April 27, 2024, 12:27:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 146 9/4/09 - 9/13/09  (Read 232909 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1760 on: September 12, 2009, 04:16:19 PM »

Would love to have known what was going through everyone else's minds when they saw George & Cindy show up at the Missing Childrens' Outreach.   How awkward.
     But never for Cindy and George, I'll give them one thing, and one thing only, they sure have the guts to go places even if nobody wants to look at them, or have nothing to do with them. You would think their embarrassment would be overpowering, but I guess that is a thing they are totally lacking 

I think when Cindy castrated George, she took them as her own............ and fed them well!!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: September 12, 2009, 04:33:34 PM »

Would love to have known what was going through everyone else's minds when they saw George & Cindy show up at the Missing Childrens' Outreach.   How awkward.
     But never for Cindy and George, I'll give them one thing, and one thing only, they sure have the guts to go places even if nobody wants to look at them, or have nothing to do with them. You would think their embarrassment would be overpowering, but I guess that is a thing they are totally lacking 

I think when Cindy castrated George, she took them as her own............ and fed them well!!   

I think you're right.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1762 on: September 12, 2009, 05:10:10 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122196

Caylee Anthony - State Files New Motion On Case
Posted on September 11th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in All News, Op-ed, Society and Culture, crime
Read 37 times.

Well I think the state is finally making a wise call to the wannabe dream team that is representing Casey Anthony. The Florida woman is in jail on charges of first degree murder facing the death penalty for murdering her 2 year old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

Prosecutors have filed a motion Thursday asking the courts to order the defense team to provide documents that they claim is substantial evidence that Caylee’s body was placed in the woods after Casey was put in jail so someone else had to have killed her.

Todd Macaluso told the courts on August 21 “There’s substantial evidence that we’ve discovered… that the body or the remains of Caylee Anthony were placed there after Casey Anthony was locked up in the Orange County Correctional facility.”

The motion is asking for the defense to give them names, addresses and all supporting documentation relative to their claim. Prosecutors says that all of the forensic evidence to date establishes to date that the remains of little Caylee had been deposited there many months prior to December 11, 2008.

The state argues that the defense team has reciprocal discovery obligations. Since the only response they have received was defense witness lists therefore having the state drawing their own conclusions as it states in the motion:

“The only conclusion this Court can draw from the fact that no additional reciprocal discovery has been filed is (1) the exculpatory evidence does not exist, or (2) the defendant is intentionally violating the rules of discovery.”

The spokeswoman for the defense attorney Jose Baez, Marti Mackenzie, claims that Baez “abides by all the rules and regulations affecting any kind of criminal trial in Florida.”

OK now here is what my thoughts on this are. If, and I stretch the word IF a lot, they have any evidence that could possibly prove that Casey was innocent why would party girl allow them to withhold it until they go to trial? Why not give it to the prosecutors now and if it is good enough to clear her of these charges she could be released now and not keep her there with the tax payers feeding her and putting a roof over her head.

The only conclusion I have on this matter is that of course their so called evidence won’t prove she didn’t do this. Besides even if it could cause a shadow of a doubt that the baby’s remains were put there after Casey was arrested, that doesn’t mean she didn’t kill her. Someone could have put her in those woods where someone would find it and then they could claim exactly what the defense is trying to say now. Maybe this was what Lee Anthony meant at the memorial service when he left his little message in his words for CMA about keeping his promise. Or maybe this was what their code talk was about when he would visit her in jail. I personally think that any one of the Anthony clan would do anything Casey tells them to do including helping her cover up what really happened to her daughter.

Sorry, but there is no doubt in my mind that Casey did this to her daughter. Perhaps it was an accident and she panicked. Maybe she was scared so she decided to cover it up and got her family to go along with her to keep her out of trouble. We all know how Casey got what she wanted around her family. As George told her while visiting her in jail, she is in charge just like she always is.

So even if this started out as an accident they have turned it into a murder case and it is too late now to say she is innocent. They have taken this way too far and carried it out way too long to say it was an accident. Too many innocent people have been hurt from this, all to cover up for one little spoiled brat that is use to having everything her way.

Poor little Caylee is the one that has suffered with her life. This precious child is lost to this world and the person responsible for that should have to pay. I am not a heartless person but I do not feel sorry for Casey Anthony and now I do not feel sorry for her parents because I feel they have turned their backs on little Caylee so they can support their daughter. They know she is guilty but yet they fight to get her off these charges. What are they hoping for? That she will be set free so she can get pregnant again and give them another grandbaby to replace Caylee? I sure hope that will never happen.

God Bless You Caylee Marie Anthony! We all love you and we are waiting for you to get the justice you so rightly deserve.

Jan Barrett

Excellent article!
Thank you Cece.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1763 on: September 12, 2009, 05:19:04 PM »

I've been looking around and came across this slideshow that Casey created. Some of the pics we have seen before but she has added her own captions. Too bad the mystery guy with the tattoos isn't in here.   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989&page=6
Is anyone a member at WS that can get these images(down below on same page as the slideshow)from georges phone and post them here?I am not a member so I can't even view the images.

http://www.slide.com/r/XputCOLl6j-Wy8hxtCCoQmv25F7QzohT?previous_view=lt_embedded_url
Yikes,that didn't work but thanks anyway SeeMe.

Karma Is Coming

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: September 12, 2009, 05:28:05 PM »

I think she had them gold-plated and wears them as earrings.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: September 12, 2009, 07:01:03 PM »

Two posts up *Self-edit*  WESH site states pics believed to be taken on Casey's Motorola phone.

With that, I am out of here.  LOL!  Time to go beddie bye.  Have a good evening and take care!

Hey ya monkeys, first time checking in since yesterday & catching up as I read.  When though, Ricardo & Casey spoke of Caylee hitting the corner of a table at his apartment, if memory serves the week before 6/15 when reportedly.   There are other pics that I agree her eyes are blackened (seems odd for someone so young & health), void & she looks tired very often thru pics.  There are a few other pics that look like she had a bruised eye/cheek.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: September 12, 2009, 07:15:06 PM »

Marinade Dave visits to Sawgrass and Sutton Place apartments. Just a quick view so we all would know what they look like.

September 09, 2009

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9bWzJhRys1I&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/9bWzJhRys1I&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1767 on: September 12, 2009, 07:27:56 PM »

Thanks CECE, it was an interesting article.   an angelic monkey

LOL!
I truly luv them Smile

Karma Is Coming

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: September 12, 2009, 07:33:33 PM »

Two posts up *Self-edit*  WESH site states pics believed to be taken on Casey's Motorola phone.

With that, I am out of here.  LOL!  Time to go beddie bye.  Have a good evening and take care!

Hey ya monkeys, first time checking in since yesterday & catching up as I read.  When though, Ricardo & Casey spoke of Caylee hitting the corner of a table at his apartment, if memory serves the week before 6/15 when reportedly.   There are other pics that I agree her eyes are blackened (seems odd for someone so young & health), void & she looks tired very often thru pics.  There are a few other pics that look like she had a bruised eye/cheek.

Good to see you back, Capp. I also feel Caylee looked tired/out of it a bit in some photos.

Could you shoot off an email to me please?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: September 12, 2009, 07:58:52 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Morgan & Morgan filed NEW motions to compel D. Casey to appear for deposition and motion for sanction with exhibits
http://www.forthepeople.com/casey-anthony-case.htm
http://www.forthepeople.com/New_Motion_to_Compel.pdf
http://www.forthepeople.com/Exhibit_D.pdf

Now, that's what I'm talking about!     Something more than  on a Saturday to cheer about Woo Hoo 
While I was frustrated & fuming over this judge's demeanor and rulings, I had faith that Morgan & Mitnick had what they needed to put them all in their place & would not take it lying down.    In essence, Mitnick let them run their mouth with the Judge ruling only to come back with proof of what a farce the hearing was OUCH!   I recalled the FBI/OCSO interview with Dominic Casey, even wondering how Brad Conway as an attorney for the Anthonys sitting in this interview was not a conflict, Luka included since he represented Lee.  That being said, the dates that were given made it clear when DC worked for whom & there is no "work product" privilege.  It also became clear that the Florida bar was told one thing, Judge Rodrigues another.   For that matter conflicting stories with Judge Strickland as well.  In my absence, I caught wind of an implication that Bozo forged documents & frankly I have been struggling to get caught up & catch everything presently so I may not have all the info on that accusation...on a personal note things are slowing down for me so this is temporary.  An extremely interesting fact is that DC was terminated by Bozo Oct 1 & he went probing & digging in the woods mid-Nov.  DC point blank states that Oct 12th was the last day he spoke to Casey & did no work for her since...hmm? (why, what was that conversation, what prompted his trip to the woods-did she tell him where she dumped her daughter that she murdered)

So, now what is a bias judge to do?   Does he become a bigger fraud against the scales of justice or does he swallow his pride & rule in favor of the evidence presented...I have a feeling Cindy won't be cackling now!

TWO major B slaps to the defense this week...life is sweet, justice will prevail!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: September 12, 2009, 07:58:52 PM »

Back a month or so ago we were talking about Gale St. John being near where Caylee was found and we only had a small clip of her drive by. Here is the video in full. To me, it seems as if they drove a little past Caylee's spot, got out of the car and continued to walk forward away from Caylee.  But then later on, they are stopped, talking about coming back, hiding the car to search again. If you look out the window, there across the street it looks to me as if it is the house and backyard of the kid who was interviewed by the media the day Caylee was found. I'm confused. ANJ, please tell me your theory on this.

http://psychicgalestjohn.com/blinddrive.htm

TUPELO, just my observation, but when the boy across the street went to the fence at his house, and went through the gate to the woods, he had to walk a ways through the woods to get to the tall fence you can see on the north side of Suburban.

You could see clear through the fence to the yard and the house in the video when Gale parked. I am not sure that is is same house where he lived. There are several houses back through the woods on the north side that are in another subvision, so it is probably close by. At any rate, he was standing in the woods and brush when the video was filmed, and not in a cleared area. My feeling he was a little further west.

I hope you don't mind me making a comment.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: September 12, 2009, 08:00:24 PM »

Good to see you back, Capp. I also feel Caylee looked tired/out of it a bit in some photos.

Could you shoot off an email to me please?

Tks so much Brandi!   I sure will, on my way to do so now MUAH!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: September 12, 2009, 08:20:49 PM »

Marinade Dave visits to Sawgrass and Sutton Place apartments. Just a quick view so we all would know what they look like.

September 09, 2009

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9bWzJhRys1I&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/9bWzJhRys1I&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Thank you TUPELO, for both videos posted today.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: September 12, 2009, 08:23:45 PM »

Hey ya Fanny!   Klaas, at your earliest convenience would you be so kind to give Fanny my email addy, TIA

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: September 12, 2009, 08:43:08 PM »

Back a month or so ago we were talking about Gale St. John being near where Caylee was found and we only had a small clip of her drive by. Here is the video in full. To me, it seems as if they drove a little past Caylee's spot, got out of the car and continued to walk forward away from Caylee.  But then later on, they are stopped, talking about coming back, hiding the car to search again. If you look out the window, there across the street it looks to me as if it is the house and backyard of the kid who was interviewed by the media the day Caylee was found. I'm confused. ANJ, please tell me your theory on this.

http://psychicgalestjohn.com/blinddrive.htm

TUPELO, just my observation, but when the boy across the street went to the fence at his house, and went through the gate to the woods, he had to walk a ways through the woods to get to the tall fence you can see on the north side of Suburban.

You could see clear through the fence to the yard and the house in the video when Gale parked. I am not sure that is is same house where he lived. There are several houses back through the woods on the north side that are in another subvision, so it is probably close by. At any rate, he was standing in the woods and brush when the video was filmed, and not in a cleared area. My feeling he was a little further west.

I hope you don't mind me making a comment.
Hey Fanny, I don't mind at all, I welcome all input!!

I was going on my memory from a live feed the day Caylee was found. The reporter was interviewing the young man at the fence of his backyard. The video that Klaas has posted is not the same coverage and how I wish a copy of that first interview was saved. The reporter was on the outside of the fence and the young man was inside his yard, it was raining pretty good at the time. When I saw that house in GSJ's video, it looked familiar to me as the back of his house.  A lot was going on that day, my emotions were all over the place and I surely could be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: September 12, 2009, 09:00:39 PM »

Tks so much Brandi, seriously you da bomb girl!  an angelic monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: September 12, 2009, 09:05:52 PM »

You are ever so welcome!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: September 12, 2009, 09:10:25 PM »

i haven't really had time to catch up (non-Monkey business)
but are they throwing joy under the bus....if so i have to say they are taking my advice...
many moons ago i had posted HERE...(don't have the time to look) that if there was anyone ripe for bus throwin' under it would be joy...
if this is the case it tells me how desperate they are...
come on bozo...now your reading forums to get a defense?

Waste, Huge Waste

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: September 12, 2009, 09:20:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys!     Just stopping by to humbly apologize to Fanny.

Fanny said:  “CAYLEE sure had a lot of black eyes in her short lifetime. “  [and]  “Yes, there have been many pictures showing Caylee with obvious black eyes, not just dark circles, under them. The bruises would be on different eyes on different occassions. I had many of them on my photobucket, but deleted them because they upset me so much. Maybe someone who has some complete files of her pictures will post them.”

If I'm reading Capp correctly, she too has seen multiple black(ened) eyes... though I'm not sure if either or both also feel(s) that this is representative of Caylee's entire life. 

Capp said:   [snip] ”There are other pics that I agree her eyes are blackened (seems odd for someone so young & health)”[snip]

I defer to them both, and did not intend any offense, by seeming to question the perception or recollection of a fellow Monkey when I said I do not detect a lifetime of "many" black eyes in the Caylee pictures I have seen. IMO, it is an upsetting topic to consider in the first place, as are so many of the subjects we discuss in this tragic case. I usually try to be tactful and careful, but perhaps it's a good idea for me to try a little harder.   Again, I am sorry.

Hugs to my Monkey friends,
Desi

God Bless Our Caylee.               
 an angelic monkey               

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: September 12, 2009, 09:41:43 PM »

You are ever so welcome!

pssst...check your box 

Desi, yes I was mentioning that Ive seen very dark circles often on Caylee in pics  as well as a "tired look" almost void in a few actually.  A few pics where she seemed to have bruising at the cheek and/or a blackened eye especially in her 2 forward years from what pictures looked like.   I do recall one incident where Ricardo spoke of Caylee hitting the corner of a table somehow at the apartment...I cant remember it word for word at the moment.  As much as I am from a mediterranean background & am extremely familiar with dark circles under the eye hereditarily, I still find it odd for a toddler to exhibit them so distinctly & young.   I can only attribute many occasions where it was more from frequent crying and/or lack of sleep, could have dietary significance as well.   Then again, I'm not a doctor so I can only go by experience & a lifetime's worth of observation.   Yes, it is a painful consideration - no matter the experience dealing with such matters it doesnt get any easier to cope with it almost nothing hurts the heart more than the abuse of a child...sigh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.