April 18, 2024, 09:15:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232342 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: September 08, 2009, 08:36:34 AM »

I stumbled across this looking for info on today's hearing. It's probably a repeat post but I had not seen it until now. I highlighted a couple of points I found interesting. Monkey Devil!

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/8/21/casey39s_case_takes_a_toll_on_her_family.html

Allison Walker Inside The Casey Hearing
Friday, August 21, 2009 3:14:25 PM

Reported by Allison Walker

ORLANDO - A criminal trial and the hearings leading up to it can take a toll on opposing sides. Family members often end up on opposite sides. Tension rise as one-time supporters jump to the other side.

Some observations during Friday's hearing:

Casey Anthony walked into court, she looked straight at her defense team as they welcomed her. She did not turn her head into the crowd.

When George Anthony was called to testify, he was suddenly face to face with his daughter.
Casey wiped away her tears for several minutes. Her attorneys kept asking her if she was OK. She nodded. George appeared to choke up.

After he testified and was returning to his seat, George grabbed his heart and looked at Casey and mouthed, "I love you."

When the hearing ended, Casey’s parents were leaning over the bench, eager for Casey to turn around. Casey didn’t. She headed out the door without any kind of acknowledgment of seeing her parents.

George and Cindy Anthony were standing as she left, and looked like they were disappointed. Both took a few big breaths, and slowly made their way out.

During the ride down in an elevator, George relaxed a bit, telling members of the media about a recent trip they took to the beach.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: September 08, 2009, 08:39:22 AM »

Cherjers,Lee does seem to keep out of sight,doesn't he?   

Maybe he has run out of clean knee-high tube socks.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: September 08, 2009, 08:41:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: September 08, 2009, 08:51:57 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: September 08, 2009, 08:55:48 AM »

Casey Anthony attorneys will try to dismiss defamation suit
Zenaida Gonzalez filed a defamation lawsuit against Casey Anthony, claiming her reputation was damaged when Anthony claimed a nanny by the name of Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez took Caylee.
7:21 a.m. EDT, September 8, 2009
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's attorneys today will attempt to dismiss the defamation suit filed by a Kissimmee woman who claims Anthony damaged her reputation.

Investigators say Anthony made up the nanny and is lying about what happened to her daughter, who was reported missing in July 2008.

Zenaida Gonzalez, a Kissimmee mother of six, filed a lawsuit against Anthony, claiming her reputation was damaged when Anthony identified the nanny as Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

Casey Anthony is charged with murder.

Today's hearing on the defamation suit is scheduled to start at 10 a.m.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-latest-090809,0,1935181.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: September 08, 2009, 08:57:11 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/090809_Casey_Anthony_defamation_suit
<snipped>
Published : Tuesday, 08 Sep 2009, 8:18 AM EDT
<snipped>
The attorneys for Casey Anthony will attempt to dismiss a defamation suit filed by a central Florida woman who claims Anthony damaged her reputation.

Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez claims Anthony defamed her when she told police that her daughter, Caylee, had been left with a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez. Investigators believe Anthony made up the story about the nanny.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: September 08, 2009, 08:58:36 AM »

Good Morning everybody.  an angelic monkey

I thought we heard last week there would be hearings on Tuesday and Thursday this week. I guess the schedule changed, and we will have one today and tomorrow. Whatever, I had a feeling that once summer vacations were over, there would start to be movement in the cases again.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: September 08, 2009, 08:58:53 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20788309/detail.html
Civil Case Against Casey Takes Center Stage

Posted: 7:30 am EDT September 8, 2009Updated: 8:04 am EDT September 8, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony will likely bring another round of tough questions for her parents as early as Tuesday.

George and Cindy Anthony could be held in contempt of court if they do not answer some questions about the case, but first Casey's team of attorneys wants the civil suit against her dismissed.

There are two hearings set for this week, one Tuesday and then another Wednesday. First up, Casey's civil suit and then George and Cindy will take center stage.

Casey Anthony's attorneys want the civil suit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez thrown out. WFTV legal expert Bill Sheaffer says these types of motions are to be expected.

"This is a fairly standard motion to dismiss that's made in every case and, as long as there is a factual basis to maintain this lawsuit, the court will not dismiss," explained Sheaffer.
Gonzalez has the same name as the babysitter who Casey Anthony claimed took Caylee. Gonzalez says her life has been ruined.

Tuesday morning's hearing is not the only time the case against Casey will be in court this week. On Wednesday, the court could force George and Cindy Anthony to answer every single question from Gonzalez's attorneys.

"Unless there is some privilege that can be asserted by George or Cindy, which I do not think there is one, then I would expect the court would compel them to answer questions," Sheaffer said.

Tuesday morning's hearing is scheduled for 10:00am at the Orange County Courthouse and is expected to take about one hour.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: September 08, 2009, 09:00:17 AM »

Long evening for me, so I'm hopping into the cage to read up in the wee hours.

Regarding the evidence photos of a heart-shaped sticker:

The crime scene photos IIRC were all snapped either at the scene in Orlando or at the OCSO forensics dept. 

In contrast, I believe that the heart-shaped adhesive residue on the duct tape was discovered by the FBI crime lab, after the duct tape pieces had been sent from Orlando to the FBI lab for examination.  I don't recall seeing any photos released yet, of the actual strips of duct tape that were layered across Caylee's lower face.  And that would be the duct tape that has the heart-shaped residue on it. 

Once FBI made this discovery, they sent word to the folks working the scene in Orlando, about the heart-shaped residue.  Investigators and crime scene personnel then added heart stickers to their list of items to look for as they continued to search the site on Suburban.

Subsequently, LE found (IIRC) a piece of cardboard with a rigid, 3-D heart sticker still attached, and it was photographed and entered into evidence.  I believe they found this item far away from Caylee's remains, near the fenceline.  Like much of the other debris and trash found at the scene, IIRC it was not known whether this sticker was connected to the case.  ICBW, but in the evidence photo of this sticker, I am pretty sure it is still attached to an old deteriorating, moldy piece of cardboard; possibly of the type that is used for scrapbook pages.

Note that the photo of this item is labeled only "(symbol for heart) sticker."  The item tag doesn't mention duct tape, which I think it would if the sticker were attached to duct tape.  However, it doesn't say "cardboard" either, for that matter.

News and blog articles made the connection that this sticker was the one that had left the residue on the duct tape.  However, IIRC, we have not yet heard from LE whether the sticker found at the scene in fact matches the sticker residue on the duct tape.  It seems to have been attached to the cardboard, and it may have been a type of sticker that would not adhere well to an uneven surface, like duct tape over a child's mouth, since the sticker is a rigid, hard plastic, molded 3-D object.  (ICBW about this, though; haven't tested this theory!)

IMO, we are probably talking about two different heart stickersOne that created the residue on the duct tape (don't know if they ever found this sticker), and the other that was found at the edge of the remains site, still stuck to an old piece of cardboard, and photographed as evidence.

Side note:  I did see one blog-type article that claims that the heart sticker that was originally on the duct tape was found inside the black garbage bags among Caylee's remains... but I don't believe that is accurate, unless I've missed this in the docs.

Also, I think we've identified the type of sticker that was found at the scene as a common craft item of the type that Casey might have ordered from an online craft supplier.  At any rate, there were sheets of flat heart stickers confiscated by LE from among her belongings, as well as some puffy or 3-D stickers on some of her scrapbook designs.

And we've all seen how her online photos and photobucket images were loaded with hearts.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about any of this.  Attaching pics.
So, not to belabor the point about the sticker, it's still not clear if that heart sticker that was actually on the duct tape was found.  I'm still thinking that it could have been found by Cindy near the pool on July 3rd, and that it could have been the impetus for the search for Casey by Lee.  I do a lot of scrapbooking, and the sticker thing was just so sad.  Thanks to everyone for their input.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: September 08, 2009, 09:01:02 AM »

Oh, I almost forgot.  Good Morning, Monkeys!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: September 08, 2009, 09:06:02 AM »

Long evening for me, so I'm hopping into the cage to read up in the wee hours.

Regarding the evidence photos of a heart-shaped sticker:

The crime scene photos IIRC were all snapped either at the scene in Orlando or at the OCSO forensics dept. 

In contrast, I believe that the heart-shaped adhesive residue on the duct tape was discovered by the FBI crime lab, after the duct tape pieces had been sent from Orlando to the FBI lab for examination.  I don't recall seeing any photos released yet, of the actual strips of duct tape that were layered across Caylee's lower face.  And that would be the duct tape that has the heart-shaped residue on it. 

Once FBI made this discovery, they sent word to the folks working the scene in Orlando, about the heart-shaped residue.  Investigators and crime scene personnel then added heart stickers to their list of items to look for as they continued to search the site on Suburban.

Subsequently, LE found (IIRC) a piece of cardboard with a rigid, 3-D heart sticker still attached, and it was photographed and entered into evidence.  I believe they found this item far away from Caylee's remains, near the fenceline.  Like much of the other debris and trash found at the scene, IIRC it was not known whether this sticker was connected to the case.  ICBW, but in the evidence photo of this sticker, I am pretty sure it is still attached to an old deteriorating, moldy piece of cardboard; possibly of the type that is used for scrapbook pages.

Note that the photo of this item is labeled only "(symbol for heart) sticker."  The item tag doesn't mention duct tape, which I think it would if the sticker were attached to duct tape.  However, it doesn't say "cardboard" either, for that matter.

News and blog articles made the connection that this sticker was the one that had left the residue on the duct tape.  However, IIRC, we have not yet heard from LE whether the sticker found at the scene in fact matches the sticker residue on the duct tape.  It seems to have been attached to the cardboard, and it may have been a type of sticker that would not adhere well to an uneven surface, like duct tape over a child's mouth, since the sticker is a rigid, hard plastic, molded 3-D object.  (ICBW about this, though; haven't tested this theory!)

IMO, we are probably talking about two different heart stickers:  One that created the residue on the duct tape (don't know if they ever found this sticker), and the other that was found at the edge of the remains site, still stuck to an old piece of cardboard, and photographed as evidence.

Side note:  I did see one blog-type article that claims that the heart sticker that was originally on the duct tape was found inside the black garbage bags among Caylee's remains... but I don't believe that is accurate, unless I've missed this in the docs.

Also, I think we've identified the type of sticker that was found at the scene as a common craft item of the type that Casey might have ordered from an online craft supplier.  At any rate, there were sheets of flat heart stickers confiscated by LE from among her belongings, as well as some puffy or 3-D stickers on some of her scrapbook designs.

And we've all seen how her online photos and photobucket images were loaded with hearts.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about any of this.  Attaching pics.

You always say things so much better and clear than me - but thank you, this is exactly what I remember. 
Page 15  http://www.wftv.com/news/18530424/detail.html 
Talks of the residue found - thus the hunt for the sticker.  Key words for me:  Similar size (would have preferred this say, exact size!)
I can and will find the LE or document that states the sticker in the pics is on cardboard, not duct tape if asked.  I am just crunched for time this morning - stitches out today, we hope!
CBB the article you quote is why I wonder if there is another sticker that was found. 

CBB and DESI -  Thank you both for your posts - this is a key part of the case, and I try not to let my horse get ahead of my cart - and can be very literal when it comes to evidence - even when my heart doesn't like it! 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: September 08, 2009, 09:08:38 AM »

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #652 on: September 08, 2009, 09:10:02 AM »

Good morning Monkeys- My brain shut down-please can someone refresh my memory-Lenny bailed out KC for what charge and how long was she out.  Did he put up the $50,000 and lose it.  The second time what was she bailed out  was it fraud.  Here is where I lost it.  Who put up the bond -been reading post and it seems George and Cindy -but I don't remember that.  How much was the was the bond and how much did they have to put up.  If they put it up- they had to  take the lost-- Like Lenny did-am I right or wrong and much did they lose

This is a good place to read the time line.There's a lot of info there.
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2008August16.htm

thanks
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: September 08, 2009, 09:14:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!
Hope everyone had a wonderful labor day.
So will KC be in court this am?
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #654 on: September 08, 2009, 09:17:47 AM »

Had thought about the comment Tracey had said, about KC telling her, she used the neighbors shovel to get the ladder out of the pool, and KC's parents being uncomfortable, with KC telling Tracey that.  Doesn't sound right...KC using a shovel to get a ladder out of the pool?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: September 08, 2009, 09:20:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I'm not positive, but I don't think Casey will be there this morning or tomorrow. Stan makes her appear for all hearings on the murder case, but J. Rodriguez has not done that and Casey has not appeared before.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: September 08, 2009, 09:24:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I'm not positive, but I don't think Casey will be there this morning or tomorrow. Stan makes her appear for all hearings on the murder case, but J. Rodriguez has not done that and Casey has not appeared before.

TU... It's so strange to me how KC can not even look at her parents when she arrives and leaves at court, after almost a year of not seeing them.  All the hurt and pain that KC has caused.  If she does that to her loved ones, imagine what she would do to her enemies. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: September 08, 2009, 09:26:57 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/090809_Casey_Anthony_defamation_suit
Casey Anthony's
defamation suit
Live streaming video today at 10 a.m.

Updated: Tuesday, 08 Sep 2009, 8:58 AM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 08 Sep 2009, 8:18 AM EDT

~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: September 08, 2009, 09:27:22 AM »

does anyone remember how to get in to see how much money casey has in her jail fund? was just curious we dont hear about that anymore
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: September 08, 2009, 09:28:22 AM »

Had thought about the comment Tracey had said, about KC telling her, she used the neighbors shovel to get the ladder out of the pool, and KC's parents being uncomfortable, with KC telling Tracey that.  Doesn't sound right...KC using a shovel to get a ladder out of the pool?

Good morning. 

The shovel in the pool to get the ladder seems a little bogus. It would be very easy to poke a hole in the liner, not that I think she would have cared. But it would have been very awkward to get it off the bottom if that is what she was really trying to do.

I am not sure, but I think there have been other hearings to delay the civil trial, and my recollection is she wasn't there. If I am wrong, I am sure someone will say. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.