April 20, 2024, 04:02:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232387 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: September 08, 2009, 07:06:34 PM »

I think these are new pic's released. 
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-trial-case-photos,0,2398805.photogallery

Look at pic 2 -ABSINTHE ---- that is some strong $hit. 
From Wikipedia:  Absinthe is historically described as a distilled, highly alcoholic (45%–74% ABV) beverage.[1][2][3][4] It is an anise-flavored spirit derived from herbs, including the flowers and leaves of the herb Artemisia absinthium, commonly referred to as "grande wormwood". Absinthe traditionally has a natural green color but can also be colorless. It is commonly referred to in historical literature as "la fée verte" (the Green Fairy).

Green Fairy --- shamrocks????? Any connection????? 

thanks for the link!  I'd bet there is not one person in those friends photos that don't regret ever meeting her

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: September 08, 2009, 07:17:44 PM »

Casey Anthony: Did the judge in civil suit send a signal or not?
posted by halboedeker on Sep 8, 2009 6:46:27 PM
<snipped>
Jonathan Kasen, Anthony's civil attorney, asked the judge to delay or throw out the case.

"Earlier this year the same judge denied such a request," WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest said. "But today in court, he made a stunning admission."

"I may have been wrong," Orange Circuit Court Judge Jose Rodriguez said. A new decision on delaying the case could come in a month.

What did Rodriguez's comments mean?

"The judge is not going for that motion to dismiss this particular suit but he did send a very strong signal that he is considering permanently putting it on the back burner until after the criminal case against Casey is over," WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing.

But DeForest said: "Based on many of the judge's comments today, many in the courtroom felt like he was leaning toward postponing that civil case, but the judge stressed he has not made any decision yet."

WESH anchor Martha Sugalski asked, "Where's the harm in Casey taking the stand and answering one question?"

Kealing replied, "In this civil case, the judge could order her to answer. But Casey's lawyer says it would open the door to more questions, cross examination, and he says prosecutors in the murder case could be sitting right there in the courtroom taking notes and later use her answers against her."
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-what-did-judge-mean-in-civil-suit.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: September 08, 2009, 07:18:53 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-trial-case-photos,0,2398805.photogallery

From Wikipedia:  Absinthe is historically described as a distilled, highly alcoholic (45%–74% ABV) beverage.[1][2][3][4] It is an anise-flavored spirit derived from herbs, including the flowers and leaves of the herb Artemisia absinthium, commonly referred to as "grande wormwood". Absinthe traditionally has a natural green color but can also be colorless. It is commonly referred to in historical literature as "la fée verte" (the Green Fairy).

thanks for the link!  I'd bet there is not one person in those friends photos that don't regret ever meeting her

You got that right.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: September 08, 2009, 07:19:02 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4238.msg575971#msg575971

Post #804 Klaas post a live shot with WFTV at remains site on Dec 11, 2008 @ 10:08 .51, and a banner across the top states "Duct Tape Near Body.

Post #1205 By TODAY 11:55.33 said "Reporter Holly Bristow said duct tape was across mouth of the skull."

We knew about the duct tape on the skull before noon SM time.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: September 08, 2009, 07:19:05 PM »

I agree with you for the most part but one friend in particular comes to mind that I have a real aversion to. Namely Annie D. Can't stand her and don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.........
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: September 08, 2009, 07:24:46 PM »

Post #804 Klaas post a live shot with WFTV at remains site on Dec 11, 2008 @ 10:08 .51, and a banner across the top states "Duct Tape Near Body.

Post #1205 By TODAY 11:55.33 said "Reporter Holly Bristow said duct tape was across mouth of the skull."

Thanks for looking those up.  But then it went kinda hush, hush - I think they got it from Kronk somehow and then he was told to be quiet as they were still in active investigation and wanted to secure all the duct tape in home and cars. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: September 08, 2009, 07:35:01 PM »

Thanks for looking those up.  But then it went kinda hush, hush - I think they got it from Kronk somehow and then he was told to be quiet as they were still in active investigation and wanted to secure all the duct tape in home and cars. 

I read over there for quite a while. The POPO was already at the Anthony house by the time the duct tape came out, and they had already run Mallory off. There was another live video posted with the sheriff's car parked sidways in the driveway.

It was hard to go back and read from that day. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: September 08, 2009, 07:48:00 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20798712/detail.html

Judge Could Force George, Cindy To Talk

Posted: 5:54 pm EDT September 8, 2009Updated: 7:27 pm EDT September 8, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony could be forced to answer more questions in the civil case against their daughter Casey after a hearing Wednesday. Tuesday, the judge decided not to rule on whether to throw out the case.

VIDEO REPORT: George, Cindy May Have To Talk

Zenaida Gonzalez has the same name as the woman who Casey named as her daughter's kidnapper. Gonzalez is suing Casey for defamation. The attorneys for Gonzalez said the Anthonys were difficult, so now they want a judge to order them to talk.

"I'm not answering that," George Anthony told Keith Mitnik while being deposed.

"You are refusing to answer it," Mitnik told him.

"Take it anyway you want to take it," George said. "I'm not answering it."

That's the answer George gave to Mitnik when he asked George if Casey Anthony ever stole money from other people.

The attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez say George, Cindy and Lee Anthony have been combative and uncooperative during depositions.

"I'm not going to mic up. If someone does it I'm filing harassment charges," Cindy Anthony said during her deposition.

Mitnik will go before the judge Wednesday and ask him to order the Anthonys to answer some more of his questions. If the judge orders the Anthonys to answer the questions and they refuse they could be held in contempt of court.

"We thought it was inappropriate for him not to answer. He has no Fifth Amendment rights, so we expect some answers," Mitnik said.

George and Cindy Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, said he doesn't feel his clients should have to answer the questions, because it may be used in the criminal case. He also feels the other attorneys are using the depositions inappropriately by distributing it to the media and have created unnecessary scrutiny for the Anthonys.

Gonzalez's attorneys are also upset at private investigator Dominique Casey. He didn't even show up for his deposition.

Brad Conway said the Anthonys will probably not show up Wednesday. The hearing is set for 3:15 Wednesday.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: September 08, 2009, 07:55:50 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20779118/detail.html
Decision Delayed In Anthony Civil Case
Defense Attorney Cleared Of All Ethics Complaints

POSTED: Monday, September 7, 2009
UPDATED: 7:44 pm EDT September 8, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A Florida judge has postponed deciding whether to dismiss a defamation lawsuit filed by a Central Florida woman who claims Casey Anthony damaged her reputation.
The judge in Orlando also delayed deciding whether to postpone the defamation lawsuit until after Anthony's criminal trial on a first-degree murder charge.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Anthony has pleaded not guilty to the charges, and she told investigators that she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez last summer and that the two were gone when she returned to pick up her daughter.

Investigators believe Anthony made up the story about the nanny.

A woman by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez has filed a defamation lawsuit against Anthony, seeking $15,000 and claiming that she could not secure employment because of the link to the case.

Anthony's attorneys said their client will remain silent because anything she says to defend herself in the civil case could later be used to convict her of murder.

"That in a criminal context she has no obligation to ever make a statement. She can invoke her fifth, here, she can be compelled to testify," Anthony's attorney Jonathan Kasen said.

Kasen said he believes it is more important than ever, now that Anthony could face the death penalty, for her to exercise her constitutional right to remain silent, even in the civil case.

Gonzalez's attorney, Keith Mitnick, said his client's right to clear her name is just as important as Anthony's right to remain silent.
"She wants her day in court. She wants some form of justice to come of this, and we're anxious to get there as fast as we can," Mitnick said.

Judge Jose Rodriguez denied a request to throw the lawsuit out earlier this year, but on Tuesday said he "may have been wrong in that instance."

If Rodriguez allows the case to move forward, Anthony's attorneys will request that the civil case be postponed until after her murder trial, which is scheduled to begin next year.

Gonzalez's attorneys will return to court on Wednesday to ask a judge to force Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, to answer questions they refused to answer during depositions earlier this year.

Meanwhile, Anthony's criminal defense attorney has been cleared of all formal complaints against him by the Florida Bar. Jose Baez was cleared of a complaint made by a private investigator last week, and on Tuesday the bar cleared him of a complaint regarding allegations that he was improperly profiting from book and movie deals.

The bar determined there was no evidence that Baez violated any ethics rules.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: September 08, 2009, 07:56:07 PM »

I read over there for quite a while. The POPO was already at the Anthony house by the time the duct tape came out, and they had already run Mallory off. There was another live video posted with the sheriff's car parked sidways in the driveway.

It was hard to go back and read from that day. 

I went back and read some as well....and I decided I didn't want to re-visit that day.....I saw the post by TODAY but I swear I don't remember it......but the thread was really moving fast that day.....I am sure.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: September 08, 2009, 08:14:56 PM »

Night Monks....going to take the dogs for their walk!!  Peace and Justice for all!!

and never forget

Rest in Peace Caylee

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #951 on: September 08, 2009, 08:37:07 PM »

Sunny 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: September 08, 2009, 11:19:10 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/08/ng.01.html

Snipped from Nancy Grace tonight:

GRACE: It really is. I want to go to Bill Sheaffer, defense attorney, WFTV legal analyst, who has been in court today.

Bill Sheaffer, what`s also disturbing is that just out of the blue when she`s having this conversation about drugs she just blurts out oh, yes, and chloroform. And that was before scientists had identified that in her car trunk with traces of human decomposition.

BILL SHEAFFER, DEFENSE ATTORNEY, WFTV LEGAL ANALYST, IN COURT TODAY: I agree. That`s a very damning and telling statement that she made. I think in the order of significance the rarity of the duct tape that we find now was present on the gas can and present on Caylee`s body.

Her attempt to say that oh, the decomposition air in the trunk of the car, lots of people had access to the car, and then the hair, which is consistent with hers or Caylee`s, cavalierly saying that, well, at least -- well, I`m alive.

All of these are very damning.

GRACE: Yes. And I want to put that in context. With me, Bill Sheaffer out of Orlando, well-known attorney in that area.

Bill, apparently -- and correct me if I`m wrong because I`m just reading this information. It comes up that the hair in the trunk has to be either her or Caylee. And the person is dead. And we know this through DNA and through the death rings on the hair band. And she said, well, hey, I`m alive.

SHEAFFER: You know something, I`ve had very little doubt in my mind from the very beginning that the prosecutors are not going to -- are going to get a guilty verdict. I had doubt in my mind until now that they could get a jury to return a recommendation of a sentence of death.

I believe she is facing the real possibility that this jury is going to return a guilty verdict and recommend death.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #953 on: September 08, 2009, 11:39:09 PM »

Hello monkeys, I am not sure if these have been posted or not so I will just drop them in.... 

RAW INTERVIEW: Casey's Attorney Talks After Civil Case Hearing
Casey Anthony's attorney, Jonathon Kasen, spoke after a hearing in the civil defamation case she's facing. (09/08/0...

http://www.wftv.com/video/20796934/

RAW INTERVIEW: Zenaida's Attorney Talks After Civil Case Hearing
Zenaida Gonzalez attorney Keith Mitnik talks after a hearing in the civil case against Casey Anthony. (09/08/09)
http://www.wftv.com/video/20797070/

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: September 09, 2009, 12:23:14 AM »

Good evening/morning!  Just have a few quick minutes here.  First of all, THANKS to all of our monkeys who posted links and play-by-play commentary of ZG civil suit case today.  THANKS also to those who weighed in on Roy Kronk's 911 call reporting Caylee's remains and the duct tape disclosure.  That helps lots of short-on-time, long-on-love & justice-for Caylee monkeys like me.
Secondly, quick question...Are Cindy & George required to show on Wednesday or is this just a hearing to decide whether they will have to answer those questions at a follow-up deposition?  It's a tad confusing from the newscasts, but I think it's option #2.  I want those questions answered.  They should be forced to admit on the record that Casey had no money to pay any babysitter (Oh, excuuuuuse- "Naaahhhhny").

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: September 09, 2009, 01:34:10 AM »

Well, my play times up, so have a good one and take care!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: September 09, 2009, 05:40:57 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/08/ng.01.html

Snipped from Nancy Grace tonight:

GRACE: It really is. I want to go to Bill Sheaffer, defense attorney, WFTV legal analyst, who has been in court today.

Bill Sheaffer, what`s also disturbing is that just out of the blue when she`s having this conversation about drugs she just blurts out oh, yes, and chloroform. And that was before scientists had identified that in her car trunk with traces of human decomposition.

BILL SHEAFFER, DEFENSE ATTORNEY, WFTV LEGAL ANALYST, IN COURT TODAY: I agree. That`s a very damning and telling statement that she made. I think in the order of significance the rarity of the duct tape that we find now was present on the gas can and present on Caylee`s body.

Her attempt to say that oh, the decomposition air in the trunk of the car, lots of people had access to the car, and then the hair, which is consistent with hers or Caylee`s, cavalierly saying that, well, at least -- well, I`m alive.

All of these are very damning.

GRACE: Yes. And I want to put that in context. With me, Bill Sheaffer out of Orlando, well-known attorney in that area.

Bill, apparently -- and correct me if I`m wrong because I`m just reading this information. It comes up that the hair in the trunk has to be either her or Caylee. And the person is dead. And we know this through DNA and through the death rings on the hair band. And she said, well, hey, I`m alive.

SHEAFFER: You know something, I`ve had very little doubt in my mind from the very beginning that the prosecutors are not going to -- are going to get a guilty verdict. I had doubt in my mind until now that they could get a jury to return a recommendation of a sentence of death.

I believe she is facing the real possibility that this jury is going to return a guilty verdict and recommend death.

Hey hey monkeys

Its hammer time!     Totally agree with Sheaffer's comment above

Ispy, George & Cindy are not required to appear for the hearing of this motion.   If the judge rules they have to answer what they refused/objected  to on insufficient grounds they will return by court order to answer questions in deposition (yes Morgan will videotape it).   After Lenny & crew's interviews with the FBI/OCSO came out & the glimpse of duct tape indeed coming from that satan's den on Hopespring Drive you'd think they would try to bury their heads forever in eastbumblefudge!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: September 09, 2009, 06:47:19 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: September 09, 2009, 06:48:44 AM »

Nancy Grace Part 1   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1V0XsmC5IY&feature=channel_page
                  Part 2   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rui3SEohTkM&feature=channel_page

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: September 09, 2009, 06:51:40 AM »

Issues  09/08/09  Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xicln11aTM&feature=channel_page
         Part 2  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=971JSvCLd0A&feature=channel_page

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.