March 28, 2024, 07:45:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 231688 times)
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: September 08, 2009, 12:16:52 AM »

Eek!  I thought that was going to be thumbnail size!

Obviously I have not been learning any more about computers while I was absent.

Sorry...but now I don't know how to remove or shrink it!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: September 08, 2009, 12:25:08 AM »

Did anyone ever find the actual red heart sticker that was placed on the duct tape?  I know the imprint of the adhesive was there, and they were trying to match it with the sticker sheet at the A's, but I was thinking about something.  If Caylee drowned, with the duct tape on, sticker in place, could it have fallen by the pool, discovered by Cindy on the 3rd of July, perhaps?  I just don't remember if the sticker itself was ever found. 

Pretty sure the sticker itself was found.  Let me find the picture

Yes, here is the pic:

Thanks, Klaas--Just could not remember...

Being me, can I say - we are assuming the sticker found on the cardboard is the one that was at one point on the duct tape or is one that had the same size residue 'footprint' as the one on the duct tape.  I think it is possible there were more than one of the stickers.  Or........... was that sticker stuck to the cardboard or found lying on it?  Looks stuck to me.  I also think - and someone call me on it if you know I am wrong, but wasn't there mention of another sticker found that we have not seen? 
Now, all that said, I do hope that they will prove the sticker posted here is in fact the one that was on the duct tape - but a match to it, would do the same, IMHO. 

I believe what we are looking at is THE sticker on THE piece of duct tape (I could be wrong)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: September 08, 2009, 12:28:10 AM »

Darling puppy Toy!  an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #623 on: September 08, 2009, 12:34:24 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Here's a snippet from this article if it helps clear up the heart sticker:

A medical examiner had to cut the child's brown hair to remove the tape, and when the FBI took a close look, it found adhesive residue in the shape of a heart, according to court documents released Wednesday.

The investigators who scoured the Orange County woods where Caylee's remains were found last month found a loose sticker similar in size.

"It appears that the sticker was put on the duct tape intentionally," an Orange County detective wrote in a search-warrant affidavit.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2209jan22,0,328972.story
crazybabyborg
« Reply #624 on: September 08, 2009, 12:36:36 AM »

I'm not sure whether further forensic reports were able to prove the found sticker as the one on the duct tape, but the connection at the time, was that it was one in the same.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: September 08, 2009, 05:35:14 AM »

Long evening for me, so I'm hopping into the cage to read up in the wee hours.

Regarding the evidence photos of a heart-shaped sticker:

The crime scene photos IIRC were all snapped either at the scene in Orlando or at the OCSO forensics dept. 

In contrast, I believe that the heart-shaped adhesive residue on the duct tape was discovered by the FBI crime lab, after the duct tape pieces had been sent from Orlando to the FBI lab for examination.  I don't recall seeing any photos released yet, of the actual strips of duct tape that were layered across Caylee's lower face.  And that would be the duct tape that has the heart-shaped residue on it. 

Once FBI made this discovery, they sent word to the folks working the scene in Orlando, about the heart-shaped residue.  Investigators and crime scene personnel then added heart stickers to their list of items to look for as they continued to search the site on Suburban.

Subsequently, LE found (IIRC) a piece of cardboard with a rigid, 3-D heart sticker still attached, and it was photographed and entered into evidence.  I believe they found this item far away from Caylee's remains, near the fenceline.  Like much of the other debris and trash found at the scene, IIRC it was not known whether this sticker was connected to the case.  ICBW, but in the evidence photo of this sticker, I am pretty sure it is still attached to an old deteriorating, moldy piece of cardboard; possibly of the type that is used for scrapbook pages.

Note that the photo of this item is labeled only "(symbol for heart) sticker."  The item tag doesn't mention duct tape, which I think it would if the sticker were attached to duct tape.  However, it doesn't say "cardboard" either, for that matter.

News and blog articles made the connection that this sticker was the one that had left the residue on the duct tape.  However, IIRC, we have not yet heard from LE whether the sticker found at the scene in fact matches the sticker residue on the duct tape.  It seems to have been attached to the cardboard, and it may have been a type of sticker that would not adhere well to an uneven surface, like duct tape over a child's mouth, since the sticker is a rigid, hard plastic, molded 3-D object.  (ICBW about this, though; haven't tested this theory!)

IMO, we are probably talking about two different heart stickers:  One that created the residue on the duct tape (don't know if they ever found this sticker), and the other that was found at the edge of the remains site, still stuck to an old piece of cardboard, and photographed as evidence.

Side note:  I did see one blog-type article that claims that the heart sticker that was originally on the duct tape was found inside the black garbage bags among Caylee's remains... but I don't believe that is accurate, unless I've missed this in the docs.

Also, I think we've identified the type of sticker that was found at the scene as a common craft item of the type that Casey might have ordered from an online craft supplier.  At any rate, there were sheets of flat heart stickers confiscated by LE from among her belongings, as well as some puffy or 3-D stickers on some of her scrapbook designs.

And we've all seen how her online photos and photobucket images were loaded with hearts.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about any of this.  Attaching pics.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: September 08, 2009, 05:49:00 AM »

Craft stickers available online.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: September 08, 2009, 05:58:05 AM »

An interesting and brief one-page thread on the subject, with more images, including pics of stickers from Casey's room, and tiny heart-shaped cell phone stickers on the phone of Casey's friend Sami.

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/evidence-f26/heart-sticker-on-caylee-t1522.htm#bottom

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: September 08, 2009, 06:48:36 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: September 08, 2009, 07:02:31 AM »

Casey Anthony: Will George, Cindy be forced to answer questions?
posted by halboedeker on Sep 7, 2009 6:42:43 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
WESH-Channel 2 tonight previewed the big week ahead in the defamation suit against Casey Anthony. Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Anthony for ruining her life by linking her to the disappearance of toddler Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her child.

Gonzalez's lawyers want George and Cindy Anthony, Casey's parents, be forced to answer questions they have avoided in depositions. That battle will take place Wednesday, WESH's Bob Kealing noted.

But Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who provides legal analysis for WESH, predicted that the judge will tell Gonzalez's attorneys to move on. The reason? The attorneys have enough information to make their case, Kealing said.

"It's very obvious that this Zenaida Gonzalez doesn't exist," Hornsby said. "They now need to move into the next phase of their case, which is proving Zenaida didn't exist to a jury or judge, and seeking whatever the damages are. This is your typical tit-for-tat lawyering that I think gives lawyers in general a bad name."

I'd love to hear what John Morgan, Gonzalez's attorney, has to say to that.

Kealing added: "WESH 2 has learned that Gonzalez's lawyers seriously considered suing Cindy Anthony for allegedly repeating libelous statements against Gonzalez that she knew were incorrect. For now they have decided against that course of action."

Hmmm. Wouldn't you like to know more details? That sentence sounds like a warning to Cindy Anthony.

But first on Tuesday, Casey Anthony's civil attorney will ask the judge to delay or dismiss the civil suit until after her murder trial, Kealing said.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-will-george-cindy-be-forced-to-answer-questions.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: September 08, 2009, 07:04:20 AM »

Good morning    Seeing the heart shaped stickers brings memories of when we first learned of them in regard to Caylee.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: September 08, 2009, 07:09:08 AM »

As far as Leonard goes --If it wasnt for him we would not have Tracey or Robs take on KC Lee-George and Sin SIN.  He went out here put his own money up to try and find Caylee. When he met KC he knew Caylee was dead.  He may love the media and the spotlight but he has done alot for this case.  He may act like a fool but he is far from a fool---Tony P on the other hand did not do anything-now he wants in-yes he put up the Bond but Lenny paid the 50,000.  If it was not for Lenny TonyP would never haved bailed KC out--so why the smear on Lenny-what is Tony P problem   When does a bail bondmen get involed in a case-Never.  Think of all the high profile case --have youever heard from the company that put up the bail-NO Lenny is a bounty hunter-he looks for people -- he thought he could find Caylee .
A bail bondsmen would only get involved in a case, when he is maybe promised money and other perks, otherwise I don't see it either.

Evening, all!  Popping in for a few-don't want to get too far behind this week with the upcoming hearings.  NRCG- ITA with your assessment of bail bondsmen, as a whole.  Perhaps Leonard honestly thought he could find Caylee.  I mean, he does do this for a living and seems pretty successful at it too.  Not denying the publicity of being THE ONE to find CAylee wouldn't be a factor too, but it may not have been the only factor.  Personally, I suspect he was suspicious of Casey's story to begin with (due to years of experience with less-than-credible people), but came to check it out anyway.  IMO, he expected to either find Caylee or get the truth out of Casey pretty quickly.  What he couldn't anticipate was her emotionally abnormal, morally bankrupt, dysfunctional, deny-the-pink-elephant-in-the-room family.  IMO, he expected her parents to cooperate and do what normal parents would do-ask questions (lots of them), honestly divulge any reasonable doubt/suspicions about her character & actions, discuss and re-hash every aspect of the event trying to find Caylee, and emotionally and physically exhaust themselves searching for Caylee.  Instead, he found the Anthony family circling the wagons around to protect Casey from they very people who were there to help her and them "find Caylee".  What he quicly, accurately, and wisely assessed was that these people had no intention of finding Caylee (IMO because they already knew, at least subconsciously, Caylee was dead).  Finding her would only convict Casey.  Cindy, George, and Lee can play dumb and grieving all they want, but each one has separately acknowledged Casey's destructive personality and behavior (to Shirley Plesea, Cindy's MySpace, LE sworn statements, warning Casey's friends to protect themselves, etc). Having said all that, I'm giving Leonard Padilla a pass.  When Casey refused to even discuss Caylee with Leonard/Tony/Tracy and Casey,(who did not own the home by the way), kicked Leonard out of her home, it became personal with Leonard (and rightfully so).  He had an ungrateful mother, with a missing (and he correctly surmised "dead") child, who just wanted to rule the home and have her loyal servants fall at her feet on her every whim...no grief whatsoever for a tiny toddler, no remorse for what she was putting everyone else through, no apologies for anyone else's inconvenience.  I don't fault Leonard one bit.  The reality is Bail Bondsmen and Bounty Hunters enjoy their larger-than-life reputation.  It's part of the persona and also an effective psychological tool in their business.  It's part of the package and at least he looked long and hard for Caylee, which is more than I can ever say for Cindy, George, and Lee.  They will never be able to explain that away or live that down for the rest of their lives.
  I agree I spy- But Lenny is a bounty hunter-so I think he really thought he could find Caylee-but tony P is a bond men they dont get involved in cases in a public way.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: September 08, 2009, 07:41:11 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20788309/detail.html
Civil Case Against Casey Takes Center Stage

Posted: 7:30 am EDT September 8, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony will likely bring another round of tough questions for her parents as early as Tuesday.

George and Cindy Anthony could be held in contempt of court if they do not answer some questions about the case. But first, Casey's team of attorneys wants the civil suit against her dismissed.

There are two hearings set for this week, one Tuesday morning and then another Wednesday. First up, Casey's civil suit and then George and Cindy will take center stage. Casey Anthony's attorneys want the civil suit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez thrown out.

WFTV legal expert Bill Sheaffer says these types of motions are to be expected.

"This is a fairly standard motion to dismiss that's made in every case and as long as there is a factual basis to maintain this lawsuit the court will not dismiss," explained Sheaffer.

Gonzalez has the same name as the babysitter who Casey Anthony claimed took Caylee. Gonzalez says her life has been ruined.
Tuesday morning's hearing is not the only time the case against Casey will be in court this week. On Wednesday, the court could force George and Cindy Anthony to answer every single question from Gonzalez's attorneys.

"Unless there is some privilege that can be asserted by George or Cindy, which I do not think there is one, then I would expect the court would compel them to answer questions," said Sheaffer.

Tuesday morning's hearing is scheduled for 10:00am at the Orange County Courthouse and is expected to take about one hour.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: September 08, 2009, 07:43:28 AM »

Good morning    Seeing the heart shaped stickers brings memories of when we first learned of them in regard to Caylee.    

Hey Muffy. 
I know those sticker photos made me sad.   

~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #634 on: September 08, 2009, 07:53:56 AM »

Good morning Monkeys- My brain shut down-please can someone refresh my memory-Lenny bailed out KC for what charge and how long was she out.  Did he put up the $50,000 and lose it.  The second time what was she bailed out  was it fraud.  Here is where I lost it.  Who put up the bond -been reading post and it seems George and Cindy -but I don't remember that.  How much was the was the bond and how much did they have to put up.  If they put it up- they had to  take the lost-- Like Lenny did-am I right or wrong and much did they lose
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #635 on: September 08, 2009, 08:16:53 AM »

Hey Muffy. 
I know those sticker photos made me sad.   
I know how you feel-felt the same way-how sick or evil do you have to be to put that sticker on-I dont care if it was an accident or not-that sticker alone I would give her the D.P.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: September 08, 2009, 08:23:02 AM »

Good morning Monkeys- My brain shut down-please can someone refresh my memory-Lenny bailed out KC for what charge and how long was she out.  Did he put up the $50,000 and lose it.  The second time what was she bailed out  was it fraud.  Here is where I lost it.  Who put up the bond -been reading post and it seems George and Cindy -but I don't remember that.  How much was the was the bond and how much did they have to put up.  If they put it up- they had to  take the lost-- Like Lenny did-am I right or wrong and much did they lose

This is a good place to read the time line.There's a lot of info there.
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2008August16.htm

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: September 08, 2009, 08:25:00 AM »

As far as Leonard goes --If it wasnt for him we would not have Tracey or Robs take on KC Lee-George and Sin SIN.  He went out here put his own money up to try and find Caylee. When he met KC he knew Caylee was dead.  He may love the media and the spotlight but he has done alot for this case.  He may act like a fool but he is far from a fool---Tony P on the other hand did not do anything-now he wants in-yes he put up the Bond but Lenny paid the 50,000.  If it was not for Lenny TonyP would never haved bailed KC out--so why the smear on Lenny-what is Tony P problem   When does a bail bondmen get involed in a case-Never.  Think of all the high profile case --have youever heard from the company that put up the bail-NO Lenny is a bounty hunter-he looks for people -- he thought he could find Caylee .

Good Afternoon Monkeys. I hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day holiday.  an angelic monkey

I'm going to sit on the branch with you on this one. Lenny being in Orlando has been a double edged sword, but for the most part, I think the benefits outweighs the bad.

I have another question about the bond in September though. When  she was bonded out, it was said she was being bonded by an unknown benefactor. I know two bail bonding companies went together to make that big a bond, but who put up the initial money to do it? Did we ever find out?

snipped

Bond documents show that George and Cindy Anthony put up the collateral to obtain their daughter's freedom. The paperwork did not explain the source of the collateral but said the couple signed off on a "promissory note indemnity agreement" -- essentially a contract that requires the parents to repay the bondsman for any losses.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee0508sep05,0,7306870.story

Thanks N2WISHN!  Anyone else think that collateral was news network money (from ABC?), with their exclusive contract and Cindy's constant courtside companion? Things that make you go Hhhhhmmmm.

~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: September 08, 2009, 08:25:06 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20779118/detail.html
Anthony Lawyers Want Civil Suit Tossed
23-Year-Old Charged In Death Of Caylee Anthony

POSTED: Monday, September 7, 2009
UPDATED: 5:40 pm EDT September 7, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense attorneys will ask a judge at a court hearing on Tuesday to throw out a civil lawsuit against their client on the basis that it's frivolous.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Anthony has pleaded not guilty to the charges, and she told investigators that she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez last summer and the two were gone when she returned to pick up her daughter.

A woman by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez has filed a defamation lawsuit against Anthony, seeking $15,000 and claiming that she could not secure employment because of the link to the case.

If the judge allows the case to move forward, Anthony's attorneys will request that the civil case be postponed until after her murder trial, which is scheduled to begin next year.

Also, if the civil case is allowed to proceed, Gonzalez's attorneys will return to court on Wednesday, asking a judge to force Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, to answer questions they refused to answer during depositions earlier this year.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
Big day in nutville today-I wonder if all the nuts will be there-I hope Lee shows-where has he been CMA I love you -I am proud of the way you live your live-dont open the door for the police-did he think they would just go away-Where is Mallory -she may be the biggest nut of all-how could she stay with Lee 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: September 08, 2009, 08:33:28 AM »

Cherjers,Lee does seem to keep out of sight,doesn't he?   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.