April 27, 2024, 09:42:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232819 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #260 on: September 05, 2009, 08:57:03 PM »

One thing that really struck in Tracy's interview was th einfo where Casey says, "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing yet?"   The part of that where she says the clothes she was wearing sent off alarm bells for me.  Previously to either her parents or Lee in the jail house tapes she said , They haven't found her clothes yet".

Which brings me back to her friend, I forget his name, who she visited  with his mother , and when Casey was gone they discovered this bag with Caylee's swimwear in it.  I think she drowned her in the pool, after cloroforming her..no muss, no mess.  The clothes that she left at her friend's house were left there because she felt they might have decomp on them.  She was also getting rid of evidence and setting up one more person.   I also think the calls from her in the area of the house on 6/16 were to show she was there after  the Blanchard , err Sawgrass fiasco..trying to reach family and friends to get help....another throw off.  When no one seems to answer she leaves for Tony's and a night of snuggling watching movies ..err a safe place.

Alot of her lies and the timeline also feed into mistruths about why she was where she was and why she called others.  The more I hear from all partys ..the more I believe this was premeditated due to Caylee's growing vocabulary and ability to tell Cindy just what the hell was going on.  I have no doubt there was a huge fight on 6/15 over what Caylee was able to tell her CC about the goings on recently.  I also think prior to this she used Caylee as a decoy while she shoplifted..and then she realizes Caylee can say what happened. So she has more of a need to steal from friends and others rather then just shoplift.  Just my two cents.
Gypsy, for what my opinion is worth (which btw is not much). I have always thought she threw the baby in the pool and walked away. Then when the duct tape evidence came out, it made me think KC taped over her nose and mouth before she threw Caylee in the pool. I have always thought that is what happened and that is why they found decomp close to the pool. Supposedly the decomp starts immediately, so if she pulls Caylee out of the pool, leaves her on the ground by the pool, the decomp started and that is why the dogs hit there. Plus all the calls she made to George and Cindy and she would have needed time to get ready for her hot date with Tony that night would have given time for the decomp to set in before she moved Caylee into the trunk. That is just my opinion. I hope that makes sense

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: September 05, 2009, 08:59:07 PM »

One thing that really struck in Tracy's interview was th einfo where Casey says, "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing yet?"   The part of that where she says the clothes she was wearing sent off alarm bells for me.  Previously to either her parents or Lee in the jail house tapes she said , They haven't found her clothes yet".

Which brings me back to her friend, I forget his name, who she visited  with his mother , and when Casey was gone they discovered this bag with Caylee's swimwear in it.  I think she drowned her in the pool, after cloroforming her..no muss, no mess.  The clothes that she left at her friend's house were left there because she felt they might have decomp on them.  She was also getting rid of evidence and setting up one more person.   I also think the calls from her in the area of the house on 6/16 were to show she was there after  the Blanchard , err Sawgrass fiasco..trying to reach family and friends to get help....another throw off.  When no one seems to answer she leaves for Tony's and a night of snuggling watching movies ..err a safe place.

Alot of her lies and the timeline also feed into mistruths about why she was where she was and why she called others.  The more I hear from all partys ..the more I believe this was premeditated due to Caylee's growing vocabulary and ability to tell Cindy just what the hell was going on.  I have no doubt there was a huge fight on 6/15 over what Caylee was able to tell her CC about the goings on recently.  I also think prior to this she used Caylee as a decoy while she shoplifted..and then she realizes Caylee can say what happened. So she has more of a need to steal from friends and others rather then just shoplift.  Just my two cents.

The only thing that throws me off about Caylee being drowned is the duct tape. It would have had to be done almost immediately afterwards. I can't reconcile that. The rest of your post, I can agree with.
Fanny I think she duct taped her prior to throwing her in the pool. I have always thought that since the duct tape findings came out. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: September 05, 2009, 09:00:34 PM »

And why would she email and say she missed them? 

Here's a crazy thought...What if Tracy is sending money etc, because she has some guilt in what she has said to LE, about the behavior of KC and the rest of the A's, knowing that she had gotten "close" to KC, and since KC is so sure of a "mistrial", that she is all too forgiving and seeing dollar signs from the books, movies, whatever after she's released...

I don't know, everything about this is crazy! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: September 05, 2009, 09:02:12 PM »

I wanted to add that Tony has been all over Websleuths ever since he was involved..has done his talk show round..come on...I think they protest too much.  I don't know them..but I do know they are used to getting paid for what they do...and not one of them seems publicity shy.  You can throw nanners now.
I agree, and has anyone heard this?  And now we find out the female bounty hunter is merely LP's typist? That's the talk on WS, Blink will know I'm sure if this is true or not.

I tried to listen again, and I never did see what her qualifications were to have gone to Orlando in the first place. That may be true.

They ask her at the start of the interview how she came to be involved in this situation and what her working relationship with Leonard is and she responds that she has known him a long time, worked for him off and on, and does umm computer stuff. 

You are right. I do remember that. Good catch!

Just a guess on my part, but I am wondering if they didn't know of a female bounty hunter that was available to go with them, or didn't want the job. Why I say that, is when I worked for LE as a dispatcher, sometimes when there was no female officers on duty, and they needed a female to search another female prisoner in the docket room or in the detective bureau they would ask one of us would go do it. Maybe they knew ahead of time they were going to need a female to do the job, and they knew Tracy and asked her to do it. Just a guess on my part.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: September 05, 2009, 09:07:27 PM »

I wanted to add that Tony has been all over Websleuths ever since he was involved..has done his talk show round..come on...I think they protest too much.  I don't know them..but I do know they are used to getting paid for what they do...and not one of them seems publicity shy.  You can throw nanners now.
I agree, and has anyone heard this?  And now we find out the female bounty hunter is merely LP's typist? That's the talk on WS, Blink will know I'm sure if this is true or not.

I tried to listen again, and I never did see what her qualifications were to have gone to Orlando in the first place. That may be true.

They ask her at the start of the interview how she came to be involved in this situation and what her working relationship with Leonard is and she responds that she has known him a long time, worked for him off and on, and does umm computer stuff. 

Just a guess on my part, but I am wondering if they didn't know of a female bounty hunter that was available to go with them, or didn't want the job. Why I say that, is when I worked for LE as a dispatcher, sometimes when there was no female officers on duty, and they needed a female to search another female prisoner in the docket room or in the detective bureau they would ask one of us would go do it. Maybe they knew ahead of time they were going to need a female to do the job, and they knew Tracy and asked her to do it. Just a guess on my part.
That makes sense to me about the reason they chose Tracy. I am sure there aren't too many female bounty hunters in this world (besides the Dog's wife) so Tracy was chosen to go along. IDK

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: September 05, 2009, 09:08:26 PM »

The only thing that throws me off about Caylee being drowned is the duct tape. It would have had to be done almost immediately afterwards. I can't reconcile that. The rest of your post, I can agree with.
Fanny I think she duct taped her prior to throwing her in the pool. I have always thought that since the duct tape findings came out. JMO JSM

I've always thought that she killed Caylee before the pool, and after awhile when it started to get messy, she tried to clean her off by throwing her in the pool, used the shovel to get her out. The tape, I think, was to keep her fluids in while in the pool. I hate thinking of any of the ways it could have happened.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: September 05, 2009, 09:13:59 PM »

No Rose at the beginning of LP's interview with LE he more or less states that Tracy is his gal Friday..multi talented, does his typing, but also that she runs down stuff on the internet sites on felons, etc.

So he put together this team to find  an alive Caylee and bring her home.  $50,000 was a small price to be able to use that footage on his show, write books, get a movie deal..and everyone could do the talk show circuit. 

When he got there an realized that Skanky was not talking, babygirl was dead probably, but who knew where...he was pzzed..but still kept up the media circus.  I think they all thought they could be heroes and get unlimited publicity and their pick of talk shows, book and movie deals.  And LP does not mince words about how Baez and Company are being paid...huge deposits for the story they will deliver when the trial is through. 

Which brings us to Casey understanding about selling pics, the money coming in on fundraisers ..and her looking good for the media.

I feel SO used by this story...lots of other missing children never get this publicity because their families are unwilling to sell their souls for a gold dablone.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: September 05, 2009, 09:24:48 PM »

I've always thought that she killed Caylee before the pool, and after awhile when it started to get messy, she tried to clean her off by throwing her in the pool, used the shovel to get her out. The tape, I think, was to keep her fluids in while in the pool. I hate thinking of any of the ways it could have happened.

Frankly, I always have too. Since this evidence that Lenny often hinted at about Caylee being in the pool, and Tracy's talk about the shovel and the ladder in the pool, I have tried to rethink it. I still come back to Caylee already being dead when she was placed in the pool. I can think of no reason for the ladder being in the pool, and the only thing I can come up with was there was decomp on it too, and she threw it in to wash it off. And the fact that Spindy and George covered the ladder and the open gate tells me they knew something early on.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: September 05, 2009, 09:31:57 PM »

I would find someone coming into my yard..leaving a gate open and the pool ladder in the pool..when it normaly is kept away from the pool..much creepier then someone breaking into my shed and stealing a gasoline can.  Stealing a can of gasoline..well that seems normal..breaking into my yard gate and helping themselves to a swim in my pool is just creepy.

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: September 05, 2009, 09:37:26 PM »

Frankly, I always have too. Since this evidence that Lenny often hinted at about Caylee being in the pool, and Tracy's talk about the shovel and the ladder in the pool, I have tried to rethink it. I still come back to Caylee already being dead when she was placed in the pool. I can think of no reason for the ladder being in the pool, and the only thing I can come up with was there was decomp on it too, and she threw it in to wash it off. And the fact that Spindy and George covered the ladder and the open gate tells me they knew something early on.

Maybe the decomp got on the ladder from KC sliding Caylee on it to prevent a splash, or any noise. She was probably placed on the ground while she threw the ladder in the pool, leaving the scent for the dogs. Or she rinsed her (KC) clothes afterwards. I definitely think they realized not too long after, what had really happened to Caylee, but am not convinced they knew form the beginning. I dunno, I could change my mind, as I have done countless times already. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: September 05, 2009, 09:37:45 PM »

Perhaps she was dead before being in the pool, but KC is evil and I have always had this horrible thought that she put Caylee in the pool and either walked off or sat there and watched her struggle until she drowned. I know Caylee wore a lifejacket and couldn't swim, but it is possible she could dog paddle enough to get to the ladder and that is why the ladder was in the pool or taken away from the pool. IDK, this probably does't make sense. I just keep going back to that movie The Bad Seed and I see KC as Rhoda when she pushed that kid into the water and watched him drown. I know it sounds dumb, but I have always thought of that movie when I first started reading about this case.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: September 05, 2009, 09:37:56 PM »

And why would she email and say she missed them? 

Here's a crazy thought...What if Tracy is sending money etc, because she has some guilt in what she has said to LE, about the behavior of KC and the rest of the A's, knowing that she had gotten "close" to KC, and since KC is so sure of a "mistrial", that she is all too forgiving and seeing dollar signs from the books, movies, whatever after she's released...

I don't know, everything about this is crazy! 

That could very well be Gizzy..to me about now..no one involved in this case seems the least bit normal.  So she maybe feeling guilt..but hoping for a return letter from jail or thank you note for her book deal or movie..one more piece of paper to flash.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: September 05, 2009, 09:39:53 PM »

I would find someone coming into my yard..leaving a gate open and the pool ladder in the pool..when it normaly is kept away from the pool..much creepier then someone breaking into my shed and stealing a gasoline can.  Stealing a can of gasoline..well that seems normal..breaking into my yard gate and helping themselves to a swim in my pool is just creepy.

So true. I would report that a lot quicker than a gas can being gone.

I share your feeling of being used in our interest in this case. I remember someone on the net saying when Lenny came in to bond Caylee out that the circus was coming to town, and there would be so much more to follow. Never in my wildest dreams did I believe that to be true at the time and what it was going to turn into. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: September 05, 2009, 09:40:51 PM »

I can't imagine the Ants not having a lock on the yard gate and yes I would be crazy if someone came into my yard and used my pool more so than stealing gas cans.

I think the ladder story Cindy and George told was another lie. JMO JSM

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: September 05, 2009, 09:47:50 PM »

One other thing I thought was interesting is how George said no guns in the house.  I don't have guns in my house either..but I am not under seige by protesters , the media, nor death threats, AND NO BOUNTY HUNTERS LIVING INSIDE OR OUTSIDE MY HOUSE.  So he tells LP and crew no guns in the house..they comply.

Yet he goes out and purchases a gun himself and hides it in the boot of his car????  And that was while they were still there.  So why didn't he let them have the guns they normally carry in his house?   Was he afraid while Tracey and the household slept, Casey would take Tracy's gun and kill them or make a break for it? 

I think George and Cindy had actually grown afraid of Casey and contradicting her to a certain extent.  I think she used Caylee for leverage and once Caylee was dead..and they knew that by then..they wondered if they were safe with her.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #275 on: September 05, 2009, 09:51:31 PM »

No Rose at the beginning of LP's interview with LE he more or less states that Tracy is his gal Friday..multi talented, does his typing, but also that she runs down stuff on the internet sites on felons, etc.

So he put together this team to find  an alive Caylee and bring her home.  $50,000 was a small price to be able to use that footage on his show, write books, get a movie deal..and everyone could do the talk show circuit. 

When he got there an realized that Skanky was not talking, babygirl was dead probably, but who knew where...he was pzzed..but still kept up the media circus.  I think they all thought they could be heroes and get unlimited publicity and their pick of talk shows, book and movie deals.  And LP does not mince words about how Baez and Company are being paid...huge deposits for the story they will deliver when the trial is through. 

Which brings us to Casey understanding about selling pics, the money coming in on fundraisers ..and her looking good for the media.

I feel SO used by this story...lots of other missing children never get this publicity because their families are unwilling to sell their souls for a gold dablone.
I couldn't agree more, so many children whose families would give anything for publicity, to go on a nationwide show. All this unnecessary attention to an insane family, all the money spent because the entire family doesn't have a shred of morality in them, and wouldn't know morality if it jumped up and bit them in the azz. And the insanity just keeps rolling along, Casey should have taken a plea deal, that way at least there would be some justice for Caylee. The way all this is going, all I can say is let's hope if this goes to trial the jury will do the right thing. The circus like atmosphere that will be surrounding the upcoming trial already has me sick.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: September 05, 2009, 09:52:30 PM »

I can't imagine the Ants not having a lock on the yard gate and yes I would be crazy if someone came into my yard and used my pool more so than stealing gas cans.

I think the ladder story Cindy and George told was another lie. JMO JSM

I actually did think there was a lock on the gate, and that Casey had unlocked it, and that was why they thought it may have something to do with her. Maybe the key was inside the house. I have never known anyone with a pool that did not lock their gate when they were not home and even when they were. Especially in a neighborhood with children and teens. There is just so much liability, and the Anthonys have always seemed security concious to me. The Anthonys may not have known what had happened to Caylee, but she had not been seen and after Spindy made the 911 call, they brought up the gate and the pool on their own several days later. The pool has always been the elephant in the room.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #277 on: September 05, 2009, 09:55:51 PM »

Yes, and not only that, if you leave your gate unlocked and a child wonders into your yard and drowns in your pool, I'm sure there would be lawsuits. And just the thought of something like that happening would have most people horribly upset that something like that happened in their yard. But instead the Anthonys called about a gas can 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: September 05, 2009, 09:55:52 PM »

That makes sense to me about the reason they chose Tracy. I am sure there aren't too many female bounty hunters in this world (besides the Dog's wife) so Tracy was chosen to go along. IDK

Yes, since someone was required to be with her all the time it more or less has to be a female chaperone....
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: September 05, 2009, 09:56:45 PM »

One other thing I thought was interesting is how George said no guns in the house.  I don't have guns in my house either..but I am not under seige by protesters , the media, nor death threats, AND NO BOUNTY HUNTERS LIVING INSIDE OR OUTSIDE MY HOUSE.  So he tells LP and crew no guns in the house..they comply.

Yet he goes out and purchases a gun himself and hides it in the boot of his car????  And that was while they were still there.  So why didn't he let them have the guns they normally carry in his house?   Was he afraid while Tracey and the household slept, Casey would take Tracy's gun and kill them or make a break for it? 

I think George and Cindy had actually grown afraid of Casey and contradicting her to a certain extent.  I think she used Caylee for leverage and once Caylee was dead..and they knew that by then..they wondered if they were safe with her.
Gypsy, I too was confused about the "no gun" policy George and Jim had. The reason they said was since Caylee was born, no guns in the house, but I thought that since KC was home there that was part of her home confinement. I may be wrong, but it just seemed strange to me that ex LE wouldn't have guns.

That is why I asked earlier what date George was found with the gun in his car. It was Sept 5th, so I think this was after LP and Tracy left town. I'm really confused about George and the gun. Maybe he was scared of KC or was going to use it to get a confession out of her. IDK.

Anyone know what date LP and Tracy left? I swear it was before the 5th of September. TIA JSM 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.