April 26, 2024, 07:17:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232662 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #560 on: September 07, 2009, 08:31:53 AM »

As far as Leonard goes --If it wasnt for him we would not have Tracey or Robs take on KC Lee-George and Sin SIN.  He went out here put his own money up to try and find Caylee. When he met KC he knew Caylee was dead.  He may love the media and the spotlight but he has done alot for this case.  He may act like a fool but he is far from a fool---Tony P on the other hand did not do anything-now he wants in-yes he put up the Bond but Lenny paid the 50,000.  If it was not for Lenny TonyP would never haved bailed KC out--so why the smear on Lenny-what is Tony P problem   When does a bail bondmen get involed in a case-Never.  Think of all the high profile case --have youever heard from the company that put up the bail-NO Lenny is a bounty hunter-he looks for people -- he thought he could find Caylee .
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #561 on: September 07, 2009, 09:08:15 AM »

Hi all, am a day late and a dollar short on this topic.  Sorry I wasn't in when y'all were discussing this.  About the ladder.......

Just the way CinCin acted about the ladder makes me stop and wonder about it.  The way she hushed Casey from talking about it and all.  And I saw Greta's interview out in their back yard.  I remember thinking at the time that CinCin sure seemed rattled talking about the pool etc.  Am like those of you wondering if there's much more to the ladder in this case. 

I hate to even think of anymore possible scenarios for our sweet angel Caylee.... And so I type this with a heavy heart, even thinking about it. 

Could it be that Casey placed the duct tape, put her in the pool, and used the ladder to hold her down in the water?  She may have even left her that way and returned later, using the shovel to pull the ladder and body toward her.  She might not have wanted to climb into the water at that point. 

I keep going back to what she has said, that she is 'such a spiteful bitch'.  Her parents enjoyed swimming with Caylee, maybe it was another way to turn the screws on them? 

I dunno, just some thoughts...

It could have happend like that-poor caylee   I hope you are wrong.  I hope Caylee was overdoesed and just went to sleep. That poor baby-I wouldnt want her to know that the one person in all the world that should have loved her more then anything in the world -was hurting her
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: September 07, 2009, 09:33:40 AM »

Regarding the wiretapping if it was done by Tracy and LP

http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-guide/florida/florida-recording-law

Florida's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law. Florida makes it a crime to intercept or record a "wire, oral, or electronic communication" in Florida, unless all parties to the communication consent

Florida law makes an exception for in-person communications when the parties do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy in the conversation, such as when they are engaged in conversation in a public place where they might reasonably be overheard. If you are operating in Florida, you may record these kinds of in-person conversations without breaking the law. However, you should always get the consent of all parties before recording any telephone conversation and any in-person that common sense tells you is private.

In addition to subjecting you to criminal prosecution, violating the Florida wiretapping law can expose you to a civil lawsuit for damages by an injured party.

Okay the way I read this is it is against the law for Tracy and LP to wiretap what was said in the confines of the Anthony's house. So if they did do that without prior consent, then that could be why Tracy asked for immunity.

What I have highlighted in blue is how Commander Matt whats his name got around taping Cindy kevtching about Yuri. He took her to a public place, BBQ joint, so being in a public place it was legal for him to tape her.

I hope this makes sense. I am just throwing this out there.

JMO JSM  

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #563 on: September 07, 2009, 09:49:48 AM »

As far as Leonard goes --If it wasnt for him we would not have Tracey or Robs take on KC Lee-George and Sin SIN.  He went out here put his own money up to try and find Caylee. When he met KC he knew Caylee was dead.  He may love the media and the spotlight but he has done alot for this case.  He may act like a fool but he is far from a fool---Tony P on the other hand did not do anything-now he wants in-yes he put up the Bond but Lenny paid the 50,000.  If it was not for Lenny TonyP would never haved bailed KC out--so why the smear on Lenny-what is Tony P problem   When does a bail bondmen get involed in a case-Never.  Think of all the high profile case --have youever heard from the company that put up the bail-NO Lenny is a bounty hunter-he looks for people -- he thought he could find Caylee .
A bail bondsmen would only get involved in a case, when he is maybe promised money and other perks, otherwise I don't see it either.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: September 07, 2009, 10:03:05 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=934550;topic=5980.440;num_replies=545;sesc=0e38e82545a0f97d6b0ee702f3235070
This was me at 2:35 today.  Regarding Ginette Lucas and the calls w/Dominic.  Conspiracy, etc.

And a very smart WS'er (former Monkey?) said the same thing tonight!  GMTA...
From WS:  http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4129806&postcount=536

GFR!  *   

*Goodnight For Real!

Thanks, now that was something I didn't think about, a map inside the teddy bear, smart thinking.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: September 07, 2009, 10:21:09 AM »

Happy Labor Day, Monkeys!  Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: September 07, 2009, 10:45:04 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20773704/detail.html
Two Hearings Scheduled In Anthony Civil Case
Zenaida Gonzalez Says Anthony Ruined Her Reputation

POSTED: 10:16 am EDT September 7, 2009
UPDATED: 10:28 am EDT September 7, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- There are two hearings scheduled this week in the civil case against Casey Anthony.

Zenaida Gonzalez -- the woman who claims Casey ruined her reputation by saying someone with her name abducted Caylee Anthony -- is pursuing the case.

On Tuesday, Anthony's lawyers will file a renewed motion to get the complaint dismissed. In the second hearing on Wednesday, Zenaida's attorneys will attempt to get Cindy and George Anthony to answer more questions.

They refused to answer certain questions during an earlier deposition.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County jail charged with murder in the death of her daughter Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: September 07, 2009, 10:57:31 AM »

UPDATED: 10:28 am EDT September 7, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- There are two hearings scheduled this week in the civil case against Casey Anthony.

Zenaida Gonzalez -- the woman who claims Casey ruined her reputation by saying someone with her name abducted Caylee Anthony -- is pursuing the case.

On Tuesday, Anthony's lawyers will file a renewed motion to get the complaint dismissed. In the second hearing on Wednesday, Zenaida's attorneys will attempt to get Cindy and George Anthony to answer more questions.

They refused to answer certain questions during an earlier deposition.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County jail charged with murder in the death of her daughter Caylee.
Thanks Trimm 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: September 07, 2009, 11:26:22 AM »

Thank you Trimm.   an angelic monkey

(I Love your new avi!)

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: September 07, 2009, 11:42:08 AM »

Happy Labor Day Monkeys!!

I just got back from my trip and I'm trying to get caught up, but about the shovel being used in the pool......wouldn't there be traces of pool chemicals somewhere on the shovel, mainly the wooden handle, that would have showed up under testing? Also, for some reason, I'm thinking the shovel was returned to the neighbor after they did run tests on it, can anyone confirm this?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: September 07, 2009, 12:59:37 PM »

Did anyone ever find the actual red heart sticker that was placed on the duct tape?  I know the imprint of the adhesive was there, and they were trying to match it with the sticker sheet at the A's, but I was thinking about something.  If Caylee drowned, with the duct tape on, sticker in place, could it have fallen by the pool, discovered by Cindy on the 3rd of July, perhaps?  I just don't remember if the sticker itself was ever found. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: September 07, 2009, 01:06:04 PM »

Did anyone ever find the actual red heart sticker that was placed on the duct tape?  I know the imprint of the adhesive was there, and they were trying to match it with the sticker sheet at the A's, but I was thinking about something.  If Caylee drowned, with the duct tape on, sticker in place, could it have fallen by the pool, discovered by Cindy on the 3rd of July, perhaps?  I just don't remember if the sticker itself was ever found. 

Pretty sure the sticker itself was found.  Let me find the picture
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: September 07, 2009, 01:13:44 PM »

Pretty sure the sticker itself was found.  Let me find the picture

Yes, here is the pic:

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: September 07, 2009, 01:30:13 PM »

SeeMe..I say no we didn't.  Maybe the media thinks we wouldn't be interested in some of it that says Proficiency Test, SOP stuff.  I got excited when I saw 'fingerprint' (because I want to see the test that they did for KC's fingerprint on that duct tape!!!!!!) till I saw it was a procedure report.

Can someone help me with a link for Hoover's video?  I cannot find it on any of the darn sites..(and yes I had my glasses on).

TIA

http://www.wesh.com/video/20728364/index.html

Thanks so much Trimm...you da bestest....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: September 07, 2009, 01:32:35 PM »

UPDATED: 12:19 pm EDT September 7, 2009

They refused to answer certain questions during an earlier deposition. In April, Cindy Anthony refused to answer whether her daughter had used their credit cards without permission. Gonzalez' team wants to establish Casey didn't have the money to pay for a babysitter.

George Anthony refused to answer a number of questions during the depositions and repeatedly threatened to walk out of the sessions. He refused to answer whether Casey Anthony stole from them -- earlier he told an FBI agent she stole from all of them and took money from Caylee's piggy bank. He would also not disclose what information relevant to Gonzalez an investigator discovered while working for him and his wife.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #575 on: September 07, 2009, 02:12:09 PM »

UPDATED: 12:19 pm EDT September 7, 2009

They refused to answer certain questions during an earlier deposition. In April, Cindy Anthony refused to answer whether her daughter had used their credit cards without permission. Gonzalez' team wants to establish Casey didn't have the money to pay for a babysitter.

George Anthony refused to answer a number of questions during the depositions and repeatedly threatened to walk out of the sessions. He refused to answer whether Casey Anthony stole from them -- earlier he told an FBI agent she stole from all of them and took money from Caylee's piggy bank. He would also not disclose what information relevant to Gonzalez an investigator discovered while working for him and his wife.

Thanks Trimm! Oh, I hope Stan's the man on this one! I want them to answer the questions!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: September 07, 2009, 02:54:35 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys. I hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day holiday.  an angelic monkey

I'm going to sit on the branch with you on this one. Lenny being in Orlando has been a double edged sword, but for the most part, I think the benefits outweighs the bad.

I have another question about the bond in September though. When  she was bonded out, it was said she was being bonded by an unknown benefactor. I know two bail bonding companies went together to make that big a bond, but who put up the initial money to do it? Did we ever find out?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: September 07, 2009, 02:58:48 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=934550;topic=5980.440;num_replies=545;sesc=0e38e82545a0f97d6b0ee702f3235070
This was me at 2:35 today.  Regarding Ginette Lucas and the calls w/Dominic.  Conspiracy, etc.

And a very smart WS'er (former Monkey?) said the same thing tonight!  GMTA...
From WS:  http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4129806&postcount=536

GFR!  *   

*Goodnight For Real!

Wow - interesting - just what was that bear stuffed with and where is it now? 

Former PI - now psychic..........so, not psychic enough to be a successful PI?  What do we know about her?  Has this been discussed before - if so, can someone point me to what we found out about her and her past and current "career."
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: September 07, 2009, 03:01:00 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys. I hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day holiday.  an angelic monkey

I'm going to sit on the branch with you on this one. Lenny being in Orlando has been a double edged sword, but for the most part, I think the benefits outweighs the bad.

I have another question about the bond in September though. When  she was bonded out, it was said she was being bonded by an unknown benefactor. I know two bail bonding companies went together to make that big a bond, but who put up the initial money to do it? Did we ever find out?

snipped

Bond documents show that George and Cindy Anthony put up the collateral to obtain their daughter's freedom. The paperwork did not explain the source of the collateral but said the couple signed off on a "promissory note indemnity agreement" -- essentially a contract that requires the parents to repay the bondsman for any losses.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee0508sep05,0,7306870.story
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: September 07, 2009, 03:13:18 PM »

snipped

Bond documents show that George and Cindy Anthony put up the collateral to obtain their daughter's freedom. The paperwork did not explain the source of the collateral but said the couple signed off on a "promissory note indemnity agreement" -- essentially a contract that requires the parents to repay the bondsman for any losses.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee0508sep05,0,7306870.story

Thanks. I think I may have heard that before, but I sure had forgotten it!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.