April 25, 2024, 06:49:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232570 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: September 09, 2009, 07:00:52 AM »

Hello monkeys, I am not sure if these have been posted or not so I will just drop them in.... 

RAW INTERVIEW: Casey's Attorney Talks After Civil Case Hearing
Casey Anthony's attorney, Jonathon Kasen, spoke after a hearing in the civil defamation case she's facing. (09/08/0...

http://www.wftv.com/video/20796934/

RAW INTERVIEW: Zenaida's Attorney Talks After Civil Case Hearing
Zenaida Gonzalez attorney Keith Mitnik talks after a hearing in the civil case against Casey Anthony. (09/08/09)
http://www.wftv.com/video/20797070/

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Thanks.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: September 09, 2009, 07:59:39 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/9/will_anthonys_be_forced_to_answer_more_questions.html
 Will Anthonys Be Forced To Answer More Questions?
Wednesday, September 09, 2009 5:47:36 AM
ORLANDO -- A hearing is set for today in the defamation case against Casey Anthony.

Zenaida Gonzalez says that her reputation was damaged as a result of Casey's story that a nanny with her name took Caylee Anthony.

On Wednesday, Gonzalez's lawyers will ask that both George and Cindy Anthony answer more questions under oath.

Both were questioned in April for hours by Gonzalez’s attorneys.

Meantime, an Orange County judge postponed a decision on whether to throw out the defamation lawsuit filed by Gonzalez.

The judge also delayed deciding whether to postpone the defamation lawsuit until after Casey's criminal trial on a first-degree murder charge.

Today's hearing is set for 3:15 p.m.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: September 09, 2009, 08:03:01 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-update-090909,0,165700.story
Casey Anthony civil case: Will her parents answer questions?
A judge will listen to more arguments today in the defamation case against Casey Anthony.
A judge today will hear another round of arguments in the defamation case against accused killer Casey Anthony.

An attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez, a Kissimmee mother of six who claims her reputation was damaged by Anthony, will ask a judge to force Casey Anthony's parents to answer specific questions that they declined to answer during depositions.

Casey Anthony is accused of killing her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie, last year.

Gonzalez claims her reputation was hurt when Casey Anthony claimed a nanny by the name of Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez took her daughter.

Investigators have said that there was never a nanny and Casey Anthony was responsible for her daughter's death.

At one point, Gonzalez - the one suing Casey Anthony - was questioned and cleared. She is suing Casey Anthony for more than $15,000.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the toddler's death. Caylee's remains were found in December in woods less than a mile from her family home in east Orange County. The state is seeking the death penalty.
A criminal trial is expected to begin next summer.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: September 09, 2009, 09:31:04 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20809291/detail.html
Hearing Slated In Casey Anthony Civil Case
Parents May Be Forced To Answer Tough Questions

POSTED: 8:50 am EDT September 9, 2009
UPDATED: 9:03 am EDT September 9, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The parents of Casey Anthony could be forced to answer some tough questions about the disappearance of their granddaughter from a babysitter that was blamed for the abduction.

Zenaida Gonzales is the woman who claims Anthony ruined her reputation by saying someone by the same name abducted Caylee.

George and Cindy Anthony became angry when they were questioned about Gonzales at a deposition in April.

Attorneys for Gonzales said Casey Anthony has never said publicly that their client didn't take Caylee, so they must look deeper to restore Gonzales' good name.

"She is the only Zenaida Gonzales that has ever been questioned by the police, the only Zenaida Gonzales that ever lost her job, the only Zenaida Gonzales that ever was kicked out of her place," Attorney John Morgan said.

Casey Anthony's attorneys were in court on Tuesday hoping to get the civil lawsuit delayed or dismissed. The judge hasn't ruled on the motion yet.

Wednesday's afternoon hearing is slated at the Orange County Courthouse.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: September 09, 2009, 09:40:53 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/08/ng.01.html

Snipped from Nancy Grace tonight:

GRACE: It really is. I want to go to Bill Sheaffer, defense attorney, WFTV legal analyst, who has been in court today.

Bill Sheaffer, what`s also disturbing is that just out of the blue when she`s having this conversation about drugs she just blurts out oh, yes, and chloroform. And that was before scientists had identified that in her car trunk with traces of human decomposition.

BILL SHEAFFER, DEFENSE ATTORNEY, WFTV LEGAL ANALYST, IN COURT TODAY: I agree. That`s a very damning and telling statement that she made. I think in the order of significance the rarity of the duct tape that we find now was present on the gas can and present on Caylee`s body.

Her attempt to say that oh, the decomposition air in the trunk of the car, lots of people had access to the car, and then the hair, which is consistent with hers or Caylee`s, cavalierly saying that, well, at least -- well, I`m alive.

All of these are very damning.

GRACE: Yes. And I want to put that in context. With me, Bill Sheaffer out of Orlando, well-known attorney in that area.

Bill, apparently -- and correct me if I`m wrong because I`m just reading this information. It comes up that the hair in the trunk has to be either her or Caylee. And the person is dead. And we know this through DNA and through the death rings on the hair band. And she said, well, hey, I`m alive.

SHEAFFER: You know something, I`ve had very little doubt in my mind from the very beginning that the prosecutors are not going to -- are going to get a guilty verdict. I had doubt in my mind until now that they could get a jury to return a recommendation of a sentence of death.

I believe she is facing the real possibility that this jury is going to return a guilty verdict and recommend death.

Good Morning Monks old and new!!!  Tupelo, good to have you back and thanks for posting this. I didn't watch NG....she is like medicine.....nasty tasting medicine!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: September 09, 2009, 09:42:11 AM »

Hello monkeys, I am not sure if these have been posted or not so I will just drop them in.... 

RAW INTERVIEW: Casey's Attorney Talks After Civil Case Hearing
Casey Anthony's attorney, Jonathon Kasen, spoke after a hearing in the civil defamation case she's facing. (09/08/0...

http://www.wftv.com/video/20796934/

RAW INTERVIEW: Zenaida's Attorney Talks After Civil Case Hearing
Zenaida Gonzalez attorney Keith Mitnik talks after a hearing in the civil case against Casey Anthony. (09/08/09)
http://www.wftv.com/video/20797070/

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Protect...thanks!!  Appreciate you posting these!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: September 09, 2009, 09:50:01 AM »

Good Morning trim!!!  You always start my morning off with a smile!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: September 09, 2009, 10:03:43 AM »

If the judge today says that the A's dont have to answer the rest of the questions i will be furious. They need to be treated like anyone else who blatantly refuses to answer questions in a depo
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: September 09, 2009, 10:14:02 AM »

If the judge today says that the A's dont have to answer the rest of the questions i will be furious. They need to be treated like anyone else who blatantly refuses to answer questions in a depo

I agree. 

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: September 09, 2009, 10:15:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!! 

Sunny, thanks and it's good to be back!

UPDATED: 10:02 am EDT September 9, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The parents of Casey Anthony could be forced to answer some tough questions about the disappearance of their granddaughter from a babysitter that was blamed for the abduction.

Zenaida Gonzalez is the woman who claims Anthony ruined her reputation by saying someone by the same name abducted Caylee.

George and Cindy Anthony became angry when they were questioned about Gonzalez at a deposition in April.

Attorneys for Gonzalez said Casey Anthony has never said publicly that their client didn't take Caylee, so they must look deeper to restore Gonzalez' good name.

"She is the only Zenaida Gonzalez that has ever been questioned by the police, the only Zenaida Gonzalez that ever lost her job, the only Zenaida Gonzalez that ever was kicked out of her place," Attorney John Morgan said.

Casey Anthony's attorneys were in court on Tuesday hoping to get the civil lawsuit delayed or dismissed. The judge hasn't ruled on the motion yet.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: September 09, 2009, 10:15:47 AM »

UPDATED: 10:02 am EDT September 9, 2009
<snipped>
The parents of Casey Anthony could be forced to answer some tough questions about the disappearance of their granddaughter from a babysitter that was blamed for the abduction.

Zenaida Gonzalez is the woman who claims Anthony ruined her reputation by saying someone by the same name abducted Caylee.

George and Cindy Anthony became angry when they were questioned about Gonzalez at a deposition in April.

Attorneys for Gonzalez said Casey Anthony has never said publicly that their client didn't take Caylee, so they must look deeper to restore Gonzalez' good name.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: September 09, 2009, 10:16:49 AM »

TupeloHoney..........  Bang!!   

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: September 09, 2009, 10:28:06 AM »

I agree. 
I don't remember all the questions that George refused to answer, but the one about Casey stealing money from anyone is important, IMO, as Morgan is trying to make the point of how Casey paid for the nanny. George has already told LE she stole money from various sources.....it is not for him to decide who to tell this to and who he can withhold this same info from. Actually, because he can't plead the 5th, he should be made to answer every question asked of him. I'm not fond of Rodriguez and I have no idea what he will rule today. After yesterday, nothing will surprise me as he is backtracking on his previous decisions.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: September 09, 2009, 10:30:18 AM »

TupeloHoney..........  Bang!!   

You and I are definitely on the same page, in many ways!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #974 on: September 09, 2009, 10:47:45 AM »

Hi Monkeys!!   

When I think of what Cindy wouldn't answer, the credit card stuff is the first thing that comes to my mind. I thought at the time that Cindy was squirming so much because if she admitted that Casey had stolen the cards, that would be more legal fodder against Casey, and would help the case against her.  However, if she stated under oath that Casey did have permission to use them, the Credit Card companies could hold her responsible for paying the charges Casey made on the cards.

I also thought that the argument that happened between Cindy and Casey just before Caylee went missing was over the credit cards, and Cindy just wanted to deny that all together.

If Cindy has to answer these questions, it should get interesting.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: September 09, 2009, 10:48:52 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/
news/20798712/detail.html
Judge Could Force George, Cindy To Talk

Posted: 5:54 pm EDT September 8, 2009Updated: 10:03 am EDT September 9, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony could be forced to answer more questions in the civil case against their daughter Casey after a hearing Wednesday. Tuesday, the judge decided not to rule on whether to throw out the case.
Zenaida Gonzalez has the same name as the woman who Casey named as her daughter's kidnapper. Gonzalez is suing Casey for defamation. The attorneys for Gonzalez said the Anthonys were difficult, so now they want a judge to order them to talk.

"I'm not answering that," George Anthony told Keith Mitnik while being deposed.

"You are refusing to answer it," Mitnik told him.

"Take it anyway you want to take it," George said. "I'm not answering it."

That's the answer George gave to Mitnik when he asked George if Casey Anthony ever stole money from other people.

The attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez say George, Cindy and Lee Anthony have been combative and uncooperative during depositions.

"I'm not going to mic up. If someone does it I'm filing harassment charges," Cindy Anthony said during her deposition.
Mitnik will go before the judge Wednesday and ask him to order the Anthonys to answer some more of his questions. If the judge orders the Anthonys to answer the questions and they refuse they could be held in contempt of court.

"We thought it was inappropriate for him not to answer. He has no Fifth Amendment rights, so we expect some answers," Mitnik said.

George and Cindy Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, said he doesn't feel his clients should have to answer the questions, because it may be used in the criminal case. He also feels the other attorneys are using the depositions inappropriately by distributing it to the media and have created unnecessary scrutiny for the Anthonys.

Gonzalez's attorneys are also upset at private investigator Dominique Casey. He didn't even show up for his deposition.

Brad Conway said the Anthonys will probably not show up Wednesday. The hearing is set for 3:15 Wednesday.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: September 09, 2009, 10:50:22 AM »

Hi Monkeys!!   

When I think of what Cindy wouldn't answer, the credit card stuff is the first thing that comes to my mind. I thought at the time that Cindy was squirming so much because if she admitted that Casey had stolen the cards, that would be more legal fodder against Casey, and would help the case against her.  However, if she stated under oath that Casey did have permission to use them, the Credit Card companies could hold her responsible for paying the charges Casey made on the cards.

I also thought that the argument that happened between Cindy and Casey just before Caylee went missing was over the credit cards, and Cindy just wanted to deny that all together.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: September 09, 2009, 10:50:38 AM »

Me too Jesse, not that it will do a lick of good!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: September 09, 2009, 10:54:34 AM »

I agree. 
I don't remember all the questions that George refused to answer, but the one about Casey stealing money from anyone is important, IMO, as Morgan is trying to make the point of how Casey paid for the nanny. George has already told LE she stole money from various sources.....it is not for him to decide who to tell this to and who he can withhold this same info from. Actually, because he can't plead the 5th, he should be made to answer every question asked of him. I'm not fond of Rodriguez and I have no idea what he will rule today. After yesterday, nothing will surprise me as he is backtracking on his previous decisions.

Rodriguez seems a bit confused & unsure of himself to me.  Worrisome.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: September 09, 2009, 10:55:00 AM »

Hi Monkeys!!   

Agreed!!  And I hope Judge R gets some you know what's and show the A's that they are NOT above the law!

OHMYGAWD...Klaas is at it again!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.