April 27, 2024, 11:26:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232870 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2009, 10:48:57 AM »

Good Night to all you Monks who are heading outta here!!

ShariVari - GOOD TO SEE YOU back in the cage.

QM - thanks for all the smileys you find and post!

cece - It would not surprise me to learn that Tracy did write letters and/or send money. I think she did  become fond of kc and the A's except for Lee, in some fashion.  I keep reminding myself that these interviews were not given under oath. Tracy REFUSED to speak to LE without being given immunity and her attorney was with her. WHY? IMO She knows a lot more than what was on these tapes. I do think, at times, she might have felt like she was in the twilight zone and that kc's constant chattering got on her nerves....but she isn't off the hook with me yet.   JMO of course!!

Thank you Sunny.  I'm still on the fence about Tracy also.  I think in some ways she may have bonded with or had some sympathy for Casey to some extent.  She may have witnessed the dynamics of this dysfunctional (to put it mildly) family and felt some sympathy?  I also get the feeling she may be holding back something.

I'm with the both of you, something is off, don't know yet, but something else to bug me for days 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2009, 10:59:01 AM »

While I just went over to WS, to see what T Padilla said there yesterday, I got distracted with this, I know it what mentioned yesterday, but now there is proof I guess. ( Fox 35's 6PM newscast just had a live report from Holly B, at the end of it she said that they checked jail records and Tracy has sent letters to Casey and also money for her jail account!!!???)    Okay, that doesn't look good, one can spin all day if they like, but her sending money to Casey, can be brought up by the defense, see Casey is a nice, sweet girl, even the woman that watched her in the house for 9 days really likes her.  I wish she would not have done this 

Thank you NoRose!  I was hoping someone else could verify that info.   an angelic monkey

Oh, and a very Good Saturday Morning to All!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: September 05, 2009, 11:02:07 AM »

Have a good weekend cece, and everyone 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: September 05, 2009, 11:06:30 AM »

Have a good weekend cece, and everyone 

Thanks NoRose!  I'm off to listen to Rob.   an angelic monkey

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #124 on: September 05, 2009, 11:22:50 AM »

While I just went over to WS, to see what T Padilla said there yesterday, I got distracted with this, I know it what mentioned yesterday, but now there is proof I guess. ( Fox 35's 6PM newscast just had a live report from Holly B, at the end of it she said that they checked jail records and Tracy has sent letters to Casey and also money for her jail account!!!???)    Okay, that doesn't look good, one can spin all day if they like, but her sending money to Casey, can be brought up by the defense, see Casey is a nice, sweet girl, even the woman that watched her in the house for 9 days really likes her.  I wish she would not have done this 
  Is insanity contagious      -because everyone that is the ants company come down with a case of the Cazzie's
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #125 on: September 05, 2009, 11:31:14 AM »

I just finished Rob's interview. Very insightful, especially about Lee's big lie.

Listening to these interviews make me hate KC and the Anthony's even more.  Monkey Devil!

Now do I dare listen to Cindy?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: September 05, 2009, 11:40:36 AM »

Hello Monkeys

I listened to Tracey's tapes and I think I got cut off at the end. Did she ever say casey said to her THEY HAVEN'T EVEN FOUND HER CLOTHS YET. If I remember right LP said she did

Monkey hugs

Rob Dick, [ re: some of Casey's remarks ] in his taped interview: Casey said "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing yet ..... "
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: September 05, 2009, 11:43:21 AM »

I have always believed that Caylee's murder was premeditated based on the fact that she was getting old enough to verbalize what was going on and could blow Casey's world apart. I don't believe it was a rage killing so the fight (whether it occurred or not) is not that important to me. What puzzles me, is that Caylee's advancing age and verbal skills is such an obvious motive, why has it never been mentioned anywhere??

Cute, I have mentioned that on this and another board. I always felt Caylee spilled even more on that trip home from Mt. Dora. Felt this from the time we learned about that trip.
I was living in a similar situation about 19 years ago. Daughter and granddaughter living in my home.I spent more alone time with my gd than anyone else....she always chattered to me. She would come out with the dangest things.
I believe this happened between Cindy and Caylee.
As to why it has not been addressed, I don't know if it has or not.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: September 05, 2009, 11:43:36 AM »

Is insanity contagious      -because everyone that is the ants company come down with a case of the Cazzie's
I didn't ever think so, but I'm starting to think it just may be contagious
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: September 05, 2009, 11:45:01 AM »

Hello. I don't say much but read here and really take to heart all the great comments.  After listening to all the docs today I have come to the conclusion that the defense/family believes if they create SO MUCH chaos, that Kc will walk, wether mistrial or whatever, like that was the plan from the very beginning.

Now that is a great thought, and you know what, that is probably what has been going on, or at least it would make sense the actions of this crazy family. Chaos, chaos, reasonable doubt, reasoable doubt.

The Anthonys had 30 days to plan their tactics, if you think about it.  Maybe the public has really witnessed their playbook --  instead of nitwits who live in an alternate universe ?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: September 05, 2009, 11:47:22 AM »

Yesterday some wise ******* said: "Stockholm syndrome in reverse."
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: September 05, 2009, 11:49:34 AM »

Okay, at the risk of sounding like a prude - why all the off topic posts on a huge document day?  Why not discuss findings?  Food, and icons, dolce and blogs and inside jokes and only a handful of topic posts for over 20 pages. 

I was a little perturbed myself ANJ, until I listened to about 50% of Cindy's interview........and then I understood.....

I'm not even gonna try and listen again.did you listen to all of LP interview?I'm fixing to try and listen to that.

Rob Dick's interview is the smoothest of the three.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #132 on: September 05, 2009, 11:53:19 AM »

Pondering this...I am not too concerned.Baez could call her to the stand..?..but, lenny and rob's testimony will seal it for Casey.
I am also sorry she did this...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: September 05, 2009, 11:58:29 AM »

It doesn't sound like anyone in that house was looking for Caylee.
Item number one on the list of things to do.
Why was the family walking on eggshells around her ? Except for the outburst from George, they all acted like everything was normal. Well, as normal as they could be under the Ant circus tent.
Cindy went on one of the networks and said It's going to take all of America to find Caylee. I think she was shilling for money.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #134 on: September 05, 2009, 12:00:23 PM »

Why was the family walking on eggshells around her ? Except for the outburst from George, they all acted like everything was normal. Well, as normal as they could be under the Ant circus tent.
Cindy went on one of the networks and said It's going to take all of America to find Caylee. I think she was shilling for money.

ITA Katgram, Listening to LP, Rob and Tracy, they seem to be the only people wanting to find Caylee. The Ants definitely didn't do anything to find her.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: September 05, 2009, 12:03:53 PM »

Pondering this...I am not too concerned.Baez could call her to the stand..?..but, lenny and rob's testimony will seal it for Casey.
I am also sorry she did this...

Completely unprofessional of Tracy to get entangled with the person she was supposed to be working with.   She should have kept a respectable distance, but she is not the first to get duped by this sociopath ..     and it is characteristic that lots of them are charmers.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: September 05, 2009, 12:06:58 PM »

One could look at that outburst of his and conclude he was deliberately throwing the other three under the bus to save himself as surely he instinctively knew he was being overheard.  George is " a person who knows a lot about a lot of things ....."
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: September 05, 2009, 12:13:50 PM »

Good Morning Monks old and new!  I said last night that this would not surprise me. Tracy somewhat bonded with not only kc, but the A's. How? I have no idea!!  I really want top hear testimony from her under oath, on the stand, and answering the prosecutors questions.  IMO nothing she said in this interview warranted DEMANDING immunity BEFORE agreeing to talk to the LE.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: September 05, 2009, 12:17:14 PM »

Tony Padilla 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Panther 
Tracy's interviews make it clear that something is not right in Anthonyville - most specifically, that KC was not particularly concerned about her daughter's well-being - rather that she wasn't at all concerned and that the rest of the family preferred to "play along" as though nothing had happened. The information she provides is very important...I just wish that she had presented it without her constant haha-snicker as though she were telling a tale that she had witnessed on some stupid tv program. Her constant half-laugh-half-snicker makes her sound a bit stupid and her credibility deserves much more.

MOO

Nothing personal towards Tracy but I agree. It just seems less credible. I am sure you will hear more about Tracy in the upcoming days or weeks. 
(The response is from Tony Padilla from WS last night, and I agree, that laughing just was stupid and inappropriate, she needs to be more credible, imo)

Morning nrcg.....I read this and all of TP's responses and he is IMO full of himself...LOL...betcha thought I was gonna say (xhit ).  I am interested in his statement that LP talks to BOZO almost every day??? And I plan to ask LP if this is true?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: September 05, 2009, 12:18:19 PM »

Tony Padilla 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Panther 
Tracy's interviews make it clear that something is not right in Anthonyville - most specifically, that KC was not particularly concerned about her daughter's well-being - rather that she wasn't at all concerned and that the rest of the family preferred to "play along" as though nothing had happened. The information she provides is very important...I just wish that she had presented it without her constant haha-snicker as though she were telling a tale that she had witnessed on some stupid tv program. Her constant half-laugh-half-snicker makes her sound a bit stupid and her credibility deserves much more.

MOO

Nothing personal towards Tracy but I agree. It just seems less credible. I am sure you will hear more about Tracy in the upcoming days or weeks. 
(The response is from Tony Padilla from WS last night, and I agree, that laughing just was stupid and inappropriate, she needs to be more credible, imo)

Yes, I agree. I only made it thru half on her part 1 interview b/c of the stupid giggling!  She does it after every statement she makes!  What the hell is so da*n funny??!  Its unprofessional and inappropriate, but maybe KC made her looney.  Who knows with this bunch?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.