known that casey had applied the duct tape?????  imho even if she had fessed up i'm thinkin' she would have left that part out. 

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: September 06, 2009, 08:13:02 PM »

I'm just hoping the reason Tracy needed immunity is because they bugged every room in that house and the details will be on the next reveal.  I would give her immunity for that...

WO, I hope so too!  But doubt any of it would be allowed as evidence from an illegal wire

Awww.          Even if it was not the Police that did it?  Is it illegal for Bounty Hunters/PI's whatever capacity they were in the house as, to bug their clients?   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: September 06, 2009, 08:15:56 PM »

I don't know what made them bring the DP back but I am sure glad they did!!  I, like you, would think it was the duct tape and hopefully some other forensics we have et to see. Who knows what fantasy they will try to make up about the duct tape...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: September 06, 2009, 08:24:56 PM »

Awww.          Even if it was not the Police that did it?  Is it illegal for Bounty Hunters/PI's whatever capacity they were in the house as, to bug their clients?   
i believe anyone can be wired...now if you can take it to court???  i don't know about that.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: September 06, 2009, 08:43:56 PM »

I really do not know the answer...my GUESS would be yes, it would be illegal and I have nothing to base that on other than a guess.  I also think they might be able to sue for invasion of privacy....but again that is nothing more than a guess on my part.

Rest in Peace Caylee

AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: September 06, 2009, 08:45:16 PM »

I don't know what made them bring the DP back but I am sure glad they did!!  I, like you, would think it was the duct tape and hopefully some other forensics we have et to see. Who knows what fantasy they will try to make up about the duct tape...

I didn't think about it when I originally posted this but it may also explain why Baez didn't want law enforcement contacted if Dominic Casey did find the  body.  I personally believe that Baez, and quite possibly Lee, George, and Cindy were told what to expect.  I doubt Casey herself explained details to Lee and her parents but I believe Baez knew beforehand.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: September 06, 2009, 08:55:43 PM »

I didn't think about it when I originally posted this but it may also explain why Baez didn't want law enforcement contacted if Dominic Casey did find the  body.  I personally believe that Baez, and quite possibly Lee, George, and Cindy were told what to expect.  I doubt Casey herself explained details to Lee and her parents but I believe Baez knew beforehand.

I would think it would be too risky to tamper with the remains by removing the duct tape and then leave the rest there. There’s always the chance something might be left behind to incriminate whoever was removing evidence. Seems it would have been better all around to just relocate the remains to where they could never be found making it harder to prosecute the case without a body.
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: September 06, 2009, 08:58:11 PM »

I have always believed from the beginning that poor Caylee was killed because she could talk and tell everyone what Casey was doing. Casey never should have been a mother. She did not deserve a little sweetheart like Caylee. This family is so disfunctional....Hopefully there will be justice, but after the OJ shit show, I am not hopeful......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #533 on: September 06, 2009, 09:21:36 PM »

I have always believed from the beginning that poor Caylee was killed because she could talk and tell everyone what Casey was doing. Casey never should have been a mother. She did not deserve a little sweetheart like Caylee. This family is so disfunctional....Hopefully there will be justice, but after the OJ shit show, I am not hopeful......
I feel the same way, and not just with OJ, someother trials I have watched that ended with me almost breaking my tv with the verdicts.
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: September 06, 2009, 09:36:33 PM »

Yup NRCG, I will also destroy the TV is she is  not put away forever!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #535 on: September 06, 2009, 09:41:06 PM »

Yup NRCG, I will also destroy the TV is she is  not put away forever!!!
I don't believe in slam dunk cases, I have left myself get devasted over some outcomes, so I just say to myself what happens there is a reason for it happening, I just can't get myself go completely crazy worrying about it. I'm a firm believer that no matter what happens with things, there is always a reason for it happening. I hope for the right outcome, but prepare myself for the outcome I don't want to happen.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: September 06, 2009, 09:53:17 PM »

Regarding the wiretapping if it was done by Tracy and LP

http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-guide/florida/florida-recording-law

Florida's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law. Florida makes it a crime to intercept or record a "wire, oral, or electronic communication" in Florida, unless all parties to the communication consent

Florida law makes an exception for in-person communications when the parties do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy in the conversation, such as when they are engaged in conversation in a public place where they might reasonably be overheard. If you are operating in Florida, you may record these kinds of in-person conversations without breaking the law. However, you should always get the consent of all parties before recording any telephone conversation and any in-person that common sense tells you is private.

In addition to subjecting you to criminal prosecution, violating the Florida wiretapping law can expose you to a civil lawsuit for damages by an injured party.

Okay the way I read this is it is against the law for Tracy and LP to wiretap what was said in the confines of the Anthony's house. So if they did do that without prior consent, then that could be why Tracy asked for immunity.

What I have highlighted in blue is how Commander Matt whats his name got around taping Cindy kevtching about Yuri. He took her to a public place, BBQ joint, so being in a public place it was legal for him to tape her.

I hope this makes sense. I am just throwing this out there.

JMO JSM  

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: September 06, 2009, 09:54:33 PM »

I really do not know the answer...my GUESS would be yes, it would be illegal and I have nothing to base that on other than a guess.  I also think they might be able to sue for invasion of privacy....but again that is nothing more than a guess on my part.

IN Florida, both parties must know and agree. 
http://www.callcorder.com/phone-recording-law-america.htm

For LE - I think they have to get an order via a judge.  They have to show reasonable cause, if my memory serves me correct.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: September 06, 2009, 09:57:50 PM »

LOL - JSM looks like we were channeling the same thought! LOL 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: September 06, 2009, 10:01:13 PM »

LOL - JSM looks like we were channeling the same thought! LOL 
Yeah I guess so. It was something that was bugging me (no pun intended)  Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.