April 27, 2024, 02:17:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232974 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: September 10, 2009, 12:03:16 AM »

Here's what I get the most annoyed about...The idea that George and Cindy are gloating over this "victory".  They believe they are above the law, and this so-called Judge Rodriguez has reinforced this notion.  I am mightily depressed at this juncture.
Where's the justice?  Caylee has paid for the Anthony's sense of entitlement with her life, Zenaida's reputation and that all of Casey's friends, (poor things,) has been tainted.
Everyone has an agenda, including those we are supposed to trust with, (and I quote,)"hearing and addressing our grievances," are incredibly biased. I can't bear the smug looks of Cindy and company.   I'm still::MonkeyMad::

Shame on them for gloating about something this trival compared to their granddaughter being murdered by their slore, but like I said they wont be smiling in the end.   Daughter be dam'd, how can they reconcile with themselves that they want to spare her after what she did to that precious beautiful babygirl?  During Casey's murder trial they will be skered on a stick!   I dont know how they live with themselves

Remember all those prescription bottles LE took in the Dec. search, all those bottles Cindy checked in for the Autopsy release  hearing?  Just saying...IMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: September 10, 2009, 12:06:26 AM »

One thing to keep in mind though, in the case that absolutely matters ALL of these scumbuckets will get theirs & the prosecution will see to it.  DC won this round but he has far from escaped his stupidity...same will be true of George, Cindy, Lee & Bozo

Justice will prevail for Caylee

I really don't see that coming with the others.  Casey will get hers, but for now no charges are pending against the others..and if that would rear it's ugly head, then their attorneys will ask for immunity just like Lee's did in the past.  The prosecutions case in Caylee's death is about Casey.

Gypsy, what they will face is prejuring themselves - yes, there are no charges pending on them BUT they are not immuned to ever being charged with something including perjury at trial which is inevitable.   Their attorneys (both Conway & Luka)  did ask for full immunity & none of them have received it

I thought Lee got immunity which is why Luka said he is no longer Lee's attorney as he was no longer needed?   

NR, that is my understanding as well. 

Lee Anthony To Face Tough Questions In Deposition
Posted: 6:05 am EDT July 30, 2009
Updated: 1:41 pm EDT July 30, 2009

<snipped>

At one point, there was concern that Lee Anthony may be charged with obstruction of justice because of contradicting statements he had given to sheriff's investigators in the past. Now that Lee Anthony has been granted immunity he does not have to worry about that any longer.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20222332/detail.html

I apologize in advance if this is beating a dead horse (no offense, horse lovers), but was it ever documented if that full or limited immunity?  TIA!

Forecast for the Day:
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: September 10, 2009, 12:11:30 AM »

Ugh, I should have checked back in sooner, I was waiting on these. Thank you Tupelo

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: September 10, 2009, 12:15:22 AM »

Mr Mitnik was very methodical in his questioning about what contracts DC had and with whom and when.  When he asked DC about the psychic, did anyone else wonder when he was going to ask about a contract between DC and Lee?  IMO, DC was on the phone with Lee when he was poking in the ground near the sight of Caylee's remains.

ITA, Numbersgirl!  I'm wondering where the A's got the money to enter into contract with Dominic Casey since they bonded Casey out (documentation in this thread), but told Casey in August they didn't have the money to bond her out (August jail video).  They don't have large sums of money, then mysteriously they do, then they don't, then Cindy takes a leave of absence from her job, and then they do.  Lee has to move in to help with expenses (January) because Cindy & George aren't working, but then the A's have money to go to Ohio and the beach.  What is up with this?

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: September 10, 2009, 12:17:49 AM »

One thing to keep in mind though, in the case that absolutely matters ALL of these scumbuckets will get theirs & the prosecution will see to it.  DC won this round but he has far from escaped his stupidity...same will be true of George, Cindy, Lee & Bozo

Justice will prevail for Caylee

I really don't see that coming with the others.  Casey will get hers, but for now no charges are pending against the others..and if that would rear it's ugly head, then their attorneys will ask for immunity just like Lee's did in the past.  The prosecutions case in Caylee's death is about Casey.

Gypsy, what they will face is prejuring themselves - yes, there are no charges pending on them BUT they are not immuned to ever being charged with something including perjury at trial which is inevitable.   Their attorneys (both Conway & Luka)  did ask for full immunity & none of them have received it

I thought Lee got immunity which is why Luka said he is no longer Lee's attorney as he was no longer needed?   

NR, that is my understanding as well. 

Lee Anthony To Face Tough Questions In Deposition
Posted: 6:05 am EDT July 30, 2009
Updated: 1:41 pm EDT July 30, 2009

<snipped>

At one point, there was concern that Lee Anthony may be charged with obstruction of justice because of contradicting statements he had given to sheriff's investigators in the past. Now that Lee Anthony has been granted immunity he does not have to worry about that any longer.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20222332/detail.html

Catching up - a few things.

THE JUDGE dismissed it for now WITHOUT PREJUDICE.  NOT WITH. (you heard correct FLmonkey!)

Lee was given USE IMMUNITY only that I have ever heard officially.  So yes, I am about to disagree with WFTV link above.  Use immunity protects him from prosecution from charges that the state learned of via his testimony.  It does NOT stop them from bringing charges in the future if he lies on the stand, etc.  It only limits them to the testimony.  I have posted on this several times - but if Lee said during his testimony he poured bleach in the back of the car because he was afraid his sister was involved.  The state can't prosecute him for that based on his testimony.  If after the trial or at any point really - a neighbor walks in and hands them a video tape of Lee pouring bleach in the car and telling cindy why he is doing it, etc - that would be information glee'ed from outside of that deposition and he could be charged based on that.  It (THE USE IMMUNITY)  ONLY protects him from his testimony during that deposition.
Back to reading...

Thanks, ANJM-for clarifying that with such a good example!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: September 10, 2009, 12:30:47 AM »

hello monkeys
i've been catching u and see that there is no good news for Zenaida as of yet....BUT, AND DON'T THROW NANNERS...this is just from what i understand...Slander only happens if people believe that it is true.  and maybe for the first three days of all this mess (after cindy called 911) people thought it was true...but when more came out, i didn't think some nanny named zanny did it...i thought (know in my heart) that casey did it.  so, maybe its a good thing that happened - the judge saying its a bs suit (now granted not good for Zenaida) because if no reasonable person ever though she was really involved, then its still saying casey was full of it from the beginning. 
I hope that makes some kind of sense.

The employer who fired Zenaida apparently thought there was some truth to it....

So did the landlord and every employer after that that who turned her down for a job.  IMO

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: September 10, 2009, 12:51:37 AM »

Good evening/morning Northern Rose, Western *******, Magic Eyes and 5 Guests!  I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to ignore you or monopolize the conversation.  I was so busy reading & reacting that I just got caught up.  WOW!  Our monkeys certainly have a lot of passion for Caylee, Zenaida, justice, courtesy, and integrity.     I bet Casey Anthony wishes she could garner that kind of support.  Isn't it ironic that thinking Caylee was "best-loved" and got all the attention, Casey killed her (IMO). Yet, even in death, Caylee is still "best-loved" (now by an even larger audience) and getting all the attention (by virtue of trial proceedings).  There's a quiet justice to that.  IMO

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1387 on: September 10, 2009, 12:53:56 AM »

Thanks, everyone, for all the links and commentaries today and this evening.  Hope you have a good evening/morning!  Take care!

Forecast for the Day:
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: September 10, 2009, 01:04:53 AM »

Thanks, everyone, for all the links and commentaries today and this evening.  Hope you have a good evening/morning!  Take care!

Hope you have a good evening as well ISpy! Good night!  an angelic monkey

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: September 10, 2009, 01:09:53 AM »

NEW BLINK POST (I'm a little late posting this):

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/09/09/cayleecasey-case-dominic-casey-takes-stand-in-zenaida-gonzalez-case/

Caylee/Casey Case: Dominic Casey Takes Stand in Zenaida Gonzalez Case

Thanks, Klaas!  Thanks also to Blink for documenting and pointing up those discrepancies!  Keep it comin', y'all!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: September 10, 2009, 01:12:26 AM »

Thanks, Gizzie!  Hope you get a restful night's sleep!  I'm going to go do some research to calm myself down, so I can sleep!  LOL!  Those close to me keep warning me not to read here before bed- they keep telling me it keeps me up.   

Forecast for the Day:
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: September 10, 2009, 06:35:15 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: September 10, 2009, 06:42:14 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20813959/detail.html
Civil Judge: Anthony P.I. Won't Testify
Casey Anthony Accused Of Defaming Woman Named Zenaida Gonzalez

POSTED: Wednesday, September 9, 2009
UPDATED: 7:32 pm EDT September 9, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- At a court hearing Wednesday afternoon in Casey Anthony's civil case, attorneys representing Zenaida Gonzalez withdrew their request to get Anthony's parents to answer questions.
Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in December. Anthony, who has pleaded not guilty, told investigators that she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez, but they were gone when she returned to pick up her daughter.

A woman with the same name as the baby sitter, whom investigators have said does not exist, has filed a defamation lawsuit against Anthony, seeking $15,000 in damages because of the link to the case.

The judge did rule that private investigator Dominic Casey would not have to sit down for a deposition.

Gonzalez's attorneys had hoped to question Casey about why he searched the woods where Caylee's remains were later found.

Casey fought the issue, claiming that he was working on behalf of Casey Anthony and that his comments are protected by attorney-client privilege.

Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, refused to respond to several questions when deposed by Gonzalez's attorneys, who wanted a judge to force the Anthonys to answer the questions.

Gonzalez's attorneys said Wednesday they can get information they were seeking from the Anthonys from other sources, such as police reports.
Gonzalez's attorneys have also withdrawn a written questionnaire to Casey Anthony, hoping the move will prevent the judge from delaying the civil case. The judge said at a hearing on Tuesday that it may be a month before he decides whether to postpone the civil case until the completion of Casey Anthony's murder trial, which is scheduled to begin next year.

During a hearing on Tuesday, the same judge ruled that he needs a month to decide whether to dismiss the lawsuit altogether.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: September 10, 2009, 06:47:26 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m9d9-George-and-Cindy-Anthony-wont-be-required-to-answer-more-questions-in-defamation-suit
George and Cindy Anthony won't be required to answer more questions in defamation suit
September 9, 8:25 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

On Wednesday, attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez dropped their request to have George and Cindy Anthony answer more questions regarding the defamation suit against their daughter, Casey Anthony.

During the couple’s initial depositions, each refused to answer certain questions asked of them. Zenaida’s lawyers said they have been able to garner the information from other sources including FBI tapes.
In the lawsuit, Zenaida claims her reputation was damaged as a result of Casey’s story that a nanny with her name took her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Casey is charged with the first-degree murder of Caylee and her trial is scheduled to begin in June 2010.

Zenaida’s legal team also asked that the private investigator hired by the Anthony’s during the search for Caylee be required to sit for a deposition in the case. Dominic Casey argued he was covered by confidentiality agreements with the family and is not required to answer questions due to privilege.

The judge denied that motion.

On Tuesday, a judge postponed making a decision as to whether the defamation would be delayed until Casey’s criminal trial is completed.

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1394 on: September 10, 2009, 07:39:28 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  Even tho yesterday's ruling was not what we hoped for in terms of justice for ZG, I really believe that all things work together for good. Somewhere down the line, we may be able to look back and say AHA! Now it makes sense. I also have faith in the Morgan firm, that one way or another, they will win against KC and ZG will be vindicated.

I'm praying that we will see the Anthony's smirks and smiles wiped from their faces and they will have to pay the price for what they have done. In the end, I believe that Caylee will be standing behind God at those pearly gates, shaking her little head and telling each one in her family how much they hurt her. Then God will close those gates and walk away with her little hand in his, leaving the Anthonys weeping in shame and bitterness.

Justice will be done, every one of those judges knows they are being scrutinized by lawyers, the judicial system and the public. We are watching every move!!

an angelic monkey

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: September 10, 2009, 08:00:40 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  Even tho yesterday's ruling was not what we hoped for in terms of justice for ZG, I really believe that all things work together for good. Somewhere down the line, we may be able to look back and say AHA! Now it makes sense. I also have faith in the Morgan firm, that one way or another, they will win against KC and ZG will be vindicated.

I'm praying that we will see the Anthony's smirks and smiles wiped from their faces and they will have to pay the price for what they have done. In the end, I believe that Caylee will be standing behind God at those pearly gates, shaking her little head and telling each one in her family how much they hurt her. Then God will close those gates and walk away with her little hand in his, leaving the Anthonys weeping in shame and bitterness.

Justice will be done, every one of those judges knows they are being scrutinized by lawyers, the judicial system and the public. We are watching every move!!

an angelic monkey
Good morining, Monkeys!  Boo, you are truly putting this into perspective for me.  I was so angry last night at the thought that the A's were getting away with something, (AGAIN!) that I was not focusing on the big picture.  This case is such a kaleidoscope, every time you turn around, the pattern changes and becomes something quite different.  I must have trust that there is a karmic justice, perhaps one we won't see clearly for a long time.  Thank you for helping me. 
P.S. I love me some Morgan and Mitnik. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: September 10, 2009, 08:01:57 AM »

Good morning, Trimm.  I look forward to my wake up picture every morning.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1397 on: September 10, 2009, 08:17:46 AM »

an angelic monkey
Good morining, Monkeys!  Boo, you are truly putting this into perspective for me.  I was so angry last night at the thought that the A's were getting away with something, (AGAIN!) that I was not focusing on the big picture.  This case is such a kaleidoscope, every time you turn around, the pattern changes and becomes something quite different.  I must have trust that there is a karmic justice, perhaps one we won't see clearly for a long time.  Thank you for helping me. 
P.S. I love me some Morgan and Mitnik. 

ITA Monk, if we look back on last year, we were all so worried about where she could have put the child. So many places for such a tiny body, then the death penalty being taken off the table, it was quite a gut wrencher for all of us. Then the water subsides and God allows her to be found and KC is no longer smirking and shaking her butt for the cameras. The rain that day was God's tears, but she was found. This trial may have it's twists and turns, but in the end we have to believe everything will work out. Caylee's little body is no longer alone in the cold water and dark woods and her mother's actions are brought to light. Evil people hate the light and the Anthonys have been cringing ever since! JMO

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: September 10, 2009, 08:27:33 AM »

Boo, I love how you put things.   an angelic monkey "God's Tears"  That phrase is comforting, if you know what I mean.  It has taken me a long time to realize that the A's really don't give a rat's behind about what the "public" has to say, for all their much vaunted trolling of the internet for defamation.  As long as they have the authorities, (i.e. judges) in their pocket, why should they care?  Ultimately, they will have to account for themselves. Sometimes it's hard to accept, especially when us normal people are expected to maintain an acceptable level of societal behavior or be punished.  But I guess it's not up to me, huh?

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1399 on: September 10, 2009, 08:32:43 AM »

Boo, I love how you put things.   an angelic monkey "God's Tears"  That phrase is comforting, if you know what I mean.  It has taken me a long time to realize that the A's really don't give a rat's behind about what the "public" has to say, for all their much vaunted trolling of the internet for defamation.  As long as they have the authorities, (i.e. judges) in their pocket, why should they care?  Ultimately, they will have to account for themselves. Sometimes it's hard to accept, especially when us normal people are expected to maintain an acceptable level of societal behavior or be punished.  But I guess it's not up to me, huh?

Yeah, it's hard to accept. It appears that the Ant's can destroy evidence, lie, cheat and make money off their dead granddaughter and we all are supposed to feel sorry for them. LE appears to be giving them a pass on anything that would throw our butts in jail. This judge appeared to be doing the girl atty's job for her yesterday including sustaining an emotion she hadn't quite got completely out of her mouth yesterday! But appearances can be deceiving and I pray that this all will come back to bite each one of them in the ass!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.