April 27, 2024, 09:56:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232822 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: September 11, 2009, 08:27:09 PM »

http://suncoastpinellas.tbo.com/content/2009/sep/11/111419/clearwater-boy-was-reported-missing-9-years-ago-to/

For 3 Florida families, 9/11 is a day to remember vanished children

(snipped)

Cindy and George Anthony were also at this morning's walk. The Anthony's daughter is currently in jail, accused of killing her daughter, and their granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.

George Anthony said he attended the event to show his support for other families who've lost loved ones.

"There's some individuals out there that they think,'this will never happen to me. I don't have to worry about it,'" Anthony said. "But when it does, we're going to be there to help them."

I guess the Anthony's have learned to not put out special events on their site. Had I known about this event today, as this is in my neck of the woods, I would have gone just to see if the Ants were asking for donations or not and maybe to even give them a little piece of my mind. Now Monday they will be in Tallahassee for the Florida Missing Children's Day.

I guess they pay no attention or give any regard to how many missing children organizations/families have turned them away or told them they did not want their assistance or faux concern while they also choose to ignore the overall utter contempt millions have for them as individuals & what they have done - IMHO disregarding Caylee to this day.  If they were standing up for Caylee being a victim then they shouldn't have become conspirators in attempting to get their murdering slore acquitted of felony murder of an innocent, precious babygirl, their granddaughter for the love of God!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: September 11, 2009, 08:28:32 PM »

ATTENTION:  AS OF RIGHT NOW, we are going to go back to the old 2005 rule that only ADMIN or MODS can use BOLDED COLOR for their posts. 

It is very distracting to see the bolded blue all the time.  CAPP and ANJ please discontinue the bolded color right now.  Earlier today I sent Capp and KarmaRoundup emails kindly requesting they stop using bolded color for their posts.  I am assuming Capp has not checked her email.

I will lock this thread for a minute to make sure people read my post
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 08:30:55 PM by klaasend » Logged
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: September 11, 2009, 08:28:54 PM »

Does anyone follow the Orlando Sentinel comments page? Cindy (posting as Orlando East) said that "the only water back in the search area was from Tim Miller's spilt vodka and urine".
I was glad to see that someone shot back at her- You should be careful of the laws of libel in Florida- and as far as I am aware there are no photos of Tim wasted, urinating in public, unlike Casey..
Everything you ever wanted to know about the Anthonys........

How despicable!  My heart breaks for Tim Miller.  I just don't know how he does it. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: September 11, 2009, 08:41:37 PM »

Does anyone follow the Orlando Sentinel comments page? Cindy (posting as Orlando East) said that "the only water back in the search area was from Tim Miller's spilt vodka and urine".
I was glad to see that someone shot back at her- You should be careful of the laws of libel in Florida- and as far as I am aware there are no photos of Tim wasted, urinating in public, unlike Casey..

How despicable!  My heart breaks for Tim Miller.  I just don't know how he does it. 

I wonder myself sometimes. I know he has a heart of gold and a big pain in his heart. I wouldn't blame him if he eased his pain sometimes. According to the documents we have seen, Spindy eases her pain too with RX's. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: September 11, 2009, 08:42:18 PM »

WO, I have read there from time to time and I do believe this Orlando East is indeed sin-sin......and she posts some very nasty posts...but this my be a new low for her!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: September 11, 2009, 08:46:00 PM »

What do they think they are accomplishing by trashing someone like Tim?  Is it to make themselves MORE  despicable?  OK,  Mission accomplished...although I didn't think they could possibly do that.  

PS...I went to that site and I think they deleted all of 'OrlandoEast's' posts...but not the responses to them from other posters.  LOL.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: September 11, 2009, 08:53:07 PM »

WO, I have read there from time to time and I do believe this Orlando East is indeed sin-sin......and she posts some very nasty posts...but this my be a new low for her!!

Spindy has been using that alias for a long time, but I haven't seen it for a while. She was a regular on the Fox Blog for the longest while I was reading. Everyone had her number and knew it was her. Sometimes she would even repeat her statements on her "little cameo's" on the media. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: September 11, 2009, 08:55:56 PM »

What do they think they are accomplishing by trashing someone like Tim?  Is it to make themselves MORE  despicable?  OK,  Mission accomplished...although I didn't think they could possibly do that.  

PS...I went to that site and I think they deleted all of 'OrlandoEast's' posts...but not the responses to them from other posters.  LOL.

Spindy isn't good enough to lick Tim's muddy boots. JMO I have much respect for Tim Miller, no matter what the likes of Spindy says.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: September 11, 2009, 08:56:24 PM »

Me either,Numbers. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: September 11, 2009, 09:01:52 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-what-is-defenses-proof-someone-else-dumped-caylee.html

Casey Anthony: What is defense's proof someone else dumped Caylee?
posted by halboedeker on Sep 11, 2009 6:42:46 PM

What evidence do Casey Anthony's defense attorneys have that someone other than their client dumped Caylee's remains in woods near the Anthony home?

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing explored that issue tonight after the state filed a motion yesterday to see that information and learn what witnesses will support it. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee.

Volunteer searchers might be the focus. If the defense team has "a mystery Texas EquuSearch witness or witnesses," the attorneys "must bring them out of the shadows and reveal their information to prosecutors" under the state's rules of discovery, Kealing explained.

Orlando defense attorney Mark NeJame praised the state's motion in the WESH report. "I think this motion is very well taken," NeJame said. "If, in fact, they've got somebody who says different than all the others I'm aware of shows, put up or shut up."

Defense attorney Jose Baez has not indicated what evidence he will produce in response to the state's motion, yet Kealing speculated that "undoubtedly" the defense will use videotape of the Anthonys' private eye searching the woods in November. A month later, Caylee's body was found in those woods.

It needs to be added here that "Joyless Wonder" was never a team leader for TES, her friend "Cowboy" Dennis was (horse dude) & word at the command center was that his team left him because they couldnt stand him or how he was running the search.    At the command center Jim Hoover also showed up to state that someone saw a white car on Suburban in June but begged not to mention he was there because he worked for the Anthonys and they would be fuming (oppsie, too late they found out now)....I do not know if anything came of that sighting in the way of evidence.  She claims that her & her husband went out on a boat searching in August but if they were anywheres within feet of where Caylee was found keep in mind they were in a boat...     PS too little too late Mark Nejame & Tim Miller in their press conference showed the area in August taken by sheriff's dept helicopter & date & timestamped - the brush was extremely thick & there was indeed water.   It may very well have something to do with her & her crew because of what she did in Dec at the recovery crime scene with pictures she showed detectives trying to claim that the area was dry in August & Tim Miller was lying that there was water there (Phil Keaton caught her on video live as it happened & in another broadcast even mentioned that she was stalking the scene every day so there is footage of this), as I mentioned earlier today.

If the defense uses videotape of Dom in the Suburban woods, they will have to explain why a PI is digging around with a probe & shovel feverishly, possibly contaminating a crime scene & tampering with evidence to say the least a month in advance of the body being found, who told him to go there specifically & no you dont need a probe to "check out a teen hang out" (Dom's first excuse based on Kio's statement well after the fact that they realized Hoover spilled!) -- a jury will never believe their cockamamie story & it will lead right back to where it belongs Casey Anthony.

Per my request - please stop using bolded color for your text, and please check your email.  TIA
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 09:05:39 PM by klaasend » Logged

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: September 11, 2009, 09:05:36 PM »

ATTENTION:  AS OF RIGHT NOW, we are going to go back to the old 2005 rule that only ADMIN or MODS can use BOLDED COLOR for their posts. 

It is very distracting to see the bolded blue all the time.  CAPP and ANJ please discontinue the bolded color right now.  Earlier today I sent Capp and KarmaRoundup emails kindly requesting they stop using bolded color for their posts.  I am assuming Capp has not checked her email.

Capp-didn't know if you saw this as I noticed you just wrote again in blue..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: September 11, 2009, 09:09:25 PM »

I will lock this thread for a minute to make sure people read my post

Klass, I did not see your posts or read my email as I was in respiratory therapy & went shopping returning about an hour ago.  I will write you back because we need to talk.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 09:11:17 PM by klaasend » Logged

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: September 11, 2009, 09:10:16 PM »

Bluesy, the last part of your post makes me feel like 

Like you, every time I think they can not slip further into a slime pit...they do!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: September 11, 2009, 09:11:29 PM »

Spindy has been using that alias for a long time, but I haven't seen it for a while. She was a regular on the Fox Blog for the longest while I was reading. Everyone had her number and knew it was her. Sometimes she would even repeat her statements on her "little cameo's" on the media. JMO

thanks for the info. I never read at the Fox blogs....hell I have hard enough time keeping up here!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: September 11, 2009, 09:14:01 PM »

Spindy isn't good enough to lick Tim's muddy boots. JMO I have much respect for Tim Miller, no matter what the likes of Spindy says.

Tim is a one in a million and he is human...he made lots of mistakes, manned up to them and then set about turning his life around and fulfilling a promise he made to Laura and to himself.  I wish there were more Tim Millers in this world~

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: September 11, 2009, 09:14:55 PM »

thanks for the info. I never read at the Fox blogs....hell I have hard enough time keeping up here!!

Thanks Sunny,I feel better.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: September 11, 2009, 09:18:10 PM »

I'm sure you guys already posted this, but just in case:

http://www.wesh.com/news/20850570/detail.html

Dr. G Reflects On Caylee Autopsy
Garavaglia Talks About Opening Of New Medical Examiner's Office

POSTED: 8:14 am EDT September 11, 2009
UPDATED: 8:30 am EDT September 11, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The medical examiner who performed an autopsy on Caylee Anthony talked about it for the first time on Thursday.

Dr. Jan Garavaglia, who is also known as Dr. G, has remained quiet about the case since she confirmed the remains were those of Caylee in December.
(snipped)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: September 11, 2009, 09:20:18 PM »

Thanks Sunny,I feel better.   

LOL....Don't know what I did...but if it made you feel better...it had to be a good thing!!!!   You make me feel better every morning with youe Good Morning posts....eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I an NOT a morning person even though I get up early!!

I hope the a's never have another good morning for as long as they live. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: September 11, 2009, 09:22:47 PM »

I'm sure you guys already posted this, but just in case:

http://www.wesh.com/news/20850570/detail.html

Dr. G Reflects On Caylee Autopsy
Garavaglia Talks About Opening Of New Medical Examiner's Office

POSTED: 8:14 am EDT September 11, 2009
UPDATED: 8:30 am EDT September 11, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The medical examiner who performed an autopsy on Caylee Anthony talked about it for the first time on Thursday.

Dr. Jan Garavaglia, who is also known as Dr. G, has remained quiet about the case since she confirmed the remains were those of Caylee in December.
(snipped)

thanks Klaas

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: September 11, 2009, 09:24:53 PM »

Sunny,I'm with you about the Anthonys.   
They should be ashamed of themselves.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.