April 27, 2024, 07:22:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232720 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: September 07, 2009, 03:16:35 PM »

As far as Leonard goes --If it wasnt for him we would not have Tracey or Robs take on KC Lee-George and Sin SIN.  He went out here put his own money up to try and find Caylee. When he met KC he knew Caylee was dead.  He may love the media and the spotlight but he has done alot for this case.  He may act like a fool but he is far from a fool---Tony P on the other hand did not do anything-now he wants in-yes he put up the Bond but Lenny paid the 50,000.  If it was not for Lenny TonyP would never haved bailed KC out--so why the smear on Lenny-what is Tony P problem   When does a bail bondmen get involed in a case-Never.  Think of all the high profile case --have youever heard from the company that put up the bail-NO Lenny is a bounty hunter-he looks for people -- he thought he could find Caylee .

Good Afternoon Monkeys. I hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day holiday.  an angelic monkey

I'm going to sit on the branch with you on this one. Lenny being in Orlando has been a double edged sword, but for the most part, I think the benefits outweighs the bad.

I have another question about the bond in September though. When  she was bonded out, it was said she was being bonded by an unknown benefactor. I know two bail bonding companies went together to make that big a bond, but who put up the initial money to do it? Did we ever find out?

snipped

Bond documents show that George and Cindy Anthony put up the collateral to obtain their daughter's freedom. The paperwork did not explain the source of the collateral but said the couple signed off on a "promissory note indemnity agreement" -- essentially a contract that requires the parents to repay the bondsman for any losses.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee0508sep05,0,7306870.story

Thanks. I think I may have heard that before, but I sure had forgotten it!

Now I have a question. Does that mean they didn't even have to pay the 10% normally due? If so, I wonder why the special treatment by the bailbond company. I'm sick of them getting special treatment!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: September 07, 2009, 03:20:37 PM »

Now I have a question. Does that mean they didn't even have to pay the 10% normally due? If so, I wonder why the special treatment by the bailbond company. I'm sick of them getting special treatment!!

Another question is, what happened to that promissary note when she was arrest for Murder? The bond would have been revoked at that time. So they should still owe the bonding company, if I am not very mistaken.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: September 07, 2009, 03:28:38 PM »

Another question is, what happened to that promissary note when she was arrest for Murder? The bond would have been revoked at that time. So they should still owe the bonding company, if I am not very mistaken.

The promissary note would be for collateral for the entire amount if she would have run away. No way did those grifters have any collateral when this mess started.
Either way, it seems they would owe the 10%, usually paid up front,  just as the regular charge made by the bailbond company. I can guess where they might have gotten the blood money for that.(Now I'm wondering if the bondsman would take a book or movie contract as collateral)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: September 07, 2009, 03:31:55 PM »

As far as Leonard goes --If it wasnt for him we would not have Tracey or Robs take on KC Lee-George and Sin SIN.  He went out here put his own money up to try and find Caylee. When he met KC he knew Caylee was dead.  He may love the media and the spotlight but he has done alot for this case.  He may act like a fool but he is far from a fool---Tony P on the other hand did not do anything-now he wants in-yes he put up the Bond but Lenny paid the 50,000.  If it was not for Lenny TonyP would never haved bailed KC out--so why the smear on Lenny-what is Tony P problem   When does a bail bondmen get involed in a case-Never.  Think of all the high profile case --have youever heard from the company that put up the bail-NO Lenny is a bounty hunter-he looks for people -- he thought he could find Caylee .

Good Afternoon Monkeys. I hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day holiday.  an angelic monkey

I'm going to sit on the branch with you on this one. Lenny being in Orlando has been a double edged sword, but for the most part, I think the benefits outweighs the bad.

I have another question about the bond in September though. When  she was bonded out, it was said she was being bonded by an unknown benefactor. I know two bail bonding companies went together to make that big a bond, but who put up the initial money to do it? Did we ever find out?

snipped

Bond documents show that George and Cindy Anthony put up the collateral to obtain their daughter's freedom. The paperwork did not explain the source of the collateral but said the couple signed off on a "promissory note indemnity agreement" -- essentially a contract that requires the parents to repay the bondsman for any losses.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee0508sep05,0,7306870.story

I call BS that this happened this way.  You can only sign a collateral bond if you have assets for the entire bond.  This means that they would have to have assets that equaled to $500,000..(and we know they don't).   In that case, you wouldn't go through a bonding company...you would go through the courts DIRECTLY and put up the collateral.   You can't use collateral of only the 10% of the bond...that means you have to put up CASH OF $50,000 (just like Padilla had to come up with).  Bonding companies would go out of business real quick if this was the way it could be done.  I would venture an opinion that one of the broadcasting stations secretly put up the $50,000 and didn't want the public's backlash.  My opinion only...just using common sense.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #584 on: September 07, 2009, 03:33:20 PM »

The promissary note would be for collateral for the entire amount if she would have run away. No way did those grifters have any collateral when this mess started.
Either way, it seems they would owe the 10%, usually paid up front,  just as the regular charge made by the bailbond company. I can guess where they might have gotten the blood money for that.(Now I'm wondering if the bondsman would take a book or movie contract as collateral)
Happy Labor Day Monkeys

Lenny Padilla paid the 10% the first time(50,000)and from what Tony Padilla is posting at WS,Lenny is out the 50,000.If Lenny is out 50,000 then why aren't the anthonys or whoever also out 50,000?I'm not understanding bonds and bail I think.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #585 on: September 07, 2009, 03:35:10 PM »

Question from JSM...

Wasn't there a "bondsman" or somesuch riding in a truck or something when KC was arrested under the bridge and Cindy was driving so crazy?

Or am I losing my mind again? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: September 07, 2009, 03:42:39 PM »

Question from JSM...

Wasn't there a "bondsman" or somesuch riding in a truck or something when KC was arrested under the bridge and Cindy was driving so crazy?

No, you're not losing your mind. She was trying to, or did, get into the vehicle with him when she was arrested.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: September 07, 2009, 03:46:06 PM »

Question from JSM...

No, you're not losing your mind. She was trying to, or did, get into the vehicle with him when she was arrested.

That's right Miss FannyMae.Here is the article. 
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: September 07, 2009, 03:48:13 PM »

Happy Labor Day Monkeys

Lenny Padilla paid the 10% the first time(50,000)and from what Tony Padilla is posting at WS,Lenny is out the 50,000.If Lenny is out 50,000 then why aren't the anthonys or whoever also out 50,000?I'm not understanding bonds and bail I think.

That's my understanding too. Somebody has got to pay the 50,000 for the bond co to put up the 500,000.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #589 on: September 07, 2009, 04:00:20 PM »

Question from JSM...

Thanks, I thought that was what happened.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #590 on: September 07, 2009, 04:03:03 PM »

snipped

I call BS that this happened this way.  You can only sign a collateral bond if you have assets for the entire bond.  This means that they would have to have assets that equaled to $500,000..(and we know they don't).   In that case, you wouldn't go through a bonding company...you would go through the courts DIRECTLY and put up the collateral.   You can't use collateral of only the 10% of the bond...that means you have to put up CASH OF $50,000 (just like Padilla had to come up with).  Bonding companies would go out of business real quick if this was the way it could be done.  I would venture an opinion that one of the broadcasting stations secretly put up the $50,000 and didn't want the public's backlash.  My opinion only...just using common sense.

Bluesy..my common sense is agreeing with yours.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #591 on: September 07, 2009, 04:04:06 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/20728364/index.html

Right at the 47 second mark in the video above,is Tracy M. sitting in the back of a SUV with Lenny.I can't screen capture it.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: September 07, 2009, 04:08:51 PM »

Question from JSM...

That's right Miss FannyMae.Here is the article. 
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

Thanks Miss Trimm. 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: September 07, 2009, 04:21:35 PM »

snipped

Bluesy..my common sense is agreeing with yours.

Thanks Karen....that is something the A's don't have.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: September 07, 2009, 04:37:39 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20773704/detail.html
Two Hearings Scheduled In Anthony Civil Case
Zenaida Gonzalez Says Anthony Ruined Her Reputation

POSTED: 10:16 am EDT September 7, 2009
UPDATED: 4:21 pm EDT September 7, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- There are two hearings scheduled this week in the civil case against Casey Anthony.

Zenaida Gonzalez -- the woman who claims Casey ruined her reputation by saying someone with her name abducted Caylee Anthony -- is pursuing the case.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County jail charged with murder in the death of her daughter Caylee.

On Tuesday, Anthony's lawyers will file a renewed motion to get the complaint dismissed or delayed until Anthony's death penalty case is over. In the second hearing on Wednesday, Zenaida's attorneys will attempt to get Cindy and George Anthony to answer more questions.

They refused to answer certain questions during an earlier deposition. In April, Cindy Anthony refused to answer whether her daughter had used their credit cards without permission. Gonzalez' team wants to establish Casey didn't have the money to pay for a babysitter.

George Anthony refused to answer a number of questions during the depositions and repeatedly threatened to walk out of the sessions. He refused to answer whether Casey Anthony stole from them -- earlier he told an FBI agent she stole from all of them and took money from Caylee's piggy bank. He would also not disclose what information relevant to Gonzalez an investigator discovered while working for him and his wife.
Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said he thinks the judge will tell Gonzalez's attorney to move on with the case.

"It's obvious Zenaida Gonzalez doesn't exist so they need to move on to proving she doesn't exist and securing whatever the damages are," he said.

Sources also told WESH 2 News that Gonzalez's attorneys considered suing Cindy Anthony for allegedly repeating libelous statements she knew were incorrect, but decided against that action.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: September 07, 2009, 04:47:40 PM »

Right at the 47 second mark in the video above,is Tracy M. sitting in the back of a SUV with Lenny.I can't screen capture it.

You sure????????  I am getting Dominic Casey bending over. 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #596 on: September 07, 2009, 05:47:11 PM »

snipped

I never knew that-I htought in the jail visit they told KC they did not have the money-thanks for the information-I always thought it WAS LENNY
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: September 07, 2009, 05:57:53 PM »

I screen captured that photo from this video posted on youtube by justfoolinaround2:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/B9Pp8s9nxAg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/B9Pp8s9nxAg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1</a>

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: September 07, 2009, 06:06:25 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/09/casey-anthony-lawyer-takes-on.html

WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony lawyer takes on another high-profile case
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ September 7, 2009 4:37 PM

Todd Macaluso, a California lawyer who was brought onto Casey Anthony's defense team because of his expertise in cross examination, has taken on another high-profile case.

Macaluso is representing NFL star Shawne Merriman whose accused of two felonies in an altercation with reality TV celebrity Tila Tequila.

Tequila made a name for herself as the star of the reality show "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila."

Macaluso says Merriman was trying to keep her from driving intoxicated, but the San Diego sheriff's office arrested him for battery and false imprisonment.

Macaluso, a late addition to Casey Anthony's defense, has been adamant about her innocence.

He recently made headlines after saying the defense had substantial evidence that " the body or the remains of Caylee Anthony were placed [where they were found] after Casey Anthony was locked up in the Orange County correctional facility."

He argued successfully for the defense's right question Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch, and have access to the records of volunteers who searched for Caylee Anthony.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: September 07, 2009, 06:10:48 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122155

Caylee Anthony’s Mom’s Defense Team At It Again
Posted on September 7th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture, crime

The mother of the murdered toddler, Casey Anthony claimed her daughter had been kidnapped 31 days before they even bothered to report it to the police. She told authorities that her 2 year old daughter, Caylee Anthony had been taken by the Nanny, whom she named to be a Zenaida Gonzalez. After a thorough investigation investigators came to the conclusion that there was no such Nanny that existed and Casey Anthony was lying and has since been arrested and charged with first degree murder facing the death penalty. She is being held in the Orange County Jail in Orlando Florida.

Zenaida Gonzalez has filed a civil suit claiming Casey’s allegation against a woman with her name has ruined her reputation and now she can’t even find work.

WESH.com is reporting that there are now two new hearings scheduled for this week involving the civil case against Casey Anthony. They say that Tuesday, Casey’s wannabe ‘Dream Team’ will be filing a motion to try to get the complaint dismissed once again. I guess now that they can see that the “Nanny” story just won’t cut it, they want to drop it. It doesn’t seem to matter to them that an innocent woman has suffered from Casey Anthony’s games with the police.

In the second hearing scheduled for Wednesday Zenaida Gonzalez’s attorney are going to try to get the courts to order George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents , to complete the questions from their depositions that they refused to answer.

Cindy Anthony had refused to answer when asked if her daughter had ever used their credit cards without their permission. Gonzalez’s lawyers want to show that Casey could not afford to pay for a Nanny because she didn’t have the money.

George Anthony refused to answer quite a few questions. He acted as though he was only there for the deposition to answer the questions that he wanted to and not worry about the rest. He even threatened to walk out when he was asked questions that he chose not to answer or that didn’t meet with his approval. When asked had Casey ever stolen from them he refused to answer yet in an interview with the FBI he admitted that she had indeed stolen from all of them. He even mentioned that she actually stole money out of Caylee’s piggy bank.

Personally I think the Anthony’s are a joke. As a parent I can understand not wanting to testify against your own daughter especially if it is going to help prosecutors prove she is guilty of murder. The thing is though that Caylee was their only granddaughter. Who protected her? How can they forget her? In all fairness, maybe they haven’t forgotten her but how can they turn their backs on her to defend Casey when they have to know what happened to that child. If they don’t know they for sure know that every bit of evidence the prosecutors have points directly to Casey. I don’t understand how they can take Casey’s word for it that she didn’t do this knowing how she lies about everything.

Caylee I know you are looking down at everyone. I know you are happy where you are. I can only hope that you will get the justice you so rightly deserve once this is all over with. You deserve it. We are here praying for you, the world waits for the justice to be served for you as well. God Bless you honey. We love you!

Jan Barrett

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.