April 27, 2024, 02:50:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232988 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #980 on: September 09, 2009, 10:55:53 AM »

If the judge today says that the A's dont have to answer the rest of the questions i will be furious. They need to be treated like anyone else who blatantly refuses to answer questions in a depo

Me too Jesse, not that it will do a lick of good!
You just know they won't have to answer squat 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: September 09, 2009, 10:57:03 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/
news/20798712/detail.html
Judge Could Force George, Cindy To Talk

Posted: 5:54 pm EDT September 8, 2009Updated: 10:03 am EDT September 9, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony could be forced to answer more questions in the civil case against their daughter Casey after a hearing Wednesday. Tuesday, the judge decided not to rule on whether to throw out the case.
Zenaida Gonzalez has the same name as the woman who Casey named as her daughter's kidnapper. Gonzalez is suing Casey for defamation. The attorneys for Gonzalez said the Anthonys were difficult, so now they want a judge to order them to talk.

"I'm not answering that," George Anthony told Keith Mitnik while being deposed.

"You are refusing to answer it," Mitnik told him.

"Take it anyway you want to take it," George said. "I'm not answering it."

That's the answer George gave to Mitnik when he asked George if Casey Anthony ever stole money from other people.

The attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez say George, Cindy and Lee Anthony have been combative and uncooperative during depositions.

"I'm not going to mic up. If someone does it I'm filing harassment charges," Cindy Anthony said during her deposition.
Mitnik will go before the judge Wednesday and ask him to order the Anthonys to answer some more of his questions. If the judge orders the Anthonys to answer the questions and they refuse they could be held in contempt of court.

"We thought it was inappropriate for him not to answer. He has no Fifth Amendment rights, so we expect some answers," Mitnik said.

George and Cindy Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, said he doesn't feel his clients should have to answer the questions, because it may be used in the criminal case. He also feels the other attorneys are using the depositions inappropriately by distributing it to the media and have created unnecessary scrutiny for the Anthonys.

Gonzalez's attorneys are also upset at private investigator Dominique Casey. He didn't even show up for his deposition.

Brad Conway said the Anthonys will probably not show up Wednesday. The hearing is set for 3:15 Wednesday.

Not showing will be another show of defiance IMO.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: September 09, 2009, 11:00:29 AM »

Hi Monkeys!!   

When I think of what Cindy wouldn't answer, the credit card stuff is the first thing that comes to my mind. I thought at the time that Cindy was squirming so much because if she admitted that Casey had stolen the cards, that would be more legal fodder against Casey, and would help the case against her.  However, if she stated under oath that Casey did have permission to use them, the Credit Card companies could hold her responsible for paying the charges Casey made on the cards.

I also thought that the argument that happened between Cindy and Casey just before Caylee went missing was over the credit cards, and Cindy just wanted to deny that all together.

If Cindy has to answer these questions, it should get interesting.

I suppose they've all lied to so many people for so long about so many things that they're in a cul de sac. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #983 on: September 09, 2009, 11:02:22 AM »

OMG! When I first took a glance at this:     I thought it was a suicide emoticon!   

I thought the duck was a blow dryer!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #984 on: September 09, 2009, 11:03:27 AM »

Hi Monkeys!!   

When I think of what Cindy wouldn't answer, the credit card stuff is the first thing that comes to my mind. I thought at the time that Cindy was squirming so much because if she admitted that Casey had stolen the cards, that would be more legal fodder against Casey, and would help the case against her.  However, if she stated under oath that Casey did have permission to use them, the Credit Card companies could hold her responsible for paying the charges Casey made on the cards.

I also thought that the argument that happened between Cindy and Casey just before Caylee went missing was over the credit cards, and Cindy just wanted to deny that all together.

If Cindy has to answer these questions, it should get interesting.

I suppose they've all lied to so many people for so long about so many things that they're in a cul de sac. 

Exactly!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: September 09, 2009, 11:04:54 AM »

If the judge today says that the A's dont have to answer the rest of the questions i will be furious. They need to be treated like anyone else who blatantly refuses to answer questions in a depo

I agree. 
I don't remember all the questions that George refused to answer, but the one about Casey stealing money from anyone is important, IMO, as Morgan is trying to make the point of how Casey paid for the nanny. George has already told LE she stole money from various sources.....it is not for him to decide who to tell this to and who he can withhold this same info from. Actually, because he can't plead the 5th, he should be made to answer every question asked of him. I'm not fond of Rodriguez and I have no idea what he will rule today. After yesterday, nothing will surprise me as he is backtracking on his previous decisions.

Rodriguez seems a bit confused & unsure of himself to me.  Worrisome.

I agree with that Ono.  IMO a judge is supposed to make a judgement on a point of law and not to be wishy-washy about it.  Nor should he ridicule a person's accent (After all, Orlando is in the south) or complain about sleepless nights. I personally don't care if he ever gets a good night's sleep.  Were we supposed to feel sorry for him because he has insomnia?  From what I've seen, he's inept.  Maybe it's more of this disgusting "Let's treat the Anthonys with kid gloves because of what they've been through."  Nothing they can ever go through will match what Caylee went through at the hands of her mother and it's time that Casey's parents face up to it.

I hope George of the rubber face is forced to answer the questions he arrogantly refused to answer before, but if yesterday was an example of the judge's performance, I doubt it.

What is it going to take to see that George and Cindy Anthony be made to answer for their actions?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: September 09, 2009, 11:07:06 AM »

OMG! When I first took a glance at this:     I thought it was a suicide emoticon!   

CBB you might need another cup of coffee!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: September 09, 2009, 11:10:02 AM »

I agree. 
I don't remember all the questions that George refused to answer, but the one about Casey stealing money from anyone is important, IMO, as Morgan is trying to make the point of how Casey paid for the nanny. George has already told LE she stole money from various sources.....it is not for him to decide who to tell this to and who he can withhold this same info from. Actually, because he can't plead the 5th, he should be made to answer every question asked of him. I'm not fond of Rodriguez and I have no idea what he will rule today. After yesterday, nothing will surprise me as he is backtracking on his previous decisions.

I agree with that Ono.  IMO a judge is supposed to make a judgement on a point of law and not to be wishy-washy about it.  Nor should he ridicule a person's accent (After all, Orlando is in the south) or complain about sleepless nights. I personally don't care if he ever gets a good night's sleep.  Were we supposed to feel sorry for him because he has insomnia?  From what I've seen, he's inept.  Maybe it's more of this disgusting "Let's treat the Anthonys with kid gloves because of what they've been through."  Nothing they can ever go through will match what Caylee went through at the hands of her mother and it's time that Casey's parents face up to it.

I hope George of the rubber face is forced to answer the questions he arrogantly refused to answer before, but if yesterday was an example of the judge's performance, I doubt it.

What is it going to take to see that George and Cindy Anthony be made to answer for their actions?

I would love to know the answer to that!!!  I fear it is not going to be Judge RodriguezIto!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: September 09, 2009, 11:11:41 AM »

Zenaida definitely has sure grounds for her defamation lawsuit.  There should be no doubt about that.  It's so obvious.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: September 09, 2009, 11:12:50 AM »

Monkey Devil!  How funny!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #990 on: September 09, 2009, 11:30:09 AM »

Hi Monkeys!!! Remember me. I have missed you guys so much.
Anything new? I am 2 months behind.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: September 09, 2009, 11:47:37 AM »

Zenaida definitely has sure grounds for her defamation lawsuit.  There should be no doubt about that.  It's so obvious.

Definitely.  She lost her job, her home, her privacy, her anonymity.  People will always recognize her name from now on, and unless they have studied the case they will probably just recall there is something negative connected to her.
I hope she gets every cent they stand to make from 20/20  or any of these scurrilous shows that fund murderers and their families, in order to get a story..   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: September 09, 2009, 11:48:06 AM »

There's a lot new in the Anthony case, depositions by Padilla and his cohorts.  I'll let someone else tell you about it.  I just want to introduce you to the twins, Noah and Sophia.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #993 on: September 09, 2009, 11:57:08 AM »

There's a lot new in the Anthony case, depositions by Padilla and his cohorts.  I'll let someone else tell you about it.  I just want to introduce you to the twins, Noah and Sophia.

Babybear? You've got a new one at the link in my signaure line, whenever you're ready!   

Darla!!!    It's great to see you!!! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: September 09, 2009, 11:59:02 AM »

hi Darla...of course I remember you.  Not a lot until lately...you might want to start here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.680   Media Releases

and check out the new documents from last Friday's release....audio interviews with LP, RD and Tracy. And if you can get through it an audio of sin-sin

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/4/new_casey_anthony_evidence.html

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: September 09, 2009, 12:29:01 PM »

Welcome back - where you been?  Okay, you have till 3:15 to get caught up and be in court - 2months, piece of cake! LOL

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: September 09, 2009, 12:39:20 PM »

I agree. 

I would love to know the answer to that!!!  I fear it is not going to be Judge RodriguezIto!!

LOL  I'm waiting for the dancing RodriguezItos

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: September 09, 2009, 12:46:56 PM »

CBB you might need another cup of coffee!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: September 09, 2009, 12:47:38 PM »

Hi Darla  an angelic monkey  Where too start 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: September 09, 2009, 01:01:54 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_local_orlandocrime/2009/09/what-other-defense-lawyers-have-to-put-up-with-the-abuse-that-casey-anthonys-jose-baez-does.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.