April 25, 2024, 05:14:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232558 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: September 08, 2009, 05:45:43 PM »

Sunny,
The full 911 call was released the same day as LP, Tracy, Rob, etc.  It is first time we got to hear Kronk say it, himself.   So, you are not to far behind - Tracy and Rob and LP were more interesting !!!!!!

I know I didn't listen to it....I missed it completely!!  But must have read something about it.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: September 08, 2009, 05:46:58 PM »

Tidbit:  If you want to hear the hearing from today:
Part 1:   
http://www.wesh.com/video/20793771/index.html
Part 2:
http://www.wesh.com/video/20794973/index.html

thanks...I did get to listen to most of it....gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  but will go back and listen to what I missed.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: September 08, 2009, 05:50:55 PM »

Blink...I see you in the rafters...please come down!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: September 08, 2009, 05:54:25 PM »

Might not want to start drinking until noon according to news13.........

snipped

At the second hearing, scheduled for 3:15 p.m. Wednesday, Gonzalez’s attorneys will ask the judge to force Casey’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, to answer more questions.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/8/caseys_lawyers_try_to_delay_zenaidas_lawsuit.html

ahhhhhh thanks...it will be 4:15 my time....almost margarita time!!

Has anyone seen any of the documents that were supposed to be released last Friday?  We got the interviews but so far I have seen no documents?

I've seen nary a document....margaritas sound perfect

thanks N2.....

I keep going through notes I took during the interviews and I know I missed a lot...so I am going to go over them again...one thing, among the many, that jumped out at me was when Rob mentioned that Casey said: "they haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" 

That's so bizarre....as if she expected Caylee's clothes to be found...but not Caylee. It shows me that she knew that Caylee would decompose quickly in the environment and never expected her to be found. I keep in mind that she was a CSI nut!!

Also, does anyone remember Kronk saying he found a skull with duct tape on it? And reported it that way? 

No, I don't think we knew anything about the duct tape until the remains were being recovered. I don't remember the 911 calls from him saying anything about duct tape. JMO

Fanny,
Sorry, you are wrong on this.  The 911 call was in last dump. 
http://www.wesh.com/video/20727260/index.html

That is what I said, if you look back. We had other 911 calls before the dump on 9/4 that didn't include the duct tape, and I said the narrative that Kronk wrote on the day Caylee was found did not mention duct tape IIRC.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: September 08, 2009, 05:57:55 PM »

N2 I don't know how you found that...but girl....YOU ROCK!!!!

I knew what was on the audio tape but had never listened to it myself. Glad you brought it up again.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: September 08, 2009, 05:59:15 PM »

Sunny,
The full 911 call was released the same day as LP, Tracy, Rob, etc.  It is first time we got to hear Kronk say it, himself.   So, you are not to far behind - Tracy and Rob and LP were more interesting !!!!!!

I know I didn't listen to it....I missed it completely!!  But must have read something about it.

I thought you were asking had we heard him say anything about the duct tape before this 911 call out on 9/4. Actually, I never heard him say anything about duct tape on any of his media interviews either. IIRC

Does anyone remember the two co-workers names we were discussing here on the thread a week or so ago? One was Kronk's supevisor and the other had a last name like Jones, or Brown.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: September 08, 2009, 06:00:39 PM »

---------------------->  Snip

No, I don't think we knew anything about the duct tape until the remains were being recovered. I don't remember the 911 calls from him saying anything about duct tape. JMO

Fanny,
Sorry, you are wrong on this.  The 911 call was in last dump. 
http://www.wesh.com/video/20727260/index.html

That is what I said, if you look back. We had other 911 calls before the dump on 9/4 that didn't include the duct tape, and I said the narrative that Kronk wrote on the day Caylee was found did not mention duct tape IIRC.

No worries - just responded to what you wrote (bold above) and I think several of us were so excited about Lenny and team (not about sindy! LOL) and if you missed it, I was giving the link to Sunny or you or anyone who missed it.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: September 08, 2009, 06:03:11 PM »

Sunny,

I thought you were asking had we heard him say anything about the duct tape before this 911 call out on 9/4. Actually, I never heard him say anything about duct tape on any of his media interviews either. IIRC

Does anyone remember the two co-workers names we were discussing here on the thread a week or so ago? One was Kronk's supevisor and the other had a last name like Jones, or Brown.

Fanny,
I just posted these on the last page.  Hope this helps.
Roy Kronk – Meter Reader, Orange County Public Works who found Caylee’s remains in a wooded area in the 8900 block of Suburban Drive on 12/11/08.

David E. Dean – Meter Reader, Orange County Public Works.  Roy Kronk’s co-worker who was with him on Suburban Dr. on 8/11/08. Stumbled upon a snake – picked it up with a shovel and put into the back of his truck.

Christopher Gibson – Meter Reader, Orange County Public Works. Roy Kronk’s co-worker who was with him on Suburban Dr. on 8/11/08.

Tim Armstrong – Meter Reader, Orange County Public Works. Roy Kronk’s co-worker.

Alex Roberts – Roy Kronk’s Supervisor, Orange County Public Works

Carl Spare – Utilities Account Supv. for Field Services, Orange County Public Works recorded what Kronk reported over the radio about his find at Suburban Dr. on 12/11/08.
From: http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/casey-anthony-whos-who-list-revised-8-20-2009/casey-anthony-all-others-directly-or-indirectly-linked/
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: September 08, 2009, 06:07:42 PM »

Sunny,

Fanny,
Roy Kronk – Meter Reader, Orange County Public Works who found Caylee’s remains in a wooded area in the 8900 block of Suburban Drive on 12/11/08.

David E. Dean – Meter Reader, Orange County Public Works.  Roy Kronk’s co-worker who was with him on Suburban Dr. on 8/11/08. Stumbled upon a snake – picked it up with a shovel and put into the back of his truck.

Christopher Gibson – Meter Reader, Orange County Public Works. Roy Kronk’s co-worker who was with him on Suburban Dr. on 8/11/08.

Tim Armstrong – Meter Reader, Orange County Public Works. Roy Kronk’s co-worker.

Carl Spare – Utilities Account Supv. for Field Services, Orange County Public Works recorded what Kronk reported over the radio about his find at Suburban Dr. on 12/11/08.
From: http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/casey-anthony-whos-who-list-revised-8-20-2009/casey-anthony-all-others-directly-or-indirectly-linked/

Thanks.  an angelic monkey

I thought Sunny had put the question mark in her notebook about the duct tape because she had already heard the 911 from 9/4. I take notes too when I listen to the interviews.   

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: September 08, 2009, 06:08:30 PM »

Sunny,

I don't have a souce (might be able to find) but seems like Kronk might have said something or a reporter knew about the duct tape very early on, but then it went all hush, hush.  So, I think Kronk was told to keep that mum.  Thus, why we got only part of his 911 call before.  I think this was an investigative lead they shut up real quick, till they made sure they had all the duct tape from the home.  JMHO.
So, I don't think you were imagining it or taking ambien! LOL  Now, new toys.....

HAHA - Klaas............you are too much!     Football monkey! LMAO
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: September 08, 2009, 06:28:13 PM »

Tidbit:  If you want to hear the hearing from today:
Part 1:   
http://www.wesh.com/video/20793771/index.html
Part 2:
http://www.wesh.com/video/20794973/index.html

Thank you ANJM, I was hoping someone would post this as I was late...again...sigh 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: September 08, 2009, 06:28:18 PM »

O/T when I get bored I play around with the emoticons 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: September 08, 2009, 06:49:19 PM »

I think these are new pic's released. 
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-trial-case-photos,0,2398805.photogallery

Look at pic 2 -ABSINTHE ---- that is some strong $hit. 
From Wikipedia:  Absinthe is historically described as a distilled, highly alcoholic (45%–74% ABV) beverage.[1][2][3][4] It is an anise-flavored spirit derived from herbs, including the flowers and leaves of the herb Artemisia absinthium, commonly referred to as "grande wormwood". Absinthe traditionally has a natural green color but can also be colorless. It is commonly referred to in historical literature as "la fée verte" (the Green Fairy).

Green Fairy --- shamrocks????? Any connection????? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: September 08, 2009, 06:51:22 PM »

N2 I don't know how you found that...but girl....YOU ROCK!!!!

I knew what was on the audio tape but had never listened to it myself. Glad you brought it up again.

I am glad you knew what I was talking about!  LOL   cause I wasn't sure!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: September 08, 2009, 06:53:23 PM »

Sunny,

I wasn't sure what I was asking...I was reading my own notes and hadn't a clue why I had written that down!  LOL 

ANJ just posted all the names a page or 2 back....that list might refresh your memory

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: September 08, 2009, 06:55:04 PM »

Sunny,

Fanny,

hahahah  GMTA - I just told Fanny you posted these and it might help jog her memory!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: September 08, 2009, 06:57:08 PM »

Sunny,

I don't have a souce (might be able to find) but seems like Kronk might have said something or a reporter knew about the duct tape very early on, but then it went all hush, hush.  So, I think Kronk was told to keep that mum.  Thus, why we got only part of his 911 call before.  I think this was an investigative lead they shut up real quick, till they made sure they had all the duct tape from the home.  JMHO.
So, I don't think you were imagining it or taking ambien! LOL  Now, new toys.....

HAHA - Klaas............you are too much!     Football monkey! LMAO

I think you are right about the popo shutting him up about the duct tape.

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: September 08, 2009, 06:58:07 PM »

I think these are new pic's released. 
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-trial-case-photos,0,2398805.photogallery

Look at pic 2 -ABSINTHE ---- that is some strong $hit. 
From Wikipedia:  Absinthe is historically described as a distilled, highly alcoholic (45%–74% ABV) beverage.[1][2][3][4] It is an anise-flavored spirit derived from herbs, including the flowers and leaves of the herb Artemisia absinthium, commonly referred to as "grande wormwood". Absinthe traditionally has a natural green color but can also be colorless. It is commonly referred to in historical literature as "la fée verte" (the Green Fairy).

Green Fairy --- shamrocks????? Any connection????? 

I have seen most of these, but are new for me (but I bet seeme had them! LOL)
But, on this link - look at pic 59 - Caylee looks horrible and is that an injury on her lip?  What on earth was that  (BEEP) doing to her?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: September 08, 2009, 06:58:46 PM »

I said earlier we were all such good monks that you were bored.....I could cuss, spit and stomp my feet if you want some action!! an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: September 08, 2009, 07:01:14 PM »

That is okay, we all have our vice - I say tacky things like.............

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-trial-case-photos,0,2398805.photogallery    #68 - seems saggy runs in the family!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.