April 27, 2024, 07:41:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232730 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #140 on: September 05, 2009, 12:19:57 PM »

While I just went over to WS, to see what T Padilla said there yesterday, I got distracted with this, I know it what mentioned yesterday, but now there is proof I guess. ( Fox 35's 6PM newscast just had a live report from Holly B, at the end of it she said that they checked jail records and Tracy has sent letters to Casey and also money for her jail account!!!???)    Okay, that doesn't look good, one can spin all day if they like, but her sending money to Casey, can be brought up by the defense, see Casey is a nice, sweet girl, even the woman that watched her in the house for 9 days really likes her.  I wish she would not have done this 

Yesterday some wise ******* said: "Stockholm syndrome in reverse."
    Oh for Heaven's sake, 9 days she was with her, if she couldn't have handled that, they should have gotten someone who could.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: September 05, 2009, 12:20:00 PM »

Good Night to all you Monks who are heading outta here!!

ShariVari - GOOD TO SEE YOU back in the cage.

QM - thanks for all the smileys you find and post!

cece - It would not surprise me to learn that Tracy did write letters and/or send money. I think she did  become fond of kc and the A's except for Lee, in some fashion.  I keep reminding myself that these interviews were not given under oath. Tracy REFUSED to speak to LE without being given immunity and her attorney was with her. WHY? IMO She knows a lot more than what was on these tapes. I do think, at times, she might have felt like she was in the twilight zone and that kc's constant chattering got on her nerves....but she isn't off the hook with me yet.   JMO of course!!

Thank you Sunny.  I'm still on the fence about Tracy also.  I think in some ways she may have bonded with or had some sympathy for Casey to some extent.  She may have witnessed the dynamics of this dysfunctional (to put it mildly) family and felt some sympathy?  I also get the feeling she may be holding back something.

Morning cece....I am going to have to go back to the beginning of Tracy's interview and see what her qualifications are.  I didn't write it down....gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  I wonder if she has ever done anything like this before. She often said in her interview I didn't ask this or that....even a follow thru kinda question.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: September 05, 2009, 12:21:33 PM »

I wonder if Tracy every did get immunity for her testimony....and if they get her on the stand, she would have to spill whatever else she knows that made her ask for immunity in the first place...i am also disturbed that she sent Casey money. Apparently Casey is expert at winning people over, but how could Tracy get past the fact that she never mentioned Caylee nor tried to find her but was more interested in her celebrity status
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: September 05, 2009, 12:21:43 PM »

While I just went over to WS, to see what T Padilla said there yesterday, I got distracted with this, I know it what mentioned yesterday, but now there is proof I guess. ( Fox 35's 6PM newscast just had a live report from Holly B, at the end of it she said that they checked jail records and Tracy has sent letters to Casey and also money for her jail account!!!???)    Okay, that doesn't look good, one can spin all day if they like, but her sending money to Casey, can be brought up by the defense, see Casey is a nice, sweet girl, even the woman that watched her in the house for 9 days really likes her.  I wish she would not have done this 
  Is insanity contagious      -because everyone that is the ants company come down with a case of the Cazzie's

You know it might be.....it sure seems so with this group!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2009, 12:21:57 PM »

It doesn't sound like anyone in that house was looking for Caylee.
Item number one on the list of things to do.
Why was the family walking on eggshells around her ? Except for the outburst from George, they all acted like everything was normal. Well, as normal as they could be under the Ant circus tent.
Cindy went on one of the networks and said It's going to take all of America to find Caylee. I think she was shilling for money.

Sounds like Casey and Tracey were having a long slumber party, Cindy was busy cooking, George was angry and would leave and go who knows where, and Lee, well he was just being Lee 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: September 05, 2009, 12:24:24 PM »

Good Morning Monks old and new!  I said last night that this would not surprise me. Tracy somewhat bonded with not only kc, but the A's. How? I have no idea!!  I really want top hear testimony from her under oath, on the stand, and answering the prosecutors questions.  IMO nothing she said in this interview warranted DEMANDING immunity BEFORE agreeing to talk to the LE.

I agree, why would she have demanded immunity? It's sounds like Casey and Tracy did everything short of a pillow fight and making fudge, and I won't be surprised if they did that too 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: September 05, 2009, 12:26:11 PM »

I wonder if Tracy every did get immunity for her testimony....and if they get her on the stand, she would have to spill whatever else she knows that made her ask for immunity in the first place...i am also disturbed that she sent Casey money. Apparently Casey is expert at winning people over, but how could Tracy get past the fact that she never mentioned Caylee nor tried to find her but was more interested in her celebrity status

she has a son near kc's age.....I think she went soft!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: September 05, 2009, 12:26:14 PM »

Tony Padilla 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Panther 
Tracy's interviews make it clear that something is not right in Anthonyville - most specifically, that KC was not particularly concerned about her daughter's well-being - rather that she wasn't at all concerned and that the rest of the family preferred to "play along" as though nothing had happened. The information she provides is very important...I just wish that she had presented it without her constant haha-snicker as though she were telling a tale that she had witnessed on some stupid tv program. Her constant half-laugh-half-snicker makes her sound a bit stupid and her credibility deserves much more.

MOO

Nothing personal towards Tracy but I agree. It just seems less credible. I am sure you will hear more about Tracy in the upcoming days or weeks. 
(The response is from Tony Padilla from WS last night, and I agree, that laughing just was stupid and inappropriate, she needs to be more credible, imo)

Morning nrcg.....I read this and all of TP's responses and he is IMO full of himself...LOL...betcha thought I was gonna say (xhit ).  I am interested in his statement that LP talks to BOZO almost every day??? And I plan to ask LP if this is true?
  I want to know also, maybe LP and Bozo became friends, he!! it sounds like everyone is friends, the Anthonys must be pretty charming when entertaining guests 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: September 05, 2009, 12:26:15 PM »

Yesterday some wise ******* said: "Stockholm syndrome in reverse."
    Oh for Heaven's sake, 9 days she was with her, if she couldn't have handled that, they should have gotten someone who could.

Good point.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: September 05, 2009, 12:27:52 PM »

Good Morning Monks old and new!  I said last night that this would not surprise me. Tracy somewhat bonded with not only kc, but the A's. How? I have no idea!!  I really want top hear testimony from her under oath, on the stand, and answering the prosecutors questions.  IMO nothing she said in this interview warranted DEMANDING immunity BEFORE agreeing to talk to the LE.

I agree, why would she have demanded immunity? It's sounds like Casey and Tracy did everything short of a pillow fight and making fudge, and I won't be surprised if they did that too 

me neither....why was she allowing kc to pick HER clothes?  I am beginning to wonder just WHY was she there??

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: September 05, 2009, 12:28:30 PM »

I don't know, but I sure hope if she takes the witness stand, she pops some magical pill that will stop the laughing and make her look professional.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #151 on: September 05, 2009, 12:30:33 PM »

One more date question for you smart monkeys.

Does anyone know the date that George had the gun in his trunk?

In LP and RD's interviews, they both said that Jim and George wouldn't allow weapons, but yet Georgie goes out and gets a gun and leaves it in his trunk.

I wish I could remember timelines like you smart monkeys can.

TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: September 05, 2009, 12:30:49 PM »

she has a son near kc's age.....I think she went soft!
Could be, the son when Casey saw the pic of, she fell for him, she would fall for any guy that would look at her whether in person or in a picture.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: September 05, 2009, 12:32:46 PM »

me neither....why was she allowing kc to pick HER clothes?  I am beginning to wonder just WHY was she there??
Something is way off on this, maybe she is going to write a book, My Nine Days With A Charming Murderess Who Is Actually Quite Nice 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: September 05, 2009, 12:34:09 PM »

When I listened to Rob's tape, I think he said that Lee told him the reason why (per Lee's opinion) why KC did this to Caylee was that KC wanted a fresh start.  Did anyone else hear that?  Does that mean....'fresh start' as in with no child?  

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #155 on: September 05, 2009, 12:35:30 PM »

Yep, the ladder..the shed, the dogs hitting in the back yard. 

It makes me think that George and Cindy really think they know how Caylee died and it has something to do with the pool/ladder. She was arrested on 7/16 and in jail. By 7/21 they are lying about the pool/ladder.
As far as the dogs hitting in the back yard, I think kc hosed herself off in the yard after dumping little Caylee in the muck, leaving trace evidence.

That kind of goes along with what I thought in the beginning....but that doesn't explain  the duct tape...I can't make the duct tape fit into a scenario with Caylee drowning in the pool.  But kc hosing off in the yard is certainly a possibility...although I have leaned towards sin-sin hosing things from kc's trunk off in the back yard.
Well I don't know if she drowned. Maybe the fight was really violent, things got thrown around. I just now think all three knew she was dead by June 16th.
I agree totally
Hi Monkeys

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: September 05, 2009, 12:35:43 PM »

Hi Sunny, very good question. I thought she was there to protect KC, but now maybe she was trying to buddy up with KC to get info.  I am going to relisten to her (Tracy's) interview, all the giggling confused me last night. I am listening to Cindy right now and am totally confused about that tape.

Back to lurkdome..

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: September 05, 2009, 12:39:00 PM »

When I listened to Rob's tape, I think he said that Lee told him the reason why (per Lee's opinion) why KC did this to Caylee was that KC wanted a fresh start.  Did anyone else hear that?  Does that mean....'fresh start' as in with no child?  

I heard it bluesy and yes I think that is what he meant. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: September 05, 2009, 12:40:10 PM »

Wow, I missed that. A fresh start, go to college, move out of your parents home, rethink some past mistakes and make things right. Thank God the majority of people don't do what she did for a fresh start 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #159 on: September 05, 2009, 12:41:01 PM »

I don't post much. Not much to say when it's all been said!! I wonder if the remark about Jose telling her to look sad about Caylee will be admissable in court. If I were on a jury, that remark would certainly give me pause. That along with the chloroform remark, the death band and the decomposition....Her reaction to all of this is just so Casey and for a jury should speak volumes..Unless of course they can find 12 of the stupidest people in Florida like they managed to do for the OJ trial...(of course, those jurors admitted that regardless of what was presented, they had no intention of convicting him)
Please can you or someone tell me what interview this was talked about?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.