April 27, 2024, 03:55:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 233028 times)
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: September 10, 2009, 10:36:31 PM »

Hi Brandi!  I'm following you!  LOL!  So monkeys,  is there still a hearing on for tommorrow?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: September 10, 2009, 10:39:26 PM »

Does anyone know which time frame the defense means that the body was placed in the woods after Casey was in jail? She had to different stays there. The first one before LP bailed her out and her current one that started in October. The defense knows what the discovery states about the time frame Caylee was in those woods. I can't wait to hear what they have to say because discovery will disprove either scenario. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: September 10, 2009, 11:02:16 PM »

The state's motion to compel today was awesome! Of course, I know the lying sacks of sh defense team are never going to provide the requested evidence, but even so, they are on notice that their shenanigans will get them nowhere. Good luck providing that evidence, Biasbutt!!

Ummm...not to mention if they had something that exculpatory that cleared Casey of murder and/or disposing of a body they would be screaming to present it to work on dismissing the case, come on now.

And wait for it....how would the defense then explain away how & why any other indiviual would have came to the Anthony home & picked up particular items including this rare Henkel duct tape roll AFTER Casey was incarcerated in order to use on the mouth of this murdered babygirl who clearly was killed 6 months before she was found known by the condition she & the surroundings she was in were found.   The application of that duct tape would never had adhered the way it was brutality applied at the time of the murder, not even hours later.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1543 on: September 10, 2009, 11:12:15 PM »

Prosecutors: Show Us Evidence Of Who Dumped Caylee
Motion Filed In Casey Anthony Case

<snipped>

"Marti McKenzie, a defense team spokeswoman, said Thursday, "Mr. Baez will always follow the appropriate rules and regulations of the law in Florida."

http://www.wesh.com/news/20838466/detail.html

in what lifetime???? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: September 11, 2009, 12:09:42 AM »

<snipped>

"Marti McKenzie, a defense team spokeswoman, said Thursday, "Mr. Baez will always follow the appropriate rules and regulations of the law in Florida."

in what lifetime???? 

In order to follow the rules and regulations, one my understand them . . . he give clueless a very, very bad name.
 Shocked

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: September 11, 2009, 12:15:56 AM »

<quote stack snipped>
I have always thought cindys 911 calls were staged.Most people heard a very upset gramma when I only heard a very bad actress wannabe.

Me too, Karma.

She actually showed concerned emotion in that call. I think she can only show it when acting.

JMO.
Hi Brandi
Oh,cindy did sound scared and concern but not because of sweet Caylee,she showed those emotions because she was and still is in protective mode with casey.

Bingo, and it falls right in line with Cindy saying "I cant have that" in reference to anyone yelling at her slore while Lenny & crew were there along with javascript:void(0); George's friend Jim.   All the protection and excuses she has made since - what really sticks out to me also is not only how Cindy washed Casey's filthy stained pants with the car & then had to send them to the dry cleaners but admitting that she gave the FBI the wrong hair brush ON PURPOSE....who does that knowing a precious babygirl was murdered...ugh I wont ruin this day I've been happy dancing learning that the prosecution caught & acted on what I realized "Macadoodle dandy" bellowed in the courtroom...hehe that beeotch slapped him  

I think many of us caught that too. 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: September 11, 2009, 12:19:34 AM »

The state's motion to compel today was awesome! Of course, I know the lying sacks of sh defense team are never going to provide the requested evidence, but even so, they are on notice that their shenanigans will get them nowhere. Good luck providing that evidence, Biasbutt!!

it    <------------- just call me helpful monkey.  Sometimes the things between the lines are the best!~
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: September 11, 2009, 12:54:06 AM »

Hi Monks... as usual, I really appreciate being able to come here and check out the latest in the case... Thank you all for commenting, posting goodies, and just for being here.

All caught up reading for tonight, and don't have time to stick around and post, but I wanted to second what my Monkey friends have been saying here in the cage for the past couple of eventful days:

I agree that that was a dismal, disappointing, deplorable performance yesterday by a sitting judge! (He now has over 500 negative votes on that survey site, btw.)  Who would have thought there would be two 'Jose's' in this case to be offended by?  IMO, this judge is obviously 'baezed'
<(Desi laughing at her own little joke there...)

Jose can you see?  Casey's going down!     
(Thank you, CBB for always remembering to throw in that special phrase I love so well.)

Wow, this motion today is a breath of fresh air, isn't it?!  I found it a true joy to read, every word -- it made me very happy. 

Linda Drane Burdick is a hero for Caylee!  Cheers to and her awesome team. 

Take care Monkeys, and keep up the good work.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: September 11, 2009, 01:41:03 AM »

Hi Monks... as usual, I really appreciate being able to come here and check out the latest in the case... Thank you all for commenting, posting goodies, and just for being here.

All caught up reading for tonight, and don't have time to stick around and post, but I wanted to second what my Monkey friends have been saying here in the cage for the past couple of eventful days:

I agree that that was a dismal, disappointing, deplorable performance yesterday by a sitting judge! (He now has over 500 negative votes on that survey site, btw.)  Who would have thought there would be two 'Jose's' in this case to be offended by?  IMO, this judge is obviously 'baezed'
<(Desi laughing at her own little joke there...)

(Thank you, CBB for always remembering to throw in that special phrase I love so well.)

Wow, this motion today is a breath of fresh air, isn't it?!  I found it a true joy to read, every word -- it made me very happy. 

Linda Drane Burdick is a hero for Caylee!  Cheers to and her awesome team. 

Take care Monkeys, and keep up the good work.

Desi:

Always good to see you here and read your posts!

You said:
"Wow, this motion today is a breath of fresh air, isn't it?!  I found it a true joy to read, every word -- it made me very happy."

I felt exactly the same way. So professionally done and so perfect for the occasion!

I hang tight to the belief that justice will prevail in the end.

And this highlighted that belief for me today.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: September 11, 2009, 06:37:01 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: September 11, 2009, 06:45:30 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-state-wants-to-see-defenses-evidence-about-dumping-of-caylees-remains.html
Casey Anthony: State wants to see defense's evidence about dumping of Caylee's remains
posted by halboedeker on Sep 10, 2009 7:06:38 PM
Discuss This: Comments (3) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

"State: Show Us the Proof," WESH-Channel 2 headlined the latest Casey Anthony story.

WKMG-Channel 6 put it this way: "Prosecutors Demand Evidence."

Both stations replayed footage of defense attorney Todd Macaluso saying last month in court that someone other than Anthony had put Caylee Anthony's remains in the woods. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt summed up the development this way: "The prosecution said it wants to see all the evidence to support the claim Casey didn't kill her 2-year-old daughter. Casey has maintained that someone else took Caylee last summer and dumped her body in the woods off Suburban Drive. Today the state asked the judge to force her defense to release all the evidence that supports that claim."

WKMG anchor Jacqueline London said, "In a motion filed today, the state says either the supposed evidence of innocence does not exist or defense team members are violating rules that require them to share in advance whatever they expect to use at trial."

WESH's Bob Kealing described Macaluso's claim as a "bombshell" that "stunned" everyone and "the first indication of what the defense's trial strategy would be."

Kealing added: "Under the rules of discovery, prosecutors say they're entitled to know what the evidence is and who Casey's defense will put on the stand to support it." Prosecutors expressed "strong skepticism that this evidence even exists."

Defense attorney Jose Baez's spokeswoman told Kealing that the attorney will follow the appropriate rules. "Presumably, he is going to turn over whatever evidence he has," Kealing concluded.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: September 11, 2009, 07:08:30 AM »

<snipped>

in what lifetime???? 

In order to follow the rules and regulations, one my understand them . . . he give clueless a very, very bad name.
 Shocked

Yes he does.

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1552 on: September 11, 2009, 07:27:27 AM »

Snipped

I do love this line - but everytime I hear it all I can think is Baez saying to himself - "Yes she does - on me anytime I ask - I sure miss those long days alone in my office!" 

Just call me perverted monkey! 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: September 11, 2009, 08:29:13 AM »

Linda Drane Burdick is a hero for Caylee!  Cheers to and her awesome team

Yes she is...good thinking on her part to have the idiot bozo come forward with the so called evidence. I guess its kinda like how bozo came thru with the contracts that Lenny supposedly signed...NOT. This will be good, or it will be some trumped up thing by dom casey that he says he was in that area or they will try to say Tim was in the exact spot and didnt find caylee, watch it will be something we all say, OH BROTHER are you kidding.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: September 11, 2009, 08:32:37 AM »

Happy day to you too Trimm and to all the Monkeys!

Happy to read yesterdays prosecution motion.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: September 11, 2009, 08:42:23 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20850570/detail.html
Dr. G Reflects On Caylee Autopsy
Garavaglia Talks About Opening Of New Medical Examiner's Office

POSTED: 8:14 am EDT September 11, 2009
UPDATED: 8:30 am EDT September 11, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The medical examiner who performed an autopsy on Caylee Anthony talked about it for the first time on Thursday.

Dr. Jan Garavaglia, who is also known as Dr. G, has remained quiet about the case since she confirmed the remains were those of Caylee in December.

At a luncheon on Thursday, Garavaglia talked to WESH 2 News about the rarity of finding a homicide victim without an official cause of death.

"Maybe not every year, but clearly every other year you get one or two," Garavaglia said.

Garavaglia also talked about the new offices that she'll move into next month.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: September 11, 2009, 08:44:34 AM »

Dr.G video.     http://www.wesh.com/news/20850570/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: September 11, 2009, 09:19:45 AM »

Good Morning Monks old and new. 
I went back and read the state's motion to compel filed yesterday...casue it makes me feel good!  LOL Monkey Devil!  and point #7 got me giggling at BOZO's incompetence!!

"The only response the defendant has made toward fulfilling her reciprocal obligation was a Defense Witness List filed November 20, 2008 and an Amended Defense Witness List filed January 22, 2009 due to an improper form of the original "

It goes on to state the only changes were  Dr. Kobilinsky or Dr. Lee neither of which  has been designated an expert witness according to Luis vs State!.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: September 11, 2009, 09:32:24 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  And Thank you for the updates Trimm.   an angelic monkey

Looks like Joy posted a video on youtube yesterday.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/N76MA51PRm8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/N76MA51PRm8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1</a>

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1559 on: September 11, 2009, 09:35:28 AM »

Thanks cece, I thought Joy went bye bye from this case, but I guess that was wishfull thinking 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.