April 19, 2024, 06:06:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232369 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: September 08, 2009, 03:27:41 PM »

No, I don't think we knew anything about the duct tape until the remains were being recovered. I don't remember the 911 calls from him saying anything about duct tape. JMO

Adding to my own post, I think we saw a hand written narritive that was written that day in a previous doc dump, and I don't think duct tape was mentioned there. It wasn't very long. Just what I can recollect.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: September 08, 2009, 03:34:30 PM »

thanks N2.....

I keep going through notes I took during the interviews and I know I missed a lot...so I am going to go over them again...one thing, among the many, that jumped out at me was when Rob mentioned that Casey said: "they haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" 

That's so bizarre....as if she expected Caylee's clothes to be found...but not Caylee. It shows me that she knew that Caylee would decompose quickly in the environment and never expected her to be found. I keep in mind that she was a CSI nut!!

Also, does anyone remember Kronk saying he found a skull with duct tape on it? And reported it that way? 

No, I don't think we knew anything about the duct tape until the remains were being recovered. I don't remember the 911 calls from him saying anything about duct tape. JMO

neither do I...I have this written in my notebook with a big questions mark ...now I gotta figure out what it was about!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: September 08, 2009, 03:45:20 PM »

Adding to my own post, I think we saw a hand written narritive that was written that day in a previous doc dump, and I don't think duct tape was mentioned there. It wasn't very long. Just what I can recollect.

It's on the audio of the Roy Kronk dispatch call released on 9-4 and he does mention the duct tape at the end. Very short audio......

http://www.wesh.com/video/20727260/index.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: September 08, 2009, 03:47:28 PM »

It's on the audio of the Roy Kronk dispatch call released on 9-4 and he does mention the duct tape at the end. Very short audio......

Yes, that's the one Sunny's talking about. Everything else we heard before from him didn't mention duct tape, IIRC.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: September 08, 2009, 03:55:22 PM »

Yes, that's the one Sunny's talking about. Everything else we heard before from him didn't mention duct tape, IIRC.

"A child's skull with duct tape across the mouth". I can't believe how calmly he said that!!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: September 08, 2009, 04:33:56 PM »

"A child's skull with duct tape across the mouth". I can't believe how calmly he said that!!

Who's the guy who says "I told you! I told you!" just before Roy says "No, I told you she was there" ? I thought that was a bit odd.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: September 08, 2009, 04:35:37 PM »

Casey Anthony lawyer takes on another high-profile case
By Drew Petrimoulx @ September 7, 2009 4:37 PM

Todd Macaluso, a California lawyer who was brought onto Casey Anthony's defense team because of his expertise in cross examination, has taken on another high-profile case.

Macaluso is representing NFL star Shawne Merriman who's accused of two felonies in an altercation with reality TV celebrity Tila Tequila.

Tequila made a name for herself as the star of the reality show "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila."

Macaluso says Merriman was trying to keep her from driving intoxicated, but the San Diego sheriff's office arrested him for battery and false imprisonment.

Macaluso, a late addition to Casey Anthony's defense, has been adamant about her innocence.

He recently made headlines after saying the defense had substantial evidence that " the body or the remains of Caylee Anthony were placed [where they were found] after Casey Anthony was locked up in the Orange County correctional facility."

He argued successfully for the defense's right question to Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch and have access to the records of volunteers who searched for Caylee Anthony.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/09/casey-anthony-lawyer-takes-on.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: September 08, 2009, 04:39:15 PM »

N2 that's it!  I knew I hadn't dreamed that up!  And it explains my next note with a question mark.

I TOLD YOU SHE WAS THERE...who said that to who? my question.....

on the tape...I told you, , I told you, Ray
RK says, NO, I told YOU she was here.

my question: HOW DID YOU KNOW RAY??????

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: September 08, 2009, 04:40:47 PM »

me neither....when he calls in he say I just found a human skull on Suburban Drive, in the woods behind the school.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: September 08, 2009, 04:44:18 PM »

Who's the guy who says "I told you! I told you!" just before Roy says "No, I told you she was there" ? I thought that was a bit odd.

Good Question...the video says Kronk calls dispatch and it's the dispatcher for the city utilities....so these 2 had been discusiing Caylee's remain being here......

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: September 08, 2009, 04:46:08 PM »

N2 I don't know how you found that...but girl....YOU ROCK!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: September 08, 2009, 04:51:52 PM »

Casey Anthony lawyer takes on another high-profile case
By Drew Petrimoulx @ September 7, 2009 4:37 PM

Todd Macaluso, a California lawyer who was brought onto Casey Anthony's defense team because of his expertise in cross examination, has taken on another high-profile case.

Macaluso is representing NFL star Shawne Merriman who's accused of two felonies in an altercation with reality TV celebrity Tila Tequila.

Tequila made a name for herself as the star of the reality show "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila."

Macaluso says Merriman was trying to keep her from driving intoxicated, but the San Diego sheriff's office arrested him for battery and false imprisonment.

Macaluso, a late addition to Casey Anthony's defense, has been adamant about her innocence.

He recently made headlines after saying the defense had substantial evidence that " the body or the remains of Caylee Anthony were placed [where they were found] after Casey Anthony was locked up in the Orange County correctional facility."

He argued successfully for the defense's right question to Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch and have access to the records of volunteers who searched for Caylee Anthony.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/09/casey-anthony-lawyer-takes-on.html

thanks NR......'He argued successfully for the defense's right question to Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch and have access to the records of volunteers who searched for Caylee Anthony. '

this couldwill turn around and bite him right in the ass.......Tim and the volunteers will all tell the truth...they were NOT at the place where Caylee's remain were found......so he can't say the remains weren't there then.  oopssss there goes your new evidence right down the toilet!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: September 08, 2009, 05:19:30 PM »

Might not want to start drinking until noon according to news13.........

snipped

At the second hearing, scheduled for 3:15 p.m. Wednesday, Gonzalez’s attorneys will ask the judge to force Casey’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, to answer more questions.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/8/caseys_lawyers_try_to_delay_zenaidas_lawsuit.html

ahhhhhh thanks...it will be 4:15 my time....almost margarita time!!

Has anyone seen any of the documents that were supposed to be released last Friday?  We got the interviews but so far I have seen no documents?

I've seen nary a document....margaritas sound perfect

thanks N2.....

I keep going through notes I took during the interviews and I know I missed a lot...so I am going to go over them again...one thing, among the many, that jumped out at me was when Rob mentioned that Casey said: "they haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" 

That's so bizarre....as if she expected Caylee's clothes to be found...but not Caylee. It shows me that she knew that Caylee would decompose quickly in the environment and never expected her to be found. I keep in mind that she was a CSI nut!!

Also, does anyone remember Kronk saying he found a skull with duct tape on it? And reported it that way? 

Fanny,
Sorry, you are wrong on this.  The 911 call was in last dump. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: September 08, 2009, 05:27:09 PM »

N2 that's it!  I knew I hadn't dreamed that up!  And it explains my next note with a question mark.

Good question as the only employee's I have heard mentioned are these:
Roy Kronk – Meter Reader, Orange County Public Works who found Caylee’s remains in a wooded area in the 8900 block of Suburban Drive on 12/11/08.

David E. Dean – Meter Reader, Orange County Public Works.  Roy Kronk’s co-worker who was with him on Suburban Dr. on 8/11/08. Stumbled upon a snake – picked it up with a shovel and put into the back of his truck.

Christopher Gibson – Meter Reader, Orange County Public Works. Roy Kronk’s co-worker who was with him on Suburban Dr. on 8/11/08.

Tim Armstrong – Meter Reader, Orange County Public Works. Roy Kronk’s co-worker.

Alex Roberts – Roy Kronk’s Supervisor, Orange County Public Works

Carl Spare – Utilities Account Supv. for Field Services, Orange County Public Works recorded what Kronk reported over the radio about his find at Suburban Dr. on 12/11/08.
From: http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/casey-anthony-whos-who-list-revised-8-20-2009/casey-anthony-all-others-directly-or-indirectly-linked/
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: September 08, 2009, 05:32:56 PM »

Might not want to start drinking until noon according to news13.........

snipped

At the second hearing, scheduled for 3:15 p.m. Wednesday, Gonzalez’s attorneys will ask the judge to force Casey’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, to answer more questions.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/8/caseys_lawyers_try_to_delay_zenaidas_lawsuit.html

ahhhhhh thanks...it will be 4:15 my time....almost margarita time!!

Has anyone seen any of the documents that were supposed to be released last Friday?  We got the interviews but so far I have seen no documents?

I've seen nary a document....margaritas sound perfect

thanks N2.....

Fanny,
Sorry, you are wrong on this.  The 911 call was in last dump. 

Thanks ANJ.....I didn't remember it either...but wrote it down in my notebook with a question make next to it...So I knew I had to have read something about it.....but for the life of me I do not remember seeing that video until today.....so I must have read something about it and questioned it. 

t remember it but had written it down....

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: September 08, 2009, 05:37:20 PM »

Sunny,
The full 911 call was released the same day as LP, Tracy, Rob, etc.  It is first time we got to hear Kronk say it, himself.   So, you are not to far behind - Tracy and Rob and LP were more interesting !!!!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: September 08, 2009, 05:38:30 PM »

Roy Kronk – Meter Reader, Orange County Public Works who found Caylee’s remains in a wooded area in the 8900 block of Suburban Drive on 12/11/08.

David E. Dean – Meter Reader, Orange County Public Works.  Roy Kronk’s co-worker who was with him on Suburban Dr. on 8/11/08. Stumbled upon a snake – picked it up with a shovel and put into the back of his truck.

Christopher Gibson – Meter Reader, Orange County Public Works. Roy Kronk’s co-worker who was with him on Suburban Dr. on 8/11/08.

Tim Armstrong – Meter Reader, Orange County Public Works. Roy Kronk’s co-worker.

Carl Spare – Utilities Account Supv. for Field Services, Orange County Public Works recorded what Kronk reported over the radio about his find at Suburban Dr. on 12/11/08.
From: http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/casey-anthony-whos-who-list-revised-8-20-2009/casey-anthony-all-others-directly-or-indirectly-linked/

Thanks again ANJ.....so whoever Kronk was talking to that day???  He and Kronk had been talking about Caylee being there.  I know I sound like a broken record....but Kronk ha been on the top of my hinky meter from the first time we heard about him.....I can't shake that he knew all that time that Caylee's little body was out in that snakey marsh and he didn't FORCE the issue...he could have called any of the detectives, Yuri, Allen or even Sheriff Beary when the police didn't respond as they should have.  But he waited til it was dry......and we really don't know how many times he had gone back out there.....he was after the reward I KNOW IT....and I also FEEL he got inside info......JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: September 08, 2009, 05:39:15 PM »

Tidbit:  If you want to hear the hearing from today:
Part 1:   
http://www.wesh.com/video/20793771/index.html
Part 2:
http://www.wesh.com/video/20794973/index.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: September 08, 2009, 05:42:30 PM »

Sunny,
The full 911 call was released the same day as LP, Tracy, Rob, etc.  It is first time we got to hear Kronk say it, himself.   So, you are not to far behind - Tracy and Rob and LP were more interesting !!!!!!

ANJ...thank you...at least I know I am not losing my mind!!

OHMYGAWD!  I just saw this money violin....I am near hysteria in a fit of laughter.....Klaas is obviously bored (cause we are such good little monkeys..hee hee hee) and when she is bored she ROCKS MY MONKEY GIF WORLD!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: September 08, 2009, 05:42:53 PM »

Thanks again ANJ.....so whoever Kronk was talking to that day???  He and Kronk had been talking about Caylee being there.  I know I sound like a broken record....but Kronk ha been on the top of my hinky meter from the first time we heard about him.....I can't shake that he knew all that time that Caylee's little body was out in that snakey marsh and he didn't FORCE the issue...he could have called any of the detectives, Yuri, Allen or even Sheriff Beary when the police didn't respond as they should have.  But he waited til it was dry......and we really don't know how many times he had gone back out there.....he was after the reward I KNOW IT....and I also FEEL he got inside info......JMO of course

Yes - he has been on my hinky meter for awhile! LOL  But, we knew he had talked to others about his speculation -- remember the testimony about the day they found the snake.  He told the co-workers he felt she was there.  Just not sure who he is calling Ray, I am going to go listen again - cause maybe there is yet another player! 
Remember my Daisy chain doc -  let's just say, RK was one of the reason's I made that.
Here is a link if anyone has not seen it and wants to:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5460472/Daisychainfinal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.