April 27, 2024, 11:28:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232871 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: September 10, 2009, 02:08:52 PM »

CAPP, I hope you are feeling better and better every day.  an angelic monkey

I do agree with your post. I think they knew by at least June 15, and it was coverup and diffuse and point things in another direction from then on. I wouldn't have been riding around in the car "chatting" after leaving Amy. How twisted all the Anthonys think is mind boggling in so many ways. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1441 on: September 10, 2009, 02:21:29 PM »

CAPP, I hope you are feeling better and better every day.  an angelic monkey

I do agree with your post. I think they knew by at least June 15JULY 15 and it was coverup and diffuse and point things in another direction from then on. I wouldn't have been riding around in the car "chatting" after leaving Amy. How twisted all the Anthonys think is mind boggling in so many ways. JMO

SELF EDIT

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: September 10, 2009, 02:21:36 PM »

I do not know if these have been posted before but the first one is quite interesting based on DC's testimony yesterday .

March 3, 2009 Declaration of Dominic Casey to Florida Bar
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10715409/Declaration-of-Dominic-Casey---FL-Bar

August 26, 2009 Letter from Florida Bar to John A. Weiss
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10627621/Casey-Anthony-FL-Bar-Association-letter-to-John-A-Weiss

August 26, 2009 Letter from Florida Bar to Dominic Casey
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10627614/Casey-Anthony-FL-Bar-Association-letter-to-Dominic-Casey

Thank you, No Rose, I had not seen these...... (I am REALLY behind)

So... after Oct 1st, DC was not longer working for Baez?  His contract with CA and GA was from July of 2008 to present?  Where does the privilege come in, then, after Oct 1st?  He was working for the Anthonys (Lee is a party to the contract?  I wonder), but how does this imply privilege, if it is not Attorney- Client, he is just a PI, right?  Help!  I don't get it. 

After the way the sleezy PI was able to slide through yesterday, I almost felt good to see the Florida Bar slap him down in these documents. 

Actually, in other words the Florida Bar took Bozo's word for it upon a conversation...wow!   Sorry for having to say this but what is with the Florida judicial system...yet another body not asking to see proofs such as contracts & proof of payment/invoice or other pertinent documentation.   I'm mystified, where I come from asking for that documentation should be anticipated by all parties & fully expected to be produced in open court at hearing or before a determination/ruling is made at the bench, during arbitration or otherwise.   

On the issue of what Dominic Casey accuses Bozo of telling him in advance of finding a body, hellooo he is admitting that they discussed locating where Caylee's remains were, my God its crystal clear!  Its even more obvious that the Anthonys sent him to Suburban Drive with a probe & shovel grrrrrr

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: September 10, 2009, 02:22:30 PM »

I do not know if these have been posted before but the first one is quite interesting based on DC's testimony yesterday .

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10627621/Casey-Anthony-FL-Bar-Association-letter-to-John-A-Weiss

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10627614/Casey-Anthony-FL-Bar-Association-letter-to-Dominic-Casey

Thank you, No Rose, I had not seen these...... (I am REALLY behind)

So... after Oct 1st, DC was not longer working for Baez?  His contract with CA and GA was from July of 2008 to present?  Where does the privilege come in, then, after Oct 1st?  He was working for the Anthonys (Lee is a party to the contract?  I wonder), but how does this imply privilege, if it is not Attorney- Client, he is just a PI, right?  Help!  I don't get it. 

After the way the sleezy PI was able to slide through yesterday, I almost felt good to see the Florida Bar slap him down in these documents. 

Thanks for the links, No Rose.

He was sleazy and slimy yesterday wasn't he Fanny....ewwww. It's a wonder he didn't slide right out of his seat!

I don't understand how that's privileged info either. I'm going to do a little research and see if I can find out how that works.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: September 10, 2009, 02:27:44 PM »

Tks much Fanny, bless your heart.   Im getting stronger every day & grateful for surviving quite a kick in the bum 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1445 on: September 10, 2009, 02:38:39 PM »

Thanks for the links, NR! I didn't get to watch the hearing yesterday, and I missed you guys!  I'm catching up now though! CASY'S GOING DOWN!!!!   
chrisk49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1446 on: September 10, 2009, 02:40:50 PM »

It always amazed me that when Casey was out on bail that she didn't make one of those tv appearances where she cries and begs the "Nanny" to bring her back!   She never complained to Tracy, Rob or anybody about the "Nanny" having Caylee for so long or hoping she was ok etc.  Absolutely no talk of Caylee, now that says alot to me.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: September 10, 2009, 02:51:24 PM »

It always amazed me that when Casey was out on bail that she didn't make one of those tv appearances where she cries and begs the "Nanny" to bring her back!   She never complained to Tracy, Rob or anybody about the "Nanny" having Caylee for so long or hoping she was ok etc.  Absolutely no talk of Caylee, now that says alot to me.

it will say alot to everyone and all the phony crying that she may do during the trial will not save her, once they hear and see the jail house videos and listen to her speak as if she has not one care in the world while her daughter is missing will all come to the same conclusion....strap her in
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1448 on: September 10, 2009, 03:16:28 PM »

I am beginning to think also the 911 call was staged also.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: September 10, 2009, 03:19:27 PM »

i dont know, Cindy sounded the most upset about this that i have heard from her so far and i dont think she would have said dead body, do you? I mean who knows with these crazy people
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: September 10, 2009, 03:19:55 PM »

Yup NoRose, listen to how they escalate & then think about all the things we now know surrounding them, especially the day & evening of July 15th - as I said its been my suspicion from the very beginning as posts here & elsewhere indicated back in July/August.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: September 10, 2009, 03:21:36 PM »

My money is on GA being the first to know. It seems to me that somebody took KC back to Amscot……….And CA was in the loop by the time she washed the evidence…….
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: September 10, 2009, 03:29:24 PM »

nrcg - usually we agree but not this time. I don't think even drama queen sin-sin could act that well. IMO there was really stress and fear in her voice when she said, 'it smells like there's been a dead body in it.'

What makes you think this is a possibility?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: September 10, 2009, 03:35:23 PM »

it will say alot to everyone and all the phony crying that she may do during the trial will not save her, once they hear and see the jail house videos and listen to her speak as if she has not one care in the world while her daughter is missing will all come to the same conclusion....strap her in

I can honestly say I have never seen kc REALLY cry...the closest she came to real tears IMO was the last court appearance.  That first court appearance when she turned around and looked at the camera and pretended to sob...OHMYGAWD!  I am not a crier, but I could have done a better job of faking it!  And then the day in front of BOZO's office....hell anyone can poke their finger in their eye and make a tear, especially contact lenses wearers.....tears don't equal crying!!   She is one cold and hard biotch.....I would have been crying and wailing had it been me the night they arrested her at home......she walked out so smug and as if to say...soooooo!!   JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1454 on: September 10, 2009, 03:41:51 PM »

nrcg - usually we agree but not this time. I don't think even drama queen sin-sin could act that well. IMO there was really stress and fear in her voice when she said, 'it smells like there's been a dead body in it.'

Because of the fact that the tow yard man smelled the trunk, and what George and him all said to each other, they figured he would be suspicious, so there was no choice but to call 911. I go back and forth with this part of it  Cindy did sound real in the phone call I agree, but it could all have been an act, or she really was afraid, and then George told her everything, and then the charade began. I'm just thinking all of this has been one long disgusting charade.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: September 10, 2009, 03:43:38 PM »

Trying to frame someone else

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: September 10, 2009, 04:00:56 PM »

I've been looking around and came across this slideshow that Casey created. Some of the pics we have seen before but she has added her own captions. Too bad the mystery guy with the tattoos isn't in here.   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989&page=6

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: September 10, 2009, 04:12:58 PM »

I've been looking around and came across this slideshow that Casey created. Some of the pics we have seen before but she has added her own captions. Too bad the mystery guy with the tattoos isn't in here.   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989&page=6

Yep, I guess we would finally know his name.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: September 10, 2009, 04:20:47 PM »

Because of the fact that the tow yard man smelled the trunk, and what George and him all said to each other, they figured he would be suspicious, so there was no choice but to call 911. I go back and forth with this part of it  Cindy did sound real in the phone call I agree, but it could all have been an act, or she really was afraid, and then George told her everything, and then the charade began. I'm just thinking all of this has been one long disgusting charade.

I see where your thinking is.  I could never understand why the police weren't called immediately. And because they weren't called,  I think George never thought the tow yard guy would contact the police. But at that point, I really don't think that georgie actually thought or allowed himself to think it really might be Caylee.  I could of course be wrong....but it's what I think  or possibly hope.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: September 10, 2009, 04:25:13 PM »

I can honestly say I have never seen kc REALLY cry...the closest she came to real tears IMO was the last court appearance.  That first court appearance when she turned around and looked at the camera and pretended to sob...OHMYGAWD!  I am not a crier, but I could have done a better job of faking it!  And then the day in front of BOZO's office....hell anyone can poke their finger in their eye and make a tear, especially contact lenses wearers.....tears don't equal crying!!   She is one cold and hard biotch.....I would have been crying and wailing had it been me the night they arrested her at home......she walked out so smug and as if to say...soooooo!!   JMO of course

I have seen that fake sob at the hearing as she looked at the camera so many times, I can make the same face and sob in unison with her.   

I guess someone that really has no feelings or compassion just doesn't know how to cry.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.