April 27, 2024, 10:57:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232857 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2009, 09:21:07 PM »

Good Night to all you Monks who are heading outta here!!

ShariVari - GOOD TO SEE YOU back in the cage.

QM - thanks for all the smileys you find and post!

cece - It would not surprise me to learn that Tracy did write letters and/or send money. I think she did  become fond of kc and the A's except for Lee, in some fashion.  I keep reminding myself that these interviews were not given under oath. Tracy REFUSED to speak to LE without being given immunity and her attorney was with her. WHY? IMO She knows a lot more than what was on these tapes. I do think, at times, she might have felt like she was in the twilight zone and that kc's constant chattering got on her nerves....but she isn't off the hook with me yet.   JMO of course!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2009, 09:21:10 PM »

listening to tracy talk about casey wackin bamboo with a shovel 
This is what stuck out to me the most. Tracy saying Casey said she borrowed the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool.
I went back and looked up some dates:
6/17     ladder found next to pool
6/18     kc borrowed shovel
7/21     Cindy on Greta's show says shed was locked because we made "conscious
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2009, 09:21:48 PM »

This is what stuck out to me the most. Tracy saying Casey said she borrowed the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool.
Ooops I goofed...hold on!
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2009, 09:25:31 PM »

"conscious decision" to be more cautious with Caylee.
7/24     George tells investigators Casey must have borrowed shovel after 6/24 when he bought new lock. Shed was locked because of theft and he says WE ALWAYS PUT IT TO THE SIDE.
after 8/21 Casey tells Tracy she borrowed shovel to get the ladder out of the pool and Cindy and George winced trying to get her to shut up.

There is something about this ladder. Who would have thrown it in the pool?
Why do they have three different stories?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2009, 09:27:34 PM »

cece - It would not surprise me to learn that Tracy did write letters and/or send money. I think she did  become fond of kc and the A's except for Lee, in some fashion.  I keep reminding myself that these interviews were not given under oath. Tracy REFUSED to speak to LE without being given immunity and her attorney was with her. WHY? IMO She knows a lot more than what was on these tapes. I do think, at times, she might have felt like she was in the twilight zone and that kc's constant chattering got on her nerves....but she isn't off the hook with me yet.   JMO of course!!

Yes, the immunity demand bothers me a lot.   What is going on there that she does not want to speak freely about without some protection from the Law.  Can NO-ONE in this whole damn mess just speak the truth as they know it?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2009, 09:33:41 PM »

7/24     George tells investigators Casey must have borrowed shovel after 6/24 when he bought new lock. Shed was locked because of theft and he says WE ALWAYS PUT IT TO THE SIDE.
after 8/21 Casey tells Tracy she borrowed shovel to get the ladder out of the pool and Cindy and George winced trying to get her to shut up.

Yep, the ladder..the shed, the dogs hitting in the back yard. 
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2009, 09:40:04 PM »

It makes me think that George and Cindy really think they know how Caylee died and it has something to do with the pool/ladder. She was arrested on 7/16 and in jail. By 7/21 they are lying about the pool/ladder.
As far as the dogs hitting in the back yard, I think kc hosed herself off in the yard after dumping little Caylee in the muck, leaving trace evidence.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2009, 09:44:33 PM »

ok....we'll hold on!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2009, 09:46:15 PM »

Good questions! Unfortunately we have no answers to them...only what we think the answers might be.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2009, 09:48:21 PM »

Yes, the immunity demand bothers me a lot.   What is going on there that she does not want to speak freely about without some protection from the Law.  Can NO-ONE in this whole damn mess just speak the truth as they know it?

I noticed a couple times LP made reference to Tracy knowing something or holding something back....then he'd say...but I don't think so. Well I do

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2009, 09:51:00 PM »

I logged back on because I went to the Gratefulness Candles, and Caylee's candles are almost all out. Please go light a candle for her on this most important day.  an angelic monkey

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2009, 09:53:27 PM »

It makes me think that George and Cindy really think they know how Caylee died and it has something to do with the pool/ladder. She was arrested on 7/16 and in jail. By 7/21 they are lying about the pool/ladder.
As far as the dogs hitting in the back yard, I think kc hosed herself off in the yard after dumping little Caylee in the muck, leaving trace evidence.

That kind of goes along with what I thought in the beginning....but that doesn't explain  the duct tape...I can't make the duct tape fit into a scenario with Caylee drowning in the pool.  But kc hosing off in the yard is certainly a possibility...although I have leaned towards sin-sin hosing things from kc's trunk off in the back yard.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2009, 09:54:14 PM »

I logged back on because I went to the Gratefulness Candles, and Caylee's candles are almost all out. Please go light a candle for her on this most important day.  an angelic monkey

thanks Fanny...will  go light one.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2009, 09:58:30 PM »

My head hurts, my eyes hurt and my butt hurts......it's time to rest...Good Night Monks!!   Hope tomorrow we get the documents.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2009, 09:58:46 PM »

i lit 3. one for me one for babycrazy and one for daddycrazy (although he thinks i'm just crazy and he's at work...i don't care) an angelic monkey

but in the end they are all for Caylee an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2009, 09:58:59 PM »

I have always thought she drowned her.
Very easy to do, no mess, she thought it would be easy to claim an accident with the ladder being left up-  and then? what happened... but for whatever reason- probably panic set in-    she ended up dragging her out of there and into her car.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2009, 09:59:22 PM »

That kind of goes along with what I thought in the beginning....but that doesn't explain  the duct tape...I can't make the duct tape fit into a scenario with Caylee drowning in the pool.  But kc hosing off in the yard is certainly a possibility...although I have leaned towards sin-sin hosing things from kc's trunk off in the back yard.
Well I don't know if she drowned. Maybe the fight was really violent, things got thrown around. I just now think all three knew she was dead by June 16th.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2009, 09:59:46 PM »

thanks Fanny...will  go light one.

Thank you. It looks better already.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2009, 10:04:13 PM »

I tried to log back in earlier, and my password wasn't accepted. I thought I was in trouble again. 

Good night again, Monkeys. It is good to be back.  an angelic monkey

Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2009, 10:07:31 PM »

I have always thought she drowned her.
Very easy to do, no mess, she thought it would be easy to claim an accident with the ladder being left up-  and then? what happened... but for whatever reason- probably panic set in-    she ended up dragging her out of there and into her car.
Could be. I'm sure she died at that house and I starting to really believe all 3 knew it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.