April 27, 2024, 02:17:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232973 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: September 06, 2009, 10:09:20 PM »

Regarding the wiretapping if it was done by Tracy and LP

http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-guide/florida/florida-recording-law

Florida's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law. Florida makes it a crime to intercept or record a "wire, oral, or electronic communication" in Florida, unless all parties to the communication consent

Florida law makes an exception for in-person communications when the parties do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy in the conversation, such as when they are engaged in conversation in a public place where they might reasonably be overheard. If you are operating in Florida, you may record these kinds of in-person conversations without breaking the law. However, you should always get the consent of all parties before recording any telephone conversation and any in-person that common sense tells you is private.

In addition to subjecting you to criminal prosecution, violating the Florida wiretapping law can expose you to a civil lawsuit for damages by an injured party.

Okay the way I read this is it is against the law for Tracy and LP to wiretap what was said in the confines of the Anthony's house. So if they did do that without prior consent, then that could be why Tracy asked for immunity.

What I have highlighted in blue is how Commander Matt whats his name got around taping Cindy kevtching about Yuri. He took her to a public place, BBQ joint, so being in a public place it was legal for him to tape her.

I hope this makes sense. I am just throwing this out there.

JMO JSM  

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #541 on: September 06, 2009, 10:25:31 PM »

Florida's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law. Florida makes it a crime to intercept or record a "wire, oral, or electronic communication" in Florida, unless all parties to the communication consent

Florida law makes an exception for in-person communications when the parties do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy in the conversation, such as when they are engaged in conversation in a public place where they might reasonably be overheard. If you are operating in Florida, you may record these kinds of in-person conversations without breaking the law. However, you should always get the consent of all parties before recording any telephone conversation and any in-person that common sense tells you is private.

In addition to subjecting you to criminal prosecution, violating the Florida wiretapping law can expose you to a civil lawsuit for damages by an injured party.

Okay the way I read this is it is against the law for Tracy and LP to wiretap what was said in the confines of the Anthony's house. So if they did do that without prior consent, then that could be why Tracy asked for immunity.

What I have highlighted in blue is how Commander Matt whats his name got around taping Cindy kevtching about Yuri. He took her to a public place, BBQ joint, so being in a public place it was legal for him to tape her.

JMO JSM  

Whatcha dancing for Mama?   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #542 on: September 06, 2009, 10:35:07 PM »

Yup NRCG, I will also destroy the TV is she is  not put away forever!!!
I don't believe in slam dunk cases, I have left myself get devasted over some outcomes, so I just say to myself what happens there is a reason for it happening, I just can't get myself go completely crazy worrying about it. I'm a firm believer that no matter what happens with things, there is always a reason for it happening. I hope for the right outcome, but prepare myself for the outcome I don't want to happen.
No Rose I don't believe in slam dunk cases either, but I think this one will be a SLAM DUNK GUILTY verdict. Not possibly the DP, but she will get life.

Darlie Routier had far less evidence against her and she is on death row. Is she less guilty than KC? NO.

They both killed their kids and acted stupidly after the fact. Darlie with the silly string at the grave site. KC partying for 30 odd days before saying Caylee was missing.

These are things that jurors and the SA/DA will remind the jurors about the partying, the movie rental and all her lies. In my mind, slam dunk. Case closed.

JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: September 06, 2009, 10:47:56 PM »

JMO JSM  

Thankyou JSM, and your trusty assistant Josef   
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: September 06, 2009, 10:48:11 PM »

Monkeys, sorry to barge in.  Was about to turn in early tonight, was closing out all the open tabs in my browser, had WS open from earlier -- looked at the index there and saw a thread about the new Dominic Casey and James Hoover video released... hadn't seen it yet, so I thought I'd better watch it now before shutting down (stuff is hard to find at WS sometimes; have to grab it now while it's in front of me!).

So, I stumbled across something I had not seen... Maybe there are Monkeys who have already seen this, but I sure hadn't! 

Anyway, lo and behold, on Dominic Casey's site (dgator.com) he has posted Virginia psychic Ginette "Ginny" Lucas's phone records for 11/15/08, and his too... to prove that they were indeed on the phone that day.  I have no idea if this is newly posted by him, whether these are records that LE has; whether they've ever been released through discovery or maybe will be in the future... no idea, sorry.  I'm sure some smart Monk will find out.

So, here is a link.  Please Monkeys, see what you think... This was posted late last night on WS.  And according to these records, if they are accurate, he WAS on the phone w/her at the time.

http://dgator.com/Documents/Telephone%20Records%2011.15.08.pdf

These calls could be a ruse as I posited earlier today when we discussed this... she and/or he could have been using other phones at the same time.. relays with other parties IYKWIM... or maybe it was pre-arranged for her to be the one with the "info" to pass on to Mr. Searcher P.I.  I don't know.

But these records, assuming they are not doctored, show they were talking together that day, around the time he was searching.

BTW, Ginny Lucas is a former Private Investigator according to her website.
Her Website:  http://www.paranormaladvisors.com/about.html

Do we know whether she or her dad ever knew Dominic or Hoover before this case broke?

Love ya Monkeys, I'm    but I must get to sleeeeep before I keel over. zzzzzzz

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: September 06, 2009, 10:49:39 PM »

Oh, sorry: 

Link at WS>   http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4126045&postcount=516

Goodnight!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: September 06, 2009, 11:01:41 PM »

Well, I have not seen these!!!!!!!!  WOW.  I bet he was talking to her and she was on a land line with someone else at the same time.  Upon quick glance, it looks like she calls his office.  Then the next call has been whited out - even where that call went to and that call lasted several minutes.  Then she calls his cell.  Hummmmmm makes you wonder why that call is whited out.  The one before calling his office is not whited out.  Did she call to get more details?  I hope they get the land line numbers she would have had access to, where this cell phone of her dads was pinging! 
Back to look at them more - or maybe tomorrow, I am wiped out!  Night monkeys, if I don't make it back. 
Oh, and you know what else I want to know..........  (LOL - no wonder I have issues sleeping, see what my mind is like! ) but Desi, you post reminded me......
From the new video - DC had a camera.  I HOPE LE has those pics he took! 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: September 06, 2009, 11:04:34 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;quote=934550;topic=5980.440;num_replies=545;sesc=0e38e82545a0f97d6b0ee702f3235070
This was me at 2:35 today.  Regarding Ginette Lucas and the calls w/Dominic.  Conspiracy, etc.

And a very smart WS'er (former Monkey?) said the same thing tonight!  GMTA...
From WS:  http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4129806&postcount=536

GFR!  *   

*Goodnight For Real!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: September 06, 2009, 11:14:17 PM »

JMO JSM  

Whatcha dancing for Mama?   
i like to see a confident JSM post!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: September 06, 2009, 11:15:15 PM »

GRRRRRR  bad link.
Knew I should have just gone to bed.    

This was my post from 2:35 today... hope this one works!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5980.msg934550#msg934550

Sorry for the mess, goodnight for real, for real!!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #550 on: September 07, 2009, 12:13:20 AM »

Hi all, am a day late and a dollar short on this topic.  Sorry I wasn't in when y'all were discussing this.  About the ladder.......

Just the way CinCin acted about the ladder makes me stop and wonder about it.  The way she hushed Casey from talking about it and all.  And I saw Greta's interview out in their back yard.  I remember thinking at the time that CinCin sure seemed rattled talking about the pool etc.  Am like those of you wondering if there's much more to the ladder in this case. 

I hate to even think of anymore possible scenarios for our sweet angel Caylee.... And so I type this with a heavy heart, even thinking about it. 

Could it be that Casey placed the duct tape, put her in the pool, and used the ladder to hold her down in the water?  She may have even left her that way and returned later, using the shovel to pull the ladder and body toward her.  She might not have wanted to climb into the water at that point. 

I keep going back to what she has said, that she is 'such a spiteful bitch'.  Her parents enjoyed swimming with Caylee, maybe it was another way to turn the screws on them? 

I dunno, just some thoughts...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #551 on: September 07, 2009, 01:52:22 AM »

Hi all, am a day late and a dollar short on this topic.  Sorry I wasn't in when y'all were discussing this.  About the ladder.......

Just the way CinCin acted about the ladder makes me stop and wonder about it.  The way she hushed Casey from talking about it and all.  And I saw Greta's interview out in their back yard.  I remember thinking at the time that CinCin sure seemed rattled talking about the pool etc.  Am like those of you wondering if there's much more to the ladder in this case. 

I hate to even think of anymore possible scenarios for our sweet angel Caylee.... And so I type this with a heavy heart, even thinking about it. 

Could it be that Casey placed the duct tape, put her in the pool, and used the ladder to hold her down in the water?  She may have even left her that way and returned later, using the shovel to pull the ladder and body toward her.  She might not have wanted to climb into the water at that point. 

I keep going back to what she has said, that she is 'such a spiteful bitch'.  Her parents enjoyed swimming with Caylee, maybe it was another way to turn the screws on them? 

Oh, Wyks, I hate to think of how Caylee died, too. I do think Casey's capable of what you posted. I so wish that Caylee's body had been found earlier, ad perhaps those answers would be known. I think Casey may just be one of those murderers that will never tell the truth about it. I just remind myself that God saw how and that He was one breath away for Caylee.  It's such a tragedy and so sad.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: September 07, 2009, 02:03:19 AM »

O.k., shouldn't do this, but wanted to check in one last time before bed.  Wyks, I had a similar thought a day or two ago about the pool as a message to CA & GA.  I'll be the first to say I  purposefully avoid considering scenarios about means of death.  IF CA & GA are telling the truth about the ladder, I do think Casey left it on purpose.  IMO, she was playing a cat 'n mouse/hide 'n seek kind of game..."I'm here, but you can't catch me", "I/We have been here."  (similar to the kind of game stalkers play).  The reasons I think this are because (IF the ladder story can be believed): she left the ladder down, knowing full well their safety concerns; she left Caylee's swimsuit at a male friend's house, knowing full well it would be returned to a confused/already worried Cindy.  It's almost like she was baiting Cindy.  I would almost bet she left other "clues" each time she'd take Caylee to the house while the A's were at work, just to let them know she'd been there (toys out of place, things deliberately moved, things in the dirty clothes maybe, etc.).  A control issue, with Caylee as the bait, is how I perceive it.  Clearly, Casey had issues with authority, self-control, lying, stealing, cheating, control, revenge, and death.  On needs to look no farther than the party pics and her photobucket.  IMO, there was a physical confrontation with Cindy on June 15th, followed by Casey licking her wounds and briefly planning her vendetta.  I personally think she suffocated Caylee with the tape, applied the sticker and wrapped the body in the comforter, carried the body out in the laundry bag, and stored it in the trunk temporarily while she met up with Tony. Next day she came home, pulled into the garage and borrowed the shovel, planning to bury Caylee in the backyard.  When that failed, she cleaned the shovel and returned it, put the package back in the car, drove to the woods, backed in as close as she could, and just tossed the package.  Of course, I could be wrong.  LOL!
I can't see her staying at the A's after the fight though.  I don't see Casey having a lot of impulse control (per the 1st phone call home to Cindy=venomous, August jail videos with Cindy).  I also know fighting on any level, much less physically is extremely traumatic to toddlers and can't imagine Casey having the patience/concern/love to calm or comfort a most-likely hysterical Caylee.  I'm sure she wouldn't have been able to deal with CA & GA, plus Caylee too.  Equally sure, she wouldn't have welcomed Cindy's "interferrence" either on Caylee's behalf.  IMO, she took Caylee and left.  Maybe snuck back in after Cindy went to work, maybe not.  George did not see them at all, IMO.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: September 07, 2009, 02:06:47 AM »

CBB-keep forgetting to tell you, but I like Betty's new look and her scenery!  How oh-so-stylish she looks!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: September 07, 2009, 02:08:11 AM »

O.k., really leaving this time!  Just realized I have some research I forgot to do!  Uuuuuuh!  Hope you all have a good night!  Take care!

Forecast for the Day:
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: September 07, 2009, 02:22:03 AM »

August 24, 2009 Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery 

So, did we get all of what's listed here in the last doc dump?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: September 07, 2009, 03:52:35 AM »

SeeMe..I say no we didn't.  Maybe the media thinks we wouldn't be interested in some of it that says Proficiency Test, SOP stuff.  I got excited when I saw 'fingerprint' (because I want to see the test that they did for KC's fingerprint on that duct tape!!!!!!) till I saw it was a procedure report.

Can someone help me with a link for Hoover's video?  I cannot find it on any of the darn sites..(and yes I had my glasses on).

TIA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: September 07, 2009, 06:55:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: September 07, 2009, 07:07:45 AM »

SeeMe..I say no we didn't.  Maybe the media thinks we wouldn't be interested in some of it that says Proficiency Test, SOP stuff.  I got excited when I saw 'fingerprint' (because I want to see the test that they did for KC's fingerprint on that duct tape!!!!!!) till I saw it was a procedure report.

Can someone help me with a link for Hoover's video?  I cannot find it on any of the darn sites..(and yes I had my glasses on).

TIA

http://www.wesh.com/video/20728364/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #559 on: September 07, 2009, 08:16:45 AM »

<self-snip>But Casey and the family are certainly not normal.  They are both a couple all a bunch of real "head cases," and we can't count on their behavior ever falling within any kind of norm... so who knows??  I thought your post was a good one.  Very thoughtftul thoughtful and thought-provoking.
(oops, self-edit above, from previous post)
  I think it is a possible it was an accident-here is the BUT at first you might try to hide it and make a story up  BUT you would feel GUILY and be SICK at heart at what happend-KC went out to bars -lived the good life- showed NO remorse.  She could have grived for the loss of her child and everyone would have thought it was because Caylee was missing.  Could have been accidntal-but in KC case I still say she deseves the DP-I would not say this of any other mother who lost a child by an accident--I would say this poor mother will spent the rest of her life living with what happend-that is punishment enough.  So accpdent or not with KC it really does not matter me-she is heartless. 
P.S  DES  I really enjoy all your post--and I agree with you could have been an accident
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.