April 18, 2024, 10:55:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232344 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2009, 10:11:50 PM »

Yep, the ladder..the shed, the dogs hitting in the back yard. 

It makes me think that George and Cindy really think they know how Caylee died and it has something to do with the pool/ladder. She was arrested on 7/16 and in jail. By 7/21 they are lying about the pool/ladder.
As far as the dogs hitting in the back yard, I think kc hosed herself off in the yard after dumping little Caylee in the muck, leaving trace evidence.

That kind of goes along with what I thought in the beginning....but that doesn't explain  the duct tape...I can't make the duct tape fit into a scenario with Caylee drowning in the pool.  But kc hosing off in the yard is certainly a possibility...although I have leaned towards sin-sin hosing things from kc's trunk off in the back yard.
maybe to cover it up so it looks like a 'kidnapping'.....not the fact that she was either A: not paying attn to Caylee and she acct. drowned ( thus facing her parents and the police as a child neglect charge maybe misd. child neglect/abuse)  or B:  she drowned her herself being a spiteful b!tch and all.  and tried to cover it up - per duct tape as a kidnapping....

imho....i always thought she was trying to stage a kidnapping and it went wrong...now i could be wrong or not...who knows at this point...the end result is that Caylee is dead and i want some justice for this little girl....weather it was planned or not the one  person responsible for Caylee being dead is casey. 

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2009, 10:37:22 PM »

listening to tracy talk about casey wackin bamboo with a shovel 
This is what stuck out to me the most. Tracy saying Casey said she borrowed the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool.
I went back and looked up some dates:
6/17     ladder found next to pool
6/18     kc borrowed shovel
7/21     Cindy on Greta's show says shed was locked because we made "conscious
Ooops I goofed...hold on!
"conscious decision" to be more cautious with Caylee.
7/24     George tells investigators Casey must have borrowed shovel after 6/24 when he bought new lock. Shed was locked because of theft and he says WE ALWAYS PUT IT TO THE SIDE.
after 8/21 Casey tells Tracy she borrowed shovel to get the ladder out of the pool and Cindy and George winced trying to get her to shut up.

There is something about this ladder. Who would have thrown it in the pool?
Why do they have three different stories?

Yep, the ladder..the shed, the dogs hitting in the back yard. 

And didn't we hear that Mr. & Mrs. Clean let the pool go without cleaning after this ?  Odd, if so, and out of character.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2009, 10:41:43 PM »

Rob Dick's interview was very, very good.  I listened to it last.  Check it out if you haven't done so yet.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2009, 10:51:11 PM »

had to pause Tracy a couple of times due to company....but OMG  my heart bleeds for that woman....the strange laughter is that of a woman doing her job faced with a sociopath.  what do you do with someone that is you?? sociopaths can dig deep and take on whatever trait you project and will needle it out of you what you want.  really for most people the term 'psychic'

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2009, 11:02:55 PM »

had to pause Tracy a couple of times due to company....but OMG  my heart bleeds for that woman....the strange laughter is that of a woman doing her job faced with a sociopath.  what do you do with someone that is you?? sociopaths can dig deep and take on whatever trait you project and will needle it out of you what you want.  really for most people the term 'psychic'
oh geeze  got a phone call in the middle of my post...
bet that looked crazy
casey is a psychic vampire.  she will mimic what ever emotion you have and can bring up feelings of good times if you are not on the same wave-pattern.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2009, 11:27:20 PM »

Okay, at the risk of sounding like a prude - why all the off topic posts on a huge document day?  Why not discuss findings?  Food, and icons, dolce and blogs and inside jokes and only a handful of topic posts for over 20 pages. 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2009, 11:27:41 PM »

cindy is up next...i luv that woman lol....get ready for a cindy induced rant!

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2009, 11:28:26 PM »

I don't post much. Not much to say when it's all been said!! I wonder if the remark about Jose telling her to look sad about Caylee will be admissable in court. If I were on a jury, that remark would certainly give me pause. That along with the chloroform remark, the death band and the decomposition....Her reaction to all of this is just so Casey and for a jury should speak volumes..Unless of course they can find 12 of the stupidest people in Florida like they managed to do for the OJ trial...(of course, those jurors admitted that regardless of what was presented, they had no intention of convicting him)

Carmen
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2009, 11:30:05 PM »

Okay, at the risk of sounding like a prude - why all the off topic posts on a huge document day?  Why not discuss findings?  Food, and icons, dolce and blogs and inside jokes and only a handful of topic posts for over 20 pages. 

couldn't tell ya...maybe just giddiness?   

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2009, 11:36:04 PM »

I tried listening to Cindy...can't be done. Anyone braver than me have highlights if there are any?

Carmen
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2009, 11:44:37 PM »

I guess the most important thing to come from the doc dump today is :
She didn't look for Caylee. She didn't provide any info to anyone at any time ever about where Caylee might be. And she cared more about how she looked
and going on FB and MS. And her little games.

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2009, 11:44:55 PM »

I have always believed that Caylee's murder was premeditated based on the fact that she was getting old enough to verbalize what was going on and could blow Casey's world apart. I don't believe it was a rage killing so the fight (whether it occurred or not) is not that important to me. What puzzles me, is that Caylee's advancing age and verbal skills is such an obvious motive, why has it never been mentioned anywhere??

Carmen
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2009, 12:09:38 AM »

I have always believed that Caylee's murder was premeditated based on the fact that she was getting old enough to verbalize what was going on and could blow Casey's world apart. I don't believe it was a rage killing so the fight (whether it occurred or not) is not that important to me. What puzzles me, is that Caylee's advancing age and verbal skills is such an obvious motive, why has it never been mentioned anywhere??

Bingo! I agree and I too wonder why it hasn't been discussed much. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2009, 12:10:16 AM »

I guess the most important thing to come from the doc dump today is :
She didn't look for Caylee. She didn't provide any info to anyone at any time ever about where Caylee might be. And she cared more about how she looked
and going on FB and MS. And her little games.

Exactly.  Casey only cares about Casey.
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2009, 12:23:01 AM »

Hello. I don't say much but read here and really take to heart all the great comments.  After listening to all the docs today I have come to the conclusion that the defense/family believes if they create SO MUCH chaos, that Kc will walk, wether mistrial or whatever, like that was the plan from the very beginning.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2009, 12:34:39 AM »

In the very beginning of Tracy's interview, she mentions that Baez brought over a video of the 20/20 story of the Eisenberg's (think that is spelled correctly).  Anyway, that is a story about a couple who had their baby kidnapped from her crib....they never were able to find the body/child..nor any leads to who did it.  The cops highly suspected the parents and put a lot of pressure on them....but were never able to get enough evidence to officially charge them.  They also secretly wiretapped the house to hear their conversations.  From memory I think that they did arrest them after they thought they heard them discussing the father 'doing it'...but I think it was dismissed because they said that it was the TV sayin that.  Anyway, these people eventually moved away and are free today. 

So, my point is that Baez prolly had several reasons why he wanted everyone to see this video....a couply of them are:

DON'T TALK IN THE HOUSE....AND....IF THEY DON'T FIND THE CHILD, YOU MAY WALK FREE.

So this tells me that:  Baez KNEW THE TRUTH by the first time KC got out of jail...AND he knew SIN SIN AND YO YO AND DARTH VADER also knew...otherwise..why would he be so paranoid about them talking in the house?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2009, 12:44:41 AM »

I tried listening to Cindy...can't be done. Anyone braver than me have highlights if there are any?

Haven't been able to do it myself. (Listen to it.)

If I have the stomach to do it tomorrow, I'll post my notes here if no one else has by then.

Nice to see you, Cuteascanbe.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2009, 12:48:07 AM »

Hello. I don't say much but read here and really take to heart all the great comments.  After listening to all the docs today I have come to the conclusion that the defense/family believes if they create SO MUCH chaos, that Kc will walk, wether mistrial or whatever, like that was the plan from the very beginning.

IMO you are right on here.  Their motives are numerous..keeping the media going is certainly one of them for the 'Change of Venue' and Spinning the lies about pizza, there isn't a blanket missing...there IS a blanket missing....we did not have a argument....KC has NO MOTIVE...and on and on.  
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2009, 12:50:12 AM »

In the very beginning of Tracy's interview, she mentions that Baez brought over a video of the 20/20 story of the Eisenberg's (think that is spelled correctly).  Anyway, that is a story about a couple who had their baby kidnapped from her crib....they never were able to find the body/child..nor any leads to who did it.  The cops highly suspected the parents and put a lot of pressure on them....but were never able to get enough evidence to officially charge them.  They also secretly wiretapped the house to hear their conversations.  From memory I think that they did arrest them after they thought they heard them discussing the father 'doing it'...but I think it was dismissed because they said that it was the TV sayin that.  Anyway, these people eventually moved away and are free today. 

So, my point is that Baez prolly had several reasons why he wanted everyone to see this video....a couply of them are:

DON'T TALK IN THE HOUSE....AND....IF THEY DON'T FIND THE CHILD, YOU MAY WALK FREE.

So this tells me that:  Baez KNEW THE TRUTH by the first time KC got out of jail...AND he knew SIN SIN AND YO YO AND DARTH VADER also knew...otherwise..why would he be so paranoid about them talking in the house?

I agree.

And I think Jose wanted to show Casey what a "grieving" "worried" mother acts like. So Casey can model her behavior after Mrs. Eisenberg and appear as a worried mother.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2009, 01:06:44 AM »

I'm with you on this cuteascanbe....anyone else notice in several of these new photos of Caylee....glassy-eyed, swollen, red circles around her eyes, even more bruising, etc? Some of them totally creeped me out.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.